VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 10th, 2017 #21
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, an old man named 'Kenny'. That 'guy' could even be you for all I know.

I turned that sexual threatening stuff in to IC3. An insane Jeeboo loving Klanner writing posts at 3am on my blog, all over my wall on SF and wouldn't stop til he got banned, etc.

I've been an Atheist since age 22 and was in a different State. Never been anywhere near any Klan.

What's real intersting about you mention that is:
He wrote how I should be only 'opening my mouth' to pleasure a man.

Oral sex stuff, just like you wrote in the Opposing Views thread.

He, you and SheSleaze--total nigger. Are you him? Are all three of you Stooges together?

All you write about are penises when you lose an argument-and you were losing 3 arguments. That is the Webster's Dictionary definition of 'skank', dear--if they wasted their time on such.

And funny, that was a Paul Vogel thing--when he lost arguments, 'skank!' I didn't know him either, dear.

You are tarded losers, and notice how you and Shesleaze didn't carry on with the Affordable Care Act discussion? Because too f'ing stupid.
So you devolve straight into your crotches, lie, and abuse with your baboon lips.

Dog "training"-prob Walking- is a profession too high for primates such as yourselves. I wouldn't leave my dog with a baboon, not even to take a dump in the local park.
Financial Analyst is one of those things people use to scam, often. You didn't mention having ever been to college or your GPA, and nobody would use a FA who had no degree and did a start-up without credentials.

So, two tarded Antifa harassing liars. And OMG--so 'rayciss'!!

I'm sure your next post, if at me, would be designed to anger as that one was. So even if mentioned and abused, I won't notice, and you'll get no mo attention from moi. I'll let the White men you lub to hate tell you that you're a perverted baboon tard. Carry on, nigger nutter.

Becky is big mad

Her dumb ass will still be reading this thread.. mad as hell trying to keep her becky babble to herself because she said she won't respond anymore.

Aye Becky, is that a promise? Like when you said you wouldn't waste time posting on VNN anymore?

Old March 10th, 2017 #22
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
My brother is married and my niece is an extremely bright honor roll student. My younger brother doesn't have any children.
An exception to the statistic of 70% bastard offspring due to the chimp behavior of the typical Negro Male. Wow, you must be so proud, but it still does not make sense to comment on the contrary, to statistical facts... since 70% is a pretty profound absentee Negro Father statistic!

Something tells me you are full of shit anyways.

Quote:
Worry about keeping up on your child support payments, fuckboy.
Another example of your profoundly feeble intuition.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BUT I STRIKE strike another nerve! Sheboon XTCTARD gets really mad when I post factual statements about her. I will surmise XTCTARD is a child of an absentee father, in accordance to Sheboon's emotional outburst when discussing the 70% absentee Negro Father pandemic in "Da Hood".

She how Sheboon lashes out with unfounded ignorance! See how XTCTARD IN A PATHETIC attempt to gain excuses, attempts to accuse White fathers of being deadbeat dads!

But, just another typical EPIC Fail!

Atypical of the trouble seeking Ghetto Chimp, Can't take what they dish out!

Old March 10th, 2017 #23
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
An exception to the statistic of 70% bastard offspring due to the chimp behavior of the typical Negro Male. Wow, you must be so proud, but it still does not make sense to comment on the contrary, to statistical facts... since 70% is a pretty profound absentee Negro Father statistic!

Something tells me you are full of shit anyways.

Another example of your profoundly feeble intuition.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BUT I STRIKE strike another nerve! Sheboon XTCTARD gets really mad when I post factual statements about her. I will surmise XTCTARD is a child of an absentee father, in accordance to Sheboon's emotional outburst when discussing the 70% absentee Negro Father pandemic in "Da Hood".

She how Sheboon lashes out with unfounded ignorance! See how XTCTARD IN A PATHETIC attempt to gain excuses, attempts to accuse White fathers of being deadbeat dads!

But, just another typical EPIC Fail!

Atypical of the trouble seeking Ghetto Chimp, Can't take what they dish out!
See this is why I typically ignore your dumb ass. You didn't post anything factual about me . You made a statement about my brothers and I replied. None of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth applies to me, but most of what I say about white nationalists applies to you.

