Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2011 #21
YankelGoldblatt

Craig Cobb is a disheveled lunatic and every bit as much a human failure as the rest of the degenerates on this website.

Still, where were all you exemplars of Aryan values this past winter when your fellow moon-bat was freezing his homeless ass off in MT, having escaped the oppressive "jew-controlled [sic] regime" to the north? You idiots pontificate all day long about every ridiculous subject under the sun, but when push comes to shove, you prove that you're all talk. You clucking hens couldn't organize a box of crayons, much less this impending "revolution" of yours.

Old May 20th, 2011 #22
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankelGoldblatt View Post
Craig Cobb is a disheveled lunatic and every bit as much a human failure as the rest of the degenerates on this website.

Still, where were all you exemplars of Aryan values this past winter when your fellow moon-bat was freezing his homeless ass off in MT, having escaped the oppressive "jew-controlled [sic] regime" to the north? You idiots pontificate all day long about every ridiculous subject under the sun, but when push comes to shove, you prove that you're all talk. You clucking hens couldn't organize a box of crayons, much less this impending "revolution" of yours.
My educated guess is that Craig wouldn't stay at the house of White patriot because 1. That's where the authorities would look for him (he is wanted on a Canadian arrest warrant, which evidently the US is pleased to uphold) and 2. Doing so would endanger his host.

Old May 21st, 2011 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
He's an honest man who operates under his real name and has performed a great deal of work over the decades, and in many different sectors. You, by contrast, are...a jew snotting out smears under a fake name.

Quote:
That's not how it was at all. Itz like you jews are, I don't know, congenital liars. Yes! That's exactly how it is.

Old May 21st, 2011 #24
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:

Your posts are excellent!

Your forked tongue, quick wit and brilliant way of viciously attacking with as much disdain as you can, is unique only to those child-molesting, penis mutilating parasites that walked from Turkey across Russia and settled in some nice warm ovens in Poland.

Ya-all come back now, ya hear!

Old May 21st, 2011 #25
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:

Sam is that you?

Old May 21st, 2011 #26
FrankSimmet

Quote:

What a pleasant thread until this guy shows up. Who the hell is he?

Frank

Old May 21st, 2011 #27
America First

Outrageous liar's hater's, who for over a half century have promoted and produced damaging SICK Disgusting movie's, Noise, and print.

Destruction is all you can do.

You took the U.S. over with Woody Wilson who was a STD POS, but when you got your NYC FDR in to power your gang has cruely ruled since with a bent to genocide the West.

Here is some your gangs handy work, yes such a light of the World yours are. Not.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old May 21st, 2011 #28
Kamerad Q

Quote:
You're just envious because his identity goes beyond counting shekels, while yours ends with the count. Count it, be titillated by it, and flaunt it like a fractional reserve for all it's worth, but know well when the spectacle ends Cobb will still be a man and you'll still be an empty Jew.

Quote:

Color revolutions and spreading democracy is your schtick. Compared to the Tribe we are all clucking hens to be sure, but you have underestimated the tenacity of life before, and in all probability have done so again.

Old May 30th, 2011 #29
Jurgenmac
Banned

while I found Craig a bit rude one had to take one's hat off to him for his impressive record of activism .More like him needed.

Old May 31st, 2011 #30
April

Quote:
No really he is not. He is a very smart guy and a fun guy to be around. I knew of him before he moved here but had not talked to him and honestly in the time he was here I have come to really like him and consider him a close friend. I bet you have never even met him.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 31st, 2011 #31
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Are you trying to turn Kalispell into, petite ville grand renom, as Rabelais said of Chinon? Awful weather.
Are you kidding? We have wonderful crisp dry snow, excellent for powder skiing, cool summer rains and lots of sun.....

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 1st, 2011 #32
Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Are you kidding? We have wonderful crisp dry snow, excellent for powder skiing, cool summer rains and lots of sun.....
I appreciate the fresh powder...on vacation. But I'm a child of the sand and waves. As nice as it sounds I'd rather be catching primo waves here in my beach town dude.

