Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2011 #61
HSN Nick

oh and by the way I didn't say Will Williams was a woman basher , all I did was ask if there was any truth in the rumors . Being from Australia we get alot of second hand info , chinese whispers .

Old May 31st, 2011 #62
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow public internets

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSN Nick View Post
Seriously , shut the fuck up you keyboard commando ! This question is obviously not aimed at you , seeing as you have no history with WCOTC/COTC . If you have a problem with me Darius , then PM me . This question was aimed at Randolf . If you would like too continue this conversation , I have no problem , as long as its via PM , no one needs to see infighting .
If this is the way you are going to deal with potential interested new members of the creativity movement, then you need to improve your methods.

If you want to have personal discussions with only one person then you should do that with PMs and emails.

Why would you think I had a problem with you?

This is a public forum, and anyone in the world can read it and contribute. The White Australians with racial awareness reading this would be the target market for a local creativity movement.

You need to understand how powerful this internet thing is, and what can be achieved with it.

Old May 31st, 2011 #63
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow source please?

Quote:
oh and by the way I didn't say Will Williams was a woman basher , all I did was ask if there was any truth in the rumors . Being from Australia we get alot of second hand info , chinese whispers .
You repeated what is either useful character information or a malicious character slur.

If you raise the possibility in an open forum then you become part of the public discussion.

I have no idea who this person is, and what relevance this could be to creativity in Australia.

Perhaps you can explain.

Old May 31st, 2011 #64
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Will Williams is definitely no woman basher. I have met Will and stayed out at his place a few times. I have never seen Will ever raise his voice to a woman, he is a perfect southern gentleman. Whoever is spreading the rumor is a damn liar.

Old June 1st, 2011 #65
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Will Williams is definitely no woman basher. I have met Will and stayed out at his place a few times. I have never seen Will ever raise his voice to a woman, he is a perfect southern gentleman. Whoever is spreading the rumor is a damn liar.
You must be calling Ben Klassen a liar.Klassen denounced Williams in his book Trials,Tribulations and Triumphs.The PDF files of the book are available at www.creativitymovement.net

Old June 6th, 2011 #66
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Patrick-TCM View Post
You must be calling Ben Klassen a liar.Klassen denounced Williams in his book Trials,Tribulations and Triumphs.
Yes. What Klassen wrote about Will Williams was not the truth.

Old June 6th, 2011 #67
Hadding

Quote:
You must be calling Ben Klassen a liar.Klassen denounced Williams in his book Trials,Tribulations and Triumphs.The PDF files of the book are available at www.creativitymovement.net
Klassen generally portrayed everybody very negatively in that book, his last book before he ended his own life. For example, the section on Rudy Stanko is called, "Stinko, Stanko, Stunko," and I've never known anybody to say anything bad about Rudy Stanko. I don't know that Klassen lied, but his mood was clearly very sour at that point and he put the worst possible interpretation on everything.

Last edited by Hadding; June 8th, 2011 at 03:35 PM.

Old June 8th, 2011 #68
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Yes. What Klassen wrote about Will Williams was not the truth.
So you are calling Klassen a Liar?You get more whacky every time Randy.

Old June 8th, 2011 #69
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Klassen generally portrayed everybody very negatively in that book, his last book before he ended his own life. For example, the section on Rudy Stanko is called, "Stinko, Stanko, Stunko," and I've never known anybody to say anything bad about Rudy Stanko. I don't know that Klassen lied, but his mood was clearly very sour at that point and he put the worst possible interpretation on everything.
Klassen told it as it was.

Old June 9th, 2011 #70
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow trivia?

All of this discussion of personalities makes it more difficult to see the features and benefits of creativity, whatever that is.

Old June 9th, 2011 #71
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Spot on Hadding.

Post seven of this thread, you will see who this Rev. Patrick is. Dipshits like him, James Logsdon, and Cailen Cambuel are responsible for pissing away Ben Klassen's life work.

Old June 10th, 2011 #72
Shane Bunting

Quote:
Spot on Hadding.

Post seven of this thread, you will see who this Rev. Patrick is. Dipshits like him, James Logsdon, and Cailen Cambuel are responsible for pissing away Ben Klassen's life work.
Check this out, even James Logsdon stated that Creativity would have a lot more adherents in Australia if it weren't for Patrick.

Old June 10th, 2011 #73
Shane Bunting

Quote:
I have read the book. One can discern from the text that Klassen was in a bad mood for some parts. I mean, calling a dog a "veritable nuisance" just because he didn't like it sitting by a door could be considered harsh by some.

Old June 10th, 2011 #74
Shane Bunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
All of this discussion of personalities makes it more difficult to see the features and benefits of creativity, whatever that is.
Virtually every post on this thread that you made either is against Creativity or causes some sort of disruption or is meant to at least.

