Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Cute Polish girl taking aim.

She's very likely nationalist and racist too
http://www.nop.org.pl/galeria/200308...eksz/10002.jpg

Old August 5th, 2005 #2
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Poles have to be some of the most attractive looking people in all of Europe. Look at that girl. Simply put, perfection.

Reminds me why we fight for our race and it's future.

Old August 20th, 2005 #3
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Poles have to be some of the most attractive looking people in all of Europe.
The ones that aren't Slavic, surely - plenty of Germanic and Baltic blood in Poland.

However, those are only one caste of Poles. Many of the rest are the kind of untermensch who are now clogging western europe with their blockhead bodies.

Old August 24th, 2005 #4
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
The ones that aren't Slavic, surely - plenty of Germanic and Baltic blood in Poland.

However, those are only one caste of Poles. Many of the rest are the kind of untermensch who are now clogging western europe with their blockhead bodies.
Once again Prozak, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Those are average looking Poles, and could easily pass as Russians, Czechs, or any other major group of Slavs. Funny how those great Nordic Austrians and Germans needed Poland to save their ass at the Battle of Vienna. Good thing the Poles at that time had the best cavalry and most efficient musketeers in Europe at that time. How ironic that hundreds of years after having their ass saved by Poland, the Germans actually INVITE millions of Turks into their country. Must be their highly advanced Nordic brains.

It's really sad you spend so much time writing articles about a race you know nothing about.

Last edited by J.P. Slovjanski; August 24th, 2005 at 04:18 PM.

Old August 24th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki
She's very likely nationalist and racist too
http://www.nop.org.pl/galeria/200308...eksz/10002.jpg
That looks like one of those breakbarrel-cocking airpiston rifles to me. Those are cool, .17 cal pellet 1000 fps is the standard

Old August 26th, 2005 #6
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
That looks like one of those breakbarrel-cocking airpiston rifles to me. Those are cool, .17 cal pellet 1000 fps is the standard

Many Eastern European countries do not allow firearms ownership so you are probably right.

Old August 26th, 2005 #7
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Once again Prozak, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Those are average looking Poles, and could easily pass as Russians, Czechs, or any other major group of Slavs.
This is why I'm not a Pan-Aryanist: breeding Poles with Germans makes no sense at all.

Slavs are our misfortune here in America, along with other dubious ethnic groups including Italians and Irish.

Old August 26th, 2005 #8
Mechanic
White Minority

Default Mainlining Prozak is bad for you

Quote:
This is why I'm not a Pan-Aryanist: breeding Poles with Germans makes no sense at all.

Slavs are our misfortune here in America, along with other dubious ethnic groups including Italians and Irish.
I was with you about the guy from Burzum attacking chriJEWstian churches but...
So after we rid the world of WHITE Irish,Italians,and Slavs,what'll be left?
Poorly dressed black metal freaks.?.

Old August 26th, 2005 #9
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic
I was with you about the guy from Burzum attacking chriJEWstian churches but...
So after we rid the world of WHITE Irish,Italians,and Slavs,what'll be left?
Poorly dressed black metal freaks.?.
I don't want to rid the world of those groups. Nor do I dislike them. However, I don't believe ethnic groups should be combined to form a generic "white" race, nor do I believe there is any equality among ethnic groups or individuals. We must breed the best of each nationality, but mixing them is to create Jews (mixed-race/mixed-tribe people) of us all.

Old August 26th, 2005 #10
Mechanic
White Minority

Default Well then..