To strike a nerve, something you said would had to have to hit home for me. It didn't. The father of my kids is my husband. My brother, or brotha as you say it, is married to the mother of his child. So what about you? Caught up on those child support payments?

Also, like your dumb was homesteading argument, reading and comprehension fails you. 70% of black children are born out of wedlock. This doesn't equate to their fathers being absent. Close friend of mine is getting married and her fiance is a single dad. He never married the mother of his kids, however he is the primary custodial parent.

I will say that I do think there is an issue with broken homes in the general black community. This is a fairly recent issue. According to census.gov, until about 1960 both black men and women aged 35 and higher were more likely to have been married than white men and women. Until about 1980, they were pretty much on par.

Last edited by TXC; March 10th, 2017 at 10:20 AM.

Old March 10th, 2017 #24
Olaf Menes

Quote:
None of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth applies to me, but most of what I say about white nationalists applies to you.
Ironically, you are so pathetic in nature you tend to make generalized statements about White Nationalists that have no basis in fact or statistical value whatsoever.......Just based in your mental weakling, anti White snivels, and racist troll agendas.

But then claim that comments about the general Black Male Populace, on topics like, criminal convictions,and the astronomical level in which they abandon their bastard offspring, that ARE BASED IN WELL KNOWN FACTS are somehow unwarranted!

Oh, but I am sure your "Brothas" and "Husband" are an exception. But then again, there is a 70% chance you are lying. I'll take those odds every day. It is pretty indicative of a liar like you to always deflect, and your latest oral bowel movement in referencing the 60's in Black Marriage rates is a typical cop out.

So what you are saying the Black family was more intact under 1960's White "Oppression".... and civil rights must have fucked up the Black family? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
In other words, the more "Rights" Blacks have, the more fucked up their culture gets, and laughably, has devolved into a near perfect reflection of what
Black culture would be without White Culture Oversight, a bastard filled, crime ridden cesspool of STD's and debased simian riots and looting.
You have to be one of the most ignorant baboons to ever attempt trolling a WN site.

You really can't even troll successfully, Every time you post, your examples of regressive, low IQ simian belligerence makes a case for this Website. Thanks for your participation!

Last edited by Olaf Menes; March 10th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Old March 10th, 2017 #25
TXC

Quote:
Ironically, you are so pathetic in nature you tend to make generalized statements about White Nationalists that have no basis in fact or statistical value whatsoever.......Just based in your mental weakling, anti White snivels, and racist troll agendas.

But then claim that comments about the general Black Male Populace, on topics like, criminal convictions,and the astronomical level in which they abandon their bastard offspring, that ARE BASED IN WELL KNOWN FACTS are somehow unwarranted!

Oh, but I am sure your "Brothas" and "Husband" are an exception. But then again, there is a 70% chance you are lying. I'll take those odds every day.
Are you married? I see you never acknowledged my comments about you owing child support.

My comments come directly from the pathetic posts of those on this forum. I ask what your accomplishments are and you all seem to hokey pokey your way around that question. The sex and family forum that used to exist here was tragic. No wonder its been removed. You all are pathetic lmao.
Quote:
It is pretty indicative of a liar like you to always deflect, and your latest oral bowel movement in referencing the 60's in Black Marriage rates is a typical cop out.

So what you are saying the Black family was more intact under 1960's White "Oppression".... and civil rights must have fucked up the Black family? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
In other words, the more "Rights" Blacks have, the more fucked up their culture gets!
Things started to change in 1980, dumb dumb. Over a decade after the civil rights movement ended.

Old March 10th, 2017 #26
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Are you married? I see you never acknowledged my comments about you owing child support.
That is because your rant is taken with a understanding of your puny level of intellect. The commentary is based on your conjecture that somehow 70% of Black children are being supported by
absentee fathers! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then attempting to insinuate I somehow belonged to your typical Nigger Deadbeat Baby Daddy culture is an atypical diversion you trolls play!

Nope ,sorry, never had to pay child support!

Another of your attempts at a lame ass retort, attempting to lump someone in with your absent Negro "Bruthas".

