VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2010 #21
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
No we haven't. All we've done is expose a pro-stupidity whigger.
I don't think anyone here expect word-perfect grammar at all times (not even AL) but we do require a basic respect for language.
(Really, it's not that difficult.)
Hell, I settle for WordStar grammar.

Old November 23rd, 2010 #22
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Hell, I settle for WordStar grammar.
Even a nigger can download a program.

Old November 23rd, 2010 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order of Kelta View Post
I hope your forum does well and I wish you luck with your future attacks on your fellow men. Enjoy you elitist board. Apparently being a white man who actually wants to help the cause isn't good enough for the Vanguard. And thank you for giving me something to send around so others who are looking for direction don't mistakenly think they will be welcomed here. Again sorry for not being not white enough for you. This will be the last post here.
You're damn right I'm elitist, and I'm damn right you're a semi-literate moron with emotional problems.

BTW, if you cared, which you don't, it's rationale, not rational. Yeah, I know. More stupid, elitist nitpicking. All a real white revolutionary needs is a pure heart and a cool symbol, like a double-headed eagle clutching AK-47s. So you're on your way.

Old November 23rd, 2010 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Rather than an umbrella organization, I see this more as a niche organization. A good idea nonetheless, these kind of social groups are the wave of the future. I discuss this a little bit in the Strategy subforum: The Future of the Struggle for the White Race.
It's not a good idea, it's a bad and obvious idea, and millions have had it before. All it amounts to is providing a nice sea for undercover fed sharks and SPLC eels to swim in.

Old November 23rd, 2010 #25
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
VNN - for entertainment purposes only.

You people have alienated another White man, net nazis.
I agree with thee.

Old April 17th, 2011 #26
Rowdy

Poor spelling and grammar always pisses me off. It shows a complete lack of effort. Well, maybe discipline is a better word for it. But, more than anything else, it shows as ignorant and weak. It pisses ME off because it makes US look bad.

Whatever brand of the movement you subscribe to, have your shit together or nobody is going to take you seriously. You may have a great idea, but if you can't communicate that idea with clarity and precision, nobody is going to listen. If one displays a total lack of command over things such as spelling and grammar, the basics, what chance do they have of convincing anybody that they could master something which requires critical thought? None!

I agree with you guys. There is no reason to put up with it. Doing so only inspires more decline. This text-talk, illiterate BS needs to be clipped. We are better than this, and they should know better. I never really thought this crap was a problem for whites, but damn! I don't know if it's right to blame them, the schools, or both? I see people all over the forums attempting to wax intellectual, but can't spell, or construct a proper sentence or paragraph, to save their lives. I would be embarrassed, and it is embarrassing.

These guys need to learn a lesson. Strive to better yourselves everyday. Work at diminishing your weaknesses. Educate, educate, educate yourselves. Don't settle with being a warrior. Don't settle with being an intellectual. The best of us strive to be both.

Thread