Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2017 #1
majorlee

Default the thread that I thought Stormfront was taken down for

Since this thread got over 8000,000 hits and Google re-did their algorithm to keep it out of search engine I thought that this thread might be the one that caused Stormfront to be shut down. I am probably wrong on that though. If a moderator wants to take it off that's O.K. with me but here it is:

Top Ten Reasons Why the Holocaust Didn’t Happen

What I am trying to do is formulate the reasons in my mind so that I can give a good argument. Not: I am not drawing conclusions before the facts because I have seen enough proof that the holycaust is BS. Here are some of my reasons and you can correct me if I am wrong and you can add to the list.

1. The post World war two books written by the wartime leaders Churchill, Eisenhower and De gaulle never mention any gas being used or any planned, systematic extermination of anyone nor do they mention millions or even thousands of people dying in those camps.

2. In Eli Wiesel’s book titles ‘Night’ he wrote that as the Soviet army was coming near he was in the Auschwitz hospital having a sore leg treated. I have to ask what is a Jew doing in a hospital in Auschwitz if it is a death camp run for the purpose of exterminating Jews. And why would there even be a hospital in a death camp. Also, he never mentions gas being used and when it came time to make the choice to either retreat with the Germans or stay and be under the Soviet umbrella he chose to retreat with the Germans but now Wiesel claims that Germans killed millions of Jews.

3. If there would have been millions of people murdered in those camps there would have been tons of human remains which would be way too much to hide for very long. No tons of human remains were ever found. And if they would have cremated millions then there would be tons of ashes. Cremation ashes being bone fragments with both substance and weight.

4. The United Nations report on the world population of Jews made in 1947 is nearly the same as the 1938 report on the world population of jews made by the League of Nations.

5. The most official report as to the number of people that died in those camps was made by the Red Cross. The 1947 Red Cross report shows the figure of 271,301 people died in all camps during the course of the war and of those that died 40% were Jews.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #2
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post

1. The post World war two books written by the wartime leaders Churchill, Eisenhower and De gaulle never mention any gas being used or any planned, systematic extermination of anyone nor do they mention millions or even thousands of people dying in those camps.
The fact that the so-called holocaust is not even a footnote in these books is a huge red flag for anyone with a lick of common sense.

Tags
holocaust, holocaust education, holocaust heresy

Thread