My personal experience with "Negro Culture" is the majority of Black Males take pride in fathering as many children with many different women and not being forced into paying a dime for any of them.

That my ignorant simian pet is taken right from the annals of watching companies forced to hire Black Males under Affirmative Action... and then seeing them quit their job, "If they showed up 4 days a week it was a miracle" because the authorities in state found out they had an income, and started snagging their wages for unpaid child support.

Quote:
My comments come directly from the pathetic posts of those on this forum.
You mean like the Troll posts you make to illicit a hostile response? Ya, you are very pathetic you sad little chimp.
Face it, you are so starved for attention you Troll a WN forum and pick fights you can't win, then play the victim.

Ironically you should be thankful you have not been banned here, How long do you think a WN would last on one of your Nigger Power Forums
before they chimped out because they cannot face the empirical facts of their pathetic culture?

You are nothing more than "House Entertainment".

Quote:
I ask what your accomplishments are and you all seem to hokey pokey your way around that question.
Why do you want to know? In short I own three residences in three different states, and have worked jobs ranging from manufacturing fiber optic communications ports on new generation fighter jets, to design of orthopedic surgical tools for minimally invasive corrective surgery.

So yes, my skills have benefited Blacks with orthopedic issues.

Quote:
The sex and family forum that used to exist here was tragic. No wonder its been removed. You all are pathetic lmao.
^^^^^^^^ A Perfect example of the meandering thought process of the mentally challenged simian. In fact, your presence here is like a freak show....Talk about pathetic, you are pushing 1800 posts on a WN forum. Seems to me such an self aggrandized accomplished Negro woman like yourself would not have much time to troll WN Forums!

You are simply an attention whore, you obviously lack it in your personal life, so you come here to "get in the spotlight".
You are most likely a bitter, fat, overweight slob who sits on the couch and stuffs her face. I have a 56.6 percent chance of being right!

Quote:
Things started to change in 1980, dumb dumb. Over a decade after the civil rights movement ended.
And yes, since the civil rights movement,Blacks have become even more profound victims of their own retrograde evolutionary throwback culture! Your simpleton brain cannot fathom that since your blundering fuckup Obama took office, the majority of Blacks are worse off now than in the last 50 years!

A prominent Black once said something that stuck with me because it was untypically honest, "Black people have been voting themselves into welfare dependence and Democrat hypocrisy since the sixties, and guess what? They are still poor, uneducated, and worse off now than 50 years ago".

And you are proof of the denial of your own cultural victimization.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; March 10th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.

Old March 10th, 2017 #27
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
And you are proof of the denial of your own cultural victimization.
Nigger rage about their own failures is more laughable than pathetic.

Old March 10th, 2017 #28
TXC

Quote:
That is because your rant is taken with a understanding of your puny level of intellect. The commentary is based on your conjecture that somehow 70% of Black children are being supported by
absentee fathers! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then attempting to insinuate I somehow belonged to your typical Nigger Deadbeat Baby Daddy culture is an atypical diversion you trolls play!
Source showing 70% of black fathers are absent?

Quote:
Nope ,sorry, never had to pay child support!
Probably never stayed employed long enough to pay it lmao.
Quote:
Another of your attempts at a lame ass retort, attempting to lump someone in with your absent Negro "Bruthas".
No, I just know you have bastard children
Quote:
You mean like the Troll posts you make to illicit a hostile response? Ya, you are very pathetic you sad little chimp.
Face it, you are so starved for attention you Troll a WN forum and pick fights you can't win, then play the victim.
You're a delusional little fagtard. You fail miserably at any attempt of an argument you try to make. Your attempts to debate me here are much like your life in general: a series of failures
Quote:
Ironically you should be thankful you have not been banned here, How long do you think a WN would last on one of your Nigger Power Forums
before they chimped out because they cannot face the empirical facts of their pathetic culture?
Honestly I couldn't care less if I were to get banned from this site. This isn't life for me, just entertainment. And if the WN posting to the forum argued anything like you do, he'd probably be kept around for shits and giggles.
Quote:
You are nothing more than "House Entertainment".
House entertainment yet you attention whore your way around this forum and get sad because you're being ignored. You should be happy I'm paying you any attention, it's the most attention you're ever going to get from any woman

Quote:
Why do you want to know?
Because the vast majority of you mental midgets like to cling to the accomplishments of white people you don't know as you live your own mediocre lives

Quote:
In short I own three residences in three different states, and have worked jobs ranging from manufacturing fiber optic communications ports on new generation fighter jets, to design of orthopedic surgical tools for minimally invasive corrective surgery.

