Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2008 #21
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
Rabbit, you have got to be the biggest Jewish Troll I've ever seen. Aren't you also the guy that supported Curt Maynard?
Typical jew response.

Stick to the issue, Barney. Attempting to insult me with labels of troll and whatnot and trying to change the subject, only proves my case against you.

And despite what people may think of Curt Maynard, one thing he definitely is NOT, is a retarded kwap like yourself. That puts him miles above you, every single day of the week. Regardless of what he is really all about.

How does it feel to keep getting your ass kicked, shorty???

Old September 29th, 2008 #22
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
Typical jew response.

Stick to the issue, Barney. Attempting to insult me with labels of troll and whatnot and trying to change the subject, only proves my case against you.

And despite what people may think of Curt Maynard, one thing he definitely is NOT, is a retarded kwap like yourself. That puts him miles above you, every single day of the week.

Did the ADL send you here?

Old September 29th, 2008 #23
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
Did the ADL send you here?
Funny, I was about to ask you the exact same thing. Your jewy dodging of the issues, answers that question rather nicely so there's no need to ask. Thanks for proving to everyone here what you really are:

Stupid fucking jew-kwap.

Let's hear it for corporal Barney Fife, ladies and gents...

(crickets chirping)

Stupid faggot kwap join date: September '08

My join date October '05.

Who's the fucking adl jew here?

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; September 29th, 2008 at 05:51 PM.

Old September 29th, 2008 #24
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Thumbs up "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY." 5 words, count 'em!

Believe it or not, not all White folks are stupid like you, roomtemp!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross
best way is simply " I have nothing to say, I would like to speak with my lawyer"

If you're guilty that's the best thing to say, I mean as far as your own well being goes. (If you're guilty I would like to see you confess though, criminals = bad after all).

If you're innocent that's not such a good thing to say. Silence is the best sign of guilt, and the police will keep digging deeper and deeper until they find something. If you're innocent, they are not going to find anything, but it will waste a LOT of your time and give you much unneeded stress than if you just tell the investigators everything you know, saw, and articulate to them confidently that you are innocent.
So, where did you get your law degree, Deputy Doughnut?

Last edited by MikeTodd; September 29th, 2008 at 06:58 PM.

Old September 29th, 2008 #25
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRX74CK3

@QuikSilver: Here is the same set of 2 files on Megaupload.com

@Rudianos Forseti: The “DIRTY TRICKS COPS USE” book is a bit dated and over the top but a good primer on what's done occasionally. It's put up there so that people can be on the lookout for the occasional cop that breaks the law while enforcing it or who targets politically active whites for political purposes.

I don't have time to cover all the points you've raised but I do urge you to download the book and read, then give us some input.

Regarding this comment:

“Why on earth would we go to such measures? We can buy our planes and cars and whatever we need with taxpayer money. It doesn't cost us anything, so it's not like we would need to go to the great extreme of dreaming up this master plane to steal planes.”

I'd suggest you look up “civil asset forfeiture” on google. It was originally cooked up to attack “drug dealers” but it ended up being used to such an extent that 75%-80% of the people who had their stuff stolen would never be charged with any crime at all. It amounted to little more than legalized theft, and the agents that seize the cars, houses, property would be first in line to “buy” it at government auction or otherwise “retain” the assets, although I'm not sure of all the details.

http://www.sovereignsociety.com/Defa...4/Default.aspx

http://www.fear.org/

etc.

Some things have been toned down a bit... but not nearly enough. MUCH more work needs to be done to curb this menace to liberty.

Rising again soon...

Old September 29th, 2008 #26
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Cop encounters: Tips from a jew lawyer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjM...t=80383&page=2

Old September 30th, 2008 #27
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
Stupid faggot kwap join date: September '08

My join date October '05.

Who's the fucking adl jew here?
So?

There was a member of stormfront.org who was a respected member for 5 years with a massive amount of positive reputation points, and just recently admitted that he was Jewish, did the whole thing to better understand how WN's think and act, and then he quit the forum and has his account disabled.

