VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2017 #1
BoyHowdy

Default SPLC Says Army Bases Are Confederate Monuments That Need To Come Down

SPLC Says Army Bases Are Confederate Monuments That Need To Come Down

Sept 18, 2017

The Southern Poverty Law Center has declared three of America’s largest Army bases Confederate monuments “with the potential to unleash more turmoil and bloodshed” if activists don’t “take down” the Army bases.

The SPLC included Fort Hood in Texas, Fort Bragg in North Carolina and Fort Benning in Georgia on a list of 1,500 “Confederate monuments” that the SPLC claims could inspire more violence like what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia last month. All three bases are named after Confederate military leaders.

The list makes no mention of renaming namesakes of Confederate monuments; taking the monuments down is presented as the only option. The recent leftist campaign against Confederate namesakes and monuments has included a willingness among some far-left actors to destroy government property to accomplish their goals.

“More than 1,500 Confederate monuments stand in communities like Charlottesville with the potential to unleash more turmoil and bloodshed,” the SPLC website states. “It’s time to take them down.”

[...]

Touro Synagogue in Newport, Rhode Island Must Come Down

Aaron Lopez was a leading contributor who helped build the Touro Synagogue (the oldest synagogue in the US), and he was given the honor of laying one of its cornerstones. Aaron Lopez was involved in the slave trade. While The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews describes Lopez as “Newport’s leading participant in the Black Holocaust”, historian Eli Faber determined Lopez underwrote 21 slave ships during a period in which Newport sent a total of 347 slave ships to Africa, and Faber described Lopez’s ventures in the slave trade as “an infinitesimal part” of the British slave trade.Then in 1946, Touro Synagogue was designated a National Historic Site. The Friends of Touro Synagogue (now the Touro Synagogue Foundation) was established two years later to aid in the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and grounds as well as to raise funds for and to publicize the history of the Touro Synagogue.

Old September 19th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

For once I am in agreement with the SPLC. Like I said a few weeks ago, those green nigger bases should be renamed after all the nigger and fag heroes they worship, examples being Ft. Marchin' Lootin' Koon, Camp Rosa Parks, Harvey Milk Air Force Base. Confederate heroes' names don't belong on those nests of anti-White, pro-jew/nigger/spic/faggot evil and degeneracy.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 19th, 2017 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

jewsign

Quote:
Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia

Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Psychotic jews are always using the mass media to spout their anti-white hysteria and always trying to rewrite history with their paranoid jewish perspective.

Schizophrenic jews are addicted to their own revisionist genocidal propaganda, where they are always the (((chosen))) exempt of any wrongdoing.

Quote:
In the wake of the civil rights movement, a great divide has opened up between African American and Jewish communities. What was historically a harmonious and supportive relationship has suffered from a powerful and oft-repeated legend, that Jews controlled and masterminded the slave trade and owned slaves on a large scale, well in excess of their own proportion in the population.

In this groundbreaking book, likely to stand as the definitive word on the subject, Eli Faber cuts through this cloud of mystification to recapture an important chapter in both Jewish and African diasporic history.
Focusing on the British empire, Faber assesses the extent to which Jews participated in the institution of slavery through investment in slave trading companies, ownership of slave ships, commercial activity as merchants who sold slaves upon their arrival from Africa, and direct ownership of slaves. His unprecedented original research utilizing shipping and tax records, stock-transfer ledgers, censuses, slave registers, and synagogue records reveals, once and for all, the minimal nature of Jews' involvement in the subjugation of Africans in the Americas.

A crucial corrective, Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade lays to rest one of the most contested historical controversies of our time.

https://www.amazon.com/Jews-Slaves-S.../dp/0814726380
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 19th, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default The SPLC eats shit just like our military

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
For once I am in agreement with the SPLC. Like I said a few weeks ago, those green nigger bases should be renamed after all the nigger and fag heroes they worship, examples being Ft. Marchin' Lootin' Koon, Camp Rosa Parks, Harvey Milk Air Force Base. Confederate heroes' names don't belong on those nests of anti-White, pro-jew/nigger/spic/faggot evil and degeneracy.
This is a valid point. We could have Fort Malcolm X, Camp Huey Newton, Reverend Al Sharpton Air Force Base and Che Guevera Naval Base. All of these names are of violent, anti-White nonwhites, so why not?

Old September 20th, 2017 #5
Xodessa14x

Quote:
As an ex infantry man that did my basic and jump school in ft Benning.all I gotta say is fuck you you are an idiot. Obviously yiur worthless ass never served. I met some great white people when I was in and don't regret nothing.

Old September 20th, 2017 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xodessa14x View Post
As an ex infantry man that did my basic and jump school in ft Benning.all I gotta say is fuck you you are an idiot. Obviously yiur worthless ass never served. I met some great white people when I was in and don't regret nothing.
I was in the US Navy, active duty, from 1968 until 1972*. Some observations:

I was at my first duty station from March, 1969 until March, 1971. That first month (March, 1969) Dwight D. Eisenhower** died. He was supreme allied commander in WWII and President of the US for eight years. How did we commemorate his life and service? We didn't. It wasn't mentioned in any way.

