Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2011 #1
April

Default NW Montana fair vs Wisconson and Iowa

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/201...t-montana.html

"The Northwest Montana State Fair was from August 17th through the 21st this year. Almost 80,000 people attended the fair over those 4 days and I attended every day since my family was involved in everything from a cherry pie bake off to entering our mini horse to competing in the floriculture competition. Not once did I see any sign of a gang member, a crime being committed or a fight..."

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Last edited by April; May 30th, 2014 at 10:41 PM.

Old August 31st, 2011 #2
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Talking Mary Janes Cherry pie

Did anyone get the munchies AFTER eating the cherry pie ?
WNist don't toke!

Old September 1st, 2011 #3
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild Jr View Post
Did anyone get the munchies AFTER eating the cherry pie ?
WNist don't toke!
I personally dont like the feeling of being high either. But I can tell you that the pies were really yummy.

Old September 6th, 2011 #4
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Unhappy The Prussian Blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I personally dont like the feeling of being high either. But I can tell you that the pies were really yummy.
Maybe I did take a bit of a cheap shot there, but, that latest interview by the Jew leaves one just heart sick. I was a fan of your radio show in the Stormfront days and now that Prussian Blue is just one more color in the rainbow, well, it doesn't bring out the best In this old timer. Why are the young so quick to put the dagger in the back of those who gave their all to give them the best hand up possible! To me it shows there is no hope for the race and the Jews own the young. I pray to God my Grands stand by what Grandpa told them when they are grown.

Old September 6th, 2011 #5
Susan

Your State Fair looks like so much fun! The last State Fair I attended was way back in 1968 or so in Raleigh, N.C. But it was mostly a White affair even back then.

Btw, I like your new pic April.

Old September 12th, 2011 #6
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild Jr View Post
Maybe I did take a bit of a cheap shot there, but, that latest interview by the Jew leaves one just heart sick. I was a fan of your radio show in the Stormfront days and now that Prussian Blue is just one more color in the rainbow, well, it doesn't bring out the best In this old timer. Why are the young so quick to put the dagger in the back of those who gave their all to give them the best hand up possible! To me it shows there is no hope for the race and the Jews own the young. I pray to God my Grands stand by what Grandpa told them when they are grown.
Of course you took a cheap shot. But I dont have high expectations for most WNs, in the end they are just like the lemmings and believe everything the Jews tell them in the media. You are no different, you are quite willing to just assume that what you read it totally true. So dont worry about it, people like you dont carry much weight with me.

Old September 12th, 2011 #7
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Your State Fair looks like so much fun! The last State Fair I attended was way back in 1968 or so in Raleigh, N.C. But it was mostly a White affair even back then.

Btw, I like your new pic April.
Thanks I thought that since my baby in the previous photo is 7 I should update my pic.

Old September 12th, 2011 #8
J. Kerr
Whats next?

I dont remember seeing any nigs or pakis at my local town fair when i was a kid.

I doubt my children will be as lucky.

Old September 19th, 2011 #9
Zenos

We just went to the Oklahoma City Fair and never even bothered to go in. It was wall to wall niggers and mexicans, the few whites I saw were either mudsharks or wiggers. I hate this fucking state and can't wait to get out of here.

Thread