Quote:
I don't want to rid the world of those groups. Nor do I dislike them. However, I don't believe ethnic groups should be combined to form a generic "white" race, nor do I believe there is any equality among ethnic groups or individuals. We must breed the best of each nationality, but mixing them is to create Jews (mixed-race/mixed-tribe people) of us all.
Since both my wife and I happen to be Irish....
I can see it now,"No frills White People"
HEHE

Old August 26th, 2005 #11
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:

Once again, you have no clue what you are talking about. You couldn't pick a Slav out of a line-up with Germans, Spaniards, or Englishmen. I could. And here's some REAL bad news for you: Hundreds of thousands of Germans if not millions throughout history have been mixed with Poles. Polish names were and are still common with German ones, and German and Polish culture are clearly intertwined in many ways. Of course you not being familiar with either explains why you cannot see that. That also doesn't take into account the Sorbs, who are essentially Germanicized Slavs inhabiting Southeast Germany who have preserved their language. The people of Germany proper have the greatest concentration of Slavic mixture than any other German people(counting Austria as Germany proper here as well). If you are claiming to be German it is HIGHLY likely that you are in fact part Slavic yourself. Strange that you would be so antagonistic against the very peoples who defended Europe from the most bloodthirsty, tactically advanced invaders in history.

You are yet another one of those idiot pseudointellectuals who has no real experience or travels and relies on outdated nonsense from pseudoscientists usually of a Nordicist variety. It is ridiculous that people would insist that race is not "simply a matter of skin color" yet have the audacity to suggest that skull shape is the factor of huge differences even of people within the same race.

Now once again, you can either try to salvage some dignity and admit that you have no clue what you are talking about, which is already apparent anyway, and go about rectifying that situation, or perhaps you can explain how Slavs have been "America's mistfortune".

Somehow I remember a couple of Poles that commanded and in effect CREATED America's cavalry during the revolution, Nikola Tesla developed the alternating current system while in America(after coming here with no more than four cents in his pocket), and thousands of Russian, Czech, and Polish industrial workers who helped build this nation.

I for one find it absolutely insane that a self-proclaimed "nihilist" would have even the slightest concern for "America" or anything beyond every day survival. The idea of turning something that is essentially anti-ideology into an ideology entails a level of stupidity that would prove nearly impossible to surpass. You would be far better accomodating on some board like Skadi, where disturbed teenagers invent their own pseudoideologies seemingly at random.

Old August 26th, 2005 #12
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic
Since both my wife and I happen to be Irish....
I can see it now,"No frills White People"
HEHE
The thought of generic white people is terrifying: it will completely obliterate cultural and racial memory in the population. You're doing the right thing to pick an Irishwoman. What we want to do is nurture and develop our national populations. Any positive natural selection system will enhance this so in the future we will have better Russians, better Germans, better Poles, better Spaniards, and heterosexual English.

Old August 26th, 2005 #13
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
The thought of generic white people is terrifying: it will completely obliterate cultural and racial memory in the population. You're doing the right thing to pick an Irishwoman. What we want to do is nurture and develop our national populations. Any positive natural selection system will enhance this so in the future we will have better Russians, better Germans, better Poles, better Spaniards, and heterosexual English.

What you propose would lead Europe down the old road of ethnic nationalism, the same thing that led to WWI, ensured Germany's defeat in WWII, and is ultimately responsible for the downfall of our race in this century. The only saving grace is that in the current societal status quo, such a rise in nationalism will never prevail, making it a moot point.

The suggestion that somehow a German/Pole has some inferiority to a "pure" German(assuming such a thing could be found) is simply insane. It has come to my attention that you deliberately avoid my points, refuse to admit your lack of knowledge on Slavic history and WWII, and cannot show any evidence of your experience with European peoples.

I would have FAR more respect for you were you to admit that your opinions on certain groups of Europeans are based on unfounded and outdated ideas, for there are many who have come to terms with their past misconceptions. This slow backpeddling simply isn't doing it.

Old August 26th, 2005 #14
prozak

Quote:
What you propose would lead Europe down the old road of ethnic nationalism, the same thing that led to WWI, ensured Germany's defeat in WWII, and is ultimately responsible for the downfall of our race in this century. The only saving grace is that in the current societal status quo, such a rise in nationalism will never prevail, making it a moot point.

