VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2012 #2761
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Appleyard View Post
And why does Stonelifter accuse you of having pride in slave owning ancestors? Where did he get that from?
My father's people come from Rome, the Monti Rione section of the city -- that's where my family surname comes from. Stonelifter believes that since the Romans built an empire out of conquering and enslaving their neighbors, like 2000 years ago, that my pride in my ethnic heritage somehow equates to being proud of the cruelty that the ancient Romans often displayed. For the record, I made clear several times on OD, that I took no pride in the Romans having practiced slavery.

Also, my mother's side is Polish, with a lot of Lipka Tatar blood from my maternal grandmother. So one of the other posters on OD (Apuleius, I think) brought up that Tatars had been white-slave traders during the Middle Ages. Well, that might be true, but nobody on either side of my family, as far back as is possible to trace, ever owned or trafficked a slave. I guess it's basically a desperate "you're no better and I'll prove it!!!" kind of thing from those two.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #2762
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

Now that this info is known, it seals the observation of mine that Stonelifter's overall IQ ability and general thinking is below that of the average American man's, outside the South. About the previous comment I posted by Stonelifter accusing Yankees for their proofs of the Jews for all our ills as that of a womanish mind, I must then point out a very unpolite contradiction in Stone's core beliefs, in his vehement defense of one of the South's foundational canons, that of life is reality of the most unequal hierarchy, never to be changed and unchanging, all must know and accept their place in the order, all equality on the fruits of absolute insanity of any attempts of virtue and amelioration, it is just an offense to almighty Gawd. And he believe the black gentry running the whole horror show is really, just the damnyankee? If he believes the IQs of Ashkenazism superior to Whites', then why is it even the least bit preposterous to behold the tiniest possiblity the Jews are the grand masterminds right up at the tippy top of this starkly regimented hierarchy?

Old December 22nd, 2012 #2763
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Lame. (on Stonelifter)

If they taught you anything in American history class, there were 2 Polish generals that helped to win the American Revolution on our side. The Founding Fathers welcomed them into the US afterwards, and they could bring their whole families. Those 2 Polish generals (Thaddeus Kosciuszko and Casimir Pulaski) commanded superior strategy, while our own commander in chief (George Washington) was an embarrassing and below average general, and the kind Stonelifter says represents the South as he was from Virginia Old Stock Tidewater aristocracy. Pulaski saved the life of frequently bumbling Washington in one battle.
Shit on the South + Polish hypernationalism = Geo. Washington under the bus

Jesus.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #2764
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

Problem?

Well, it just turned out to be that Washington wasn't that great of a general. Just research. More than one sourced objectively agreed. And it wasn't an attack on the South, it was a response to the anti-Yankee sentiment on Occidental Dissent.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #2765
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Problem?

Well, it just turned out to be that Washington wasn't that great of a general. Just research. More than one sourced objectively agreed. And it wasn't an attack on the South, it was a response to the anti-Yankee sentiment on Occidental Dissent.
You should take your own advice on research. And drop the mealymouthed heel biting.

Regarding Pulaski, it was Washington himself who kept the young man around, giving his imprimatur to a frankly weird, babbling foreigner whom no one else wanted to deal with. That relationship began before the acclaimed incident where Pulaski 'saved Washington's life.' Indeed, it's why Pulaski was in position to succeed. Pulaski was a hero, for more and greater reasons than that one.

If I were wont to run down Pulaski as you are Washington, I could spin the former's death outside of Savannah as bumbling. But I won't.

Washington was a poor tactition. He might have been the worst in the entire Continental Army.

Where he surpassed the other officers was in recognizing the big picture situation with the British. If it'd been up to the military geniuses, the Americans would have been slaughtered going head-to-head with the British on British terms, negating their home field advantage.

Had he failed, we'd all be speaking English now.

He kept the personalities of the other military leaders under control, deferring to civilian government. Kept discipline. Hanged Benedict Arnold. And he did it all knowing there was rope and ruin at the end of it if they didn't win.

Now I know compared to petty internet bickering in the 21st century, that might not seem like much. But I'd cut Geo. Washington some slack.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; December 22nd, 2012 at 09:21 PM.

Old December 24th, 2012 #2766
James Hawthorne

Strictly legal apple pie boy!

VNN Media

Old January 15th, 2013 #2767
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

313Chris,

In one of the recent threads on OD, you talked about New York's draconian new gun control and how the exodus of whites shall flee to PA or NH. Then the secondary note of Michigan's action to lax gun laws more.

Not too long ago, I browsed older OD threads and found out that Stonelifter plans to relocate to Alaska to finally escape the clutches of Black Run America. Is he a massive hypocrite doing this, believing to be an honorary son of Dixie? And why would he want to join the damnyankee up in AK for any reaches on the outskirts of reason? He can't live his slow sweet Southron life in -22 F° pine wilderness.

Old January 15th, 2013 #2768
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You should take your own advice on research. And drop the mealymouthed heel biting.

Regarding Pulaski, it was Washington himself who kept the young man around, giving his imprimatur to a frankly weird, babbling foreigner whom no one else wanted to deal with. That relationship began before the acclaimed incident where Pulaski 'saved Washington's life.' Indeed, it's why Pulaski was in position to succeed. Pulaski was a hero, for more and greater reasons than that one.

If I were wont to run down Pulaski as you are Washington, I could spin the former's death outside of Savannah as bumbling. But I won't.

Washington was a poor tactition. He might have been the worst in the entire Continental Army.

Where he surpassed the other officers was in recognizing the big picture situation with the British. If it'd been up to the military geniuses, the Americans would have been slaughtered going head-to-head with the British on British terms, negating their home field advantage.

Had he failed, we'd all be speaking English now.

He kept the personalities of the other military leaders under control, deferring to civilian government. Kept discipline. Hanged Benedict Arnold. And he did it all knowing there was rope and ruin at the end of it if they didn't win.

Now I know compared to petty internet bickering in the 21st century, that might not seem like much. But I'd cut Geo. Washington some slack.
He hanged the Huguenot snob Major Andre , but that act essentially hung Arnold as well, who reads like he was a great soldier in combat but a miserable son of a bitch in person. But I agree with you Washington saw the big picture and was a good administrator, having to fight with the Congress in trying to supply/maintain an effective force, as well as fight the British. Nobody else could have done it.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; January 15th, 2013 at 04:25 PM.

Old January 15th, 2013 #2769
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
He hanged the Huguenot snob Major Andre , but that act essentially hung Arnold as well, who reads like he was a great soldier in combat but a miserable son of a bitch in person. But I agree with you Washington saw the big picture and was a good administrator, having to fight with the Congress in trying to supply/maintain an effective force, as well as fight the British. Nobody else could have done it.
What an embarrassing mistake. May it be excused as one of passion. Thanks for the correction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Andr%C3%A9

Old January 16th, 2013 #2770
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
What an embarrassing mistake. May it be excused as one of passion. Thanks for the correction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Andr%C3%A9
It is no big deal; I was kind of trivia- nitpicking, great posts.

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio, radio free mississippi

Thread