VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 14th, 2017 #1
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Default Romanian immigrants are 'defecating in the streets and cutting off the heads of chickens', complain outraged residents of a Pennsylvania town

Quote:
Newly arrived Romanian immigrants are defecating in the streets and publicly decapitating chickens since moving to a Pennsylvania borough less than two months ago, residents complained during a packed town hall meeting on Thursday.

Members of the Californian Borough community in Washington County said they are repulsed by the behavior of their new neighbors, with over 600 residents signing a petition demanding that they alter their lifestyle.

'What I've seen is men and children - never usually the women - the men and the children dropping their pants in the middle of the street, defecating, pulling their pants up and going on their way,' one man told Pittsburgh's Action 4 News.

Borough leaders, who posited that residents were just experiencing 'culture shock', said that the federal government is responsible for relocating the eastern Europeans to their town.

According to borough administrator Dr. Richard Martin, they are part of a program called Alternative to Detention set up by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE)... More

Romanian immigrants are defecating in the street and cutting off the heads
of chickens in public, say outraged residents of one Pennsylvania town.

Old July 15th, 2017 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

They have to be gypsies. I hate it when Romanians get associated with these savages.

Old July 17th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Jew lies in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
They have to be gypsies. I hate it when Romanians get associated with these savages.
The association is deliberate. The jewsmedia want White kwans to think White Europeans are as low as the mudslime invaders. Lies as usual.

Old July 18th, 2017 #4
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Wouldn't be kosher to use a "racially offensive term" like 'gypsies.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The association is deliberate. The jewsmedia want White kwans to think White Europeans are as low as the mudslime invaders. Lies as usual.
My guess is, it's more in keeping with the jew media's cultural Marxist agenda of portraying all races as 'equals.'

Last edited by James Heimdal; July 19th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.

Old July 19th, 2017 #5
fyc
fine young casuals

these so called romanians will in fact be roma gypsy vermin . a parasitical people who originated from india but were expelled for their rampant criminality and scummy behaviour

Old July 19th, 2017 #6
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

In my region the roma gypsy women are street beggars while the men are drug dealers/home robbers.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old July 19th, 2017 #7
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
these so called romanians will in fact be roma gypsy vermin . a parasitical people who originated from india but were expelled for their rampant criminality and scummy behaviour
Turd world gyps shitting in the streets........whoda thunk it, right? In this day and age.............

Thread