VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2006 #1
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default A Liturgy to Bind The Aryan Community

To address the religous aspect which might bind the community I've started this thread. The idea is to draft a liturgy to recite at the opening of our meetings, beginning of our day, or whatever event we deem significant. This liturgy is intended as a replacement for the US Government's hollowed-out "Pledge of Allegience" and the bought-off Christian's confession of faith.

We understand history, scientific knowledge, and politics are racial artifacts.

We understand the Aryan race is the bearer of the master culture.

We understand no other race must ever be allowed manage our destiny.

We understand the impress of countless generations past rests upon us, it is with joy we extend the line of our ancestors into the future.

Old September 9th, 2006 #2
Jeune Libertine

We already have one:

"Lo there, do I see my father- Lo there do I see my mother and my sister and my brothers - Lo there I do see the line of my people back to the beginning - Lo they do call to me - they bid me to take my place among them - in the hallowed halls of Valhalla - where the brave shall live forever!"

Another stirring one is the German verse which ends with the line "Volk steht wie Wald, in Ewigkeit." I can't remember the rest though.

If we are to do this, we should compose one which possesses some dramatic flair.

[CENTER]

Old September 9th, 2006 #3
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeune Libertine
We already have one:

"Lo there, do I see my father- Lo there do I see my mother and my sister and my brothers - Lo there I do see the line of my people back to the beginning - Lo they do call to me - they bid me to take my place among them - in the hallowed halls of Valhalla - where the brave shall live forever!"

Another stirring one is the German verse which ends with the line "Volk steht wie Wald, in Ewigkeit." I can't remember the rest though.

If we are to do this, we should compose one which possesses some dramatic flair.
Well, I think some are quite fond of this verse. Yet, I for one, am an English speaker and associate this verse with Odinism, wrongly or rightly.

The sentiment is good, though, and expresses the Aryan spirit.

Yes, I think the language must be elegant.

Old September 11th, 2006 #4
siobhain

Default Great Idea, Good Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
To address the religous aspect which might bind the community I've started this thread. The idea is to draft a liturgy to recite at the opening of our meetings, beginning of our day, or whatever event we deem significant. This liturgy is intended as a replacement for the US Government's hollowed-out "Pledge of Allegience" and the bought-off Christian's confession of faith.

We understand the impress of countless generations past rests upon us, it is with joy we extend the line of our ancestors into the future.

I prefer this over the Valhalla one, which is beautiful and poetic, but I think we need something that we ourselves create in the here and now, not something we borrow from another culture and time. Also, we should be more pan-European and not just German-centered. Irish and Italians, for instance, should feel as close to the material as Germans or Scandanavians.

Borrowing reminds me of the stagnation of dwelling on the Third Reich, which might hold good lessons for us, but we have to find our own way in our present situation.

I also think there should be more of a pledge aspect to the language. The verses regarding our basic racial understanding is a strong start, then it should move into a pledge mode where the person reciting pledges themselves to actually live according to the racial understanding first stated.

I am reading a book by George Carlin "When will Jesus bring the Pork Chops?" which he dedicated to his daughter Kelly calling her the bearer of the sacred DNA. That impressed me coming from a liberal. I think there should be a strong element of mystification or sanctification of our DNA as the essence and origin of ourselves and all other racial artifacts.

Also, I like the strong connection with Nature that Creativity makes. I think that would be a good element to stress in a racial liturgy because it grounds racism so strongly in biology and science.

Old September 19th, 2006 #5
Naro

That is an awesome start Geoff. We should add a statement that lends to the seriousness of the threat our people face. This would keep the immediacy of our extinction fresh in our minds and imprint this danger in our childrens minds as well. We should never forget that if we do not act bravely and swiftly that we will dissappear from the earth taking all our achievements with us. We will have failed mother nature who gave us the immense talents which we bear and we will have succumbed to a lesser race for sure. It is nature's just punishment for being foolish and allowing ourselves to be overcome by deceitful adversaries. When our enemy is out of sight it is easy to forget he plots our destruction while lurking behind the door. If he enters while we sleep it is too late.

Great points on borrowing. We need to honor the past but not re-live it. Creating something fresh and new is the only way for its relevance to ring true and cut to the heart of our people. Let the past inspire us but not hold us back.

Old September 20th, 2006 #6
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naro
That is an awesome start Geoff. We should add a statement that lends to the seriousness of the threat our people face. This would keep the immediacy of our extinction fresh in our minds and imprint this danger in our childrens minds as well. We should never forget that if we do not act bravely and swiftly that we will dissappear from the earth taking all our achievements with us. We will have failed mother nature who gave us the immense talents which we bear and we will have succumbed to a lesser race for sure. It is nature's just punishment for being foolish and allowing ourselves to be overcome by deceitful adversaries. When our enemy is out of sight it is easy to forget he plots our destruction while lurking behind the door. If he enters while we sleep it is too late.

