VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2008 #61
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrhus View Post
There are tens of thousands of non-white 'refugees' (cf., Somalians and others) seeking asylum based on political, religious or ethnic persecution in their countries of origin who are WALKING THE STREETS OF AMERICAN CITIES.

Two white guys seek asylum and they are in the clink.

Nothing more need be said. Time to get angry.
is the decision to give asuylum arbitrary (i.e. "you belong to a movement that zog supports so we will support you for being a nice attack dog") or is is it based on a system of precedent.

Old July 28th, 2008 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Political asylum and refugee status are two different things. Of course there are official criteria for determing who qualifies for asylum, but these are flexible enough to be interpreted as Power feels appropriate. Only two things can keep government officials honest: the media and people with pitchforks. We don't have either.

Old July 28th, 2008 #63
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Locked up; the "bang" being the slamming of the cell door.
Thank you. I thought that was the case but I wanted to make sure because the ZOG media certainly has no problem gloating over a White man being abused in prison.

It is almost surreal that I am even discussing prison sentences relating to a man who has done nothing more than author a few internet articles. And to think that Jews have the unmitigated audacity -or better yet, chutzpah- to label Arab governments as dictatorships.

Old July 28th, 2008 #64
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

I know the purpose of these matyrings is to instill fear and to have a "cooling effect" on White men, but it just makes me want to kill. If the article writer was in front of me now I would just kill her.

Old July 29th, 2008 #65
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet

It is not true it is not newsworthy. It has already been reported in the media. Odd how if they had remained to be sentenced it may have garnered a few column inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Thanks. I'm not counting local media such as the Lep, etc, I'm meaning the nationals.
There was a brief reference made from the Guardian's Hugh Muir, on July 18.

Old July 29th, 2008 #66
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post
There was a brief reference made from the Guardian's Hugh Muir, on July 18.
As there is in the decision of Stephen Whittle and former BNP organiser Simon Sheppard to jump bail, having been convicted of publishing race hate on the internet. Both far-right activists, and virulently anti-immigrant, they did the logical thing, fleeing Lancashire to seek a new life in the US where they are now being held by immigration officials, having claimed political asylum. These foreigners, honestly

Journalists actually get paid for making these crappy and uninsightful comments. I want to be a journalist!

Old July 30th, 2008 #67
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Searchlies, predictably gets into the act.

Old July 31st, 2008 #68
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

And nice to see it get a belated mention on David Irving's FPP site

Old July 31st, 2008 #69
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Searchlies, predictably gets into the act.
Oh, I knew it wouldn't be long before convicted burglar Gable creamed his shekels over it.

"Many racist websites, including Heretical Press, already have “mirror” sites so that if legal action in Britain forced the closure of the main site, a facsimile would continue to exist"

Something tells me these won't be around for much longer. I wonder if Steve/Simon would mind or give permission for US comrades to download the more pertinent of their writings and store or host them in the US. Some of Steve's work, particularly, is too fine to lose.

Old August 1st, 2008 #70
Bev
drinking tea

A re-trial date for Sheppard has been set for December 8. From UK reporter Nazia Parveen in a local paper, not a national, again! -

"
A Preston man who skipped bail and fled abroad after being convicted of distributing racist material, is still locked up in the United States.

Stephen Whittle was found guilty of a series of race-related offences by a judge at Leeds Crown Court.

The 41-year-old, from Avenham Lane, Avenham, was due to return to court on Monday, July 14, while a jury continued deliberating over further charges, but he did not turn up.

It is believed Whittle travelled with his co-defendant Simon Sheppard from the UK to Ireland by ferry before taking a direct flight to Los Angeles.

Both were detained by immigration officials at Los Angeles Airport.

Whittle was convicted of five counts of publishing racially inflammatory written material.

Simon Sheppard, 51, of Brook Street, Selby, North Yorkshire, was also found guilty after a seven-week trial of nine counts of publishing racially inflammatory written material on a website.

A Crown Prosecution Service spokesperson said they were both still in custody in the USA and a re-trial date for Sheppard has been set for December 8.
"

With CPS evidence such as this - how can they fail?

Old August 2nd, 2008 #71
Bev
drinking tea

Treasurer of the British People's Party received a letter from them this morning.

"Simon and Steve sent a letter today to me and I am pleased to report that despite the arduous circumstances they are in good spirits. They are currently sharing a cell which obviously is making life easier for them and they are due to attend some sort of trial in the next couple of weeks. They are optimistic that their case will prove successful but have both stated that even if it isn't they will not regret their decision as their initial objective was publicity and to make a strong stand point which they've certainly achieved! They will be appealing ANY convictions as we anticipated they would. They have also stated that support has been somewhat lacking which is something of a surprise considering what these two comrades have done for Nationalism and free speech, so please, please write a letter of support to these brave men. I am sending over some dollars via a good American friend of mine but if anyone has any spare dollars left over from their holidays can you please contact me so we can send more money which is desperately needed. Also if anyone Stateside can help with emergency shelter if needed can you email me? Once again, please please support these honourable men who have made huge sacrifices for all of us. I spoke to the prison this evening and interestingly they told me the British media are still pursuing a very active interest in this story but NONE are reporting it..."