The following month was the first anniversary of the death of Martin Luther King Jr. How did we commemorate him? Full class-A dress parade and ceremony. Speeches and lots of shit.

The US military was even back then fully dedicated to the nigger infestation.

*At least back then you had the excuse that you were drafted or forced in to avoid the draft.

**To be sure, we White Nationalists know to not give too much respect to Eisenhower...but that's another subject.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; September 20th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

Old September 20th, 2017 #7
Ironguard1940

Default Are you looking in the mirror?

Quote:
Calling someone an idiot while misspelling words and using incorrect grammar, punctuation and sentence structure really makes you look like the idiot.

Old September 20th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
You must have used the parachute that opened on impact and injured your brain while you were at Ft. Benning. And just for your own enlightenment Mr. Stormfront refugee, I was in the navy from 1981-85 and they were a bunch of retards who did the jew's bidding then, too. Obviously, it's gotten much worse since then. You've only been here less than a month, but you need to get up to speed real quick-like or find somewhere else to go as this is a serious forum for adults.

Old September 20th, 2017 #9
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Confederate memorials do not inspire violence, taking them down does.

People are dealing with nigger fatigue, white people cant do enough to appease these drunken layabouts, they get handouts paid by taxpayers, streets named after marchin lootin coon and they have the nerve to complain.

Niggers are a race of parasites and their lives do not matter.

Google Morris Dees divorce papers, he is just another kike pedophile.

Old September 20th, 2017 #10
Nockda Redout

Quote:
The Southern Poverty Law Center has declared three of America’s largest Army bases Confederate monuments “with the potential to unleash more turmoil and bloodshed” if activists don’t “take down” the Army bases.
The SPLC is openly intimidating the country with thinly veiled threats that they will unleash their violent leftist terrorists if we don't submit to their demands.
What they want is our unconditional surrender and for us to await further instructions from the jews.
What the jews don't want people to know about is the slave trade, their main beef against anything Confederate, was a world wide jewish enterprise.
There were so many jews involved with the slave trade that the slave markets were closed on jew holidays.
Newport Virginia was the largest slave center in the U.S. and it also had the largest population of jews.

Facts about slavery you won't learn in school or see on TV.
Niggers captured their fellow niggers in Africa.
Niggers sold their fellow niggers to the Muslim slave traders.
Jews bought the niggers from the Muslims and sold them all around the world.
The U.S. and Europe had the least number of slaves world wide.
Brazil had the largest number and they worked primarily on jew owned plantations.
Whites ended the slave trade in the civilized White nations which pissed off the tribe.
There were no jewish abolitionists.
Slavery still exists in the third world and even in some developed non-White nations.
In some muslim countries, muslim children get African children as slaves for birthday presents.
Jews in Julandia regularly trick White European women into coming to their stolen desert shit hole with the promise of employment.
Once they get there they are taken into captivity and used as sex slaves.

Since every jew on the planet claims to have had relatives who were gassed in their holocaust, then it is safe to say that every jew shyster who makes up the staff of the SPLC, ADL, and the mass media have relatives in the Julandian sex slave trade.
If they deny it, then they are also bullshitting about all the relatives they claim to have lost in the air raid shelters of Auschwitz.

Old September 20th, 2017 #11
littlefieldjohn

The entire USA is a monument of "white hate " for these people. Similar to how nigs destroy every city …jews willfully try to destroy every nation they are allowed to reside in.

Old September 20th, 2017 #12
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
Google Morris Dees divorce papers, he is just another kike pedophile.
He stood outside his house hiding in the bushes watching his teenage step daughter shower while he jerked off.
Later on he crept into her bedroom while she was asleep and tried to rape her with a dildo.
His wife (the mother of his sexually abused step daughter) said he would have orgies in their house and he got thrill out of giving blow jobs to several men at the same time.
Morris Dee's, the proud morally up right co-founder of the SPLC.
A sinister organization dedicated to smearing and ruining the lives of anyone who dares to stand up to the tribe, not to mention fleecing people who are stupid enough to donate money to them.
The FBI dropped them a few years ago as a resource because they are such lying thieving scumbags.

Old September 20th, 2017 #13
Kevlar Vest

Oh, yeah. I believe everything the SPLC says. They wouldn't distort the truth to fit their anti-White agenda.

Old September 20th, 2017 #14
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
The SPLC is openly intimidating the country with thinly veiled threats that they will unleash their violent leftist terrorists if we don't submit to their demands.
What they want is our unconditional surrender and for us to await further instructions from the jews.
What the jews don't want people to know about is the slave trade, their main beef against anything Confederate, was a world wide jewish enterprise.
There were so many jews involved with the slave trade that the slave markets were closed on jew holidays.
Newport Virginia was the largest slave center in the U.S. and it also had the largest population of jews.

