Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2010 #81
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

I think Leshrac is on the money. Lie like a kike and scam like a nigger. The point is to get in the seat, and then do what is best for White people. That is the time honored and accepted method that all politicial hopefuls use.

Unfortunately, in this case, Rounder is, in the eyes of the majority of his possible constituents "tainted goods" because of his previous campaigns and history. This is not a jab at you, Rounder, it is merely the situation as I see it.

If you were an unknown in Missouri, your chances would be much better if you were able to fly under a different, and to our advantage, deceptive banner.

In continuance, although you may be able garner a few dollars from fellow White Nationalists, that amount would pale in comparison with what an unknown, lieing, coniving, deceitful WN con artist would be able to attract from the gullible lemmings that surround us.

Obviously, the lies, deceit and coniving would be to our (and their - the White lemming's) advantage.

I know that you say the real purpose of your drive is not to be elected, but to "get the message out" via radio spots. All well and good, but radio spots do not make a lasting impression.

Jim Giles also wants to get elected by running a campaign against niggers and for a White homeland. To his credit, he is not asking for one red cent. Admirable and laudable as that is, it won't wash with the majority of the lemmings; rather, it will take someone squeaky clean to pass the loupe of the jew and receive the anointment of office.

Other than that, if you really need to know what the alternative is, go read another thread or forum.

Last edited by Gerald Wheeler; February 21st, 2010 at 01:56 AM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #82
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Wheeler View Post
I think Leshrac is on the money. Lie like a kike and scam like a nigger. The point is to get in the seat, and then do what is best for White people. That is the time honored and accepted method that all politicial hopefuls use.
Lowering yourself to the level of the Jews and nignogs by lying and scamming like they do, isn't the proper path for a white man.

Only the Truth cuts through Jewish bullshit.

Old February 21st, 2010 #83
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Wheeler View Post

Unfortunately, in this case, Rounder is, in the eyes of the majority of his possible constituents "tainted goods" because of his previous campaigns and history. This is not a jab at you, Rounder, it is merely the situation as I see it.

If you were an unknown in Missouri, your chances would be much better if you were able to fly under a different, and to our advantage, deceptive banner.

In continuance, although you may be able garner a few dollars from fellow White Nationalists, that amount would pale in comparison with what an unknown, lieing, coniving, deceitful WN con artist would be able to attract from the gullible lemmings that surround us.

Obviously, the lies, deceit and coniving would be to our (and their - the White lemming's) advantage.
You gotta be kidding.

Old February 21st, 2010 #84
Leshrac
Mad Science

Truth and honesty never won any political campaign.

Old February 21st, 2010 #85
Tim

Every White man in the state of Missouri could vote for Glenn Miller, but they would still be counted by the jew.

Old February 21st, 2010 #86
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
This is why the Battle is not merely a political debate.

Morality, Virtue, Righteousness, Truth, America and Apple Pie, all play their part. But without Truth and Honesty, there can be no Victory.

And why? Because we are being opposed by the Jews who are the most evil, lying, treasonous, and perverted of demonic creatures. Since we are none of those things, our Virtue, Truth and Honesty are both sword and shield.

The campaign goes beyond mere politics.

Old February 21st, 2010 #87
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Every White man in the state of Missouri could vote for Glenn Miller, but they would still be counted by the jew.
It is true that the companies that count the electronic votes, are companies owned by Jews. Votes are votes, it is the hearts and minds behind those votes that are most important.

Old February 21st, 2010 #88
Leshrac
Mad Science

No, votes are numbers and numbers can easily be modified to please X or Y side over ours.

Old February 21st, 2010 #89
George Witzgall

Quote:
No, votes are numbers and numbers can easily be modified to please X or Y side over ours.
far too crude, that's not how it's done. the way it's done is to ensure the vast majority of voters are modified to vote for X or Y side over ours.

Old February 21st, 2010 #90
Rounder

Quote:
Good point generally speaking, though Hitler fared pretty well with the voters in 1933 and David Duke won more than half the white vote in two separate state-wide elections. Both were honest and neither lied to voters.

But let's get back on topic. I mean who's gonna send me some freakin money so I can badmouth kikes, coons, wetbacks, and faggots on the radio ??

How's YOUR wallet ??

Last edited by Rounder; February 21st, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #91
Rounder

Default Our first campaign radio broadcast

"White men have become the biggest cowards ever to walk the earth. The world has never witnessed such yellow cowards.

We've sit back and allowed the jews to take over our government, our banks, and our media. We've allowed tens of millions of foreign mud people to invade our country, steal our jobs and our women, and destroy our childrens' future. America is no longer our's. America belongs to the jews who rule it, and to the mud people who multiply in it. The undeniable proof is at DavidDuke.com.

It's time for white men to unite. . . to join together. . . and to take our country back. So join us on the web at VNNforum.com, and phone me anytime at 417-463-7703.

"Paid for by the comittee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer"

Last edited by Rounder; February 22nd, 2010 at 06:51 AM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #92
Rounder

Oh, and by the way. . . all you Miller hater's out there !!! You've all tried your best for years to silence me, so here's an offer you can't refuse, unless you're a yellow piece of punk shit.

If just one of you. . . JUST ONE. . .takes my place by running for federal office and doing WN radio ads, I'll get off the internet, and never return.