If anyone can help with emergency shelter, could they please let me know and I'll pass your details onto the BPP. Alternatively you could pm BHUK on here, or TruthTeller or BPPADMIN on SF.

Old August 6th, 2008 #72
T.I.

Default I called the professionally obtuse Msss. Davis back

At least this time she was aware of whom I was speaking about. But then she proceeded to ask me questions about the case. I pointed out the irony of this, which didn’t exactly escape her…

But in short she said that no decision has been made yet regarding the newsworthyness of this story, and doubts the public has much interest. After 3 weeks they are still “unconvinced.” She did mention that she is aware that the 2 have been convicted of an “antisemitic crime.” Ding ding ding!

If these 2 gentlemen are relying on “publicity,” I strongly suggest that more calls be made to befuddled Msss. Davis et al and remind them that the public does have an interest.

AP reporteret Laura Davis 213.626.1200

Call and remind her, We are out here watching what you are doing.

Old August 11th, 2008 #73
Heather Blue

I sent cards to Simon and Steve well over a week ago and today I got a letter from Simon. It is the dearest, sweetest letter. I do so hope I can share it with everyone, but I want to make sure first that it is okay.

The fellows do need money orders in amounts of $10 or $20 to credit to their commissary account for items like stamps, pens, etc, as they have no access to their own personal bank accounts. Also, don't mail letters with address labels as drugs can be hidden in them and the staff will remove them. Write out your name and address on your envelops and letters.

Back later.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #74
Bev
drinking tea

"REQUESTS FOR POLITICAL ASYLUM

SHEPPARD, SIMON GUY and WHITTLE, STEPHEN

SUMMARY

The Applicants arrived at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on 14 July 2007 and made their asylum request to the first official they encountered. The basis of their asylum claim is a three-year campaign of legal harassment by the governing British Labour Party, culminating in an unprecedented prosecution and subsequent conviction for internet web pages hosted in Torrance, California. Were the applicants to be returned to Britain they would face substantial prison terms.

The applicants were prosecuted in Britain on the basis that a website they contributed to, or maintained, was “available in England and Wales”. A “Plea to the Jurisdiction” challenging the extension of jurisdiction of a British court to internet material hosted in the U.S.A was made in September 2007, but was rejected by the same judge that later presided over the trial.

Up to this point the Applicants had been confident that all their activities were completely lawful.

Under this novel application of the law, American citizens, or indeed citizens of any nation, are rendered subject to arrest and prosecution by the British authorities for any “racially inflammatory material” deemed “threatening, abusive or insulting” placed on the world wide web.

No equivalent legislation exist in American law, indeed the Applicants are aware of a letter from Californian authorities stating that the material hosted on the Heretical website enjoys the highest protection of the US Constitution.

No evidence was presented at the Applicant’s trial, during June and July 2008, that any “racial hatred” had resulted from the internet material. The Applicant’s defense, essentially was that the material was irony, satire and parody of political correctness, intended in good humour and for the stimulation of debate. However, the applicable law, the Public Order Act 1986, removed the requirement to prove intent on the part of defendants and prosecutions have recently been brought in the absence of a complainant.

The maximum penalty under this law was increased (in a supplement to the Prevention of Terrorism Act 2000) from two years to seven years.

No evidence was presented at the Applicants’ trial that anyone had accessed the relevant internet pages other the single police officer who had downloaded the website for the purpose of the prosecution.

Numerous defence attempts were blocked during the course of an extremely zealous prosecution. An earlier Appeal Court ruling was invoked stating that “The truth is no defense”. Attempts to demonstrate that comparable material to that being prosecuted was readily available in British stores were also blocked.

Applicant Sheppard has endured three police raids, each of which is believed to have been unlawful and all of which considerably exceeded their proper scope. These took place on 30 March 2005, 12 April, 2006 (at which time Applicant Whittle was also raided) and 4 July 2007. Large quantities of books, papers, computer equipment, financial records and personal items were removed on each occasion, none of which has ever been returned. It was admitted by the authorities that the third police raid was unlawful.

The website at www.heretical.com consists of 750 pages and over 2 million words, being a collection of articles and excerpts covering a wide range of topics. Twelve web pages were the subject of criminal charges. The main purpose of the website is to act as a vehicle for Sheppard’s scientific ideas.

