Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2009 #21
Anne

That's right, Cillian, it doesn't have to be all torture.

Old June 16th, 2009 #22
Mark
Banned

Question for the women here: How many of you are the dominant one in your relationship?

I find it odd and sad that I see so many men as the submissive one in the relationship with their woman. I couldn't do that if I tried.

Old June 16th, 2009 #23
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Question for the women here: How many of you are the dominant one in your relationship?

I find it odd and sad that I see so many men as the submissive one in the relationship with their woman. I couldn't do that if I tried.
What do you mean by dominant? Making all the decisions, handling the money?

Old June 16th, 2009 #24
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
What do you mean by dominant? Making all the decisions, handling the money?
I think he means 'pussy whipped.' At least that's what I'd call it.

Old June 16th, 2009 #25
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I think he means 'pussy whipped.' At least that's what I'd call it.
Like as in always letting the woman watch what she wants on tv, and going to the movies she wants to see, and basically letting her run the show?

Old June 16th, 2009 #26
Anne

If the woman made more money and had to relocate for work, should the husband quit his job to move with her? What if they both loved their jobs?

Old June 16th, 2009 #27
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Like as in always letting the woman watch what she wants on tv, and going to the movies she wants to see, and basically letting her run the show?
Maybe on 'letting her run the show' but not so much on movies and television although I don't watch either.

I know of a couple where the wife berates and puts down the husband continuously in front of family and friends. He was a great provider and I dare say the wife might not be as comfortable not if not for his sacrifices. The situation really pisses me off as he should be treated with honor. In that situation the man is better off single.

Old June 16th, 2009 #28
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I know of a couple where the wife berates and puts down the husband continuously in front of family and friends. He was a great provider and I dare say the wife might not be as comfortable not if not for his sacrifices. The situation really pisses me off as he should be treated with honor. In that situation the man is better off single.
This is surprisingly quite common, although I don't know why some men put up with it. Then again, I guess some men don't want to lose control and be mean; they might go too far.

Old June 17th, 2009 #29
Axel Faaborg

Women seem to be fine with shutting up and doing what comes best to them, as long as a man doesn't tell them to do so in a certain tone. Case in point, this very thread. The females would be fine with whatever, provided it is phrased correctly. I could get a women to jump off a damn skyscraper provided I phrased the request in a way that sounded like she would become emotionally fulfilled in doing so.

Odd, itz.

Old June 17th, 2009 #30
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Women need to be taught to close their legs and their mouth. There is no third lesson.

But really, all they need to do is concentrate on not being whores and not talking.
So you don't want women to be whores, yet at the same time you want them to dress like whores (referring back to the blonde pride parade thread).

You can't have your cake and eat it too, Alex. Function follows form: if a woman dresses like a whore, she will act like a whore.

Old June 17th, 2009 #31
Axel Faaborg

^ Subjective. I personally did not think the woman in that parade looked whorish; lord knows I could take my digicam out to the gas station right now and procure you pictures of girls looking FAR worse.

Still, it really all comes down to the man's own household. If you know how to do it, you can make almost any woman you like into the perfect wife. It's all in how you handle situations. I can't really think of a good way to explain it, except the meager advice of "be dominating without being abusive."

Old June 17th, 2009 #32
SSanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Faaborg View Post
Still, it really all comes down to the man's own household. If you know how to do it, you can make almost any woman you like into the perfect wife. It's all in how you handle situations. I can't really think of a good way to explain it, except the meager advice of "be dominating without being abusive."

Giggle Giggle -

Are you referring to the "Wife in a package"? Sealed for your protection, New inter-changeable lips for your pleasure, Blowup and enjoy....

I don't know how many women you've been around, but when a female is in a house, it becomes her domain. LoL, it is being taken care of and run by a her on most occassions, and she will be the one to allow a man his priveleges and space within her confines.

Most of the time women just pretend to be the submissive creature to play a little game of Master and Servant. Women are normally happy with this as long as the man doesn't push the boundaries. Females are very emotionally complex and kind of crazy, so to think that you own a remote capable of controlling one is whacky and totally ridiculous.

It is as simple as a quick look, movement, sound, or word and you will have yourself a preview of WWIII. Scary, but no female can deny that she has been a raving lunatic/loopy cunt at least once for no apparent or logical reason. That's when it's nice to have a man around to bring you back to the reality plain ... The right man and woman together is a wonderful thing and they know how to keep each other in check.

Old June 17th, 2009 #33
Axel Faaborg

^ Yes, exactly. Up in arms about the phrasing and tone. Knowing how to phrase things is the remote control you speak of.

Old June 17th, 2009 #34
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
^ Subjective. I personally did not think the woman in that parade looked whorish
Aside from the one in the long dress, all of the women in the foreground are clad like whores. There's no room for subjectivism in this regard.

Old June 17th, 2009 #35
SSanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Faaborg View Post
^ Yes, exactly. Up in arms about the phrasing and tone. Knowing how to phrase things is the remote control you speak of.
That would be nice if it would work all of the time, but it doesn't. Sometimes women pick-up on these "tones" guys try to use, especially when he has done something wrong, and it just makes things worse. Many women are intuitive and with strong emotion, when an argument is carried over that bridge, it's no man's land.

Old June 17th, 2009 #36
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSanguine View Post
Many women are intuitive and with strong emotion, when an argument is carried over that bridge, it's no man's land.
At that point, once upon a time, the man would respond by delivering a knuckle sandwich or a spanking.

Old June 17th, 2009 #37
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
This is the proper use of an ultra wide angle lens.

Old June 17th, 2009 #38
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Many women are intuitive and with strong emotion, when an argument is carried over that bridge, it's no man's land.
On the few occasions when that's happened, I haven't stood for it. I got up and left.

Less than a half an hour later, I was getting phone calls saying how sorry they were.

Old June 17th, 2009 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
So you don't want women to be whores, yet at the same time you want them to dress like whores (referring back to the blonde pride parade thread).

You can't have your cake and eat it too, Alex. Function follows form: if a woman dresses like a whore, she will act like a whore.
Yeah, except only one of knows what a whore dresses like and it ain't you.

Old June 17th, 2009 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
That would be nice if it would work all of the time, but it doesn't. Sometimes women pick-up on these "tones" guys try to use, especially when he has done something wrong, and it just makes things worse. Many women are intuitive and with strong emotion, when an argument is carried over that bridge, it's no man's land.
Overreaction and myopia are common to most women. They can see what's right in front of them in HDTV but anything five feet away in space or time is nonexistent. Women are not needed to do the heavy lifting, physically or mentally. Of course I generalize. Plenty of women are more competent than 90% of men. But plenty of women are little more than overgrown children who require managing to a successful conclusion.

My advice to men is:

1) never let the woman control the money.

2) in picking women, be very wary of girls who are very close to their mother. It is far better if they are close to their father. A large percentage of women talk to their mothers literally every single day. If you get on the outs with your girlfriend or wife, and her mother doesn't like you, guess what's going to happen? You set yourself up for big problems when you get involved with a woman who's on the phone with her mother every night.

In general, people who are not psychologically separated from their parents are weaklings who will fall apart under pressure. Be very careful of them.

Thread