Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2017 #1
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Default On this day — July 20 — One giant leap for mankind as Armstrong walks on moon

Quote:
NASA's Apollo 11 Lunar Module lands 238,855 miles from Earth in the Sea of Tranquility and six hours later astronaut Neil Armstrong exits the vehicle, descends a short ladder, and becomes the first human to walk on the moon. Minutes later, astronaut Buzz Aldrin will join Armstrong on the surface. Millions back home tune in to the historic event... More

9 October 1002: Leif Eriksson and Viking crew members discover North America

20 July 1969: Neil Armstrong, a European-American and commander,
Apollo 11, becomes the first man to walk on the surface of the moon

Apollo 11 Crew (left to right): Neil Armstong, Michael Collins, Buzz Aldrin

Astronaut Eugene Cernan test drives the Apollo 17 lunar rover shortly after
unloading it from the landing module, December 11, 1972.

Last edited by James Heimdal; July 20th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

Old July 21st, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

I was 10 years old when men last walked on the Moon. Don't know if I will see it happen again in my lifetime, it's pretty sad. Thanks a lot, jews. NASA has penciled in an unmanned circumlunar flight, Exploration Mission-1 (EM-1) for 2019, using the yet-unflown Space Launch System rocket and Orion crew vehicle. A manned lunar orbital flight, EM-2, is scheduled for 2024. This will just duplicate the Apollo 8 mission nearly 50 years ago. No plans for a manned landing yet though. China might do it eventually, or even get to Mars first.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 21st, 2017 #3
Olaf Menes

Until the technology that allows for Space Plane type space cargo to move millions of pounds into high Earth orbit with relative low cost is achieved, I highly doubt we will see people walk on Mars this century.

Factor in the dubious effects of radiation from extensive time frames in space, not to mention the laughable advancement of inner planetary propulsion has not advanced in 40 years, unless more "Giant leaps of mankind" in the form of new approaches to space travel in general, the human race looks doomed to never venture to the stars.

Just think of what the scientists of the Reich achieved in 10 years, and imagine what advancements in science would be going on if the Reich had survived. Taking a trip to Mars might today be like getting on an airplane to fly to the other side of the planet.

Old July 21st, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Just think if the Third Reich had won the war, we really would have had spacecraft like the Pan Am space clipper (and the Lufthansa clipper ) lifting off from Earth carrying passengers on regular runs to the big wheel space station in orbit as shown in 2001: A Space Odyssey--in the actual year 2001. And a manned mission to Jupiter. Sadly, this exists only in movies.

Old July 21st, 2017 #5
littlefieldjohn

Accomplished in a time prior to "affirmative action" horseshit, coupled with the remnants of "Nazi" rocket wizardry about a month before "Woodstock" where half a million of the brain -damaged American future were playing their bongos in the mud.

Old July 21st, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I was 10 years old when men last walked on the Moon. Don't know if I will see it happen again in my lifetime, it's pretty sad. Thanks a lot, jews..."
Because we have to spend money on wars for their religious insanity and oil whoring.

The Science education in USA public skoos is so inferior I don't doubt many kids have no clue who Armstrong is....it's so bad some may not even know what the moon is, lol.

Old July 21st, 2017 #7
Ironguard1940

Default Man has made giant leaps since the first moon walk-backwards

With today's anti-White, affirmative action/diversity/multi-culti climate, the moon will reach us before we ever set foot on it again. I doubt NASA or any other nation or private company could even send an unmanned spacecraft to the moon today. Just think-with comparatively primitive technology, White people successfully put men on the moon six times. There is far more technology in a simple flip cell phone today than there was in the computers the Apollo missions used and depended on. All this modern technology and we cannot get out of Low Earth Orbit. Diversity is our strength. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Up is down. Day is night.

Old July 22nd, 2017 #8
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

** Click this link for larger view of graph **

Old July 22nd, 2017 #9
Ray Allan

Only 6 Moonwalkers left now: Aldrin (Apollo 11), Bean (Apollo 12), Scott (Apollo 15), Young (Apollo 16), Duke (Apollo 16), Schmitt (Apollo 17). All in their 80s.

Tags
moon landing, white ascendancy

Thread