Join date means nothing. Neither does reputation points.

Old September 30th, 2008 #28
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudianos Forseti View Post
So?

There was a member of stormfront.org who was a respected member for 5 years with a massive amount of positive reputation points, and just recently admitted that he was Jewish, did the whole thing to better understand how WN's think and act, and then he quit the forum and has his account disabled.

...and what was the name of the respected SF member?

Old September 30th, 2008 #29
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
...and what was the name of the respected SF member?
I don't remember, search the opposing views forum on stormfront for "why I did it" or "goodbye for good", the thread was called something like that.

He did this about, 9 weeks ago I think.

Old September 30th, 2008 #30
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I don't remember, search the opposing views forum on stormfront for "why I did it" or "goodbye for good", the thread was called something like that.

He did this about, 9 weeks ago I think.
Are you taking the fifth?
What are you hiding?
You must be guilty of something!
Only guilty criminals with something to hide use terms like "I don't remember" or "I can't recall"!
Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to dig deeper to pin something on you!

Interogatory:
Are you still beating your wife?
If no:
When did you stop?

Old September 30th, 2008 #31
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I'm 5'6" and only 160lbs of pure muscle. There's not a single fat cop in my department. We have a yearly requirement of having to be able to run 1.5miles in 8 minutes, 40 pushups in 1 minute, and 50 situps in 1 minute or we get put on desk duty. You have to do that just to become a police officers to begin with.
I did the math, officer Stadanko. To run 1.5 miles in 8 minutes you would have to be on a 5 minute 19 second per mile pace to do it. And keep it up for 1 and a half miles. While not exactly Olympic gold medal speed it is nevertheless outside the realm of possibility for %99 of you doughnut gobblers. So I'm calling bullshit.

Old September 30th, 2008 #32
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I did the math, officer Stadanko. To run 1.5 miles in 8 minutes you would have to be on a 5 minute 19 second per mile pace to do it. And keep it up for 1 and a half miles. While not exactly Olympic gold medal speed it is nevertheless outside the realm of possibility for %99 of you doughnut gobblers. So I'm calling bullshit.
You're right, Steve, the yarns spun by this kwap are pretty laughable, but I have no doubt he could pound a baker's dozen of glazed jellies into submission in no more than 60 seconds! Tops! T.K.B.

Old September 30th, 2008 #33
ben shockley

Quote:
So?

Secrets are for girls Rudy. If it was Alphanumericus or bean counter we already know that.

Old September 30th, 2008 #34
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
From the NYSP website:
http://www.nytrooper.com/fitness_levels.cfm

You need to be able to run the 1.5 mile in 10 minutes (give or take 45 seconds depending on your sex, age group, etc). Calculate that out jew.

My department in particular requires a little under 9 minutes for the 1.5 mile. Different departments have different requirements, and do EVERYTHING differently.

Re: The above images of obese cops, yeah. You found a few photos of obese cops who probably ARE addicted to donuts. How about the thousands of photos of other cops who are in shape?

I can find a photo of a white person smoking crack and robbing a store, it doesn't mean all (or even most) white people do it.

Old September 30th, 2008 #35
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Secrets are for girls Rudy. If it was Alphanumericus or bean counter we already know that.
Bean Counter sounds familiar, I think that's who it was.

Old September 30th, 2008 #36
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
From the NYSP website:
http://www.nytrooper.com/fitness_levels.cfm

You need to be able to run the 1.5 mile in 10 minutes (give or take 45 seconds depending on your sex, age group, etc). Calculate that out jew.

My department in particular requires a little under 9 minutes for the 1.5 mile. Different departments have different requirements, and do EVERYTHING differently.
What are you getting so mad about, officer Porky? All I did was point out the high improbability of you fried dough eaters running a 5 minute 19 second mile pace over 1 and a half miles. That's high school cross country track star speed and I was a tad skeptical that you jews in blue could acomplish such a feat.

I see that you have revised your numbers. Now it's 10 and 9 minutes for a mile and a half. Still doubtful you oinkers could even do that but hey it's the internet, even cops are tough guys here.