So yes, my skills have benefited Blacks with orthopedic issues.
I'm interested to know why you felt the need to tell me your skills have benefited black people? If that is your job, that's what you're supposed to do. Just like a typical fuckboy to want credit for shit you're supposed to do

Quote:
..Talk about pathetic, you are pushing 1800 posts on a WN forum. Seems to me such an accomplished Negro women like yourself would not have much time to troll WN Forums!
I've been on leave for the past two months which is why have posted more in the past couple months than I have in the past 5 years. So you're right, I'm typically too busy for this forum.

You, on the other hand, seem to always find time to pollute the internet with your stupidity
Quote:
You are simply an attention whore, you obviously lack it in your personal life, so you come here to "get in the spotlight".
Until today and aside from the one time I replied to shelise's post, I hadn't mentioned your name in like a month or so? And you mentioned TXC how many times?
Quote:
You are most likely a bitter, fat, overweight slob who sits on the couch and stuffs her face. I have a 56.6 percent chance of being right!
K...
Quote:

And yes, since the civil rights movement,Blacks have become even more profound victims of their own retrograde evolutionary throwback culture!
Fewer blacks live in poverty today, more high school and college grads, life expectancy is up, and the black unemployment rate decreased.

Are things perfect and peachy keen collectively? Nah. Worse than 50 years ago overall? Also nah.

Old March 11th, 2017 #29
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Source showing 70% of black fathers are absent?
I think it may be even higher, the fact is seeing a Black man with kids is a rare thing.

Quote:
Probably never stayed employed long enough to pay it lmao.
I have been working since I was 14, and worked through 4 years of college, but we all know you are a fat, unemployed, disgusting EBT card chimp with your blubber ass glued to a sofa in section 8 housing.

Quote:
No, I just know you have bastard children
Wrong again! Just like everything else you don't know shit about!

Quote:
You're a delusional little fagtard. You fail miserably at any attempt of an argument you try to make. Your attempts to debate me here are much like your life in general: a series of failures
And still you could not prove me wrong on any statement I have made, because you simply are an uneducated shit for brains troll who wants attention from "Da White Debbils".

Quote:
Honestly I couldn't care less if I were to get banned from this site. This isn't life for me, just entertainment. And if the WN posting to the forum argued anything like you do, he'd probably be kept around for shits and giggles.
You are so full of shit the buzzards flying over your section 8 housing unit gag and fall from the sky. NO one in their right mind would make near 1800
posts on a forum for the fun of it.

Nope, you are on a "Attempt to redeem the reputation of the well documented Nigger culture" tour, and you failed miserably.

Quote:
House entertainment yet you attention whore your way around this forum and get sad because you're being ignored.
Evidently your too retarded to notice I don't post most of the week, yet you seem to post at all times of the day, all week, a sign you are a complete fucking loser with no life!

Nice try attention WHORE!

Quote:
You should be happy I'm paying you any attention, it's the most attention you're ever going to get from any woman
I would not call you a woman, I call someone who woke up next to you a zookeeper who drank heavily and fell asleep while cleaning a monkey cage!

Quote:
Because the vast majority of you mental midgets like to cling to the accomplishments of white people you don't know as you live your own mediocre lives
You seem to think that listing the astounding accomplishments of the White Race is "Clinging" you like a true mental deficient, then attempt to lump all White people together when making derogatory comments,

So again, just another tactic of your lonesome cunt existence!

Quote:
I'm interested to know why you felt the need to tell me your skills have benefited black people? If that is your job, that's what you're supposed to do. Just like a typical fuckboy to want credit for shit you're supposed to do
Because you asked what I have accomplished in life you incredibly dumb Nigger, But like the typical Nigger, you get what you snivel for and then COMPLAIN about it!