Great points on borrowing. We need to honor the past but not re-live it. Creating something fresh and new is the only way for its relevance to ring true and cut to the heart of our people. Let the past inspire us but not hold us back.

Thanks. We will build on this foundation.

What I don't understand is why some want to make this harder than it is.

1) The objective is simply to increase the population concentration or density of racially conscious whites.

(a) We are not about creating utopias, living in tents, creating a new money system, or living behind walls or in armed encampments.

(b) We will live as Aryans have for centuries, we will work as Aryans have for centuries, we raise families as Aryans have for centures.

The only thing that will change once we mass, is that we will then have a collective strength to influence our surroundings.

Old September 20th, 2006 #7
albion

Default Finlandia

Kevin Strom: This is one of the reasons I chose the choral setting of Finlandia by Jean Sibelius as the theme music which closes every American Dissident Voices program. With a few breaks, we've used it since 1991, when this program began. The part we use is the final section of the piece, and the lyrics are by American poet Amy Bridgman.

The piece not only symbolizes a people's longing for freedom and self-determination -- precisely our goals for European-descended peoples everywhere and for our race as a whole -- but it also symbolizes a striving for racial progress, for higher and more God-like levels of consciousness. And it does so quite beautifully. Since the words may not be perfectly clear in the musical recording, particularly at lower bandwidth, I'll read them to you here:
On great, lone hills, where tempests brood and gather,
Primeval Earth, against primeval sky,
We, faring forth, possessed by fervent longing,
Have found a throne, eternal and high,
Have knelt at last in wordless adoration,
Till fire and whirlwind have both gone by.

With ardent song we greet the golden morning.
By faith upborne, remember not the night.
The whole wide world, triumphant hails the dawning.
God walks abroad in garments of might,
The hills, behold, are now a path of splendor,
Transfigured all, and all crowned with light.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=9102

Old September 20th, 2006 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:

I think it's excellent. I could imagine the litergy spoken in the form of lead, response.

L: "We understand"
R: "History, scientific knowledge, and politics are racial artifacts."

R: "The Aryan race is the bearer of the master culture."

R: "No other race must ever be allowed manage our destiny."

R: "The impress of countless generations past rests upon us,

ALL: "It is with joy we extend the line of our ancestors into the future."

I like it.

Enkidu

Old September 22nd, 2006 #9
Naro

Quote:
Thanks. We will build on this foundation.

What I don't understand is why some want to make this harder than it is.

1) The objective is simply to increase the population concentration or density of racially conscious whites.

(a) We are not about creating utopias, living in tents, creating a new money system, or living behind walls or in armed encampments.

(b) We will live as Aryans have for centuries, we will work as Aryans have for centuries, we raise families as Aryans have for centures.

The only thing that will change once we mass, is that we will then have a collective strength to influence our surroundings.
Im curious how you think we may survive by living as we have always lived. If we continue to do what we have always done we will be forced out of existence. More specifically, how do you think we may escape the fate of all the other white american communities before us? Southern communities fought tooth and nail against desegregation and they were all systematically dismantled. Today they are powerless and totally integrated. If we do what we have always done how can the outcome be different?

Old September 24th, 2006 #10
Aryan Lord

Quote:

Geoff, don`t get me wrong I agree with each statement in your liturgy but why do you feel we need one and do you honestly think it would catch on?
It does smack a little too much of the church creeds!

Old September 24th, 2006 #11
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Geoff, don`t get me wrong I agree with each statement in your liturgy but why do you feel we need one and do you honestly think it would catch on?
I think it is open for discussion if we want some sort of creed or liturgy to unite the community, but I don't see anything in the content of this proposed liturgy that is Christian.

Old September 24th, 2006 #12
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naro
Im curious how you think we may survive by living as we have always lived. If we continue to do what we have always done we will be forced out of existence. More specifically, how do you think we may escape the fate of all the other white american communities before us? Southern communities fought tooth and nail against desegregation and they were all systematically dismantled. Today they are powerless and totally integrated. If we do what we have always done how can the outcome be different?
I'm referring to those that want to build a utopia, alter the relations between men and women, live in grass huts, or create a new money supply.

Its good to be skeptical, but this isn't 1955. We aren't erecting a segregation, or an apartheid state. It is about self segregation. It is about reshaping our environment, if only at the margins, for our benefit.

It is about increasing the population density of racially conscious whites, and leveraging that power to increase our relative economic and political strength.

The problem is some of you are imaging some sort of utopia or return to the pre civil-rights era.

Old January 6th, 2007 #13
Euroman
Vandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
"Liturgies" provide a structure which focuses undisciplined minds, especially young minds, on method and objective. Once method has been mastered, young minds are free to explore and innovate. Exploration and innovation may result in the modification of method or its replacement by another.

I've used them to teach mathematics and electronics to teens and young adults.

Thread