VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Women and Comedy Thread

CatFiveHimmicane

Jerry is certainly unfunny enough to be a woman. Check him for vag, pronto.

Some women are funny as any men. Not many though. Comedy's about the gap between the facade and the reality. Women, most of them, are into makeup. Into concealer, not revealer. That's why comedy is dominated by men - a far higher percentage of them have the mentality for it. Another reason is that men are more intelligent than women, on average, and much more aggressive. Feminists won't like that because it reflects biological truth they are ideologically compelled to reject, but for folks unafraid of facts and actual thinking, there's the answer. Funny women are as funny as any men, there just will never be as many of them as there are very funny men, and that's for biological rather than cultural reasons. Just now

http://jezebel.com/crusty-old-dickhe...fema-509645403

Old May 24th, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

CatFiveHimmicane

It's not important that violent, stupid, bad smelling negroes be segregated from civilized humans, but it's very important that bubble boys be protected from any comment that threatens to pop their destructive cult's worldview. Down with comment apartheid! I'm tired of my white voice being marginalized like I'm some kind of illiterate negro. Just now

Old May 24th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

OtokogoroshiUDoug Barry

I try to avoid using words like 'hate' to describe my feelings towards someone I have never met and in all likelihood will never meet (Bill O'Reilly and Rand Paul spring to mind as good examples of such people) but with Jerry Lewis I have such a VISCERAL reaction of malice.

I find him the opposite of funny... no... that would probably be sad... bored? Not sure. What I do find him to be is AGONIZINGLY, INFURIATINGLY, TEETH-GRATINGLY, EYE-GOUGINGLY, OBNOXIOUS BEYOND HUMAN REASONING. I've felt this way since I was a child and nothing in my lifetime has done anything to convince me otherwise.

It baffles me as to what people see in him. I am as confused about his appeal as a stereotypical, written by a Hollywood script doctor, teenaged video game nerd is about vagina. It's like encountering an alien and it makes all sorts of noises and gestures at you and you don't understand it. You vaguely have an idea that it's attempting to communicate but it's so utterly foreign to you that you lack that very basic foundation from which to begin to understand it. Worse yet people around you act like they get it and no amount of explaining enlightens you as to what the flying monkey-fuck is going on!

There is no logic, or rationality behind my feelings. It is nothing more than a knee jerk reaction of loathing.

In a less bile filled remark: I had no clue he was still alive. Today 12:13am

CatFiveHimmicane

A large part of that is that he's a jew. I agree with you - he's not very funny. Very much like Mel Brooks. These are third raters promoted by their fellow jews as top geniuses. You see the same thing in literature and every other field jews dominate.

Old May 24th, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

NotamisoUDoug Barry

He is 87. You forgive people who are 87 for staying with the values they began developing almost 100 years ago. You don't have to agree, but you should appreciate he is a product of his time.

My grandmother was EXTREMELY uncomfortable with black people. She would, in her late 80's, early 90's, have no problem telling you why. But, she would beat your ass you or any of you cousins attempted to imitate her views. She knew they weren't right; she wasn't going to lose them, though. It was too late. Her grandchildren, though, we're gonna learn the right way to behave.

I'd be surprised if he educated his daughter or his grand daughters that way.

Aside of that, Jerry Lewis has done one whole hell of a lot of good in his life. It's unfair to try to reduce his whole contribution to society by bringing up his ( unsurprising for his age) opinion on one subject. Today 2:27am

CatFiveHimmicane

You're wrong. She knew her views were right. But she saw which way the wind was blowing, and didn't want her grandkids to be ostracized. In other words, she was a woman of low character. I bet you are too.

Like protecting your children from negroes could ever be morally wrong. You gliberals will believe and parrot anything, so long as it's stupid and directly opposed to all history, evidence and common sense.

Another interesting thing about you liberals: you ALL hate your own relatives. Particularly your own ancestors.

Old May 24th, 2013 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
CatFiveHimmicane

A large part of that is that he's a jew. I agree with you - he's not very funny. Very much like Mel Brooks. These are third raters promoted by their fellow jews as top geniuses. You see the same thing in literature and every other field jews dominate.
Yes. A few weeks ago they were pumping notoriously unfunny Brooks on that pompous, PBS 'American Masters' hand job. In concert with this, he was pumped by 'public' radio's Fresh Air program (more aptly titled Stale Jewish Farts). The irony is that the awarding of that phony, faux serious accolade is funnier than any schlock 'comedy' Brooks has ever schlepped. Brooks' entire career is like the afterbirth of jewish nepotism, yet we're to believe he was original and beloved. He was neither.

Old May 26th, 2013 #6
Olesia Rhoswen

Comedy and women, or comedic women?

I cannot think of a single name suitable for the later category.

Old January 22nd, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

So kids will laugh at pretty much anything, but what about producing humor themselves? In a landmark study, one researcher found that women make the same number of jokes as men -- when they're children. But around age 6, something changes; the number of jokes girls make decreases, and it never evens out again. That's because, around the time girls start school, society gives them a joking lobotomy, so to speak. Think back to elementary school. You probably had a class clown, and it was almost certainly a boy. Boys are allowed to be loud and funny and play practical jokes and be annoying little shits, and girls are encouraged to act like little ladies. And ladies sit quietly and decidedly do not draw attention to themselves through loud jokes or pranks.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-ways-w...n-arent-funny/

[class clowns aren't "allowed" to do anything, quite the opposite. they dont care what the rules are. a certain percentage of boys is like that. public schools are staffed with feminists, little NEA 'change agents' who think exactly the way the feminist comedian writing the article does. leftists always act as though their enemy is in charge of institutions they are. that way they can blame someone rather than confronting biology. all we hear about is schools literally DRUGGING boys to get them to shut up and act docile like girls. you truly have to be an ideological idiot not to realize the sexual difference is there naturally. society ACTUALLY teaches against it, but it just won't go away. this stupid twat writes as though Ritalin-world doesn't exist. Yeah, find one teacher out there "allowing" boys to be class clowns.]

Old September 14th, 2016 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So kids will laugh at pretty much anything, but what about producing humor themselves? In a landmark study, one researcher found that women make the same number of jokes as men -- when they're children. But around age 6, something changes; the number of jokes girls make decreases, and it never evens out again. That's because, around the time girls start school, society gives them a joking lobotomy, so to speak. Think back to elementary school. You probably had a class clown, and it was almost certainly a boy. Boys are allowed to be loud and funny and play practical jokes and be annoying little shits, and girls are encouraged to act like little ladies. And ladies sit quietly and decidedly do not draw attention to themselves through loud jokes or pranks.
Oh? they do? -- ladies sit "quietly", you say? Tell me: do you find it difficult wrapping that duct tape round and round their yaps in order to achieve this minor miracle? I know I do; but it's the only foolproof way I know of in shutting them the fuck up.

Thread