Talk about your mental deficiency Negro.

Quote:
I've been on leave for the past two months which is why have posted more in the past couple months than I have in the past 5 years. So you're right, I'm typically too busy for this forum.
You have been on "Leave" your whole life. No one here believes you even have/ had a job, but simply a angry Negress EBT Welfare Queen with bastard children running the streets!

Quote:
You, on the other hand, seem to always find time to pollute the internet with your stupidity
A simple search of my post records will negate your delusional conjecture, But that would be too complicated for a Baboon like you!

Quote:
Until today and aside from the one time I replied to shelise's post, I hadn't mentioned your name in like a month or so? And you mentioned TXC how many times?
Because you have become the new standard for references to retardation on this forum. But I have faith. She-Lice will soon overtake your crown as Queen of the Negress Retards.

Quote:
Fewer blacks live in poverty today, more high school and college grads, life expectancy is up, and the black unemployment rate decreased.
Ya you go ahead and believe that! The government claims there are only 15 million Illegals in the USA too!

Quote:
Are things perfect and peachy keen collectively? Nah. Worse than 50 years ago overall? Also nah.
Evidently your Chimp brain can't process simple statistics........

Here I will take your leash and lead you along to the wonderful world of the White Man's mathematical empirical facts....

RELATED: Obama’s Legacy Is Already Collapsing

The number of black food-stamp participants exploded across that time frame from 7,393,000 to 11,699,000, the U.S. Department of Agriculture reports — up 58.2 percent.

Somehow your chimp brain will deduce the fact Blacks getting food stamps is progress! A Testament to your severe retardation!

Also, from Obama’s oath of office through the fourth quarter of 2015, the percentage of black Americans who own homes foundered from 46.1 percent to 41.9 percent, according to the Census —

"We be livin off da Gubment "Again, your chimp brain probably feels a surge of pride when it is apparent the Black has migrated from their homes to Section 8 housing!
"

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...resident-obama

Read it and lament you denial tard, it is there for you in plain percentages, maybe you can get your zookeeper to explain it to you!

LMFAO

Keep failing my Chimp!

Last edited by Olaf Menes; March 11th, 2017 at 02:45 AM.

Old March 11th, 2017 #30
TXC

Quote:
I think it may be even higher, the fact is seeing a Black man with kids is a rare thing.

Old March 11th, 2017 #31
littlefieldjohn

'TXC's argumentative rantings , similar to a nigger head , are hollow and seem to be inspired by a ventriloquist.
The usual niggertude claptrap.

Old March 11th, 2017 #32
Olaf Menes

Quote:

"As other dad's in similar living conditions?"

LMFAO the whole study is based on broken home syndrome you fucking tard!

In other words, lets group in other individuals in races who have situations comparable to Male Negroid Abandonment!

I also laugh at a supposed "study" that says.... "OR MORE SO"

And like all stats that deal with Negro deficiency, they are grossly skewed, besides a laughable report like you listed has to have the integrity of the truthfulness of the interviews, so in essence, holds not one ounce of validity!

But we can get a truthful glimpse of the problem of the Male Negroid Abandonment from those that deal with the results......

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...19185720070614

The statistics also show that this burden falls more heavily on black children. Some 56 percent of black children lived in single-parent families in 2004, with most of those families headed by mothers. That figure compared with 22 percent of white children and 31 percent of Hispanic children.

"Father absence in the African American communities, across America, has hit those communities with the force of 100 hurricane Katrinas," said Phillip Jackson, executive director of the Chicago-based Black Star Project, which helps children in mainly minority schools.

"It is literally decimating our communities and we have no adequate response to it."

So, 56% of Black Bastards Compared to 22% White Bastards.......Over twice the rate! Suck on that you feeble Baboon!

I can guess even if these numbers are relatively inaccurate, A Dumb Black baboon like yourself has no business EVEN CONTEMPLATING
shitting out your mouth about the race of Absentee Fathers.

Black Males by far Abandon their offspring, nor other Males of any race even come close!

This I also get a feeling this scenario is very common in the Black Community......A Negress Whore,,,, with 15 kids,,,, and not one NEGRO baby daddy in sight.......

