VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 3 Weeks Ago #861
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Got these two books today, not started yet...

And this book

about the 1974 Ogden hi-fi shop murders

Old 2 Weeks Ago #862
Alex Him

Alex Him
Smile

I bought a book A History of Celibacy by Elizabeth Abbott...

...after I read from Julius Caesar https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=860 about the Germans that they:

"Those who have remained chaste for the longest time, receive the greatest commendation among their people; they think that by this the growth is promoted, by this the physical powers are increased and the sinews are strengthened. And to have had knowledge of a woman before the twentieth year they reckon among the most disgraceful acts"

Book VI, XXI - http://www.forumromanum.org/literatu...lic_e6.html#21

Old 2 Weeks Ago #863
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest
Default Time Life: The Barbarian Tides

I just finished it day before yesterday. I got several of this ancient civilizations series over a year ago at the Goodwill: decent history with very interesting photos of artifacts. Now into the one dealing with the very first civilizations (Sumer, etc.)

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old 1 Week Ago #864
Alex Him

Alex Him
В. О. Печатнов, И. Э. Магадеев - "Переписка Сталина с Рузвельтом и Черчиллем в годы Великой Отечественной войны".

V. O. Pechatnov, I. E. Magadeyev - "Correspondence of Stalin with Roosevelt and Churchill in the years of the Great Patriotic War", in two volumes.

Old 1 Day Ago #865
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Reading Fox's Book of Martyrs. Nothing but descriptions of how pagans killed christians, and then how catholics killed protestants. Our ancestors acted like ISIS.

Thread