Old September 30th, 2008 #37
cillian

Nice work officer...

Old September 30th, 2008 #38
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Leave it to a typical fucking moronic kwap, to come here of all places to tout its greatness. Umm hello?

What did you expect occifer, a big wet sloppy kiss?

Regardles of the photos you have posted here, which are in fact, the exceptions that prove the rule, the majority of kwaps are fat, lazy, cowardly, dangerous bullies, with a .38 special for a dick, a star of david for a shield, and a dozen glazed doughnuts for a brain.

I can show you countless examples of this, but then why bother when everyone here know this, and will agree with me %110?

I'll ask again:

How's it feel to keep getting your stunted ass kicked by the unwashed masses, shorty?

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; September 30th, 2008 at 07:53 PM.

Old September 30th, 2008 #39
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default Another Police Rampage in DC by Jim Bovard

http://jimbovard.com/blog/2007/05/21...rampage-in-dc/
This entry was posted on Monday 21st May 2007 at 12:09 pm and is filed under Attention Deficit Democracy, Bovard.

Mobs of cops were in Washington, DC last week for National Police Week. Their behavior was so bad that the DC police chief formally notified them that their public drunkenness would not be tolerated.

Many of the cops were bicycling around to draw attention to their campaign for a memorial to cops killed on duty. I was cycling around downtown on Saturday, May 12. Not only were they running red lights en masse, but they would surge out into busy streets and hold their hands up as if every driver was obliged to slam on the brakes (despite the green light) - and let royalty proceed. They could have easily caused an accident - and perhaps they did at times when I was not watching. (I did not see the cop biker I photographed above on his bike, and have no idea if he violated any laws).

The Washington Post reported early last week:

“D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier put out fliers yesterday warning officers in town for National Police Week that they must obey city laws covering disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and other ” unacceptable behavior.”
Lanier ordered the fliers distributed around downtown in hopes of curbing complaints about officers drinking in public, playing loud music and causing other trouble.

The Washington Post printed a couple letters to the editor on lawless cops on Saturday. Greg Davis of Reston, Virginia, complained:

Every year about this time, the District is subjected to bands of revelers who terrorize the local populace. Many of them are arrogant, belligerent and inebriated, and they violate laws at will. And our local police pretty much ignore them.

Why? Because these are police officers from other jurisdictions around the
country who have come here to “honor fallen officers.”

In reality, the offenders among them are criminals without accountability. It’s only a percentage, but it’s enough to bring shame to the badge and uniform because they abuse both.

Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier and police chiefs in neighboring jurisdictions
can cure this problem by arresting these badged criminals and sending them
home in handcuffs to let their own jurisdictions deal with them with pink slips.

I wonder if federal antiterrorism grants paid for some of the cops’ trips to rampage in DC.

selected comments:
Quote:
W Baker
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 12:55 pm

This fellow must have left his police-issued kevlar bra at home…

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:07 pm

I heard that the Justice Department is financing research to develop bulletproof Wonderbras for male cops.

W Baker
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:17 pm

Well, Jim, if that program falls through, there’s always work as a wet nurse…!

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:21 pm

If that was his chosen line of work, he could certainly put a lot of cows out of business.

W Baker
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:42 pm

Cow? I was thinking along the lines of a brood sow!

Mace Price
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:45 pm

…He’s a Cop? Jesus Christ, can you imagine this guy chasing somebody on foot? Then trying climb up and get over 6 feet of chain link fence? If by some miracle he did manage, he’d break both ankles when he came down on the other side. That man needs to lay off Little Debbie and get some Jenny Craig goin’!

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:48 pm

Wes - great point.

I was raised around cows, so my mind naturally gravitates towards bovine analogies.

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:49 pm

If that dude goes on a diet, Dunkin Donuts might go bankrupt.

Original Steve
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 1:58 pm

Thank God we have policemen like this man. Well Jim you have really outdone yourself

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 2:03 pm

I sort of expected the guy to hold up a sign: “Will bike for buffet lunch.”

