VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2011 #61
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow stalinist sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Like running the KKK in a Australia helped by a Jew and injecting yourself down at the Slavation Army?
Another stalinist night on the goon juice. The Russians numbed the everyday pain of communism with vodka.

Old March 6th, 2011 #62
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Like running the KKK in a Australia helped by a Jew and injecting yourself down at the Slavation Army?
You really do speak a lot of shit VK. The Aus First Party must be real proud having you as a member

Old March 6th, 2011 #63
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow silly stalinist games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
You really do speak a lot of shit VK. The Aus First Party must be real proud having you as a member
The ALP doesn't allow membership of other political parties and neither does Australia First.

VK claims to have attended Warwick ALP branch meetings as a member.

He is lying about membership of one or the other, and probably both.

Old March 6th, 2011 #64
AussieWN
Banned

Well to be honest I cant imagine that Aus First would want anything to do with him and there are members who would recognise VK`s real name. As for him lying at being a member of one or both parties,lol..lying is second nature to him. If any Aus First member can tell us VK is lying then I would believe them.

Old March 7th, 2011 #65
V.K.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
Well to be honest I cant imagine that Aus First would want anything to do with him and there are members who would recognise VK`s real name. As for him lying at being a member of one or both parties,lol..lying is second nature to him. If any Aus First member can tell us VK is lying then I would believe them.
So much you claim but so little you know, druggie

Old March 7th, 2011 #66
AussieWN
Banned

What are you talking about retard. Your the one who knows nothing. You keep claiming a bloke with an arabic name is White. You have claimed to be a member of ALP and you have Aus First in your signature. Why dont you just tell the truth for once in your pathetic life.

Thread