VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2016 #21
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
" a massive unpopulated continent"

What are you talking about? There were millions of people in America

"They lacked the impetus to go get it"

Their cousins arrived thousands of years before. They had the impetus to stretch from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego in a few centuries

You take Al Sharpton, I take Puškin and Alexandre Dumas

And, Roger, thank you for your link and your concern about my ability to grasp english. Given my poor command of your language you would have the chivalry to continue our little debate in italian? Or in french? Or in spanish. Or are you trying to discriminate a fellow white aryan from the ancestral motherland? So, cultural differences can be stronger than "race"?...by the way, genocide (genocidio in italian) has a latin ethimology so I'm more entitled than you to understand its meaning. And I totally accept the definition you give, but nothing like that is happening to the "white race", and the individual option of fuck who do you want regardless of race has definitely nothing to do with it.
Nave a nice and diverse day
China/India... "beneath them"... is Australia

Are you from Italy? That's interesting to me because where I live, there used to be many Italian neighborhoods. Today there are none, and there is barely a memory of them. They have been fully replaced with third-world immigrants. I guess that is the "diversity" that you are seeking, using to mock, etc.

Old April 1st, 2016 #22
robertofrommilan

I've read you were from San Francisco so I misenderstood.

The reasons why Asian civilizations didn't colonize Australia are complex and quite off-topic, but for now we can just notice how polinesian people, who managed to discover and occupy any pacific island in a range of thousands miles (impetus) didn't enter australia too. It's enteresting indeed, I will make some historical research.

I'm italian and I'm well aware that our ancestors emigrated everywere...there are many millions more people of italian descent worldwide than in Italy. I'm also aware that in anglos countries we were considered european niggers, and treated accordingly. One of the worst linching in US history was against italian, have you ever heard about? So, to answer your question, I'm not scared of immigration per se.

What about Puškin and Dumas? Would you put their books in the Universal Library of the White race or do you think thei're whortless cause the authors were "niggers" (according to WN standards, not mine)
Thank for reading and answering

Old April 1st, 2016 #23
Roger Bannon

Quote:

"They lacked the impetus to go get it"

Their cousins arrived thousands of years before. They had the impetus to stretch from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego in a few centuries

You take Al Sharpton, I take Puškin and Alexandre Dumas

And, Roger, thank you for your link and your concern about my ability to grasp english. Given my poor command of your language you would have the chivalry to continue our little debate in italian? Or in french? Or in spanish. Or are you trying to discriminate a fellow white aryan from the ancestral motherland? So, cultural differences can be stronger than "race"?...by the way, genocide (genocidio in italian) has a latin ethimology so I'm more entitled than you to understand its meaning. And I totally accept the definition you give, but nothing like that is happening to the "white race", and the individual option of fuck who do you want regardless of race has definitely nothing to do with it.
Nave a nice and diverse day
So, another 'no it's not' is all you've got? You surely prove the maxim that there is no intelligent opposition to white nationalism. Go fuck yourself.

Old April 1st, 2016 #24
robertofrommilan

To play the tough guy on the web is childish, Roger...

I don't see genocide happening against the white race, and like me the vast majority of our fellow aryans...it's up TO YOU to enlighten us. I've read a lot on this website and nothing changed my mind, so you have the possibility to do something good to your beloved race explaining better your views...and you wasted it basic. What's the point at reading an opposite views forum if you simply insult who don't think like you?

To stay on topic, would you mind answering my question about those two mixed-race guys who are GIANTS of european, western and world culture? I mean Puškin and Dumas...maybe you don't like literature and don't know much about them ( I'm not mocking you for this, If this is true: de gustibus), would you mind to take a short look on wiki? And then explain me how the genetic footprint of their white forefathers have been "lost" or " destroyed" by miscenating. Because if it's so, their genius should be solely ascribed to their "nigger" genes...

Ciao

Have a nice and mixed day...

Old April 1st, 2016 #25
Dan Hadaway

Quote:

Yea, a few million compared to almost a billion today. Not even close to comparable. Yea, NYC is a huge city population wise, but spread that population over the three continents and you have a very sparse population.

Old April 2nd, 2016 #26
robertofrommilan

Hi Dan

Population of North and South America in 1492 was probably around 100 millions, but this is off-topic.

What do you think of race-mixing? How is the genetic and culture of "white" people "lost" or "destroyed" if the offspring carries it? How was the "whiteness" of Puškin's forefathers "lost" ?

Thank you for answering

Old April 3rd, 2016 #27
Roger Bannon

Quote:
To play the tough guy on the web is childish, Roger...

I don't see genocide happening against the white race, and like me the vast majority of our fellow aryans...it's up TO YOU to enlighten us. I've read a lot on this website and nothing changed my mind, so you have the possibility to do something good to your beloved race explaining better your views...and you wasted it basic. What's the point at reading an opposite views forum if you simply insult who don't think like you?

