VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2011 #41
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Derrick, I am beginning to wonder if you enjoy being corrected publicly for spouting constitutional nonsense.

We did this in January:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=122403

Thoughts on establishing a white religion.
Yes, we did, and I am still of the view that you are incorrect.
Are you denying that the Constitution says that it says?
Are you denying that in the event of a conflict between state and federal law that the federal shall prevail?
This clause in the Constitution makes irrelevant anything that any state may legislate about religion.
It says what it says.

Old May 18th, 2011 #42
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow slow learner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Yes, we did, and I am still of the view that you are incorrect.
Are you denying that the Constitution says that it says?
Are you denying that in the event of a conflict between state and federal law that the federal shall prevail?
This clause in the Constitution makes irrelevant anything that any state may legislate about religion.
It says what it says.
I am not going to repeat the facts if you are too stupid to learn how to read the constitution.

This comes from your refusal to accept Federalism, and your wish to have one dictatorial government.

Read the thread.

Old May 18th, 2011 #43
V.K.
Banned

Quote:
I am not going to repeat the facts if you are too stupid to learn how to read the constitution.

This comes from your refusal to accept Federalism, and your wish to have one dictatorial government.

Read the thread.
Federalism is no 19th Century. There is no longer any need to have state governments.

State and local governments should be abolished and replaced with provinces. Australia would be divided into about 50 or more provinces. Each one would have it's own constitution, parliament and services.

The police, DPI, education and health services would be taken over by the central government in Canberra.

The House of Representatives and Senate would be abolished and replacedd witha unicameral parliament. Parliamentarians would be elected by proportional preferential representation by Australians in each province.

Each province would be allotted a certain number of parliamentarians based on the population of each respective province.

The Australian Defence Force would be able to appoint people to parliament.

Old May 18th, 2011 #44
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Before Klassen passed away, he was warned that the skinheads, bikers, etc. needed to be weeded out of Creativity. Because that was not done, the best of the original COTC left for the National Alliance.

Dr. William Pierce also gave a speech shortly thereafter....

YouTube - William Pierce Speech
I was asked to make a correction to what I posted above by someone who was around back then.

Quote:
I saw your exchange at VNN with Patrick Sullivan. You might want to edit the following (in post #23) to correct it. Dr. Pierce gave that speech in 2001, I believe -- eight years after BK killed himself. He was talking about Hale's WCOTC, not Klassen's Church. It's not an accurate statement that the "best of the original COTC left for the NA" because skinheads, bikers, etc., hadn't been weeded out. COTC started unraveling in 1990-'91, two years before Klassen's suicide. He had more or less turned it over to Skinheads, then to McCarty by 1993 when he killed himself. The exodus of Creators for the NA came about mostly in 1992 when it became obvious to all that the COTC was on the wane and that BK was washing his hands of it, turning things over to incompetents. I had the COTC mailing list and invited Creators by letter to come over to the NA since the COTC was no longer viable.

Old May 18th, 2011 #45
Damian Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Federalism is no 19th Century. There is no longer any need to have state governments.

State and local governments should be abolished and replaced with provinces. Australia would be divided into about 50 or more provinces. Each one would have it's own constitution, parliament and services.

The police, DPI, education and health services would be taken over by the central government in Canberra.

The House of Representatives and Senate would be abolished and replacedd witha unicameral parliament. Parliamentarians would be elected by proportional preferential representation by Australians in each province.

Each province would be allotted a certain number of parliamentarians based on the population of each respective province.

The Australian Defence Force would be able to appoint people to parliament.
None of this has anything to do with the topic stoner, and as for creating 50 provinces with parliaments etc..bloody hell put the bong down,you would be creating an even worse situation than we already have.

Old May 22nd, 2011 #46
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Not a bad idea if an autocephalous Creativity Church was organized and proliferated their message successfully to whites. Anything less is failure.
What do you actually know about the Creativity Movement?!

Old May 23rd, 2011 #47
HSN Nick

So it seems like some people have a problem with Matt Hale ! I was a member of WCOTC when Hale was in charge , he promoted Creativity harder than anyone else . Fuck anyone who has a problem with Hale and skinheads ! As for Pat , we had our problems in the past , due to people lying and passing on bullshit . I'm not here to be Pats keeper , but he does more than 99% of people on this board .

Old May 25th, 2011 #48
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow Matt Hale, Inmate number 15177-424, ADX Florence, Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSN Nick View Post
So it seems like some people have a problem with Matt Hale ! I was a member of WCOTC when Hale was in charge , he promoted Creativity harder than anyone else . Fuck anyone who has a problem with Hale and skinheads ! As for Pat , we had our problems in the past , due to people lying and passing on bullshit . I'm not here to be Pats keeper , but he does more than 99% of people on this board .
What does imprisoned American Matt Hale have to offer to anyone in Australia except a life story example of poor decisions and legal entrapment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_F._Hale

ADX_Florence ADX_Florence

Old May 25th, 2011 #49
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Patrick-TCM View Post
What do you actually know about the Creativity Movement?!
That does not seem pertinent to this thread. However, to be frank: very little. I follow the old ways.