Facts about slavery you won't learn in school or see on TV.
Niggers captured their fellow niggers in Africa.
Niggers sold their fellow niggers to the Muslim slave traders.
Jews bought the niggers from the Muslims and sold them all around the world.
The U.S. and Europe had the least number of slaves world wide.
Brazil had the largest number and they worked primarily on jew owned plantations.
Whites ended the slave trade in the civilized White nations which pissed off the tribe.
There were no jewish abolitionists.
Slavery still exists in the third world and even in some developed non-White nations.
In some muslim countries, muslim children get African children as slaves for birthday presents.
Jews in Julandia regularly trick White European women into coming to their stolen desert shit hole with the promise of employment.
Once they get there they are taken into captivity and used as sex slaves.

Since every jew on the planet claims to have had relatives who were gassed in their holocaust, then it is safe to say that every jew shyster who makes up the staff of the SPLC, ADL, and the mass media have relatives in the Julandian sex slave trade.
If they deny it, then they are also bullshitting about all the relatives they claim to have lost in the air raid shelters of Auschwitz.
All of the above is true with regard to slavery. I'd simply add that the niggers in Africa sold captured niggers they had tribal wars with to the traders. Such were the spoils of nigger African wars. The African tribes also sold some of their own tribal "community's" weakest as well strongest. The weakest because of he law of the jungle, and the strongest because they sometimes would try to mount resistance to tribal leaders. Either way one looks at it some of the worst of the worst African niggers became slaves sold by their own damn niggers.

And, I'm supposed to buy vitamins at inflated prices at a well-known USSA pharmacy chain so little Gybzmedat in Kenya can get tons of free vitamins???? Nope. I really want to deface the "pore lil' chilluns" I see in photographs telling me I should buy the vitamins. But I don't want to get arrested for doing such a nothing "no thing crime" as that! And, chain store, appeal to folks with little sense.

It won't happen with this White man.

14/88

Erik

Old September 20th, 2017 #15
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
And, I'm supposed to buy vitamins at inflated prices at a well-known USSA pharmacy chain so little Gybzmedat in Kenya can get tons of free vitamins???? Nope. I really want to deface the "pore lil' chilluns" I see in photographs telling me I should buy the vitamins. But I don't want to get arrested for doing such a nothing "no thing crime" as that! And, chain store, appeal to folks with little sense.
I noticed that today picking up a prescription at my local Walgreens. There on the counter was a place-mat with a handsome, blue-eyed White woman sporting a logo emblazoned bandaid on her arm on one side of it, and some squinty little slope in some foreign land with the same bandaid on her arm on the other side of the mat. Pushing the flu shots. Buy one for yourself at an outrageously inflated price and little Ching Dong Flap will get one free. I wanted to defile that place-mat with a Sharpie in the worst ways possible.

Old September 20th, 2017 #16
Ironguard1940

Default I can't believe I was even on that forum

Quote:
You must have used the parachute that opened on impact and injured your brain while you were at Ft. Benning. And just for your own enlightenment Mr. Stormfront refugee, I was in the navy from 1981-85 and they were a bunch of retards who did the jew's bidding then, too. Obviously, it's gotten much worse since then. You've only been here less than a month, but you need to get up to speed real quick-like or find somewhere else to go as this is a serious forum for adults.
I left SF years ago. Now I remember why.

Old September 20th, 2017 #17
Ironguard1940

Default Now playing-antifa vs. green niggers

So by the SPLC's convoluted logic these ten army bases are the worlds largest Confederate Monuments, Fort Hood being the largest of the ten. So how does the SPLC propose to "take them down?" I am sure the army would have something to say about some ragtag masked antifa coming onto their bases with baseball bats, bottles and firecrackers, assaulting soldiers and their families and calling them all "Nazis." Come to think of it, I would really like to see that happen and how it ends.

Old September 20th, 2017 #18
Ray Allan

Don't antifa, green niggers and blue niggers realize they work for the same (((people)))? Not without reaching at least a 100-IQ threshold, so they are clueless.

Old September 21st, 2017 #19
Nockda Redout

The only thing that really needs to be torn down is this ugly monstrosity.

The SPLC building built with the donations given to them by chumps and retards trying to prove they aren't racist™.
Designed by jew architects, this abomination can only be explained as a vision plucked from the nightmare of a jew afflicted with Tay Sachs.
Jew architecture is commonly hideous as evidenced in their other guilt reinforcement centers and holocaust reminders.

The museum of tolerance holocaust guilt & shame reinforcement center in L.A.

March your kids through the fake evidence exhibits so they can soak up the guilt for what they did to the jews.
The kike who designed this got his brilliant idea from looking at a pile of cardboard boxes.

The ghastly Treblinka memorial that surrounds the alleged grave site.

Logic would suggest that the hideous jagged stones were set in concrete to prevent any kind of investigation of the ground underneath.

Thread