Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 17th, 2021 #21
George Witzgall

The alternative to peer-review is what exactly? Everyone is equally an expert?

How to separate the wheat from the chaff?

Actually, don't know why I'm asking this crowd of cultists about STEM matters. Enjoy your fucking cult.

Old September 17th, 2021 #22
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
The alternative to peer-review is what exactly? Everyone is equally an expert?

How to separate the wheat from the chaff?

Actually, don't know why I'm asking this crowd of cultists about STEM matters. Enjoy your fucking cult.
Common jewish pejorative against those with whom a jew disagrees.

Don't let the door knob fit into your ass on the way out, kikenshitdickvermin

Old September 17th, 2021 #23
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Common jewish pejorative against those with whom a jew disagrees.
It's an Aryan pejorative against WN cultists.

Old September 17th, 2021 #24
Joe from OH

Quote:
It's an Aryan pejorative against WN cultists.
Shalom, Schmeul. GTFO of here.

Old September 17th, 2021 #25
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
Quote:
Hah! Based MAGA Kids PUNK Clueless Joe Biden at Shanksville, PA Stop on 9-11 After He Surrendured to Taliban
September 12, 2021

Poor Joe Biden.
So out to lunch and clueless.

During his stop in Shanksville, Pennsylvania on Saturday on the 20th Anniversary of the 9-11 Islamist attacks on America he decided to take a photo with a group of children. Joe loves the kids.

His handlers didn’t even notice these were based MAGA kids in pro-Trump T-shirts.
His handlers did notice it, but they couldn't prevent him from flirting with them anyway. A Republican 12-year-old pussy is still a 12-year-old pussy after all...

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; September 17th, 2021 at 08:12 PM.

Old September 17th, 2021 #26
U. Dunrouse

If they had planned to demolish WTC7 through a controlled demolition, wouldn't they have crashed a third plane into it for deception purposes (pyrotechnical show for gullible goyim)???

Old September 17th, 2021 #27
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
If they had planned to demolish WTC7 through a controlled demolition, wouldn't they have crashed a third plane into it for deception purposes (pyrotechnical show for gullible goyim)???
Obviously that was not necessary. In fact they probably could have claimed that simple office fires brought down all three buildings and many would have swallowed it. But it is easy to underestimate the gullibility of the public at large.

Old September 17th, 2021 #28
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
Why were no loud explosions consistent with all controlled demolitions recorded in the moments before the collapse (there were cameras with mikes all around the site when it collapsed)?
There were explosions consistent with all controlled demolitions recorded in the moments before the collapse. This news footage has been pointed out by many including the same group of architects and engineers to whom I earlier referred. That you manage to apparently remain unaware of this is entirely consistent with your level of investigatory rigor.

Don't misunderstand. I don't ask you to believe anything, I am merely pointing out evidence. Evidence is not the reason you believe what you do and it is not likely to change those beliefs. Belief is irrelevant to fact.
Nor have I ever suggested that a single ethnic group alone was involved. I do not personally find such a notion plausible. Nevertheless, the owner of the building was a jew and, as I pointed out earlier, he himself claims to have given the order to bring down the building. The audio evidence of him doing so is what compelled him to explain it. The few who base their beliefs on evidence must do something with that.

Last edited by joeylowsac; September 17th, 2021 at 06:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Old September 17th, 2021 #29
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Obviously that was not necessary. In fact they probably could have claimed that simple office fires brought down all three buildings and many would have swallowed it. But it is easy to underestimate the gullibility of the public at large.
The public-at-large is untrustworthy in these matters, no one disputes that. But could "they" pull the wool over the eyes of fire safety engineers and structural engineers around the world?

You say the NIST report is garbage, that means nothing to me. You also believe we never landed on the moon. You're one step above a flat-earther who says we're all gullible round-earthers.

A very small percentage of the very broad science and engineering community says the report is garbage. OK, it means I have somewhat of an open mind on the subject, but it still isn't compelling.

Again, I come back to Occam's Razor. You say the fires didn't bring down WTC 7, they were merely there to make it look like they caused the collapse, when in actuality "they" rigged the building with explosives that went off in the late afternoon of Sept 11 I assume.

But the NIST report critically depends on the locations and durations of those fires so as to heat certain long span beams by 100-200° Celsius. How did "they" know with certainty that fires of such intensity and duration would occur on multiple floors of WTC 7? If they got it wrong, and the requisite fires hadn't materialized, it would have opened up a Pandora's Box. There would be no end for calls to investigate who had rigged WTC 7 with explosives, I mean, it would have been a much bigger deal than hijacking 4 airplanes and crashing them. It also would've clued everyone in to the fact that the twin towers were in all likelihood also brought down by controlled demolition.

And why? If you already know with certainty that fires will effectively gut large portions of multiple floors of the building, warping long span beams that cause the building to be structurally compromised, why go to the bother of rigging it with explosives? The building is already pretty much a zero, what are you gaining by demoing it? Compared to the twin towers, or the Pentagon, WTC 7 is nothing. So I don't understand the logic.

When I read the above comment by Juden Raus I lol'd at the thought of going to all the trouble of crashing a commercial airliner (Boeling 747/757) into WTC 7, just so it can be a ruse for the real deal of controlled demolition.

Occam's Razor is our friend. You want to assert WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demo, you got a lot of explaining to do.

Old September 17th, 2021 #30
Crowe

Quote:
What if fires hadn't started in WTC7 and burned throughout the day? Then, assuming WTC7 was rigged for demolition, how are you going to demo it without it being obvious?
If fire by itself caused the collapse, then why is there such a huge inconsistency between the NIST simulation, and what actually occurred, mechanically and structurally to the building as it fell, and why did they omit key reinforcement components to the structure during their simulation, such as what Tony Szamboti pointed out?