Hey, I have an idea you stupid chimp, maybe you should have shut your Negress drive thru happy meal twat, after the first 5 or 6 Nigga thugs dumped you on the side of the road like a unwanted dog, and your unfortunate bastard offspring.

"Sumbudy need da be payin fo ahh dezz kids". Ya you primate level dumbass, how about naming the fathers?

Can the Negress even narrow down who the fathers might be?

And that TXCTARD, my tethered chimp, is how Negro Ghettos are born.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; March 11th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.

Old March 11th, 2017 #33
littlefieldjohn

Quote:

You all are pathetic lmao.

You don't have any future as a writer, nigger.

Old March 11th, 2017 #34
TXC

Quote:
"As other dad's in similar living conditions?"

LMFAO the whole study is based on broken home syndrome you fucking tard!

In other words, lets group in other individuals in races who have situations comparable to Male Negroid Abandonment!
Actually, no, you mental midget. It compares parents that are in the home as well as parents that are out of the home. This means that a black father inside the home is more likely to be involved in his child's life than a white father inside the home. A black father who lives separately is STILL more likely to be involved in his child's life than a white father that lives separately from his child.
Quote:
But we can get a truthful glimpse of the problem of the Male Negroid Abandonment from those that deal with the results......

The statistics also show that this burden falls more heavily on black children. Some 56 percent of black children lived in single-parent families in 2004, with most of those families headed by mothers. That figure compared with 22 percent of white children and 31 percent of Hispanic children.

"Father absence in the African American communities, across America, has hit those communities with the force of 100 hurricane Katrinas," said Phillip Jackson, executive director of the Chicago-based Black Star Project, which helps children in mainly minority schools.

"It is literally decimating our communities and we have no adequate response to it."

So, 56% of Black Bastards Compared to 22% White Bastards.......Over twice the rate! Suck on that you feeble Baboon!

I can guess even if these numbers are relatively inaccurate, A Dumb Black baboon like yourself has no business EVEN CONTEMPLATING
shitting out your mouth about the race of Absentee Fathers.

Black Males by far Abandon their offspring, nor other Males of any race even come close!
You confuse a single parent home- meaning one parent living in the home- with child abandonment.

It isn't the same thing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5491980.html

Recent data published by the Center for Disease Control reveal that African-American fathers spend more time in their children’s day-to-day lives than dads from other racial groups, defying stereotypes about black fatherhood. The Pew Research Center has found similar evidence that black dads don’t differ from white dads in any significant way, and that there isn’t the expected disparity found in so many other reports. Although black fathers are more likely to live in separate households, Pew estimates that 67 percent of black dads who don’t live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and just 32 percent of Hispanic dads.

When relationships don't work out for white people, that may mean fuck the child too, but black people tend to remain active in their child's life at a higher rate.

*calmly waits for fagstradumbass to post another gorilla-babble-filled response*

Old March 12th, 2017 #35
Olaf Menes

Quote:
A black father who lives separately
Ahhh yes, the Political Correct Term for "Bastard Black Offspring"

We would not want to be 'RAYYYCIIIIST" for saying that tho!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Only a total fuck monkey like TXCTARD takes merit is a so called study that says..... "OR MORE SO"

Notice this Talking Turd TXCTARD always comments on how wonderful her " Negroid Marriage is" but spends Saturday Night Commenting on a WN forum!

TXC, You must be a miserable fat slob with no life, if you spend Saturday night responding to posts on Forums!

But we can get a truthful glimpse of the problem of the Male Negroid Abandonment from those that deal with it.... the commentary
right from the BLACK PEOPLE WHO DEAL WITH IT.....Not some feel good laughable "Or More So" Chart!

Notice TXCTARD has nothing to say about this......

So, AGAIN! 56% of Black Bastards Compared to 22% White Bastards.......Over twice the rate! And this Chimp STILL THINKS in some delusional planet of the apes mentality she has the AUDACITY to say anything about the White Race? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Never underestimate the TOTAL ARROGANCE OF THE FAT COUCH NIGGA.