To stay on topic, would you mind answering my question about those two mixed-race guys who are GIANTS of european, western and world culture? I mean Puškin and Dumas...maybe you don't like literature and don't know much about them ( I'm not mocking you for this, If this is true: de gustibus), would you mind to take a short look on wiki? And then explain me how the genetic footprint of their white forefathers have been "lost" or " destroyed" by miscenating. Because if it's so, their genius should be solely ascribed to their "nigger" genes...

Ciao

Have a nice and mixed day...
Im not being a tough guy I'm being a guy fed up with evasive, pretentious posters like yourself.

The topic is genocide if you'll remember. A one off mulatto from the distant past is irrelevant.

Quote:
...The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.
Any objective person can see that the flooding of a Third World populace amongst a European populace will have just such a result.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #28
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Population of North and South America in 1492 was probably around 100 millions, but this is off-topic.
No, it was closer to 10 million. That 100 million figure is estimated by liberal pseudo-academics with an agenda.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #29
robertofrommilan

Smile

The topic is genocide if you'll remember. A one off mulatto from the distant past is irrelevant.

It's funny how wn always use "mulatto" for guys whose brilliance is hard to deny. Where is the one drop rule? Aren' t they "niggers"?
It's not one off mulatto, it's millions of so called mixed- race people living without problems and bringing to the next generations what they inherited from theirs forefathers, being them white, black, yellow or with another unscientific color-cathegory...
And it's you being evasive: explain to me how the genetic and culture "whiteness" is lost or destroyed in race-mixing, because this was the topic.

Any objective person can see that the flooding of a Third World populace amongst a European populace will have just such a result.[/QUOTE]

No, that's not true. Any objective person can see that immigration is a really problematic issue, that'all. It has always been that way, even when irish and italians emigrated en masse in the US... In Italy, in the last 30 years, we had a massive immigration of people from all over the world, but, just to make an example, the murder rate dropped from almost 2000 in 1991 to less than 500 hundreds last year. Less than 500 hundreds murders in 60 millions populations in a year, with an immigrants population of more than 4 millions...And the large majority of these murders were italians.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #30
robertofrommilan

[QUOTE=Dan Hadaway;2020863]No, it was closer to 10 million. That 100 million figure is estimated by liberal pseudo-academics with an agenda UOTE]

And your ten millions figure has nothing to do with yA agenda,right? 10, 20 or 100 millions, North and South America weren't unpopulated. "Sparsely populated" is a relative concept: they are "sparsely populated" even now, compared with India.

What do you think of race-mixing, Dan? Is it genocide? If your grandson will be half black, he will not carry also your heritage?

Old April 4th, 2016 #31
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
No, it was closer to 10 million. That 100 million figure is estimated by liberal pseudo-academics with an agenda
And your ten millions figure has nothing to do with yA agenda,right?
I said the figure was CLOSER to 10 million than it was 100 million. Learn to read. Most historians place it between 20 and 50 million.

The 100 million is purely agenda driven because they can then say that 90 gorillian indians were massacred by drunk cowboys. A lower figure of 30 million and any population reduction is not very dramatic.

Old April 4th, 2016 #32
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hada w77
I said the figure was CLOSER to 10 million than it was 100 million. Learn to read. Most historians place it between 20 and 50 million.

The 100 million is purely agenda driven because they can then say that 90 gorillian indians were massacred by drunk cowboys. A lower figure of 30 million and any population reduction is not very dramatic.
The population reduction was very dramatic, cause it was in the order of millions , even if it was mainly caused by smallpox. The cowboys simply ended the job. Or were the indian wars just invented by liberal jew pseudo-academics? But, again, we can save this to an historic thread.

May you answer my question about race-mixing? If your grandson will be a little darker than you, your genetic and cultural heritage will be ipso facto "lost"? "Destroyed"? It's a serious question that deserve an answer.

Old April 4th, 2016 #33
Man of the road

Quote:
If a man or woman don't have an offspring at all, he/ she put an end to his /her genetical lineage. But mating with someone in a different "race", his/her genes pool pass to the next generation in the same way that if his/her partner would be of the same "race"...so where is the genocide you are so worried about?
Because the offspring would not be White. I believe in eugenics not malgenics. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Would you have a kid with a mentally retarded girl because your genes pass? Let me take it a step further, a read a rumor that scientists in the UK successfully mated a human egg with chimpanzee sperm, or vice versa, and successfully harvested the fetus. Would you mate with a chimp?

Old April 5th, 2016 #34
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Because the offspring would not be White. I believe in eugenics not malgenics. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Would you have a kid with a mentally retarded girl because your genes pass? Let me take it a step further, a read a rumor that scientists in the UK successfully mated a human egg with chimpanzee sperm, or vice versa, and successfully harvested the fetus. Would you mate with a chimp?
Have you read the other posts on this thread?
Could you please me explain how Puškin was a "malgenic" human being?
Could you please me show how the "whiteness" of his forefathers was 'lost" because of miscenating?
Could you please me show a comparison between the accomplishments of you, a pure aryan, and his, a "malgenic mongrel"?
Come on.