Quote:
Why were no loud explosions consistent with all controlled demolitions recorded in the moments before the collapse (there were cameras with mikes all around the site when it collapsed)?
People reported hearing explosions, firefighters, police officers, etc.

Also, video of controlled demolitions with explosives:

There wasn't this loud, earth shattering "boom" for every one of them.

Quote:
You're asking me to believe that somehow the "Jews" knew that fires would burn on ten floors of the building at locations and for long enough that it would lead the vast majority of architects and engineers who actually build high-rises to be convinced that a thermal design vulnerability was to blame for the collapse, but NO, in truth that special constellation of factors was all just a planned ruse and the Jews actually set off ultra high tech undetectable silent explosives right under our noses?
https://www.ae911truth.org/news/561-...ding-7-on-9-11

They partnered with a university on this. This seems like getting "peers" involved to help review it to me. Although that's different from the kosher "peer reviewed" you're referring to, Gigi.

The scientific community has proven to be untrustworthy on controversial topics like WTCs, global warming, vaccinations, holohoax, etc. They're largely going to follow the agenda of whoever is paying them, and honesty is in short supply.

Last edited by Crowe; September 17th, 2021 at 10:49 PM.

Old September 18th, 2021 #31
Crowe

I've been looking for other examples of full, and complete collapses of other steel high rise buildings caused only by fire, and I've came up with a big, fat, nothing burger.

There are some examples of partial collapses, but nothing like WTC 7 for example, and we've been building steel buildings for 100+ years.

So, maybe someone can find me one other example of a steel high rise building fully collapsing due to fire like WTC 7 was alleged to have?

Last edited by Crowe; September 18th, 2021 at 12:58 AM.

Old September 18th, 2021 #32
Crowe

World Trade Center 7 building did not collapse due to fire: Report

Quote:
A group of engineers and architects is demanding the American National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) retract and correct a 2008 report that concluded one of three World Trade Center buildings collapsed because fire weakened the steel supporting it in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911T) has formally filed a Request for Correction with the NIST following a new and detailed four-year analysis by a team at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF).

It says the World Trade Center (WTC) building 7 collapse was a “near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building” and dismissed the NIST finding that heat from the fire caused beams to “walk off” their moorings.

Sept. 11, 2001 is the tragedy of when two hijacked planes hit the WTC 1 and WTC 2 towers sending debris tumbling onto WTC 7. The NIST claimed that embers ignited a fire which then caused the 47-storey building to collapse on itself at 5:20 p.m., hours after the initial incident that morning.

“We have filed a request for correction because the NIST report is wrong,” says Ted Walter, spokesperson for AE911T, which is a group of 3,000 engineers, scientists and architects, including more than a dozen Canadians ones, that paid US$316,000 for the study.

“From an engineering perspective it is imperative to understand how and why this building came down under design load conditions,” said Walter.

The study says NIST made some fundamental errors in how engineers estimated the rigidity of the outside building frame and that the heat generated by the fire did not trigger “thermal movements” at a critical base plate support.

Further, the group, which includes families of those killed, asserts that the investigation is flawed and that the conclusions as to what happened must be based on “science and engineering” and accept that controlled demolition is a plausible cause.

For expediency and because it was not hit by a plane, the study looked only at WTC 7 not the other two but AE911T has long claimed all three were subject to something beyond heat induced failure.

“The report notes that the outside frame was more flexible than the inside framing which is where the elevator shafts were,” says McMaster University professor emeritus of civil engineering, Robert Korol, a fellow of the Canadian Society of Civil Engineering who is also one of two peers who reviewed the UAF study.

“Under the conditions described, the displacement of the outside steel would have been only one inch, not the 6.25 NIST claimed and not enough to cause failure.”
It *is* peer reviewed. 3000 engineers, scientists, architects, and even outsiders examining their claims in bold, are looking at the data and confirming it. 3000+ professionals is as ironclad of a peer review as it gets.

Nobody can honestly dismiss this as crackpot CT.

Old September 18th, 2021 #33
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

This is why George ‘The Jew Faggot’ Wiztgallstein is not wanted here. Always casting seeds of doubt and running interference for Jews, and they are definitely Jews, not “Jews”.

Simply put, no steel building in the history of the world ever collapsed like that from fire before burning down to the frame. On that day 3 fucking reality breaking miracles at the least are supposed to have occurred, while a bunch of Israeli heebs danced for joy as they ‘documented’ an event which if unplanned would be a one in a billion chance also.

Also Israel just by sheer chance said go to a perfect location to watch a terror attack on a specific target that day, if one were just to magically happen at that time and date and location. Then dance for joy. A one in a trillion chance to be there with film equipment at the exact moment for it to happen that way by chance. So yeah it was Jews.

They must have been dancing for joy that their kinsmen insured a derelict building for billions months before the unexpected event.

GTFO Witzjew.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; September 18th, 2021 at 11:26 AM.

Old September 18th, 2021 #34
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I've been looking for other examples of full, and complete collapses of other steel high rise buildings caused only by fire, and I've came up with a big, fat, nothing burger.

There are some examples of partial collapses, but nothing like WTC 7 for example, and we've been building steel buildings for 100+ years.

So, maybe someone can find me one other example of a steel high rise building fully collapsing due to fire like WTC 7 was alleged to have?
WTC 7 was one of only three steel frame buildings to completely due to fire, ever.

All three occurred on the same day.

Thread