Mike
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 2:07 pm

Getting over 6 feet of chain link? Do you think it would be 6 feet tall after he stepped on it?

W Baker
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 2:10 pm

Last pun/comment, I promise, Jim! This picture adds a whole new meaning to the ‘Federal/governmental’ teat - to say nothing of ‘pork’ funding.

digamma
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 2:24 pm

I welcome the cops’ newfound regard for the rights of bicyclists on the road. I look forward to their support during the next Critical Mass.

Saturdaynightspecial
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 2:48 pm

Too many twinkies the night before.

This hoo ha in Red Square, D.C. is evidential of what government’s strongarm looks and acts like. It also portrays a culture of narcissism within most of adult America’s heroes.

Yes, government is our worst enemy; in part because one element of government, police, are the worst of the worst. Police are worse than any mugger or thug, rapist, murderer, vicious animal or terrorist. Government, and police, will harm or kill many innocent Americans. And that is one important reason why government is our worst enemy. Their size needs to be cut in half; and only then will we all be more safe and more free.

I’ll bet it was police who wrote the most letters to politicians asking them to ban firearms from law-abiding citizens.

Outside The Beltway | OTB
Trackback on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 2:48 pm

Police Above the Law?…

Agitator guest blogger Jim Bovard draws attention to a rather disturbing story from last week in the Washington Post that got very little attention. Indeed, the story was buried on page B07, indicating that the editors figured this had relatively littl…

Annie
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 4:29 pm

Jim, the news in this story is both hilarious and awful. Even so I don’t think it is helpful to host ridicule of people’s bodies. Despite being a cop, the guy is a human being. Nobody knows his story. Ridicule is never a good thing.

Original Steve
Quote:
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 5:42 pm

Many of the cops at that event were swaggering around as if they owned the city. With badges around their necks and guns on their hips, they acted as if the laws did not apply to them.

There have been several excellent DC-area blogs that detailed their abuses and arrogance over the past week.

The Washington Post article I quoted also noted: “A little before 2 a.m. yesterday, F Street NW looked like a scene out of MTV’s spring break specials, as hundreds of officers milled outside Kelly’s Irish Times and the Dubliner, two bars blocks from the Capitol. Many of the law enforcement officials had police badges around their neck — and open containers of beer in their hands as they partied on the street and sidewalk outside the bars.
But the complaints this year do not rival those generated in other years. In the mid-1990s, for example, some New York City officers held loud, drunken parties at Washington area hotels — mooning guests, groping women and damaging property. Other incidents have ended with prosecutions: A Boston police officer was convicted in 1996 of making threats during a disturbance at a Georgetown restaurant, and a New York officer pleaded guilty to a 2003 sexual assault of a police cadet in a hotel room.”

I don’t know what percentage of cops visiting DC last week openly trampled the law.

But those who rampaged deserve all the ridicule they get - because they sure as heck did not get ticketed or fined for their abuses.

And how do cops treat average citizens?

Annie
Quote:
My first year at Georgetown Law, I lived in an apartment building on Fourth and Mass NW, with my apartment overlooking the street that the cops had set up their trade booths. This was, of course, during finals. Having loud, drunk people screaming outside my window all day for a week straight really helped my grades. And of course, if I had called the cops on them, that would be the last time I’d ever have the police respond to any call I made ever. That’s the great part about police week - it allows for police retribution nationwide, not just locally.

Jim
Quote:
Jim, you are so mean to have photographed this brave officer - it is obvious he is on the verge of tears knowing that anti-government radicals would be soon ridiculing him.

You should have given this public servant a big hug and thanked him for protecting us from ourselves. It is obvious that his inner child is yearning for the love his parents never gave him. His mom may have even teased him or treated him like an Abu Ghraib prisoner. Yet, despite all that he has obviously been through, this tortured soul has chosen to serve mankind by fighting evil.

We shouldn’t ridicule this portly policeman, we should see that he gets professional help. Besides, it’s guys like him that make guys like me look almost attractive.

I hope you at least offered him something to eat.

Lawhobbit
Quote:
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 10:50 pm

The cops seem to be drawn to Washington like Muslims are to Mecca. Do you think that it might have something to do with all the Federal grant money for necessities like “recycled” military assault vehicles?

Jim
Quote:
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 10:56 pm

And that’s another bad thing about National Police Week.

They were in town to lobby Congress to extend massive federal subsidies for the COPS program - a program I whacked for Playboy back in 2000, and it is still a three-alarm boondoggle.

But it probably buys some nice photo ops for congressmen with their home district police departments, so… all part of the eternal reelection campaign.

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 11:00 pm

Another thing that cops routinely lobby for in DC is something called the “Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights.”

Here’s a discussion of that from a 2001 piece I did on “Killer Cops” for Playboy -

Police are protected by the “Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights”–a Maryland law (similar to laws in many other states) that prohibits the questioning of a police officer for 10 days after any incident in which he or she used deadly force. In Prince George’s County, there is no greater offense than prematurely asking a cop why he gunned down a citizen. The Post noted that “a lawyer or a police union official is always summoned to the scene of a shooting to make sure no one speaks to the officer who pulled the trigger.” A toothless citizen police-oversight panel complained that the 10-day rule “invites abuse and raises serious concerns about collusion and the code of silence among officers.”

Lawhobbit
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 11:07 pm

Do any “civilians”* have the right to wait ten days before answering questions in regard to their use of deadly force in Maryland? Or anywhere else? And just how hard are law enforcement types lobbying for nationwide concealed carry permit recognition, now that many CCW holders threw their weight behind getting same passed for them?

I guess some animals are just more equal than others.

*their choice of words - which feeds back into their ongoing militarization and divergence from the community.

Jim
Comment on Monday 21st May 2007 @ 11:10 pm

The double standards for police shootings are the most brazen examples of how the Rule of Law is a facade.

Many of the police groups continue lobbying for legislation that would make them even more untouchable as a class.

And we are supposed to give these folks the benefit of the doubt?

Orville H. Larson
Quote:
don’t think he could fight his way out of a piss-soaked paper bag.

Nancy Lebovitz
Comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 @ 3:14 am

O my god! A fat police officer! If we all mock how fat he is, we’ll be free from excessive respect for government!

Why not have a photograph of police behaving badly? That way, you’d actually be supporting your main point instead of just doing reflexive insults at someone who may not have been doing anything wrong.

Jim
Comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 @ 7:01 am

If I had a strong, clear photo of the pack of cops in front of me bicycling through red lights as they held up their hands demanding that cars stop - I would use that photo as well. But I don’t have a camera built into my bike helmet, and my compact digital has a very slow start up time.

I think this photo captures some of the spirit of National Police Week.

There are lots of photos and some videos of police behaving badly in DC during this National Police Week and during the same week in prior years. The local NBC affiliate broadcast a video someone made of cops raising hell late at night.

There are links and discussion of this year’s abuses at http://districtchatter.blogspot.com/...lice-week.html
One commentor there noted: “2 most disturbing things that I saw this week: (i) Illinois State Troopers drinking open cans of beer on the Metro, (ii) a guy who couldn’t walk straight get into a Philadelphia PD car, make an illegal u-turn crossing double yellows, drive partially on the sidewalk and drive down 5th Street.”

One woman who made a video of police abuses this year is feeling the heat; the blog notes, “She is getting slammed for doing the right thing and is concerned for her safety at this point and that of her family.”

p>
Quote:
Police all over the country believe they are heroes - many are prima donnas. Rediculing them is exactly what is needed. They don’t believe in protecting citizens, they believe in protecting the government and it’s agendas. When they do protect citizens it’s for profit and for career advancement - nothing benevolent or altruistic - as they lead many to believe. Whatever police say Americans believe it to be truth; if they say I am a terrorist then they believe it. Lets try to destroy their image and credibility.

Thanks James Bovard for the defense; without people like you it really would be hopeless. America is not a free country.

