Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 19th, 2012 #61
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Greetings Brother and welcome to the forum.

So apparently only SF is blocked for you guys, or no? I am so pissed this has happened to you and glad to hear from some of the persecuted.

I hope you know that our racial brothers & sisters there are in the thoughts and prayers of many of us.

Old November 19th, 2012 #62
Solskeniskyn

I wonder if user 'Mike Green' has been arrested. Hasn't been active since the day of the arrest.

Old November 19th, 2012 #63
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

The nation is in bankruptcy and they are arresting people for offending and or not loving blacks-insanity;but sound familiar.Wonder when the arrest will start in the US?

Old November 21st, 2012 #64
Denni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Greetings Brother and welcome to the forum.

So apparently only SF is blocked for you guys, or no? I am so pissed this has happened to you and glad to hear from some of the persecuted.

I hope you know that our racial brothers & sisters there are in the thoughts and prayers of many of us.
Thank you. Yes, it's obscured by the italian police.

Old November 21st, 2012 #65
Denni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
I wonder if user 'Mike Green' has been arrested. Hasn't been active since the day of the arrest.
Well, yes... he is the moderator of SF, DANI.

Old November 21st, 2012 #66
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denni View Post
Well, yes... he is the moderator of SF, DANI.
Ok. Sad to hear it. Any updates on what's going on? Dante would throw these jewish though-crime tyrants to the ninth circle of hell - or, seing that he would probably be an atheist if he'd been born in this day and age - hang em in the branches of the olive tree.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #67
panos

Quote:
As I sayd in the other thread:

I'm an active italian member of SF. I can tell you that we never threatened anyone of violence. We never organized punitive expeditions against anyone.
We were just posting the truth online, we were just traslating pro-white material from english to italian, we were just having an opinion about the system ON THE WEB!!

Stormfront has been blocked by italian police, 4 were arrested and 17 are investigated for racial hatred.
"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
Support to our Italian brothers from Greece!

Old December 8th, 2012 #68
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

I can only laugh at how Italy was sided with Germany in WWII.

Two completely different worlds. The thought and feeling of the common Italian is so radically different from the Prussian.

People say Hitler was a German phenomenon; well, Mussolini's comparison with the Italian people by and large is even more ridiculous.

We should credit that not to his Italian upbringing, his roots in Italy, but his German as a second language, his years of his mind grazing upon Prussian thought.

Mussolini was an honorary Prussian adopted son, who rallied the Italians to fight on the side of a people that weren't as biologically and spiritually impoverished as the Latin and French races, people that actually had the physiological integrity to lead the white races back to supremacy on the world stage.

As for the French, I laugh harder. Any people who think they can strike out "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" and put in its place "Travail, Famille, Patrie" with a geriatric man as figurehead, deserve to be cornholed by an overwhelming Muslim presence in the streets of Paris 60 years later.

Last edited by P.E.; December 8th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Old December 10th, 2012 #69
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
I can only laugh at how Italy was sided with Germany in WWII.

Two completely different worlds. The thought and feeling of the common Italian is so radically different from the Prussian.

People say Hitler was a German phenomenon; well, Mussolini's comparison with the Italian people by and large is even more ridiculous.

We should credit that not to his Italian upbringing, his roots in Italy, but his German as a second language, his years of his mind grazing upon Prussian thought.

Mussolini was an honorary Prussian adopted son, who rallied the Italians to fight on the side of a people that weren't as biologically and spiritually impoverished as the Latin and French races, people that actually had the physiological integrity to lead the white races back to supremacy on the world stage.

As for the French, I laugh harder. Any people who think they can strike out "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" and put in its place "Travail, Famille, Patrie" with a geriatric man as figurehead, deserve to be cornholed by an overwhelming Muslim presence in the streets of Paris 60 years later.

Spiritually impoverished Latins? In comparison to what, the heroic British?

What they tried to do in France, would've failed 10 times more in a Northern country like Britain. Both countries were a product of centuries of engulfment by Jew cosmopolitanism (regardless of the British definition of white supremacy). It is true that the Germans raised the banner and led Europe, in part due to their Prussian heritage, but some of the greatest Waffen-SS divisions were Spaniards and French Walloons.

For all the British propaganda about Latins being effeminate mongrels, it was the 150,000 man strong British force in Malay that embarassed the white races by surrendering to 70,000 Japs on bicycles.

Who can forget that great "hero" MacArthur, leaving his men to die in Bataan then getting a heroes welcome in the "Germanic" Jew S A. 80,000 Allied troops were on Bataan behind literally hundreds of millions of dollars of defenses and enough food to last them years, only to fall with barely a shot fired to the lesser in number, half-starved invading Japanese. Another embarassment to the Aryan race.

