Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2005 #21
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
The never-celebrates-like-a-savage-ultra-violent-jungle-nigger-when-he-scores-aTD/tackle/sack/first down/slam-dunk nigger.

The "I admit it:us niggaz be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay dummuh dem you Whities" nigger.

The "I admits it-nigguh comedy and comedianzes ain' nowhere near as funny as Whites.Nigguh comedy make no damn sense." nigger

The "There ain' nevvuh bin no affuckin' civilzitationin miyyinz uh yeaz ago." nigger

The "Whitey nevvuh sto' nuthin from th' blag man" nigger

The "White Men CAN jump" nigger
The "Whites didn't enslave us , we were already enslaved , back in africa , and , our own "people" sold us to Whites, so blacks are totally guilty , and Whites aren't guilty at all , at slavery." nigger.

The "Whites were totally right to lynch us , and they should still be allowed to lynch us - you have no idea what savage , violent , childish ,uncivilized ,murderous animals we are , and what rapists we really are . We will rape anything that moves , just whenever . Please , lynch us , it's the only way to stop us , and keep your White civilization as crime-free as possible." nigger

Old January 31st, 2005 #22
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

African Blacks were originally enslaved by other African Blacks. Jewish traders bought Black slaves in Africa and transported them to the Americas. (The Jewish traders also transported White slaves to America: during the period from 1600 to 1800, the total of White slaves was greater than the total of Black slaves.) The per capita rate of slave ownership was highest among Jews: about 3/4 of Jews resident in the US South in 1860 owned slaves. The next highest rate is that of the free Negroes: 28% of free Negroes resident in the United States in 1860 were slave owners. What was the rate among American Whites? Only 1.4%. Among Southern Whites the rate was only 4.8%. Not only was a free Negro twenty times more likely to own slaves than a free White, Negro masters often owned more slaves and treated them more cruelly. (The Negro William Ellison was South Carolina's largest slave owner, in 1860.) The conception of the evil White man dragging Blacks out of Africa and mistreating them horribly is a myth created by the Jewish media to make today's Blacks hate "Whitey" and wrongly blame the White man for the evil deeds of Jews and Blacks. When the time came to free the slaves, it was the White man who did so.

Jerry Abbott

Old January 31st, 2005 #23
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
African Blacks were originally enslaved by other African Blacks. Jewish traders bought Black slaves in Africa and transported them to the Americas. (The Jewish traders also transported White slaves to America: during the period from 1600 to 1800, the total of White slaves was greater than the total of Black slaves.) The per capita rate of slave ownership was highest among Jews: about 3/4 of Jews resident in the US South in 1860 owned slaves. The next highest rate is that of the free Negroes: 28% of free Negroes resident in the United States in 1860 were slave owners. What was the rate among American Whites? Only 1.4%. Among Southern Whites the rate was only 4.8%. Not only was a free Negro twenty times more likely to own slaves than a free White, Negro masters often owned more slaves and treated them more cruelly. (The Negro William Ellison was South Carolina's largest slave owner, in 1860.) The conception of the evil White man dragging Blacks out of Africa and mistreating them horribly is a myth created by the Jewish media to make today's Blacks hate "Whitey" and wrongly blame the White man for the evil deeds of Jews and Blacks. When the time came to free the slaves, it was the White man who did so.

Jerry Abbott
That's very interesting. Do you have a source for those statistics?

Old February 19th, 2006 #24
Adamic Man

Thumbs up

Bumping up a classic thread for those who may have missed it...
:cheers:

AM

Old February 19th, 2006 #25
brutus

The nifty nigger
The pious nigger
The jubilant nigger
The inimitable nigger
The decent, modest, indefectible nigger

The honorable nigger
The brave nigger
The lofty nigger
The magnanimous nigger
The charitable, chaste, loving, industrious nigger

Old February 20th, 2006 #26
Angle

Default For all that whining they do.

The dry-eyed nigger.
The gracious-in-defeat nigger. ('dem Liffuanian semiprowz done cheet us millionair bassetball niggiz - fuk dem, know whum sayin')
The rational nigger. ('Aiyyo we ain stoppin nu'in until eey quaterbak in the gattdam NFL is a bruvver an sheeit').
The metaphysical nigger. ('I gotz to hav all dat monee an then mo', an shit that shines like di-mons and shit, muhfugga')
The sensitive nigger. ('I wish VNNers would stop calling us black folk "niggers" especially as we've kept our X-million race-based rapes, robberies and murders to an absolute minimum as of late').

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old February 20th, 2006 #27
flashman

The decorous nigger.
The dutiful nigger.
The erudite nigger.
The resolute nigger.
The obliging, enlightened and neighbourly nigger.

The quick-witted nigger.
The appreciative nigger.
The diligent nigger.
The qualified nigger.
The mannerly, noble, exemplary nigger.

The soft-spoken nigger.
The literate nigger.
The eminent nigger.
The cordial nigger.
The warm-hearted, constant, philanthropic nigger.

