Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2005 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Berkeley's Duisberg claims AIDS = queer behavior resulting in destruction of immune system; and in Africa a catchall for 25 different symptoms. E. Michael Jones, Catholic traditionalist behind CultureWars.com, offers a variant, that AIDS's HIV is a way to shift focus from immoral homo behavior to neutral, all-threatening virus.

Old November 28th, 2005 #22
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Berkeley's Duisberg claims AIDS = queer behavior resulting in destruction of immune system; and in Africa a catchall for 25 different symptoms. E. Michael Jones, Catholic traditionalist behind CultureWars.com, offers a variant, that AIDS's HIV is a way to shift focus from immoral homo behavior to neutral, all-threatening virus.
The problem with that last interpretation is that AIDS isn't all-threatening. It's hard to catch.

Since AIDS is an immune-suppressing disease, it has always been other sicknesses acquired as a result of the loss of immunity that have been the proximate causes of death. The "25 different symptoms" are not really surprising.

An old female acquaintance of mine died of that wretched illness. She got thrush, then she was diagnosed HIV positive, then she was put on AZT and antibiotics. She quit taking AZT because it made her feel sick and because I had found information stating that the drug was not helpful anyway. She had probably had the virus seven years when she died, which is the average longevity for women with the disease; men survive ten years with it on average. I don't think she was doing drugs when she was dying. If Duesberg were right that the queer lifestyle with drug-use was the cause of the immune-failure in AIDS then when AIDS-sufferers are locked up or hospitalized they should recover but they don't. There are some bogus diseases, especially in psychopathology. I don't think AIDS is bogus.

I did read that there were a couple of cases that appeared to be AIDS without the HIV, but that could just be some other illness.

Old November 28th, 2005 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

As for propaganda, define it as you like, it's more to the point to identify what actually goes on as far as producers, campaigns, and victims. Pierce has quoted the self-styled father of P.R., jew Bernays, as saying that democracies require the manipulation of public opinion by intelligent minorities, and indeed that is exactly how we were angled into WWI and II; on the commercial side, it is how we women were inveigled into smoking, and men into buying diamond engagement rings.

E. Michael Jones, whose Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control says that the PR masters found they could only move people to a certain extent from their basic attitudes. The best they can do is tie our strongest drive, sex, to their product or mission. TV encourages you to relinquish control over your appetites: screw that girl! buy that SUV on credit! This relinquishing helps the jews' political agenda -- people with no self-control can't control others -- and corporate America's agenda - money is spent rather than saved.

The ideal situation for the controllers lies in the tag-team of government-media pushing in the same direction. Indeed, it is hard to imagine big media and central government ever being too far out of line; their power works better together. TV is regulated by government, so it can never, truly, question the basis of government's legitimacy.

TV today is American culture. It is the one thing we're known for around the world; it is the one thing you can rely on fellow Americans being deeply familiar with. TV uses carrots and sticks. You're stylish if you do what it shows. You're uncool and will be ridiculed if you oppose its message. TV broadcasts around the clock, so the propaganda doesn't have to be particularly blatant. In the sixties the viewer is taught that race-snobbery is declasse; by the aughts, he knows racism an unthinkable sin.

The goal with race-mixing propaganda is less to persuade than to make the idea of fighting back seem impossible. Only a small percentage of American Whites miscegenates. The jews work at the margins, just as we do. They hope to turn the odd young woman here and there out of the path of White stabiltiy into the muddy ditch. At the same time, the jew knows that most Whites feel the same way about blacks that he does, and so he works on Congress to let in the next umpteen million Mexicans. Everything pushes in the same direction. Electing a new people is the surest road to success, as White behavior shows that no matter what they show on tv, niggers are undesirable neighbors, let alone marriage partners.

Our own propaganda works by spreading doubt, but more importantly by showing there are those out there who laugh at the government-TV dictatorship. Facts and reasons make little difference. Any honest man with one day's googling can determine that racists are factually correct in their assertions about jews and coloreds. What people need is the emotional case against White genocide, and a rekindling of the urge to fight and destroy those making a mess of our society. When their own situation becomes desperate, and when they are willing to die to improve their situation, then things will change. The U.S. lost in Iraq because locals are willing to execute their fellows who do business with jews - 'jew' being their accurate and derisive name for the white boys sent over to enforce Hymie's dictatorship.

When you see a media magnate such as Mort Zuckerman stoop to denouncing a pair of 13-year-olds no one's ever heard of, you see the extent of jewish paranoia and fear that anything healthy and White will break out of the iron circle.

Old November 28th, 2005 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
The problem with that last interpretation is that AIDS isn't all-threatening. It's hard to catch.
True, but they still play it that "anyone" can get it, which is literally true. They just leave out the part about your needing to engage in some radically extreme behavior to court the chance.

Quote:
Since AIDS is an immune-suppressing disease, it has always been other sicknesses acquired as a result of the loss of immunity that have been the proximate causes of death. The "25 different symptoms" are not really surprising.

An old female acquaintance of mine died of that wretched illness. She got thrush, then she was diagnosed HIV positive, then she was put on AZT and antibiotics. She quit taking AZT because it made her feel sick and because I had found information stating that the drug was not helpful anyway. She had probably had the virus seven years when she died, which is the average longevity for women with the disease; men survive ten years with it on average. I don't think she was doing drugs when she was dying. If Duesberg were right that the queer lifestyle with drug-use was the cause of the immune-failure in AIDS then when AIDS-sufferers are locked up or hospitalized they should recover but they don't. There are some bogus diseases, especially in psychopathology. I don't think AIDS is bogus.

I did read that there were a couple of cases that appeared to be AIDS without the HIV, but that could just be some other illness.
I don't know what the truth is about AIDS/HIV, the main thing to me is that, as in everything else, it is used as a way to blame normal whites, whether for the choices of homos or the incapacities of coloreds. Anything + jew = whipping stick for Whites. If a homo has 500 sex partners and comes down with HIV (and 10 other STDs), then I'm the bad guy, according to the media, because I don't care enough to subsidize drugs that might or might not alleviate his disease.

Old November 28th, 2005 #25
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
I don't know what the truth is about AIDS/HIV, the main thing to me is that, as in everything else, it is used as a way to blame normal whites, whether for the choices of homos or the incapacities of coloreds. Anything + jew = whipping stick for Whites. If a homo has 500 sex partners and comes down with HIV (and 10 other STDs), then I'm the bad guy, according to the media, because I don't care enough to subsidize drugs that might or might not alleviate his disease.
It is the kneejerk reaction to blame the straight, White male, but AIDS really does not lend itself very well to that spin and I can't believe that they have convinced more than a few loonies with it. AIDS is a very inconvenient fact for the multicult. Even Black criminality is easier to spin than AIDS.

Last edited by Hadding; November 28th, 2005 at 02:22 PM.

Thread