Again, in case XTCTARD is still too fucking stupid to read simple English!

Nor does she comment on this.......

Nice to see TXCTARD is so disturbed about getting the facts rammed down her throat.... "Next to all those (john cocks)" she spends a Saturday Night frantically and desperately trying to feebly defend the Negro Male Child Abandonment PANDEMIC!

Sorry you FAIL AGAIN you sad, lonely fat miserable couch chimp!

Last edited by Olaf Menes; March 12th, 2017 at 02:00 AM.

Old March 12th, 2017 #36
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Lice Williams View Post
That fat
You know, She-Lice, you being in the Racial and Gender Demographic that by far has the highest level of Obesity,,,,,, You are cementing your belligerent, imbecile level chimp IQ by even contemplating you have the position to call anyone ......Fat.

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/b...lvl=4&lvlid=25

African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2014, African Americans were 1.5 times as likely to be obese as Non- Hispanic Whites.
In 2014, African American women were twice as likely to be obese than Non-Hispanic White women.
In 2011-2014, African American girls were 50% more likely to be overweight than Non-Hispanic White girls.

Something tells me you are really FAT! "Four out of five African American Women are OBESE"

I could only imagine how disgusting the stench is, from all your BLUBBER.

Old March 12th, 2017 #37
TXC

Quote:
Ahhh yes, the Political Correct Term for "Bastard Black Offspring"
This is what you said:
" 70% is a pretty profound absentee Negro Father statistic!"

But 70% of black fathers aren't absent.

In fact, not even 70% of black fathers are absent from the home.

In fact, close to 70% of black fathers who do live outside of the home are present in their childrens lives as opposed to 59% of white fathers living outside of the home.

The white fathers who are at home aren't even as involved with their children as the black fathers who are at home.

You can river dance, gorilla babble, and play with color and font all you want. Can't get around the fact that black fathers aren't absent from their children's lives, but are actually more involved than white fathers no matter the situation.

Thanks for playing

Old March 12th, 2017 #38
Olaf Menes

Quote:

Thanks
I know it is hard for you to get the truth from your own "People" so I will post it again......

It seems to me if a typical Black Man who actually deals wit the issues of Negro Bastards, and claims Black Male Child Abandonment is worse than 100 Katrinas, I would say your shit out of luck with the validity of your laughable.....
"Or more So" graph of laughable sources!

I am sure this is pretty common.........

Maybe it is time for TXCTARD and She-Lice to do something with their lives besides grow enormously fat sitting on their couch size asses trolling VNN>...

Hey! Maybe they could start NSBA.........Negro Sheboon Blubber Anonymous!

"Hi, I am TXCTARD.....I am a fat fucking hippo cus all I be doin is sittin on da couch ettin lard pies, and drinkin 40's, and makin sur my gubment chek be on time".

Old March 12th, 2017 #39
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
I know it is hard for you to get the truth from your own "People" so I will post it again......

It seems to me if a typical Black Man who actually deals wit the issues of Negro Bastards, and claims Black Male Child Abandonment is worse than 100 Katrinas, I would say your shit out of luck with the validity of your laughable.....
"Or more So" graph of laughable sources!

I am sure this is pretty common.........

Mother Demands Someone Takes Care Of All Her 15 Kids

Maybe it is time for TXCTARD and She-Lice to do something with their lives besides grow enormously fat sitting on their couch size asses trolling VNN>...

Hey! Maybe they could start NSBA.........Negro Sheboon Blubber Anonymous!

"Hi, I am TXCTARD.....I am a fat fucking hippo cus all I be doin is sittin on da couch ettin lard pies, and drinkin 40's, and makin sur my gubment chek be on time".
Two (? )niggers, fat with food grown by hard- working White farmers , wasting ink.

Old March 13th, 2017 #40
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
I damn sure don't want to be anything like you
So you have no language of your own, and no alphabet, no family history, everything you think and speak is given to you by Whites. You dress White eat White, try to live as White as possible, and even visit White forums.
Oh yes, TXC you very much want to be like Whites.

What are the advantages to Whites of having blacks among us?

Last edited by Hugh; March 13th, 2017 at 03:23 AM.

Thread