Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2017 #481
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

This is a new, non-lethal defense system we can use against antifa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...&v=14CUYMFSXoQ

Old August 30th, 2017 #482
Ironguard1940

Default Other media allow the truth to be told, thankfully

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
not to forget that MSN has now eliminated all comments, across-the-board, for anything on its web, including articles originating in other media.

You vill eat up the slops vee feed you, goyim.
MSN would rather allow no comments than allow our side to tell the truth about what happens. And in this age of instant news it took 18 days for this fact to come out. This was deliberate, as was the Charlottesville SSR setup.

Old August 30th, 2017 #483
Ironguard1940

Default Rutherford Institute's response to the rally

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...440620533.html

This is a bit dated, but I thought it was important to post.

Quote:

"Whitehead said he wouldn't have objected to the city moving the rally if it had also moved counter-protests that had received permits for McGuffey and Justice parks. Moving only the Unite the Right event violated the First Amendment, Whitehead said, by targeting the content of the speech being expressed."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The entire basis of the Federal injunction was that Charlottesville SSR violated UtR's First Amendment Rights by not denying all three permits. It wasn't about crowd size, it was about free speech, which Charlottesville SSR's politburo obviously did not get. Now with evidence that McShitbag and Co. had plenty of warning from DHS about the violence that happened, this is shaping up to have someone or some group file a FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS LAWSUIT against all the people that denied us our rights.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 31st, 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Old August 30th, 2017 #484
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The August 9 report compiled in coordination with local, state and federal authorities outlined how anarchist groups and extreme-right supporters had fought at a white nationalist rally on May 13 and a Ku Klux Klan gathering July 7.

In both cases the “anarchist extremists” attacked legal protesters, whom authorities had granted a permit. The initial provocations led to fights, injuries, arrests and at least two felony charges of assault and battery.
There it is, finally, the official assessment of the feds: what we've been saying all along.

No wonder the shilib scum of MSN have banned comments.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 30th, 2017 #486
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
White Man Who Halted Masked Black Thug's "Flame Attack" At Charlottesville Charged

The man, a 52-year-old named Richard Preston, has been charged with discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school. If convicted, it could earn him a felony conviction.

The incident occurred as the white people were peacefully marching to the rally assembly area. As a group came through a narrow opening, a still unidentified masked black thug started spraying a flammable substance from a large can he was holding, and, after setting the spray alight, used the improvised flame thrower as a deadly weapon to try and set fire to the white people.
After several whites had failed to stop the black attacker—mostly by trying to disarm him with flagpoles—Preston drew his openly-carried firearm.

The white man then pointed his firearm in the direction of the black attacker, and after warning him verbally, fired one shot into the ground. The masked black thug immediately stopped trying to set fire to the whites, and vanished into the crowd.

Although the firearm discharge was clearly meant to defend innocent people from the attack and potential serious injury—and was only needed after nearby police officers refused to intervene to stop the black attacker—it is now the white man who has been identified and arrested.

Preston was arrested this past Saturday in Maryland following a fugitive warrant issued in Virginia, and was being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
http://www.newobserveronline.com/201...me-attack.html

Old August 30th, 2017 #487
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Preston should not plea bargain. He's absolutely innocent. The video is proof of that. He would be a fool to plead guilty. Go to trial!

Old August 30th, 2017 #488
Ironguard1940

Default Denying us our First Amendment Rights is treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
There it is, finally, the official assessment of the feds: what we've been saying all along.

No wonder the shilib scum of MSN have banned comments.
The 'authorities' had from May 30 until August 12 to get ready for this high-profile rally. They even had the National Guard on standby. On top of that, a mountain of video and eyewitness evidence exists proving that 100% of the time the anarchists are the aggressors. It happened at Berkeley last week and even the WaPo admitted it. There is absolutely NO excuse for the antifa governor or Charlottesville SSR saying they were not prepared. They should all resign and face criminal charges.

Old August 31st, 2017 #489
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default I think they want to 'up' the charge to 1st degree

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3428385

FBI are looking for some people James was talking to at a Shell Station.