The suggestion that somehow a German/Pole has some inferiority to a "pure" German(assuming such a thing could be found) is simply insane. It has come to my attention that you deliberately avoid my points, refuse to admit your lack of knowledge on Slavic history and WWII, and cannot show any evidence of your experience with European peoples.

I would have FAR more respect for you were you to admit that your opinions on certain groups of Europeans are based on unfounded and outdated ideas, for there are many who have come to terms with their past misconceptions. This slow backpeddling simply isn't doing it.
Backpedalling? I haven't backed off on a single one of my points.

Slavs are a different ethnic group than Germans; in fact, Slavs are historically slaves who were often dominated by Mongol (non-white) groups.

My argument does not require proving "purity" of Germans.

Further, you fail to demonstrate that ethnic nationalism was the cause of WWI. If anything, the cause of WWI was nation-state nationalism in conflict with ethnic nationalist reality.

When you come back to planet earth from fantasyland, we can talk

Slavs =/= Germans =/= Italians =/= Russians =/= Irish =/= Swedes

Many ethnic groups with to join "Pan-Aryan" movements because they would be upgrading status to be considered "Aryan." It's a crock of shit, and I'm a realist, so I'll forever be opposed to that ego-fest.

What will defeat white people is getting bred into generic world cultures as you advocate. Makes no sense, never has, and has destroyed every nation it has touched.

How else do you explain the USA and England, after all? Mixed race/tribe = unmixed failure.

Old August 26th, 2005 #15
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:

Slavs are a different ethnic group than Germans; in fact, Slavs are historically slaves who were often dominated by Mongol (non-white) groups.
No shit Slavs are a different ethnic group than Germans. However, Germans and Slavs are ethnically entertwined. In fact Tacitus reported that the Slavs(referring to them as Venedi) were almost identical to the German tribes in every way but language.

As for the other claim- WRONG! Slavs CONQUERED the Balkans, Siberia, as well as formerly German territory. Funny how you would call Slavs slaves when you praise the Irish who actually WERE slaves for most of their existence. The Mongols were one of the greatest conquering peoples of all time, possessing tactics that are intimitely studied by historicans and military tacticians to this day. The fact that the Russians were able to survive and defeat them; avoiding the horrible fate of Kwarizim and the rest of the Islamic world is a credit to our people. What you fail to realize, because you are ignorant of both Mongol AND Slavic(and by extension European) history is that the Mongols were a NOMADIC people. They did not SETTLE most of their territory like colonists. The people of their territory were required to pay tribute and were otherwise left alone.

Quote:
I didn't ask you to prove the "purity" of Germans nor would I seeing as how they are clearly no more "pure" than any other European ethnic group. Far too much Slavic blood in them to ever consider the question.

Quote:
Further, you fail to demonstrate that ethnic nationalism was the cause of WWI. If anything, the cause of WWI was nation-state nationalism in conflict with ethnic nationalist reality.
This reveals how disconnected you are from the realities of European culture. In Europe of that time, and to a far lesser extent today(varying by region), there is little difference between nation-state and ethnicity.

Quote:
Yeah here's the problem with little sarcastic quips like that. This is not a private conversation. Any casual observer looking at this that has an extensive knowledge of history and ethnicity or European culture in general is going to make the determination of who is in "fantasyland". Your chances don't look too good.

Quote:
Oh wow, Captian Obvious figured out that there are different ethnic groups amongst the white race. You can't even figure out the difference between ethnic groups and individual nationalities.

Quote:
Many ethnic groups with to join "Pan-Aryan" movements because they would be upgrading status to be considered "Aryan." It's a crock of shit, and I'm a realist, so I'll forever be opposed to that ego-fest.
That is not what Pan-Aryanism is. Pan-Aryanism is invented by very BROWN "Aryans" who want to claim that dark Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, etc. are actually a type of Aryan called "Meds" or something along those lines. They don't mention Slavs because everyone knows that Slavs don't fall into that catagory and they are unquestionably white. The problem with Pan-Aryanism is that in reality, the majority of Spaniards and Greeks, for example, DON'T look swarthy and dark. If you ever meet a large contingent of Spaniards, they are most often indisinguishable from Germans or English people.

