VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2012 #101
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
Strawman if you must but your still a loser.
Envy doesn't suit you very well.

Old August 11th, 2012 #102
Simmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
Envy doesn't suit you very well.
All you have is a strawman arguement.You can't dispute that I'm right, just call names and make acusations.

Old August 11th, 2012 #103
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
All you have is a strawman arguement.You can't dispute that I'm right, just call names and make acusations.
Funny you must have short term memory loss. You started with the name calling. What was that (pss loser) Say what you want, I have had more success with women than you. If you are stuck in your chivalrous ways, it's obvious women dominate you. And learn how to spell. I am surprised sugar tits hasn't corrected you yet.

Old August 11th, 2012 #104
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Funny you must have short term memory loss. You started with the name calling. What was that (pss loser) Say what you want, I have had more success with women than you. If you are stuck in your chivalrous ways, it's obvious women dominate you. And learn how to spell. I am surprised sugar tits hasn't corrected you yet.

Well, "Sugar tits" is actually your nickname. But I answered you're question, what of it?

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; August 11th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.

Old August 11th, 2012 #105
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Well, "tits" answered your question. what about it?
So you would or wouldn't pay for dinner for an old guy friend?

Old August 11th, 2012 #106
Simmon

Quote:
Still with more stawman.I dont care about the name calling but was pointing out that its all you got.Also if my grammar and name calling is all you got then you don't have shit.Its not gonna change the fact that you dont really care about women or the fourteen words and it shows by your actions.Still a loser.

Old August 11th, 2012 #107
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
So you would or wouldn't pay for dinner for an old guy friend?
Sure I would.

Old August 11th, 2012 #108
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Still with more stawman.I dont care about the name calling but was pointing out that its all you got.Also if my grammar and name calling is all you got then you don't have shit.Its not gonna change the fact that you dont really care about woman or the fourteen words and it shows by your actions.Still a loser.
It's more than just grammar. First of all, you don't know what you are talking about. You're desperately trying to defend some girl who generously accepted your (one of three) friend request. If you want to put women ( It's w-o-m-e-n, not woman) on a pedestal and genuflect, that is your problem. Don't even try to tell me about the fourteen words lepton. I know of "gentlemanly" guys who went down the Asian path and live the happy mixed family life. I am sure they did this because their chivalrous ways would not get them a white woman and they had to settle. You're still a dork.

Old August 11th, 2012 #109
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Sure I would.
So you would only demand dinner be paid on a date then? And since dating is for eventual sex, is the dinner a down payment?

Old August 11th, 2012 #110
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
It's more than just grammar. First of all, you don't know what you are talking about. You're desperately trying to defend some girl who generously accepted your (one of three) friend request. If you want to put women ( It's w-o-m-e-n, not woman) on a pedestal and genuflect, that is your problem. Don't even try to tell me about the fourteen words lepton. I know of "gentlemanly" guys who went down the Asian path and live the happy mixed family life. I am sure they did this because their chivalrous ways would not get them a white woman and they had to settle. You're still a dork.
Ummm.....he best friends with my husband. We've known him for over 2 years. There blows that theory.

Old August 11th, 2012 #111
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
So you would only demand dinner be paid on a date then? And since dating is for eventual sex, is the dinner a down payment?
Ummm...I've been married for 18years. I have no clue as to what you are talking about. And my husband and I dated 3 years before we married and had sex. He always paid. It's the White thing to do.

Old August 11th, 2012 #112
Simmon

Quote:
1. You did see where we know eachother in real life right?
2. If you know the fouteen words then you would understand that encouraging women to degrade themselves does not fall in line.
3.Some dumbass wants to go yellow has nothing to do with it.

1 and three are strawman arguements and 2 has been shown that you obviously dont understand.

Old August 11th, 2012 #113
Simmon

Quote:
Here is another way you dont respect women. Dating is to get to know a woman in hopes that the two of you can build something. The hook up mentality is of the niggers, spicks and joos. Which one are you?

Old August 11th, 2012 #114
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Is that all it really is today? Eat, pay, fuck? Really? And you're White? You sound like a nigger to me. Except you wouldn't be paying.

Old August 11th, 2012 #115
Simmon

Part of WNism is to uphold family values, which is obviously lost on him.

Old August 11th, 2012 #116
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Part of WNism is to uphold family values, which is obviously lost on him.
Very obviously.

Old August 11th, 2012 #117
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Ummm...I've been married for 18years. I have no clue as to what you are talking about. And my husband and I dated 3 years before we married and had sex. He always paid. It's the White thing to do.
Shows how little you know. You want the advantages of feminism ( workplace right, your big opinion) but you cling to having a little troll following you around in your arguments. Yes, feminism through and through; all the rights, no responsibilities. A real white man would tell you not to go around starting arguments with other men.
Second, ponying up is not the white thing to do, it's the jew materialistic thing to do. To do what? Spend money on overpriced, MSG and chemical laden restaurant food, or the joo movie theater? You obviously know little of history. But I'm sure you just went on bike rides and family dinners right? White people never ever did consumer based dating, that is the joo way. get a clue.

Old August 11th, 2012 #118
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Shows how little you know. You want the advantages of feminism ( workplace right, your big opinion) but you cling to having a little troll following you around in your arguments. Yes, feminism through and through; all the rights, no responsibilities. A real white man would tell you not to go around starting arguments with other men.
Second, ponying up is not the white thing to do, it's the jew materialistic thing to do. To do what? Spend money on overpriced, MSG and chemical laden restaurant food, or the joo movie theater? You obviously know little of history. But I'm sure you just went on bike rides and family dinners right? White people never ever did consumer based dating, that is the joo way. get a clue.
Are you mentally ill? I'm not trying to be funny. If you are get off of the computer and take your meds. You're not making any sense.

And FTR: I am not a femanist. I believe a womans place is in the home with her children.

Old August 11th, 2012 #119
Simmon

Quote:
Are you mentally ill? I'm not trying to be funny. If you are get off of the computer and take your meds. You're not making any sense.

And FTR: I am not a femanist. I believe a womans place is in the home with her children.
Say there Angel, what is your job?

Old August 11th, 2012 #120
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Say there Angel what is your job?
I'm a SAHM of 5 racially aware White children to the same man ,who I've been married to for 18years. Our oldest is 16 our youngest is 4.

Thread