I think the only reason to investigate other people, who couldn't have had a thing to do with it more likely than not, is to add 'lying in wait' or say it was pre-planned.

Then he will get the death penalty.

I guess he was (likely) getting gas to leave, and so now the people talking to him there on vid are being hunted down for investigation.

They are prob hoping these guys are young and easily scared, and they could get a statement by scaring them into believing that if they don't turn on Fields, it could get 'bad' for them.

It is also to scare all those who are observing it happening to them.

https://vacode.org/2016/18.2/4/1/18.2-32/

Now more clear why they pushed the next hearing to Dec., takes time to use the discovery process to cook this up.

'Right to speedy trial' is already going to be violated big time IMO. They can keep pushing the date out further as well and prob will.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 31st, 2017 at 12:35 AM.

Old August 31st, 2017 #490
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default No Vids for Most Important Accusations

"..An employee at a nearby Wendy’s restaurant said she told FBI officials that she had seen a group of “neo-Nazis” who had “jumped” a man in the restaurant’s parking lot before the fatal crash occurred, Daily Progress reported.
The employee said she saw the same group of men assault a man with flags they were carrying.."

Um, ok, where's the vid?

The Shell Station vid of the guys talking to each other, we have. The vid of his super-calm arrest where he's not resisting at all and cops even look totally relaxed, we have. But the Wendy's thing supposed to bring more players into it, no vid.

There are vids all over YouTube of nigs chimping out at Wendy's.

Yet not at this Wendy's.

All we have is the lady who dunks the fries into the grease's 'good word'.

"I seen Nazis!"

Same with the moment before acceleration.

Drone footage you would think might capture the 'before', yet there is a building blocking the most important shot. How convenient.

It looks like James has a lousy Attorney, what with asking for no bond hearing, and allowing them to go back to when he was 12 years old and had a tween rage over video games, which is being brought up as 'related' to this in media. If they did that in his Hearing it means his Atty. is garbage.

Yet most important moment is moment before he hit the gas, and even the protesters there said a rock hit is car right before. Don't know what he thought it was (as someone said here prior, might've sounded like gunshot), but basically all the rest would be secondary and even tertiary.

I feel like he is going to have a really bad time, both leading up to trial and during.
They've already given him good appeal material IMO.

Old August 31st, 2017 #491
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"..Merritt said Harris isn’t political and doesn’t belong to any group. He is an instructional assistant in an elementary school, although Merritt said he hasn’t been able to return to work because the attack has left him with a fear of being in crowded places.."

So he had no prob walking through it and whacking someone in the head with something so hard they needed stitches.

But now can't go back to work, has the shakes.

Old August 31st, 2017 #492
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The '1,000 feet of a school' gun free zone laws are more complicated than they're making it seem. They've gone both ways in cases on it.

For example, they've gone after 'home school' parents for having guns in the home, even with permit and background check, if you can believe.

But law allows a gun to be in a 'gun free zone' with certain 'exemptions':

"..THE "GUN OWNER REGISTRATION EXEMPTION:" The "gun free zones" law exempts CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) holders who live in a state that requires a background check before the issuing of a permit. (This means that CCW holders that live in states like Alabama are not exempted under this provision because background checks are not mandated by state law.) What this so-called exemption does is force a citizen to register with the authorities as a gun owner before he can carry a loaded self-defense weapon in his or her car.."
https://www.gunowners.org/fs9611.htm

Don't know about VA but if he has an 'out' for carrying within 1k feet, he may have an out for firing when it is to protect someone, even if it is within 1k feet or not. There probably is a similar case, if not in that state, in another, to rely on.

But these people are not getting good representation, me thinks, so even if there is an 'out', the person working 'on your behalf' has to find it and present it.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 31st, 2017 at 01:05 AM.

Old August 31st, 2017 #493
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...440620533.html

This is a bit dated, but I thought it was important to post.

