Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Thanks for the pledge, Dale.

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

No profits. No salaries. All for The Cause.
How much would it cost to Australia?

Old April 12th, 2009 #102
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Grey View Post
How much would it cost to Australia?

I'll have to check with the post office, Maxine. I'll estimate twice the normal amount though, which is around 2 cents per copy. Printing cost is 6 cents per copy.

Old April 12th, 2009 #103
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Doesn't seem that professional. Still, early days. Best of luck.
Oh? in what way?

I think you're just afraid of lemming whites seeing the truth..

Are we spreading misinformation?

What article in the newspaper isn't true?

Tell us what we're wrong about please
Quote:

Also lol: "Uncensored Free speech - All viewpoints welcome!"

we havent banned you yet have we jew?

typical.. jew comes here and posts his stupid posts all over a white persons forum then complains

I wonder how long I'd last on a prozionist board..

Old April 12th, 2009 #104
Ron Doggett

A big thanks to varg for his work, this project wouldn't have happened without him.

A big thanks to Glenn as well if it weren't for him volunteering to do all of the ground work we also wouldn't have this project.

Now it's up to VNN'ers to do their part and help by purchasing and distributing them. If you can't distribute them you can still fund and sponsor other VNN'ers willing to do the distributions.

Old April 12th, 2009 #105
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
A big thanks to varg for his work, this project wouldn't have happened without him.

A big thanks to Glenn as well if it weren't for him volunteering to do all of the ground work we also wouldn't have this project.

Now it's up to VNN'ers to do their part and help by purchasing and distributing them. If you can't distribute them you can still fund and sponsor other VNN'ers willing to do the distributions.
Thanks for the plug, Ron. I'll add that if it wasn't for the 30,000-plus copies you, Ironguard1940, and SA Mann distributed, this newspaper project wouldn't have been much of a success. Most were distributed by you, I understand.

Alright VNN'ers, it's time to put your money and labors where your mouths are. As Ron said, we need financial contributors AND volunteer distributors.

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

"He who has learned the jew, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

(Which part of that don't you understand?)

Old April 12th, 2009 #106
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up

Is this what you mean, Mac?

Get Involved In The Tax Day Tea Party!

(RE: Varg- Can you merge this with the other thread link below?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Then you might have time to pass out some papers at one of these rally points.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=92134
Quote:
I don't know what rally points you mean, Mac. But I won't be passing out papers during the 400 mile round trip. I'll rush back home and start boxing them up.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; April 12th, 2009 at 06:25 PM.

Old April 12th, 2009 #107
McKinley
coast to coast WN

That's it Dale.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old April 12th, 2009 #108
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Oh? in what way?
In terms of professionalism?

Formatting, turn of phrase, choice of images haha. Things like that.

Also, some totally unsubstantiated opinion, seemingly on the front page. "Cowardice is the White Mans Survival Strategy" and so on.

Quote:
I think you're just afraid of lemming whites seeing the truth..
Well no, since I believe your "truth" is incredibly one sided and somewhat trivial in terms of supporting your attitudes.

Quote:
Are we spreading misinformation?

What article in the newspaper isn't true?
Not sure. Obviously, certain passages are misleading, "true" or not. For example, the quote from Obama - “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race" - implies that he is favourable towards such animosity. Of course he isn't.

Also... a few things in the mission statement from Linder (something I've tried to find for some time):
"The foremost enemy of the White race is the international jew, which uses its media and political control to forcibly mix Whites with coloreds, bringing about genocide via murder and miscegenation."

Really?

And this is highly misleading.
"Opposition to the jew’s genocidal scheme is called “hate” in controlled media, but the truth is that ‘haters’ are freedom fighters in a war for White liberation."

This neglects to mention when the term "hate" is used accurately. Sure, sometimes it is used inaccurately, simply to discount any questioning about race issues. But this line implies that there is no "hate" in the WN movement, or promoted by VNN. Obviously there is. This site is full of racial hatred, even in its assets.

For example,

And of course, it implies that opposition to genocide is openly called hate. Clearly that isn't the case, since no one knows there is a "genocidal scheme" in the first place.

Also, I doubt the factual accuracy of the word "scheme". Powerful, mainstream Jews are overtly "scheming" for genocide of whites? Seems unlikely. Is no one else scheming for this? Are some whites not scheming for genocide of Jews or others?

Quote:
we havent banned you yet have we jew?
Hahaha. I was laughing at the word "welcome". Obviously I'm not "welcome" here, though it is good that you haven't banned me for my views.

Also, I'm not a Jew. I don't know why you'd bring that up anyway.

Quote:
I wonder how long I'd last on a prozionist board..
Almost as long as me I expect.

Old April 13th, 2009 #109
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
I'll have to check with the post office, Maxine. I'll estimate twice the normal amount though, which is around 2 cents per copy. Printing cost is 6 cents per copy.
If you can look at seeing how much say 20 copys weigh to start.

I know the postage will be a killer, but I have an idea where to place the copys for the best effect.

Old April 13th, 2009 #110
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
In terms of professionalism?

Formatting, turn of phrase, choice of images haha. Things like that.

Also, some totally unsubstantiated opinion, seemingly on the front page. "Cowardice is the White Mans Survival Strategy" and so on.

Well no, since I believe your "truth" is incredibly one sided and somewhat trivial in terms of supporting your attitudes.

