Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2017 #1
Serbian

Thumbs down Mass Murdering War Criminal Terrorist Bibi Netanyahu's UN Speech/Lecture

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 20th, 2017 #2
Dan Hadaway

He's got some mickey mouse ears. Although, I'm not sure he'd appreciate being compared to a judenrat.

Old September 20th, 2017 #3
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I did n`t get beyond m2 of his speech!
Nuttyyahoo must be living in a planet of his own!

Old September 20th, 2017 #4
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The best was from a few years ago when he displayed his drawing of a bomb. It looked like a cartoon drawing done by a child. He surely wanted that moment of his speech to be powerful and instead he and his bomb drawing became the butt of many jokes.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 20th, 2017 #5
littlefieldjohn

This speech is a great example of the kind of crap Ameikwans buy into.

Old September 20th, 2017 #6
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
This speech is a great example of the kind of crap Ameikwans buy into.
He keeps babbling on about the bible, as if it's even remotely relevant to anything in the modern world. He does it because he knows that christcucks will eat it up.

Old September 20th, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
The best was from a few years ago when he displayed his drawing of a bomb. It looked like a cartoon drawing done by a child. He surely wanted that moment of his speech to be powerful and instead he and his bomb drawing became the butt of many jokes.
Yes, I was waiting for Benny Nosferatu to display another Wile E. Coyote ACME brand bomb to kill the Road Runner with. Kind of a letdown.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 21st, 2017 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yes, I was waiting for Benny Nosferatu to display another Wile E. Coyote ACME brand bomb to kill the Road Runner with. Kind of a letdown.
He almost had that moment when he said he visited six continents in one year. However, he said, "Now it's true I haven't visited Antarctica, but I hear penguins are supporters of Israel too...." Having a hearing problem I used the closed caption..."Antarctica" came out like "on tart kike."

Bnnnie Nosferatu "jest don't learn" when his analogies are worse than nigglets' attempts at analogies when they are in elementary school.

14/88

Erik

Old September 21st, 2017 #9
Pale Ghoul

A lot of jews hate this guy though and are trying to get him out office. Why is Soros trying to get rid of him when this guy is obviously good for jews?

Old September 22nd, 2017 #10
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
A lot of jews hate this guy though and are trying to get him out office. Why is Soros trying to get rid of him when this guy is obviously good for jews?
Two Jews, three opinions.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #11
Paul

How about when the lying scumbag jewmite explained the Mideast situation by saying "They think Israel is little satan and America is big satan." But the real problem is that this lying scumbag jewmite gets standing ovations in the US congress.

Tags
benjamin netanyahu, jew treachery, murderer netanyahu

Thread