Quote:

"Whitehead said he wouldn't have objected to the city moving the rally if it had also moved counter-protests that had received permits for McGuffey and Justice parks. Moving only the Unite the Right event violated the First Amendment, Whitehead said, by targeting the content of the speech being expressed."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The entire basis of the Federal injunction was that Charlottesville SSR violated UtR's First Amendment Rights by not denying all three permits. It wasn't about crowd size, it was about free speech, which Charlottesville SSR's politburo obviously did not get. Now with evidence that McShitbag and Co. had plenty of warning from DHS about the violence that happened, this is shaping up to have someone or some group file a FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS LAWSUIT against all the people that denied us our rights.
Please change the line on your signature so the page isn't extended horizontally so that people have to scroll.

Old August 31st, 2017 #494
Susan

Hey Linder! The author of that pos article on the nigger attacker at Charlottesville is Chris Joyner. Joyner appears to be their attack dog down there at the ajc who writes all their hit pieces on White people. He wrote on the Confederate flag rally at Stone Mountain last Spring, and he's written several other articles on White issues. Always calls us White Supremacists. He wrote a particularly nasty hit piece called The Haters Next Door about some poor little White couple who hadn't done anything illegal as I recall and probably had no idea they were being set up.

I'm gonna call the sob and see if I can speak directly to him and ask him a few questions. One thing I want to know is why is he so filled with hate for White people?

He's got a smug, smarmy smirk that needs fixing...maybe with a weed whacker. Uh oh...better be careful. I'll be accused of advocating violence. Never mind those with bats, bike locks, bricks, poles, fire spraying aerosol cans, etc.

It's those people armed with words who have to be stopped.

I'll certainly let you know if I get through.

Old August 31st, 2017 #495
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Hey Linder! The author of that pos article on the nigger attacker at Charlottesville is Chris Joyner. Joyner appears to be their attack dog down there at the ajc who writes all their hit pieces on White people. He wrote on the Confederate flag rally at Stone Mountain last Spring, and he's written several other articles on White issues. Always calls us White Supremacists. He wrote a particularly nasty hit piece called The Haters Next Door about some poor little White couple who hadn't done anything illegal as I recall and probably had no idea they were being set up.

I'm gonna call the sob and see if I can speak directly to him and ask him a few questions. One thing I want to know is why is he so filled with hate for White people?

He's got a smug, smarmy smirk that needs fixing...maybe with a weed whacker. Uh oh...better be careful. I'll be accused of advocating violence. Never mind those with bats, bike locks, bricks, poles, fire spraying aerosol cans, etc.

It's those people armed with words who have to be stopped.

I'll certainly let you know if I get through.
I sent the li'l commie bitch a fan note yesterday.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 31st, 2017 #496
N.B. Forrest

Where's the Shell station vid?

Old August 31st, 2017 #497
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Where's the Shell station vid?
If I'm not mistaken they haven't released it. Likely because it's a whole lot of nothing--people pumping gas and talking.

Here is his arrest vid--this 'raging terrorist' appears very calm, and the cops are also appearing to be not one bit concerned with his behavior.

This vid is out there because of FOI regarding dash cam vids, my best guess, or they'd not like it to be seen how calm the situation was-this is not the behavior of someone who was out to 'get' people. This one is not 'dash cam' vid but that one is out there somewhere I think, not on YouTube at the moment.

Here is an article with a dash cam vid of him 3 mos. earlier in a routine stop. Totally polite, which they say in the smear article is a 'different side of him'. ..yet he is shown in the arrest vid in Charlottesville being totally cooperative when approached as well.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/charlot...lled-him-over/

Even his teachers say he was quiet, as they smear him and say he had these 'awful raycis' interests', they can't point to any behavior in school that was of the nature they're claiming he has.

They are going back to age 12 for that. If you pull out anyone's journals from age 12, you are gonna see some weird shit, lol. That's why stuff like that does not belong in a courtroom.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 31st, 2017 at 06:48 PM.

Old August 31st, 2017 #498
Ironguard1940

Default I am not sure what you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Please change the line on your signature so the page isn't extended horizontally so that people have to scroll.
That is not a signature, it is my comment on the article.

Old August 31st, 2017 #499
Ironguard1940

Default Here's the nutsack's Email

Email Chris Joyner, the BCL at the AJC that writes shit pieces. I did.

[email protected]

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 31st, 2017 at 11:01 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2017 #500
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread