Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2017 #41
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Your problem is that you are more worried about what some dipshit thinks about the swastika than educating your fellow Whites about the history and significance of the swastika.

A few miles from where I live is a bridge, built back in the 1920s with six swastikas. Dipshits wanted to remove them. The locals told them to fuck themselves.
Spare us your fake anecdotes. Our problem is people like you. You sound like a bad version of David Gletty.

Old September 21st, 2017 #42
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Your problem is that you are more worried about what some dipshit thinks about the swastika than educating your fellow Whites about the history and significance of the swastika.

A few miles from where I live is a bridge, built back in the 1920s with six swastikas. Dipshits wanted to remove them. The locals told them to fuck themselves.
Swastikas need to be left at home dude. Hang them proudly from your bedroom if you want but anyone flying one at a rally is a fed or an attention whore who isnt really serious about the cause. Anyone in uniform or with the red swastika flag in public most WN instantly peg them as feds or fetishiests.

The swastika flag can come out after we've won but not before. Its common sense. Besides there is plenty of pro white symbols we can use that wont scare the normies.

Old September 21st, 2017 #43
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
Yes race is the issue. Absolutely. I'm just wary of using such language when speaking to normies.
No one likes a coward. Nor will anyone listen to what you have to say until you have proven yourself.

Thanks to Will (not)White Williams who stole most of my stuff nearly two and a half years ago, I had to start all over hundreds of miles away from where I ever lived before.

Thanks to Willy who posted a mugshot of me falsely claiming that I was once in prison, my boss was leary of me. I went through hell for a year. At the age of 50, with a university degree from a top 35 business school, I scrubbed oil off of concrete floors. Kept my mouth shut, didn't bitch about it and did my job. Today, I have more freedom on the job than any of you will ever know.

Stand erect, never apologize for being White. Set an example. But most of all, never be cruel or mean to non Whites. Remember, we are nature's finest, act like it.

Old September 21st, 2017 #44
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
I have a few. The media sure made it a point to get you highlighted, didn't they? You're making sure the ROE is zero, that's quite obvious.
Let's be honest. That photo of me ten years ago was all but forgotten years ago until Linder drudge it up.

No idea where Linder found it. It wasn't the media who keeps bringing it up.

Suit yourself if you wish to be fixated on some photo of me years ago.

Old September 21st, 2017 #45
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:

The swastika flag can come out after we've won but not before. Its common sense. Besides there is plenty of pro white symbols we can use that wont scare the normies.
Who in the fuck are you to strategized for the rest of us?

I do not even own a flag with a swastika on it.

Last month, during the height of hysteria caused by the Charlottesville fiasco, for one day, I wore, indiscreetly, a half inch silver swastika lapel pin. Lots of compliments, no complaints.

Old September 21st, 2017 #46
Ray Allan

Quote:
Swastikas need to be left at home dude. Hang them proudly from your bedroom if you want but anyone flying one at a rally is a fed or an attention whore who isnt really serious about the cause. Anyone in uniform or with the red swastika flag in public most WN instantly peg them as feds or fetishiests.

I agree about the swastika flag and NS uniforms. They are important historical symbols, but at the moment are best left at home. One thing I will never display is the striped rag of the KWA. It no longer represents White people or interests. Once we have our own White nation, hopefully a new flag or symbol can be used as the present ones reek of jew-stink.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 21st, 2017 #47
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Spare us your fake anecdotes. Our problem is people like you. You sound like a bad version of David Gletty.
Who shoved a hair up your ass this morning?

America is a large country. Two and a half years ago, with nowhere to go and a full tank of gas, I headed west.

Ended up in an area notorious for outlaws. My kind of folks. Cops are friendly, but one has to watch out for the occasional hymn singer out on a crusade.

Old September 21st, 2017 #48
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:

Do we have the means to educate fellow whites about the history and significance of the swastika?

Do you understand how the mainstream media works?

Old September 21st, 2017 #49
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Do we have the means to educate fellow whites about the history and significance of the swastika?

He absolutely knows how the mainstream media works. Why do you think he does what he does?

I'm guessing "Bookkeeper" is another code name for provocateur.

Old September 21st, 2017 #50
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:

I'm guessing "Bookkeeper" is another code name for provocateur.
KISS

Keep it simple, stupid.

Ok, I'll admit my profile is out of date.

Give me a day or two. I'll think of something to set you off on another conspiracy theory.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; September 21st, 2017 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fucking around on a cell phone.

Old September 21st, 2017 #51
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

I may not fully understand how Jewvision works, but I do know that I, face to face, have more credibility with my fellow Whites, than some bubble head on TV.

Hugo, I have no beef with you. Look for any opportunity to spread the Good News...

White Is Right.

Old September 21st, 2017 #52
Crowe

Where you seriously fucked up Randy, was handing documents over to the SPLC for a pay check. Anyone would have to be completely retarded to trust you after you did that. Had you not done that, then you might find more people willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

And this isn't about picking sides in NA drama. The NA has been discounted by most in the movement ever since Pierce died. It's just been one clown after the next for the organization's leadership. Nothing you leak about Will is going to surprise anyone at this point, considering he associates with pedophiles.

All this info that you're leaking is doing is giving the enemy ammo to make the movement look like even bigger clowns. Nothing you're doing by exposing the NA, a defunct organization, is doing the movement any good. You can only be doing this for personal gain, and/or petty revenge.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #53
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Where you seriously fucked up Randy, was handing documents over to the SPLC for a pay check. Anyone would have to be completely retarded to trust you after you did that. Had you not done that, then you might find more people willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Will (not)White Williams let the feds ransack the Main Building three weeks prior to me moving up there.

David "DUI" Pringle, when fired by Gliebe, some thirteen years ago, threaten to hand over documents if he didn't get paid. Gliebe and Walker kept a file of Pringle's emails and posts. I read them. I have every reason to believe that Pringle fillfulled that threat.

All I did was tell the SPLC who knew the password of a disk of invoices for NVB. Soon after, the SPLC included NVB's invoices in their articles. What they have, my best guess, is from an old disk that Gliebe gave the password to.

There was no controls on membership info. When cleaning up the Main Building and the NVB's warehouse, I kept finding more invoices scattered everywhere.

Willy, in one of his many rants on CensorFront, admitted that he stole all five of my memory sticks before I was allowed to leave.

Two hours before Willy lost his mind the day I left, I gave him a white memory stick with all of NA's and NVB's accounting information. Willy claims he "lost" it.

When Willy settled with the IRS concerning NVB, he claimed that I stole all of the financial documents that filled at least 12 file cabinet drawers.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; September 22nd, 2017 at 07:31 AM.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #54
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default LARPin' away!

Mike and I spent a weekend painting this mural back in 2007. He drew the outline, I painted "by numbers."

Sorry to disappoint you all, I am not in this photo.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #55
Crowe

That's LARPing privately, and there is a difference. It's easier to dress normally in public, so why not dress normally?

And your argument is just because others are traitors willing to hand information over to the SPLC, that your actions are justified.

And that mural tells me someone either didn't know how to read a tape measure, or didn't know basic arithmetic. It's off center, in more ways than one. Incompetence.

Last edited by Crowe; September 22nd, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #56
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

Mike and I spent a weekend painting this mural back in 2007. He drew the outline, I painted "by numbers."

Sorry to disappoint you all, I am not in this photo.
Wow, look! A genuwine Nazee gathering, circa 1936! Amazing.

Which one ya'll the Commandah?

Thread