Not sure. Obviously, certain passages are misleading, "true" or not. For example, the quote from Obama - “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race" - implies that he is favourable towards such animosity. Of course he isn't.

Also... a few things in the mission statement from Linder (something I've tried to find for some time):
"The foremost enemy of the White race is the international jew, which uses its media and political control to forcibly mix Whites with coloreds, bringing about genocide via murder and miscegenation."

Really?

And this is highly misleading.
"Opposition to the jew’s genocidal scheme is called “hate” in controlled media, but the truth is that ‘haters’ are freedom fighters in a war for White liberation."

This neglects to mention when the term "hate" is used accurately. Sure, sometimes it is used inaccurately, simply to discount any questioning about race issues. But this line implies that there is no "hate" in the WN movement, or promoted by VNN. Obviously there is. This site is full of racial hatred, even in its assets.

For example,

And of course, it implies that opposition to genocide is openly called hate. Clearly that isn't the case, since no one knows there is a "genocidal scheme" in the first place.

Also, I doubt the factual accuracy of the word "scheme". Powerful, mainstream Jews are overtly "scheming" for genocide of whites? Seems unlikely. Is no one else scheming for this? Are some whites not scheming for genocide of Jews or others?

Hahaha. I was laughing at the word "welcome". Obviously I'm not "welcome" here, though it is good that you haven't banned me for my views.

Also, I'm not a Jew. I don't know why you'd bring that up anyway.

Almost as long as me I expect.
Larry - start a new thread with this will you? I'd love to debate these points with you (as I'm sure others would) but don't want to thread-crap here. Ta.

Old April 13th, 2009 #111
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Grey View Post
If you can look at seeing how much say 20 copys weigh to start.

I know the postage will be a killer, but I have an idea where to place the copys for the best effect.
I suspect you're having some financial difficulties, Maxine, so just PM me an address and I'll pay for shipping you 20 copies out of my own pocket.

Old April 13th, 2009 #112
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Larry - start a new thread with this will you? I'd love to debate these points with you (as I'm sure others would) but don't want to thread-crap here. Ta.
Errm, I would, but I'm not sure I want to start more than one thread. I'm considering a thread on homosexuality at the moment.

Also, this is the topic for discussing the paper. And I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I could always start both threads I suppose, though I don't consider this particularly important.

Old April 13th, 2009 #113
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
I suspect you're having some financial difficulties, Maxine, so just PM me an address and I'll pay for shipping you 20 copies out of my own pocket.
That is very sweet of you, it was more of how much does 100 papers weigh?
I reckon heaps.

I will PM you

Old April 14th, 2009 #114
N.B. Forrest

Obviously, certain passages are misleading, "true" or not. For example, the quote from Obama - “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race" - implies that he is favourable towards such animosity. Of course he isn't.

So he openly admitted to having held feelings of hatred, had a commie coon mentor who nurtured those feelings, then parked his black ass in Revvun Wright's pews as he howled against Whitey for 20 solid years - but "of course" he jus' lubs him some crackas now dat he in da Why House.....

Kike, you're so full of shit I can smell you coming through my monitor....

Old April 15th, 2009 #115
Rounder

Default In today's mail (15 Apr 09)

$27.00 donation from anonymous in Cleveland, OH.

$10.00 for 100 copies from Joshua in Kentucky.

$20.00 from Heather Blue for 100 copies.

$20.00 from Hugh in VA Beach, VA

$20.00 from G.O. in Idaho for a dozen copies

Now, that's more like it. Many thanks, guys.

Sorry for the delay in posting. It's a 60-mile round trip to PO so I only check it once or twice weekly.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's newspaper project ??

Old April 15th, 2009 #116
McKinley
coast to coast WN

It looks like the Kentucky folk are leading the pack.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old April 15th, 2009 #117
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Obviously, certain passages are misleading, "true" or not. For example, the quote from Obama - “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race" - implies that he is favourable towards such animosity. Of course he isn't.

So he openly admitted to having held feelings of hatred, had a commie coon mentor who nurtured those feelings, then parked his black ass in Revvun Wright's pews as he howled against Whitey for 20 solid years - but "of course" he jus' lubs him some crackas now dat he in da Why House.....

Kike, you're so full of shit I can smell you coming through my monitor....
LOL !! I do admire your proficient use of the English language, Nathan.

Old April 15th, 2009 #118
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
LOL !! I do admire your proficient use of the English language, Nathan.
Thanks. And I admire your selfless efforts to get these papers out there.

Old April 17th, 2009 #119
Tim

An article that addresses interracial rape is followed by an illustration perpetuating the jewish meme that all White men are rapists. And is the "Z" meant to imply that most jews are good? It's only those nasty Zionists that are ruining it for everyone else?

Old April 17th, 2009 #120
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
An article that addresses interracial rape is followed by an illustration perpetuating the jewish meme that all White men are rapists. And is the "Z" meant to imply that most jews are good? It's only those nasty Zionists that are ruining it for everyone else?

Varg already emailed the paper to our printers. Be a little quicker with your constructive criticisms in future. Good point about ZOG versus JOG, though. The latter is far more correct. I hate em all, myself.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's newspaper, 8th edition ??

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

We need financial contributors AND volunteer distributors. If you ain't got the money, I'll send you a free batch if I respect ya.

Tags
taa, vnn newspaper

Thread