(Now watch them all confess there's not one brave white man among them, by refusing my offer. They thereby admit there's nothing BUT yellow pieces of punk shit among them all. Every one of them demands I quit doing what every one of them are too freakin yellow to do, themselves. They're not only yellow to their cores, they're too stupid to see the glaring, undeniable, contradiction)

Last edited by Rounder; February 21st, 2010 at 07:41 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #93
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I'll phone some stations in St Louis and Kansas City, where the huge listening audiences are, and ruin their day too. What if they insist on in-studio recordings ??
I doubt they would make that demand. If they've ever broadcast a political ad with a movie star endorsement, they wouldn't have required the movie star to personally appear. And certainly obama didn't make personal appearances at every radio station that broadcast his ads.

Of course, if they did demand that you show up in person, you could take advantage of it by e-mailing a press release to every newspaper, TV and radio station in the state saying something like: "Kansas City radio station KACM requests an in-person appearance from noted White supremacist senate candidate."

Old February 21st, 2010 #94
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
I doubt they would make that demand. If they've ever broadcast a political ad with a movie star endorsement, they wouldn't have required the movie star to personally appear. And certainly obama didn't make personal appearances at every radio station that broadcast his ads.

Of course, if they did demand that you show up in person, you could take advantage of it by e-mailing a press release to every newspaper, TV and radio station in the state saying something like: "Kansas City radio station KACM requests an in-person appearance from noted White supremacist senate candidate."

Super brilliant idea, odin. I'll hold a freakin press conference inside the radio station and announce I'll be broadcasting similar campaign ads on every commercial radio station in Missouri, and broadcasting them multiple times. Which is no lie, if I have the money to pay for the ads.

Old February 21st, 2010 #95
Tim

Quote:
Then, I'll phone some stations in St Louis and Kansas City, where the huge listening audiences are, and ruin their day too. What if they insist on in-studeo recordings ?? Both are around 500-mile round trips for me.
St. Louis isn't worth the trip, Rounder. According to city-data.com, only Kansas City has significantly more White people than Springfield.

- White Population
Springfield... 141,367
St. Louis..... 152,021
Kansas City 260,106

Old February 21st, 2010 #96
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
White people from Spain are Hispanic, so it's better to call them Mexicans.
Trouble with that is every other variety of bipedal shit from South o' the Border calls itself a hispanic, too. Anyway, when the average lemming hears "hispanic", they sure as hell don't see a Spaniard in the mind's eye.

Old February 22nd, 2010 #97
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Trouble with that is every other variety of bipedal shit from South o' the Border calls itself a hispanic, too. Anyway, when the average lemming hears "hispanic", they sure as hell don't see a Spaniard in the mind's eye.
"Tyranny begins with-the abuse of language."

Thats one of the problems with trying to educate lemmings,
they have been mind-fucked by kikes;

the proper terms for the shit-skins in question is mestizo or mulatto,
but those pieces of walking shit have been encouraged to steal descriptions of Whites to use as their own;
Latins are White,
Hispanics are Spanish speakers from various countries,
which includes a large number of Whites;

mestizos are the enemy.

Rambo, John J.

Old February 22nd, 2010 #98
Rounder

Quote:
St. Louis isn't worth the trip, Rounder. According to city-data.com, only Kansas City has significantly more White people than Springfield.

- White Population
Springfield... 141,367
St. Louis..... 152,021
Kansas City 260,106
Good, pertinent info, Tim. But those figures probably don't include the suburbs.

Who else is gonna pledge financial support ??

Old February 22nd, 2010 #99
Rounder

Quote:
"White men have become the biggest cowards ever to walk the earth. The world has never witnessed such yellow cowards.

We've sit back and allowed the jews to take over our government, our banks, and our media. We've allowed tens of millions of foreign mud people to invade our country, steal our jobs and our women, and destroy our childrens' future. America is no longer our's. America belongs to the jews who rule it, and to the mud people who multiply in it. The undeniable proof is at DavidDuke.com.

It's time for white men to unite. . . to join together. . . and to take our country back. So join us on the web at VNNforum.com, and phone me anytime at 417-463-7703.

"Paid for by the comittee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer"

I think I'll record the following ad, and have it and the above ad broadcasted alternately on the same stations. I believe this one will result in more loggons, though:

"White men have become the biggest cowards ever to walk the earth, and the whole world knows it.

But our forefathers were different. They were brave men who conquered and ruled the world. No other race of men could stand against them.

So what’s the difference between us and our forefathers ?? We’re the same race. We put on our britches just like they did. We look like them. Our brains are the same size. Physically, there is no difference.

But yet our forefathers were strong and brave, and we are weak and cowardly.

The question is WHY ??

The answers are at davidduke.com and govnn.org, so join us on the web. And phone me anytime at 417-463-7703.

“Paid for the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate – Margaret Miller, treasurer”

Old February 22nd, 2010 #100
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
I think I'll record the following ad, and have it and the above ad broadcasted alternately on the same stations. I believe this one will result in more loggons, though:

"White men have become the biggest cowards ever to walk the earth, and the whole world knows it.

But our forefathers were different. They were brave men who conquered and ruled the world. No other race of men could stand against them.

So what’s the difference between us and our forefathers ?? We’re the same race. We put on our britches just like they did. We look like them. Our brains are the same size. Physically, there is no difference.

But yet our forefathers were strong and brave, and we are weak and cowardly.

The question is WHY ??

The answers are at davidduke.com and govnn.org, so join us on the web. And phone me anytime at 417-463-7703.

“Paid for the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate – Margaret Miller, treasurer”
It's not as strong as the first one. Better to run the first one many times rather than weaken the effect just for the sake of variety.

Thread