Quote:
What will defeat white people is getting bred into generic world cultures as you advocate. Makes no sense, never has, and has destroyed every nation it has touched.
Nonsense. What about Belguim? What about Switzerland? What about GERMANY? Germany did FINE when the mixing was only European(Slavic, Roman, etc.). Jump the race gap however, and you see where this thing goes. Albania is relatively unmixed in the sense that the overwhelming majority of its residents consider themselves to be Albanian- yet it has been a failure as a state ever since 1912.

Quote:
How else do you explain the USA and England, after all? Mixed race/tribe = unmixed failure.
The failure is primarily on whites as a race, for lack of a true racial identity and more importantly the lack of our own philosophical perspective on life. It was replaced by the Jewish outlook on life hundreds of years ago, and it shines through ever since.

Old August 26th, 2005 #16
sorinarlechin

Default Whiteness first, etnicity later

I think that was Hitler and his people mistake. If they understood this
issue, they certainly didn't bank on it at all. They felt pray to the German
might thing. I have no problem with that, except that it didn't work.
Too bad. I wouldn't had minded a German father. My mother is from Moldova.
Then I could have claimed German blood, and went to Germany instead
of jew.S.A. ...

Old August 27th, 2005 #17
Angle

Quote:

LOL! It's true that Poles aren't hard to pick out. We've got a few Poles here now that Poland is EU. They have square heads and moustaches - the builders, anyway. Basically, you're dealing with a Pole if you see a bloke who looks like the Scousers off Harry Enfield. As for Polish girls (the assimilated ones) - some are stunning, some are pure Slavic peasant-looking.

Quote:
Any positive natural selection system will enhance this so in the future we will have better Russians, better Germans, better Poles, better Spaniards, and heterosexual English.

haha, good one! Seriously, though, what you see on telly isn't exactly a quintessential Englishman. Our hooligans are feared the world over. And we never complain about anything - ever.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old August 29th, 2005 #18
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

Peel off prozak's antislavic provocations and you can see that he has a point there. Problem is, that you can't untangle the mess of European tribal ethnicities in the USA. USA is "White" like it or not. Maybe nationalism is a benificient continued force in Europe, but here it's been overrun. We may still be able to defend White however and there are many shared ties between the European nations, which are a reasonable basis both in terms of culture and biology for the concept of a White or Aryan racial alliance worth pursuing, one which includes Slavs and Italians and Greeks and Spaniards and even the Irish God Bless them all!

Old August 29th, 2005 #19
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:

There's a new slogan: "The Slavs are our misfortune."

Somehow, I don't think it's going to catch on.

Old August 29th, 2005 #20
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Once again Prozak, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Those are average looking Poles, and could easily pass as Russians, Czechs, or any other major group of Slavs. Funny how those great Nordic Austrians and Germans needed Poland to save their ass at the Battle of Vienna. Good thing the Poles at that time had the best cavalry and most efficient musketeers in Europe at that time. How ironic that hundreds of years after having their ass saved by Poland, the Germans actually INVITE millions of Turks into their country. Must be their highly advanced Nordic brains.

It's really sad you spend so much time writing articles about a race you know nothing about.
Your attacks against Teutons are no more commendable and no less divisive than Prozack`s comments about Slavs.
Last time I heard it was the Germans and not the Poles that saved Vienna.
Germany-Austria alone has been the bastion in Europe against the mongol hordes from the east.
The inviting in of Gastarbeiter is merely a ruse by the illegal government of Germany[the Third Reich still legally exists] to miscegenate Germans.

Thread