Old June 10th, 2011 #75
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow the lost message from Shane Bunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bunting View Post
Virtually every post on this thread that you made either is against Creativity or causes some sort of disruption or is meant to at least.
Virtually?

Nobody has even explained what creativity is.

Surely it is more than any one person?

Who are you Shane?

Having looked at all your 19 posts, I was interested to find your first post here:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=122403

Having not seen that post on 23rd January this year, it would have been useful if you had repeated that message here.

Quote:
January 23rd, 2011 #20
Shane Bunting

What I do is tell people to read the two main books of Creativity, Nature's Eternal Religion and the White Man's Bible. Read those books, you can get them from The Creativity Movement for $15.00 each.

Creativity is an atheistic and pro-White religion. It is a positive and life-affirming religion. It is in my opinion, the ONLY salvation for the White Race. It has the final solution, the total program and the ultimate creed for the survival, expansion and advancement of Nature's Finest.

Visit the website of TCM:
www.CreativityMovement.net

Here is the church hotline number that will put you through with the national director of TCM in America. I'm posting the number for the fellows in the USA that are reading. Phone: 309-830-9485
This is some of what I am looking for. Thankyou.

You can't assume that because you put something at the end of a thread somewhere a long time ago that anyone will see it.

Old June 10th, 2011 #76
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bunting View Post
Check this out, even James Logsdon stated that Creativity would have a lot more adherents in Australia if it weren't for Patrick.
'Shane Bunting',we know who you really are.Saying that youre behaviour is bizzarre is an understatement.

Old June 10th, 2011 #77
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Spot on Hadding.

Just drop the act Randy.It's well known you snitch to the SPLC and others.

Old June 11th, 2011 #78
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
It is also well known that scumbags like you have no shame, freely making up lies about other people. Another thing that others need to know about you and The Creativity Movement is that you guys run it like a skinhead cult, slandering anyone who decides to leave (the same can be said about Cambuel and the Creativity Alliance).

What are you going to do now shithead? Threaten to have me killed? You did that back on October 29, 2009 in the New Saxon chatroom.

Paddy your lies have no effect anymore. Many White Nationalists in real life already know and trust me. What do I care what Internet nazi's think about me? If they are too damn gulliable, falling for every rumor from pricks like you, then I want nothing to do with them anyways.

Just this morning I was on the phone with a long time White Nationalist who asked for my advice on what to do about some blog that put up a slanderous article that he was gay, just before a recent election that he was a candidate for. I told him to get an attorney and sue for damages.

You know something shithead? Now that TCM, Logsdon, and Vonganis have some money, I just may take my advice and sue the piss out of them for the slanderous lies they have spread over the last two years. Tennessee just passed legislation that makes it a crime to cause "emotional distress" to someone on-line. Perhaps Logsdon thinks it is funny to keep spreading lies about me on-line, through you or others, but some prosecutor may not. There are legal consequences for spreading false and slanderous rumors.

Old June 11th, 2011 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
This is why I haven't allowed you on here. You do nothing positive, all you do is create problems where none existed.

It's against our rules to call people informers without providing proof. So you have one post left. Either provide proof of your claim, or you're out of here.

Old June 11th, 2011 #80
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
It is also well known that scumbags like you have no shame, freely making up lies about other people. Another thing that others need to know about you and The Creativity Movement is that you guys run it like a skinhead cult, slandering anyone who decides to leave (the same can be said about Cambuel and the Creativity Alliance).

What are you going to do now shithead? Threaten to have me killed? You did that back on October 29, 2009 in the New Saxon chatroom.

Paddy your lies have no effect anymore. Many White Nationalists in real life already know and trust me. What do I care what Internet nazi's think about me? If they are too damn gulliable, falling for every rumor from pricks like you, then I want nothing to do with them anyways.

Just this morning I was on the phone with a long time White Nationalist who asked for my advice on what to do about some blog that put up a slanderous article that he was gay, just before a recent election that he was a candidate for. I told him to get an attorney and sue for damages.

You know something shithead? Now that TCM, Logsdon, and Vonganis have some money, I just may take my advice and sue the piss out of them for the slanderous lies they have spread over the last two years. Tennessee just passed legislation that makes it a crime to cause "emotional distress" to someone on-line. Perhaps Logsdon thinks it is funny to keep spreading lies about me on-line, through you or others, but some prosecutor may not. There are legal consequences for spreading false and slanderous rumors.
Thats it Randy,go on another of your hissy fits.I have not ever threatened as you are simply not worth threatening.You're pathetic.
The fact is that you are a scumbag.You have slandered,snitch (you want proof Linder, contact Rev.Logsdon and he can give you all the details) and been just a pest in general to several groups over a short period of time.You are nothing more than a cancer.
PS.Randy admitted to me calling the cops on one of the Vindlanders back.Randy ran his mouth off about him so the guy went to see him about it.Randy called the police on him.

Closed Thread

Thread