Fedayeen
Quote:
Comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 @ 7:57 am

I wish all cops were this size, it would cut down on the number of fouled up no knock warrants that sometimes ends in the killing of innocent civilians. They wouldn’t be able to get through the door, and in a window? Ha, that would be worth the price of admission. Can you imagine that on the Police video show. Or Cops? Yep, whatcha gonna do when they come for you, big boys, big boys, whatcha gonna do? ROTFLMAO!!!

Jim
Quote:
Comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 @ 8:01 am

Thanks for the kind words.

I have known some good cops. And I have seen other cops stand up in opposition to legislation aiming to disarm private citizens.

There have been cops with the courage to break the Blue Wall of Silence and expose the systemic abuses of citizens’ rights and liberties by their police departments.

But there is a process of selection for events such as National Police Week.

My hunch is that this kind of event is not likely to attract the reasonable, restrained type of policeman.

Mace Price
Quote:
Excellent point. Thanks for the link.

W Baker
Comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 @ 9:28 am

Jim,

I started this whole bit yesterday with my juvenile, ‘man-tits’ remarks. I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I didn’t see the positive side of this. Fedayeen sort of stole my thunder, but Anne et al. are right. We don’t need to mock and ridicule these fellows, we need to encourage more cops to be like this.

I suppose it starts like all “group rights” in this country. Find a fat, unemployed friend and encourage them to go down and take the police exam. If they try to deny them, take legal action. We need to lower the physical barriers for entrance and the physical requirements once hired.

In short we need a fatter, more unhealthy police force. If we have to have the rascals, at least we, the public, should have the luxury of the typical 60-year-old granny being able to outrun the local deputy!

If our modern Barney Fifes can’t have just one bullet, let ‘em have more donuts.
Quote:
untouchable.

InThePublicEye
Comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 @ 12:25 am

I stumbled upon this site by accident and am glad I did.

I am actually the citizen, who filmed 48 hours of misconduct out my window during police week.

The visiting officers did not have any problem drinking in public, howling, screaming, yelling and playing bagpipes until 2, 3 and 4 am below our window. They were taking open conatiners of beer into the Irish Channel. They were urinating on the church steps across the street and left behind half empties for the homeless, when they staggered back to the hotels.

I also have video, which has not been released, of DC MPD sitting in their cars, standing by their cars, while these guys started a bagpipe parade at 12:45 AM on Tuesday morning. For them, I have close ups of the car numbers and the officer’s faces as much as my camera would allow.

I called a total of 9 times, which I documented with times and which officer answered the phone and sent an email to the Mayor, the City Council Members, Chief Lanier and NBC 4.

Chief Lanier showed up at my door 4 hours later and has thus far, at least tried to show some interest in making positive changes.

In fact, I have been asked to meet with Commander Burke, Commander Groomes, representatives from DCRA (permits), ABRA (Alcohol Regulations) and EMA this week to further address the problem.

I had the video posted on youtube.com. My account was hacked after I received threats from a self identified “DC police Officer” warning me about the size of the “Brotherhood and airing dirty laundry.”

I have started trying to get the video back up and should have it put together again by tomorrow.

I ask that if you have specific complaints about National Police Week, you please forward them to me. I have set up an anonymous e-mail to collect those complaints. As of today, I have 57 pages of comments, complaints and threats.

I have not had much support and in fact do fear for my safety. I signed my name to the complaint to the Chief, and am not 100% certain that information will stay confidential.

Any input, help, support or even a few kind words at this point, would be appreciated.

You can look up the videos on youtube.com by searching Inthepubliceye. The e-mail account is a gmail account using the same name.

Thanks for the forum and for getting some additional information out there. I agree 100% with everthing stated so far regarding the way our government is running. I also learned new information about some of the politics hidden behind NPW. Thanks!
Quote:
Comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 @ 12:31 am

You mean that this army of officers of the peace were not in D.C. to do battle and free us from the foreign government that has captured the capitol?

They’re instead there on a mission to plunder the taxpayer? Arg!