Old April 5th, 2016 #35
George Witzgall

Quote:
Could you please me show how the "whiteness" of his forefathers was 'lost" because of miscenating?
Could you please me show a comparison between the accomplishments of you, a pure aryan, and his, a "malgenic mongrel"?
Come on.
It's not about eugenics, it's about identity, roots, heritage, history. Nationalists want to preserve their ethnic (or "racial") identity, and they oppose inter-marriage since it threatens that identity. They want to live in a state which serves to preserve and protect that identity, and if they are denied this they consider it "genocide".

Old April 5th, 2016 #36
Man of the road

Quote:
Because their fathers created offspring that are foreign to their genetic heritage. Their bloodlines were forever contaminated. Digging up two seemingly intelligent mulattoes from the dust bin of history doesn't make your point. I'm surprised you didn't mention Obama too. Look at statistical IQ averages for pure blooded negroids, Whites, and mulattoes. Mulattoes fall in between both full blooded groups and that is because of the White side. It is a huge genetic downgrade for Whites to breed with blacks as the half-breeds still fall short of pure blooded Aryans on average.
Quote:
I have a better comparison, why is virtually every African country third world while all the third world trash want to come to Europe? Where is the African equivalent of Mercedes-Benz, Airbus, DaVinci, or Copernicus if negroids are such intellectual giants?

Old April 5th, 2016 #37
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
The population reduction was very dramatic, cause it was in the order of millions .
What a fucking joke. The "native" population today is in the order of 100s of millions. So, where's the population reduction?

I'm sure you're going to want to talk about North American Indians. Well, they total about 5 million. http://www.infoplease.com/spot/aihmcensus1.html Pre-columbus estimates range from 2 to 16 million. So, given the facts, there really isn't much to talk about, other than the fact there was no population reduction.

Old April 6th, 2016 #38
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Because their fathers created offspring that are foreign to their genetic heritage. Their bloodlines were forever contaminated. Digging up two seemingly intelligent mulattoes from the dust bin of history doesn't make your point. I'm surprised you didn't mention Obama too. Look at statistical IQ averages for pure blooded negroids, Whites, and mulattoes. Mulattoes fall in between both full blooded groups and that is because of the White side. It is a huge genetic downgrade for Whites to breed with blacks as the half-breeds still fall short of pure blooded Aryans on average.

I have a better comparison, why is virtually every African country third world while all the third world trash want to come to Europe? Where is the African equivalent of Mercedes-Benz, Airbus, DaVinci, or Copernicus if negroids are such intellectual giants?
This thread is not about black people, it's about race-mixing and "genocide". I can answer your questions about african people intelligence in a new thread I'll start, but for now...
If intelligence is the problem, I should immagine you're not against white-asian mixing. Or, by the way, that is a better for a white to mate with an high IQ african instead with a retarded white.
Your logic is really weak, try to think more before posting
And, to finish..."seemingly intelligent mulattoes" for Puškin and Dumas c ould w in the Nobel prize for understatements. So, even a WN can be first at something....

Old April 6th, 2016 #39
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
What a fucking joke. The "native" population today is in the order of 100s of millions. So, where's the population reduction?

I'm sure you're going to want to talk about North American Indians. Well, they total about 5 million. http://www.infoplease.com/spot/aihmcensus1.html Pre-columbus estimates range from 2 to 16 million. So, given the facts, there really isn't much to talk about, other than the fact there was no population reduction.
Come on Dan

Are you serious? No population reduction? No millions of deads for smallpox, war and forced labour? Bartolomeo de Las casas was a paranoid? Wounded knee wa picnic site? The cuban indigenous population (no one left) emigrated en masse to Italy with Columbus to enjoy la dolce vita?
Do you really want to be the " MikeTysoncan'tfight" WN type?

Old April 7th, 2016 #40
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan
It's funny how wn always use "mulatto" for guys whose brilliance is hard to deny. Where is the one drop rule? Aren' t they "niggers"?
It's not one off mulatto, it's millions of so called mixed- race people living without problems and bringing to the next generations what they inherited from theirs forefathers, being them white, black, yellow or with another unscientific color-cathegory...
It's pathetic how fuckwits like you will embrace some stand alone example; in this case you went all the way back to the early 19th century. Is Dumas the normal outcome of such unions? No. If it were then Brazil wouldn't be the shithole that is.

Quote:
And it's you being evasive: explain to me how the genetic and culture "whiteness" is lost or destroyed in race-mixing, because this was the topic.
Again, look at Brazil. Emphasis on being destroyed.

Quote:
No, that's not true. Any objective person can see that immigration is a really problematic issue, that'all. It has always been that way, even when irish and italians emigrated en masse in the US... In Italy, in the last 30 years, we had a massive immigration of people from all over the world, but, just to make an example, the murder rate dropped from almost 2000 in 1991 to less than 500 hundreds last year. Less than 500 hundreds murders in 60 millions populations in a year, with an immigrants population of more than 4 millions...And the large majority of these murders were italians.
Irish and Italians are ethnically white; that argument fails.

Italians make up over 90% of the population. Do you want to gamble on how it will look when that's reversed? Think Brazil.

Tags
race mixing, race pseudo-science

Thread