Old May 27th, 2011 #50
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
What does imprisoned American Matt Hale have to offer to anyone in Australia except a life story example of poor decisions and legal entrapment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence
Nothing personal Darius but your comment regarding Reverend Matt Hale is ill-informed and rather dumb.Reverend Hale was framed ,thats well known.'A life story example of poor decisions'.....where do you get off saying that?!It was because of his high profile and brilliant activism that made hinm a target of the government.He should be applauded for his work.

Old May 27th, 2011 #51
HSN Nick

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence
Yeah , we all know the details . The fact is , Matt Hale pushed white pride/white power harder than anyone in a long time . He's an example because he never gave up , so the Jews/legal system decided to put him away . He's in prison because he loved his race , the ultimate sacrifice .

Whether you follow Creativity or not , he was a staunch white leader and the Jews hated him for it .

In my opinion he deserves respect .

Old May 27th, 2011 #52
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
That does not seem pertinent to this thread. However, to be frank: very little. I follow the old ways.
Well it is if you are making a comment regarding the Creativity Movement.

Old May 27th, 2011 #53
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Well it is if you are making a comment regarding the Creativity Movement.
What is that? That it will, or should function like an ordinary religion, if its proponents wish it to succeed? I'm not in the habit of bickering over religious doctrine, as I think that falls outside the confines of this discussion (ie. whether or not Creativity would be feasible in Australia). I say it would be, or ought to be if it were autocephalous of the American CoC.

Old May 27th, 2011 #54
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
What is that? That it will, or should function like an ordinary religion, if its proponents wish it to succeed? I'm not in the habit of bickering over religious doctrine, as I think that falls outside the confines of this discussion (ie. whether or not Creativity would be feasible in Australia). I say it would be, or ought to be if it were autocephalous of the American CoC.
As National Leader for the Australian chapter of the Creativity Movement I would know than anyone how we are progressing as an organization in Australia.We are doing quite well at this point in time promoting the Creativity religion in Australia.Recent media coverage of our printed material is a good example.

Old May 28th, 2011 #55
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow the core message of creativity, without personalities

Quote:
Nothing personal Darius but your comment regarding Reverend Matt Hale is ill-informed and rather dumb.Reverend Hale was framed ,thats well known.'A life story example of poor decisions'.....where do you get off saying that?!It was because of his high profile and brilliant activism that made hinm a target of the government.He should be applauded for his work.
If I hadn't followed any of the material about Matt Hale on VNN forums I wouldn't know a thing about him. To just hold him up as a shining example of a leader seems a little strange when he has the same legal status as Sydney gang rapist Bilal Skaf, imprisoned for life in a supermax prison.

Bilal_Skaf Bilal_Skaf

Sydney_gang_rapes Sydney_gang_rapes

You would expect a religious leader or any sort of leader to conduct their affairs so that any careless conversations with FBI informants about the murder of a judge do not happen in the first place.

You really need to leave all of these personal stories out of any discussion of creativity, and focus on the core message of the movement if you are going to promote it in Australia.

Old May 28th, 2011 #56
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
If I hadn't followed any of the material about Matt Hale on VNN forums I wouldn't know a thing about him. To just hold him up as a shining example of a leader seems a little strange when he has the same legal status as Sydney gang rapist Bilal Skaf, imprisoned for life in a supermax prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_Skaf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

You would expect a religious leader or any sort of leader to conduct their affairs so that any careless conversations with FBI informants about the murder of a judge do not happen in the first place.

You really need to leave all of these personal stories out of any discussion of creativity, and focus on the core message of the movement if you are going to promote it in Australia.
Well excuse me!You seem to be an expert in promoting the Creativity Movement!The FBI framed Rev Hale.That is well known.What does Bilal Skaf have to do with this subject?

Old May 28th, 2011 #57
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Anyone with any questions regarding the Creativity Movement can contact via the following- [email protected] 0431525994 PO BOX 1622 COLLINGWOOD,3066,VICTORIA

Old May 31st, 2011 #58
HSN Nick

Question , from what I've read and been told from American brothers , Will Williams is a woman basher ? Just want to know if there is any truth in this .

Old May 31st, 2011 #59
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow source please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSN Nick View Post
Question , from what I've read and been told from American brothers , Will Williams is a woman basher ? Just want to know if there is any truth in this .
Could you provide some description of who Will Williams the possible woman basher is please?

VNN has a reasonable standard of referencing any stated facts, and you should be trying to make this readable to others following the discussion. And just because there are good people here on VNN, you should not be as trusting about the whole world who can read what you say here. Free speech has responsibility too.

Old May 31st, 2011 #60
HSN Nick

Quote:
Could you provide some description of who Will Williams the possible woman basher is please?

VNN has a reasonable standard of referencing any stated facts, and you should be trying to make this readable to others following the discussion. And just because there are good people here on VNN, you should not be as trusting about the whole world who can read what you say here. Free speech has responsibility too.
Seriously , shut the fuck up you keyboard commando ! This question is obviously not aimed at you , seeing as you have no history with WCOTC/COTC . If you have a problem with me Darius , then PM me . This question was aimed at Randolf . If you would like too continue this conversation , I have no problem , as long as its via PM , no one needs to see infighting .

Closed Thread

Thread