Dave
Quote:
Comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 @ 8:33 am

Under what circumstances is it morally acceptable to ridicule a person? If a person such as the morbidly obese mess we see pictured here does not have the self-control nor the self-respect to push themselves away from the feeding trough or simply exercise regularly, why should we exhibit anything but contempt and ridicule? What does it say about a police department which would continue to employ this abomination? In any sense of the words, this man in physically incapable of being a police officer.

Ted
Quote:
Ted
Comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 @ 8:36 am

Wow. I did not realize other people were complaining about this event.

For 3 years now, I have lived across the street from the law enforcement memorial center (or whatever it is called) on E St. Every year, it is the same crap. We put up with several petty annoyances living in this area. But Police Week is by far the worst.

just some things I witnessed:

they park where ever they want and do not get tickets. This causes huge traffic problems in downtown DC.

Openly drinking beer from bottles in the streets outside of bars. And even just next to their cars.

I was at a local pub one night and there was a group of 10-12 cops there being loud and rude to everyone. The waitress told me she comped them half their drinks - they tipped $2 on their $108 bill.

They all walk around in their civilian clothes but have their badge hanging around their necks. This gives them license to do anything. It’s not like they even need to wear their badge to be recognized. They are so easy to pick out - buzzed hair and a huge gut.

Various streets were blocked at different times through the week for all sorts of activities. Cops parading on horses, motorcycles, rollerblades, running…

This week has become Mardi Gras for cops. I am looking forward to the relative peace and quiet of the Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally this weekend.
Quote:
Comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 @ 10:21 pm

This came into the other thread from a self-described cop who used the word “glock” in his email address:

A friend sent me this link because he knows I attend each year. I am respectful of the laws and I dont act out in public. Until you have served your city, county, or country then you can only play armchair quarterback to what you see. You should move to the red zone in Bagdad if you like a smaller police presence. Your comments and beliefs are some of the most extreme and unamerican garbage I have read in years. I only hope that you are in need of an officer someday while you are on your knees groveling for your life to some street scum. I am really happy that you are up there and I am here in Texas where the citizens appreciate and respect law enforcement officers. Be happy you are in a country that allows spineless people like you and your minions to exist and spread your crap to anyone who will listen to you. Do us all a favor and jump off of a tall bridge.

If you want to respond to this comment, probably best to do it on the fresh blog I started Wednesday on this topic - http://jimbovard.com/blog/2007/05/23...-contact-info/

Hopefully other police like Dave will kindly put National Police Week in perspective for the rest of us.

InThePublicEye
Quote:
Comment on Monday 28th May 2007 @ 12:28 am

Somebody above writes that officers swaggered around DC with badges on neck lanyards and guns on their hips. Since when can officers from outside the district carry in the district? In many states with strong gun control laws it is not permitted.

JD
Comment on Monday 28th May 2007 @ 9:22 pm

“Since when can officers from outside the district carry in the district? In many states with strong gun control laws it is not permitted.”

Since the local officers don’t bother to enforce the law, that’s since when. There’s a feeling that there’s a brotherhood of cops, and you don’t disarm, arrest, or otherwise harass another police officer, regardless of what the law actually says.

Billy Beck
Quote:
Comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 @ 3:43 am

“Since when can officers from outside the district carry in the district? In many states with strong gun control laws it is not permitted.”

A federal law was passed several years ago that allows active and retired police officers to carry a concealed weapon in all 50 states, and the District of Columbia. Does that bother you? If it does, tough…..you may be the retard that is getting his/her ass handed to them and need that out of state police officer to save you…..again, get a life and pound sand. Know the law on the issues that bother you before you open your trap and make an ass of yourself.

Santas Helper

Old September 30th, 2008 #40
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign

Quote:
Rabbit, you have got to be the biggest Jewish Troll I've ever seen. Aren't you also the guy that supported Curt Maynard?
You got a lot of goddam gall to come on here and call an highly respected member of this board a "Jewish Troll", badgefag!You're a self-admitted kwap with a propensity for mud-wallowing, that by definition, makes YOU a Jewish Troll!

This example of T.K.B. has been brought to you by the same people that gave you, those fine folks at Inc.

Thread