Old June 6th, 2011 #33
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I appreciate the fresh powder...on vacation. But I'm a child of the sand and waves. As nice as it sounds I'd rather be catching primo waves here in my beach town dude.
California may have primo waves, but those come with every other issue the state has. Such as the state running out of money while paying for illegals, and now closing over 70 parks. I lived near Santa Barbara 14 years ago. It was nice, but again, that was over a decade ago.

Of course, I am now sick of the heat of Florida, so I am looking forward to catching some powder in Kalispell. I have to relearn how to ski, though.. I haven't done it since junior high school.

Old June 15th, 2011 #34
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Uh oh April, better get your boots on, the niggers are targeting Kalispell, and not just any niggers, but the niggers that have mudsharks!

This one will be a lovely sight at your local grocery store and everyday life, no?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/monta...kalispell.html

Quote:
Will possibly be moving to the Libby/Kalispell area from the midwest. I've heard from a few folks that racism/white supremacy is a particular problem in NW Montana/Idaho. Do you think as a black man in an interracial marriage that I'd have a rough time in these places?
Perhaps a troll, but undoubtedly 100% of the replies are status-quo, as if anyone could answer against him moving there without being banned.

You'd get the impression from the replies that the locals think niggers with their mudshark pets is just a fine and dandy sight.

Old June 15th, 2011 #35
America First

A war of violence and regime threats against Whites who want safety, and self determination.

Non Whites have been empowered by enemy alien dung mining promoters to assault and harrass Whites at will.

Whites are seen as legitiment targets to non White mental cases who actively look to confront Whites who are tired of subjugation by the p.c. laws imposed on US and our borderless ex Nation from using First Amendment Rights.

The dumbing down of education and pure anti White hate taught by media and our education system which is anti White.

This very site will not restrict open the non-Whites who hate US and allows dung miners to free range and harrass with their insanity/sickness IMO.

===================================================================================

False Flag Racism: The Internet Proxy War
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06...net-proxy-war/

An unclassified version of the software used by the FBI has allowed Veterans Today to track the IP addresses of a group of, what appeared to be, hate mongers and racists whose rhetoric borders on terrorist extremism.

What we found was astounding. In one case, an individual using the email address “[email protected]” was traced to the computer of the head the largest Jewish “defense” organization.

Others, reposting copyright materials without permission on extremist sites or posting comments filled with racist threats were traced to homes and public buildings in Tel Aviv or to members of Washington lobbying groups tied to Israel.

Most noticeable, though the message is primitive, the syntax is flawless and often elegant. Spelling and punctuation are “spot on.”

Veterans Today editor, Jim W. Dean said;

Quote:
We spend hours each week, time we could spend helping veterans, cleaning this garbage off our website. All of it is blatant and amateurish. A good friend who works for the Anti-Defamation League, an organization headed by Abe Foxman, told me that hundreds have been recruited, here in the US and more in Israel, whose job it is to seed Antisemitic material into websites that are critical of Israel’s apartheid policies. They openly joke around there how the Nazi and White Supremacist websites have been “theirs” for years.

Unquote from VNNF

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 18th, 2011 at 02:50 PM.

Old June 20th, 2011 #36
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Uh oh April, better get your boots on, the niggers are targeting Kalispell, and not just any niggers, but the niggers that have mudsharks!

This one will be a lovely sight at your local grocery store and everyday life, no?

Perhaps a troll, but undoubtedly 100% of the replies are status-quo, as if anyone could answer against him moving there without being banned.

You'd get the impression from the replies that the locals think niggers with their mudshark pets is just a fine and dandy sight.
I have been here for 4 days and have yet to see a negro. I saw a few Asians though.

Old September 11th, 2011 #37
Martin Burgisser

I wish that supposed peace group would go into the filthy negroid areas and try make friends. The irony of them only staying around humans is comical.

Old November 16th, 2011 #38
MeltinGiovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post

I doubt it.. like one guy said, he hasn't seen one negro there. Why would anyone worry that mudshark crackers with their negro husbands or reverse are gonna invade Kalispell and WHY would the locals accept it? It isn't California last I checked and because theres no negros, it is a very appealing looking place just to come up and visit.

Thread