In turn , look up some of the battles involving the Division Azul or SS-Walloonien, they had an Aryan spirit few today can understand. The Germans are a creative and brilliant race, that doesn't mean that by extension the Germanic Flemish were superior to the Latin Walloons on the world stage.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #70
barů

Default Stormfront posters (Italy)

Old January 3rd, 2013 #71
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Could you please give us English speakers a rough translation. It would be greatly appreciated.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #72
barů

4 italians people are in jail since November 16.
Their crime is write on stormfront
Because David Duke and Don black they are not interested ?

Old January 3rd, 2013 #73
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barů View Post
4 italians people are in jail since November 16.
Their crime is write on stormfront
Because David Duke and Don black they are not interested ?
They did the same thing to the Serbian section. Shut it down. " Nothing to see here". Fuck stormfront. I haven't heard from a dear Serbian brother since September. I don't know if he's in jail. Dead or alive. We talked daily.

Old January 3rd, 2013 #74
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Yeah, David Duke and Don Black did not mention anything about the arrest of the Italian patriots. They seem like they are complicit in the event and continue to beg for money.

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old January 3rd, 2013 #75
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
Yeah, David Duke and Don Black did not mention anything about the arrest of the Italian patriots.
You won't hear a peep, it'll be swept under the carpet. Like always.

Old January 11th, 2013 #76
barů

http://80.241.231.25/ucei/Viewer.asp...13011023612717
Confirmed jail, wainting process

Old January 18th, 2013 #77
Denni

This is a letter of Mirko viola from jail, 1 of the 4 arrested for thought crime:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l1urpKOw44...lI/s1600/a.jpg

Translation: Prison of San Vittore, Thursday 14 December 2012.

Dear Lawyer Longo, thank you for your solidarity... it was a great pleasure. It's 30 days that i'm confined on a cell of 4x3 meters, 12 square meters shared with other 5 unfortunates for 23 hours a day. My Crime? Having " bothered " an evident lobby that both of us know very well... I wrote on a web forum, I never threatened anyone, I never planned genocides, or other atrocities, but i think i have infuriated them enormously, and I did it with a great joy: is it a crime to exspose a gang of liars? probably yes... but my conscience is clear... immaculate!!! There's a rubber kosher wall that rejects every istance. My ideals, my comrades, my family, my friends and all the free people who writes to me, they partly relieve this pain... my wrath keeps me fit (I use to train my body every day using the cot to do tractions and the floor of the cell to do flexures)... I try to read everything that come to my eyes, and I try to stay always awake: it won't be a prison that will defeat me, i'm pretty sure about this. In face of this vile world, in face of these people without honor, in face of these pathetic runts, i want to scream only five words: AGAINST YOU, NEVER SURRENDER!!! Again, thank you for your solidarity... brotherlike greetings...

Old January 18th, 2013 #78
Craig Cobb
Banned

"I try to read everything that come to my eyes..."

This I remember.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t936987/
Quote:
Luca Ciampaglia ( nickname - Antilife )
Diego Masi ( nickname - NonConforme)
Daniele Scarpino ( nickname - Dani14)
Mirko Viola ( nickname - Biomirko)

- Luca Ciampaglia, Casa circondariale di Pescara, Via San Donato 2 – 65129 Pescara

- Diego Masi, Casa circondariale di Frosinone, Via Cerreto,17 – 03100 Frosinone

- Daniele Scarpino, Carcere San Vittore, Piazza Filangieri 2 – 20123 Milano

- Mirko Viola, Carcere San Vittore, Piazza Filangieri, 2 – 20123 Milano
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t936987/
---------------------------------------------------------
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe; catch a nigger by the toe; if he hollers, make him pay, $50 every day!
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1493858&postcount=43
Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center?
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t696006/

Old January 18th, 2013 #79
M.N. Dalvez

Ciao! Siete brave persone! Spero che tu sti bene!

(Sorry if my Italian is bad! I think you're all very brave and I hope you all are okay.)

Old January 18th, 2013 #80
volkszorn

Quote:
It's 30 days that i'm confined on a cell of 4x3 meters, 12 square meters shared with other 5 unfortunates for 23 hours a day.
That's worse. hope you will be out of that prison soon.

Found that http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11...owded-prisons/
Quote:
The prisoners' rights organization Antigone released “With No Dignity”, its latest annual report on conditions in Italian prisons.

The report warns that basic human dignity is far from being maintained in Italy's prisons, which remain the most overcrowded in Europe.

Tags
beyond criticism, censorship, europe, firewall, italian, italy, jewish control, stormfront, stormfront italy, thought crime, zog

Thread