Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2017 #2
katsung47

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area." While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests." Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lotte-last-wee

Old August 30th, 2017 #3
Atrocitor
Banned

I see comments are being removed from this thread Why??

Old September 9th, 2017 #4
katsung47

Because it was a conflict provoked by the Feds. The purpose is create a riot to distract public attention from a domestic framed case. When it was revealed a false flag, they harass the thread.

Old September 10th, 2017 #5
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Because it was a conflict provoked by the Feds. The purpose is create a riot to distract public attention from a domestic framed case. When it was revealed a false flag, they harass the thread.
Yes I know. It was a rhetorical question.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #6
katsung47

Charlottesville riot was created to distract a domestic framed case. When there was a bigger event - Korea war crisis to come, they replaced it.

977. The end of August plot (8/27/201C7)

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

On 8/26, the August plot ended. (because new plot developed?)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were:

1. Hurricane Harvey.
The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday. By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

2. Racial riot from Charlottesville.
Quote:
"Berkeley’s far-right rally ‘called off,’ but residents still plan counter-actions
By Natalie Orenstein Aug. 26, 2017,"
Quote:
"Leader of Right-Wing Group Cancels Planned San Francisco Rally
by PHIL HELSEL AUG 25 2017,"
If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by media but now suddenly fade away.

Tags
charlottesville

Thread