The solicitous nigger.
The dynamic nigger.
The inspiring nigger
The incorrupt nigger.
The aesthetic, exalted and sweet-scented nigger.

Old February 21st, 2006 #28
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
African Blacks were originally enslaved by other African Blacks.
I was reading a diary of a French Slaver from 1694. It had some interesting details in it. Many blacks sold themselves into slavery, to aviod starvation . The black slaves kept the money, it was theirs , not the white slave owner's. Black slavers were so cruel and cheap that they took everything from their slaves , even a loincloth. He also talked about the vicious cruelty of the black slavers, how they would so abuse black slaves that they would sometimes kill their own merchandise, losing money by their own cruelty. When the French brought them aboard the transports they made aprons and tunics for the blacks. The blacks were very appreciative of this because it was the most clothing they had ever worn. Several blacks would refuse to eat , they feared that whites were like blacks and buying them as food. Many had to be forcibly fed .
The Frenchman's account was very dispassionate and matter of fact. He was writing for his personal diary and in a time when slaving had no stigma. So I believe his account was totally factual.

Old February 21st, 2006 #29
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
Those poor dogs suffer alot because of the them, blacks have no compassion,
www.whiteextinction.com
Is that ever true, anyone who has seen how the infras treat animals is appalled.
The best treatment they give animals is neglect.

Down in mexico, when things get dull and there is nothing to do, the locals catch a stray dog and douse it in kerosene. Then they light it and watch it run around in agony till it dies. The more the dog runs the hotter the flames get from the added air.

Old December 10th, 2006 #30
Hugh Lincoln

You niggers are melodious, indeed.

The attractive, well-spoken family four-set of niggers.
The 'round the Christmas tree in sweaters niggers.
The busy-at-the-office niggers.
The bespectacled, all-knowing niggers.
The cool nigger who must set the white dork straight.
The sassy she-nigger who can fix what the whites can't... two snaps!

Old December 10th, 2006 #31
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

The historical nigger... has a ring to it.

Old March 26th, 2007 #32
Princzessin

The cooperative nigger.
The useful nigger.
The prophetic nigger.
The tender nigger.
The neighborly, giving, selfless nigger.

Old March 26th, 2007 #33
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

The super-duper-magical nigger
The inventor nigger
The engineering nigger
The helicopter-building nigger
The UFO-building nigger
The AIDS-curing nigger
The swimming nigger
The community service nigger

This thread had me almost pissing my pants....I want to make a video to this somehow! Fucking classic.

Old March 26th, 2007 #34
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post
The historical nigger... has a ring to it.
Yes it does.....

This is just to GD much I can't stop laughing....

Old October 20th, 2007 #35
Adamic Man

Time to bump up an old classic again. Enjoy!

AM

Old October 20th, 2007 #36
Dawn

The 'I've been down so long, I don't know what up is anymore' nigger
The 'All my life I've had to fight' nigger
The 'This too shall pass' nigger
The 'I take care a muh kids' nigger
The 'stoic' nigger

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 21st, 2007 #37
birdman77
Banned

the "high on crack" nigger
the "high on weed" nigger
the "rent-a-center" nigger
the "check cashing place" nigger
the "wealthy NFL chimpout" nigger
the "wealthy "rap artist" nigger
the "still can't succeed, w/ a college degree" nigger
the "i lubs wite wimmons" nigger

should i go on?

Old October 23rd, 2007 #38
Adamic Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post
the "high on crack" nigger
the "high on weed" nigger
the "rent-a-center" nigger
the "check cashing place" nigger
the "wealthy NFL chimpout" nigger
the "wealthy "rap artist" nigger
the "still can't succeed, w/ a college degree" nigger
the "i lubs wite wimmons" nigger

should i go on?
These aren't mythical, they're reality. I think you missed the angle of the post.

AM

Old October 23rd, 2007 #39
Susan

Talking These are tooooo funny.....

The "I'm a good neighbor" nigger
The "I'm an invaluable employee" nigger
The "I'm a responsible pet owner" nigger (this one really cracks me up)

The "magic" nigger takes the cake though. The jew media and Hollywood have promoted this one for decades. In movies and in newsprint.

From out of nowhere comes the nigger who can do no wrong, can do anything, solve any problem.......you know, the same thing that all of these posts include.

Like Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field. Yeah, right. In reality, he would've raped them, killed a couple, taken all their money and belongings, and booked it on down the road.

Old October 23rd, 2007 #40
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
The "I'm a responsible pet owner" nigger (this one really cracks me up)

The "magic" nigger takes the cake though. The jew media and Hollywood have promoted this one for decades. In movies and in newsprint.

From out of nowhere comes the nigger who can do no wrong, can do anything, solve any problem.......you know, the same thing that all of these posts include.

Like Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field. Yeah, right. In reality, he would've raped them, killed a couple, taken all their money and belongings, and booked it on down the road.
BWAHAHAHA.....

The "I'm a responsible pet owner" nigger

Holy shit your good......LOLOL

Thread