Applicant Sheppard qualifies as an individual with exceptional abilities in the sciences or the arts, i.e. would ordinarily be a potential candidate for the “Third Preference” visa category. He holds an honors degree (B.Sc) in Mathematics from the University of Sussex and has published two medical scientific papers as sole author, the later qualifying him (in the older, more stringent system of academic accreditation) for two Doctorates. Subsequently he developed an original system of behavioural procedural analysis called Procedural Analysis which is considered to be a significant advance in human understanding. More recently he has been self-employed as a web developer, supplier of computer products and publisher.

Applicant Whittle holds a First Class honors degree (B.A.) in language and Linguistic Science from the university of York and has written over twenty books on a variety of topics
."

The pair are still desperately in need of both legal funds and small amounts to their personal commissary accounts. I hate to sound like a begging scrounger, but they really could use your help, no matter how small!

Donations are still needed towards the Heretical Two's legal fund.

All cheques etc. for the Appeal fund to be made payable to the Croydon Preservation Society

All donations can be posted to the address below.

P.O. Box 301
Carshalton
Surrey
SM5 4QW

Account details:

sort code 77: 3003 Account No 86187860

(Bank Address - 49 / 53 High Street, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1DT)

Pay-Pal donations to: [email protected]

Donations can also be wired to the account - via Pay-pal, Western Union etc., details above.

Heather (and everyone else) thank you so much for writing to them and helping them.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #75
ohgolly

All right, after trying to decipher the info at the bottom of the page, please tell me, in English, the best way to send funds to their prison accounts and to their legal defense. Is it necessary to send it to the UK? Do they have representation?

Thanks.

Old August 23rd, 2008 #76
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
All right, after trying to decipher the info at the bottom of the page, please tell me, in English, the best way to send funds to their prison accounts and to their legal defense. Is it necessary to send it to the UK? Do they have representation?

Thanks.
Money to their prison accounts can be sent to:
Sheppard, Simon
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

Whittle, Steve
Santa Ana Jail
P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
USA

They use this for the obvious - stamps, paper, etc. I don't know how to send money to a US prison from inside the US for the personal use of a prisoner. Perhaps someone in the US can chime in? I know others have donated to them (thank you all very much) from inside the US without sending to the UK first.

They have legal representation. To send money towards that it has to come to the UK. A check or postal order etc can be posted via snail mail to:
Croydon Preservation Society
P.O. Box 301
Carshalton
Surrey
England
Great Britain
SM5 4QW

Or you can paypal a donation to [email protected]

I don't know if you can do international bank transfers, but if you can, you need to give the details sort code 77: 3003 Account No 86187860 on the transfer. The bank address is 49 / 53 High Street, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1DT

I think it's the Lloyds TSB, but for further details/confirmation pm BHUK on here or BPP ADMIN on Stormfront since he is co-ordinating the fund and is in pretty regular contact with the Two.

Thank you very much for helping them out - it's much appreciated.

Old August 25th, 2008 #77
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

I've enjoyed the Heretical site in the past and the most I can do right now, is give you some info on the area he's in.

Santa Ana is pretty much the most corrupt city in Orange County with heavy "Mexican Mafia" activity. If this guy starts getting attention for being a racist gringo, they'll probably have to "pc" him.

Also, remember this is where the AB trial took place. The guy pretty much picked the worst fucking city to do this in.

Old August 25th, 2008 #78
RonaldCa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I thought I would write the Mayor and talk to him about protection for Mr Whittle while he seeks political asylum in this country. Look at this list of names. Look Hispanic to me.

Mayor Miguel Pulido

Councilmember Michele Martinez

Mayor Pro Tem Claudia Alvarez

Councilmember Carlos Bustamante

Councilmember David Benavides

Councilmember Sal Tinajero

Councilmember Vincent Sarmiento

Council Ward Map

Code of Ethics and Conduct

Contact Information

Santa Ana City Council
20 Civic Center Plaza
P.O. Box 1988, M31
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Phone: 714-647-6900
Fax: 714-647-6954
E-mail: [email protected]
Santa Ana is the heart of Mexican organized crime. As a child, I lived for some time in that city and the shit they did was unbelievable. This is a city where hits take place in broad daylight.

If you really want to help this guy, just be a nice Christian woman concerned about a lamb of Jesus and his right to freedom or some shit. I'm 110% serious about this.

Old August 25th, 2008 #79
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCa View Post
I've enjoyed the Heretical site in the past and the most I can do right now, is give you some info on the area he's in.
If this is the "most" you can do, then fuck off.

Old August 26th, 2008 #80
RonaldCa

Quote:
If this is the "most" you can do, then fuck off.
Yep, this is the most I can do. Why in the hell would you want to shine a light on this guy when it'll literally put his life in danger? Apparently, you're not familiar with Santa Ana or the situation there.

I guess this is where sound advice becomes twisted into something else?

Anyone else here familiar with Santa Ana?

EDIT:

By the way, I meant that when you contact people about him, make it religious in nature. Maybe I didn't express myself correctly.

Thread