VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2005 #61
88mmFlaK
chainsaw-wielding climber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Because Europe borders on non-White countries. Nobody cares about someone being part-Spanish or part-Norwegian.
If you ever took a walk through a Turk-occupied neighborhood, you'd know what I mean
Yeah, but Turks are considered Turks, right?

While I'm sure that some nationalists might recognise some small minority of second or third generation immigrants who have assimilated, to belong to the national group, don't they by and large believe that 'A German is a German, a Serb is a Serb, and a Turk is a Turk, etc'?

I could see the need for a white subgroup of the national group in a country that has lots of assimilated negroes for example, but in a country like Serbia, Greece, or Russia I don't see this being an issue, and instead the whole concept of 'who is white' generally turns into a nordish/medish pissing contest, at least from what I see.

Old August 29th, 2005 #62
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88mmFlaK
...I could see the need for a white subgroup of the national group in a country that has lots of assimilated negroes for example, but in a country like Serbia, Greece, or Russia I don't see this being an issue, and instead the whole concept of 'who is white' generally turns into a nordish/medish pissing contest, at least from what I see.
You're right. In fact it's the presence of Turks and Negroes which have cast a shadow on traditional Nordic-Med differences. Not to mention that historically compared, travel has frequented between European nations in recent years. Nevertheless, there are still present day strong differences between Nordic nations, even. Something seemingly impossible for New Worlders to imagine.
Ongoing conflicts between Greeks, Bulgarians and Serbs :box: are the result of those countries not having enough Turks and Niggers in them, to force pan-European alliances

Old August 29th, 2005 #63
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Greece needs more Turks about as much as Detroit needs more Niggers and Alaska nees more snow.

Old September 1st, 2005 #64
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Greece needs more Turks about as much as Detroit needs more Niggers and Alaska nees more snow.
Why's that? Does Greece have any Turk minorities, as is the case in Bulgaria and was the case in Kosovo, before expulsion?

1- Herr Epiphanes - Do you suppose we will experience the reconquest of Thrace and northern Cyprus within our lifetime?

2- Have you ever gotten into contact with persons or groups who seriously discuss the reconquest of the above countries? I'm sure you've been to Greece. Therefore, the issue must be relevant, there

Old September 1st, 2005 #65
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Why's that? Does Greece have any Turk minorities, as is the case in Bulgaria and was the case in Kosovo, before expulsion?

1- Herr Epiphanes - Do you suppose we will experience the reconquest of Thrace and northern Cyprus within our lifetime?

2- Have you ever gotten into contact with persons or groups who seriously discuss the reconquest of the above countries? I'm sure you've been to Greece. Therefore, the issue must be relevant, there
I think most of the Turk population was "exchanged" after WW2 during the major expulsions of Greeks from Asia minor. However there are many Greek-named people I have met in Chicago who looked like Turks to me and most were recent immigrants. So for all I know they were Turks posing as Greeks to get easier entry into the USA. A Turk has far less chance of getting into the USA than a Greek since there are very few emigrants from Greece at this time. So I believe the Turks do quite a bit of immigration fraud and in the process make Americans believe that Greeks are somehow equivalent to these hairy barbaric apelike creatures.

As for Q1, I dont know about Thrace but the Cyprus occupation is completely illegal and everyone knows it. It's a blessing in disguise however as the people who want to refuse Turk entry into the EU have hung their hat on that peg. Better Turks continue their illegal occupation of Cyprus than further invade the mainland.

As for Q2, whether I had gone to or was going to Greece at some time I probably would not say here until I had returned because of my latent paranoia about the Jewzim. So without replying to that comment I would simply point to Chryssi Avgi or Golden Dawn as the foremost Greek nationalist organization. Chryssi Avgi has ties with NPD and I believe that William Pierce visited a meeting hosted by them according to Dr Griffen's book. You may have seen the recent story about the Chryssi Avgi European nationalist powwow which the Jews whined about in the NYT:

http://www.iht.com/bin/print_ipub.ph...ews/Greece.php

Quote:
Greek rightists stick to plan for festival
By Anthee Carassava The New York Times
THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2005

ATHENS Greece's far-right party has refused to cancel a September festival of European rightists despite mounting opposition from local authorities, Jewish groups and the Turkish government.

"We're determined to go ahead with it," said Dimitris Eleftheropoulos, a spokesman for the party, Chryssi Avgi, or Golden Dawn. "No one can deny us our democratic right to assemble in public."

Billed as Eurofest 2005 and backed by some of the Continent's leading neo-Nazi groups, the event promises "racial rock music," and "inspiring messages," according to the Chryssi Avgi Web site. It is to be held Sept. 16 to 18 in southern Greece.

Members of the far right, including Udo Voigt, who leads the National Democratic Party in Germany, and Roberto Fiore of Forza Nuova in Italy, are to address the festival.

Organizers said Tuesday that they were hoping for an appearance at the event by Jean-Marie Le Pen, the French rightist who once called the Nazi gas chambers a "mere detail" of history.

The festival is tentatively scheduled to be held in Meligalas, 240 kilometers, or 150 miles, southwest of Athens, the Greek capital. It is described by Chryssi Avgi as "a camping trip to Hellas, land of the heroes."

The event coincides with one of Greece's grimmest anniversaries: the 1944 massacre of 1,400 women and children by Greek Communist insurgents in Meligalas. Organizers said the choice of dates for the event was intentional.

The town's mayor, Eleni Aliferi, has vowed to block the festival for fear of violence between the rightists and protesters.

Opponents are calling for government action.

"This is hair-raising," said Moses Constantides, a Jewish leader. "We've never seen any gathering of this scale being planned in Greece."

Critics argue that the real goal of Eurofest 2005 is to foster hate and racism and recruit a new following of far rightists in Europe.

In addition, they say, the event, with the call "Turkey, out of Europe" as one of its main slogans, may create problems for Greece's shaky relations with Turkey.
Here some kikealike blogger whines:

http://discardedlies.com/entries/200..._of_greece.php

Quote:
The Golden Dawn is a far-right Greek party running on an anti-immigrant, anti-Jewish, nationalistic platform and they're planning to hold a festival next month in the town of Meligala in southern Greece. The festival will include "racial rock music" and "inspiring messages" such as "Turkey out of Europe" and will also feature prominent neo-Nazi speakers from other European countries. The reason the Greek neo-Nazis picked this particular town and those particular dates for their festival is to commemorate the massacre of 1,400 women and children by Greek Communists during the Greek civil war. The people of Meligala are outraged and the mayor, Eleni Aliferi has vowed to block it. As she said, "for God's sake, our wounds from the civil war have yet to heal." I agree, Ms Aliferi.

Old September 1st, 2005 #66
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
"...As for Q1, I dont know about Thrace but the Cyprus occupation is completely illegal and everyone knows it.."
Thrace was lost, because of some foolish ambition thanks to Bulgaria, when she aggressed on her White neighbors. Greece lost land too. But, I'd have to look up the exact circumstances. Anyway, within 20 years, borders shifted beyond recognition. Nevertheless, the outcome was signed at the signing of the Treaty of San Stefano. Illigitimate as it was, because of abscense of democratic approval from all citizens, through the dicision-making process of referendum

Old September 2nd, 2005 #67
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
...I dont know about Thrace but the Cyprus occupation is completely illegal and everyone knows it...
Geographically, Turkey's occupation of Thrace is a fraud. The former population of Thrace isn't at fault for military failures. One could use this same argument, when adressing the map change of Germany after WW2.
I suppose the local Jewry in Greece were uncomfortable with the NPD visit. Otherwise, what would they have to gain from Turkey's EU entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW
"...Should they propose anything short of full membership or any new conditions, we will walk away," he said. "And this time it will be for good..."
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...698717,00.html
If only they would honor this statement

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; September 2nd, 2005 at 02:06 PM.

Old September 30th, 2005 #68
Bolg

Default Nationalists in Bulgaria

Greetings from the bulgarian nationalists.

At the last elections we won over 8% of the votes, our electoral campaign costed a little over 2000 EURO and lasted about 3 weeks. Our party - ATAKA is gaining momentum and popular support by the day. Of course, the media is smearing us with the usual - anti-semites, racists - the works, more or less. But they are scared, it's almost palpable.

Here, to your attention the first speech our leader - Volen Siderov made in the Parliament, after the elections. More English translations to come.

http://ataka.bg/index.php?option=com...=128&Itemid=42

Old October 2nd, 2005 #69
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Why did he leave out any mention of Bulgarian women being caught up in the sex-slave trade?

Old October 3rd, 2005 #70
Bolg

Default Wouldn't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Why did he leave out any mention of Bulgarian women being caught up in the sex-slave trade?
Probably because there was not enough time - he usually gets cut off when he talks in Parliament. Or, he was talking about other things, entirely.

Volen Siderov has a TV show on one of the cable networks - 10 minutes each evening, 1 hour on saturdays. There he covers the subject you mention, among others concerning our kiken loved ones. In addition, his 3 books - "Boomerang of Evil", "Power of the Mammon" and "Bulgarophobia", deal exclusively with jews and their occupations.

Here the jews at Helsinki commettee, which is just a jew Soros's front really, on the subject:

http://www.bghelsinki.org/obektiv/123-02.pdf

Old October 3rd, 2005 #71
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Not enough time? There is little time for anything BUT the sex slave trade. His accusations of genocide, while technically correct, pale in comparison to the suffering that the sex slave trade is causing as we speak. Bulgarian women are LITERALLY being enslaved, sold as property, and humilated for years.

Old October 4th, 2005 #72
Bolg

Quote:
Not enough time? There is little time for anything BUT the sex slave trade. His accusations of genocide, while technically correct, pale in comparison to the suffering that the sex slave trade is causing as we speak. Bulgarian women are LITERALLY being enslaved, sold as property, and humilated for years.
What exactly is your point? That he's not "true" enough? By whose standards, pray tell?

I'm sure Mr. Siderov will be desolate. I know I am. A little. Very little. Have a nice day.

Old October 4th, 2005 #73
Kind Lampshade Maker

As much as I detest White slavery, I can't imagine women, caught up in this, have done so unknowingly. In other matters, Eastern European women are otherwise well informed.
Switzerland is the only European country which has successfully combated this trade

Old October 4th, 2005 #74
Bolg

Quote:
As much as I detest White slavery, I can't imagine women, caught up in this, have done so unknowingly. In other matters, Eastern European women are otherwise well informed.
Switzerland is the only European country which has successfully combated this trade
I simply was not talking about White slavery. I came in and said "Hello, we Bulgarians have made some progress. I believe you'll be glad to hear about it. Here is the person that made it possible."

Here another White nationalist organization in Bulgaria:

Bulgarian National Alliance

Old October 4th, 2005 #75
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:

They are in fact unknowing- most are taken(sometimes literally) at a very young age, by VERY convincing agencies that pose as all sorts of fronts. Unless a massive campaign is waged against sex-trafficking itself the only other solution is to literally ban all foreign travel by women out of the country unless they are visiting a family member.

Old October 4th, 2005 #76
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg
What exactly is your point? That he's not "true" enough? By whose standards, pray tell?

I'm sure Mr. Siderov will be desolate. I know I am. A little. Very little. Have a nice day.

My point is that Eastern Europe has more than enough "nationalists" standing on soapboxes and preaching about how great their "oldest nation in Europe" is and how "genocide" is being committed against them. It's time to identify the real and specific issues, realize that all European nations suffer from many of these problems, realize that all Europe shares the same fate, and lastly ACTUALLY start doing something.

Sex-slavery is going on in America but we can't do anything here about it. If you are in Bulgaria and you have access to members of these parties you need to present them this information and get this issue pushed to the top of the list.

In about a year I'll be doing the same.

Old October 4th, 2005 #77
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg
...Here another White nationalist organization in Bulgaria:
Bulgarian National Alliance
The "Attak" party has been getting publicity. But, I never heard of the BNA. Is this party new?
How are you Bulgarian WNs proposing to deal with the (When you click on this URL http://www.vier-pfoten.de/projekte/..._tanz5.htm~data
, keep your eye on the right hand side where you’ll notice a photograph of a sub-Human Gypsy holding a chain with the bear at the end of it. The photo will appear for about a second, then another photo will immediately replace it, because the original site was too offensive for the poor Gypsies ) Gypsie question?
More:http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...t=bear+baiting

http://www.dw-world.de/german/0,336...033_1_A,00.html
http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/03/09/26/topnews/schafe.html
http://www2.onnachrichten.t-online..../33/929330.html
http://www.webtip.de/news/welt/0309....qhp2g0jc.shtml

Here are some in the English language: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003...4083060634.html
http://www.news.com.au/common/story...55E1702,00.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiap.../17/sheep.ship/

Old October 5th, 2005 #78
Bolg

Quote:
My point is that Eastern Europe has more than enough "nationalists" standing on soapboxes and preaching about how great their "oldest nation in Europe" is and how "genocide" is being committed against them.
True enough. White nations in Eastern Europe have too much bitterness, wars and distrust between them. We are taught to hate Serbs and vice-versa, Macedonians like to call us Tatars, Greeks regard all but themselves as lesser life-forms. But these are problems that can be solved by Nationalists in each country. They will be, I believe. The first thing we need to do, though, is learn to at least stand each-other.

In that respect, I don't know if quotation marks are that appropriate. After all, Bulgaria has had the same name for 1300 plus years. That makes it THE oldest nation in Europe. How is teaching the people to regain their pride bad? After all, no one said "We are the oldest nation in Europe, therefore French suck", right? And if Bulgarians are endlessly browbeaten how poor, stupid, worthless and incompetent they are by mainstream TV, how is it bad to tell them this is a lie and they actually DO have reasons to be proud of themselves?

How appropriate are the quotation marks around the word genocide, if people who have worked hard for 40 years or more get a pension of 60$ a month? Is it not genocide that special law was passed that Bulgarian land may be sold to foreigners, and in the same time taxes for landowners are raised so they simply cannot pay them, thus are forced to sell? And that Turks and Jews began bying land en masse? This IS genocide, just ask Palestinians.

Quote:
It's time to identify the real and specific issues, realize that all European nations suffer from many of these problems, realize that all Europe shares the same fate, and lastly ACTUALLY start doing something.
The strong way you feel about this particular issue is admirable, byt by what logic does that mean WE don't feel the same way about it? Why shoud you conclude we don't do anything about it? After all, if you can fix a problem, you do it, you don't talk about it at home.

In what way it is done:
By the "soapbox" you so abhore. Having an outlet so powerful as television (be it cable) helps the cause enormously. Telling people the facts about White slave prostitution rings and the ways they operate is instructive, what is more important - IT IS THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO RIGHT NOW - we have no governing power, we have only small media outlets here and there. But it works - numbers of white girls lured abroad (or abducted) are much smaller than what they were 2 years ago for example. Due partly to the efforts of Mr. Siderov, among others, many sites that promote "marriage abroad", "baby-sitting abroad" or "whatever-abroad" have been closed, some of the owners prosecuted. As was something called "Man-boy love assotiation". But I digress.

Quote:
Sex-slavery is going on in America but we can't do anything here about it.
My point from above - you do what you can. You spread the word by whatever means you possess. We do the same. When we take over, we'll do more. Feeling powerless about fixing the problem swiftly is not helping you or anyone of us. Do what you can at the moment.

I am speaking for myself, of course, but our goals are the same as your goals. And we are not in quotation marks. We should get the attention of other East-European nations, that are beginning to experience this problem - for example Ukraina and Belorusia. This means getting to know each-other, interlocking and helping our respective causes (our CAUSE, actually).

"White Nationalist Internationale" may sound like an oximoron, but it is the way to go.

Quote:
If you are in Bulgaria and you have access to members of these parties you need to present them this information and get this issue pushed to the top of the list.
I am and I do. It IS at the top of the list. You can make personal contact too, if you'd like, as any one else here.

Quote:
In about a year I'll be doing the same.
And I wish you success.

-----------------
Nikolay

Old October 5th, 2005 #79
Bolg

Quote:
The "Attak" party has been getting publicity. But, I never heard of the BNA. Is this party new?
How are you Bulgarian WNs proposing to deal with the (When you click on this URL http://www.vier-pfoten.de/projekte/..._tanz5.htm~data
, keep your eye on the right hand side where you’ll notice a photograph of a sub-Human Gypsy holding a chain with the bear at the end of it. The photo will appear for about a second, then another photo will immediately replace it, because the original site was too offensive for the poor Gypsies ) Gypsie question?
Well, quite negative publicity, actually, but publicity nonetheless. The BNA have been around for several years already, now they work together with ATAKA - bodyguards, security, recruiting etc. Idealistic guys. I know most of them personaly and have only good things to say about them.

Concerning the "Gipsy question", these are the words Volen Siderov said before 15000 people at the last ATAKA meeting:

"We shall round them up and send them to labour camps."

Oy, the outcry...

You know, all of these links display the 404 result - Page Not Found. I deduce they worked when you posted them here. Is there any chance some slymy little kike reads the stuff here and eliminates the information at the source? Oh, well...

Thread