VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2017 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Never invest in niggers: Tennis legend loses $100m fortune

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...an-investments
Tennis Legend Boris Becker Bankrupt, Burns €100MM Fortune With Help of "Nigerian Investments"
Quote:
Boris Becker was a legend on the tennis court, unfortunatly when it comes to investing, he appears to have shared an advisor with Johnny Depp.

According to claims in the German media, Boris Becker may have lost his roughly €100 million fortune in part because of questionable investments in the Nigerian oil industry. Ever since the 49-year-old former tennis star was declared bankrupt in a London court last month, there has been rampant speculation over how he managed to squander a personal fortune estimated at roughly €100 million.

Now, according to Germany’s Spiegel, Becker’s business dealings went far deeper than celebrity endorsements and media appearances. The magazine claims he made investments in the Nigerian oil and gas industry, and at one point considered a single investment of more than $10m (£7.6m).

Old July 20th, 2017 #2
Serbian

Boris is a race mixing degenerate

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 20th, 2017 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It takes a real special level of stupidity and/or greed to blow a fortune worth a 100 million euros, even if you put that money in a lame ass savings account at a pissant 1% interest you´d still earn 1,000,000 per year before taxes and charges.

Old July 20th, 2017 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Boris is a race mixing degenerate

How Boris Becker's break-ups burned a hole in his pocket: Divorce, paternity suit and Majorcan villa that left tennis legend bankrupt over £3million debt
Divorce from his American wife Barbara soon followed, costing him up to £11million in cash, plus the main marital home in Miami and £2million in legal fees. Further support for their children, Noah, 23, and Elias, 17, has cost him yet more.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4nN5ashDU

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 20th, 2017 at 06:18 AM.

Old July 20th, 2017 #5
N.B. Forrest

Dear Honorable Mr. Becker: greetings to you, good sir! I am the Crown Prince of the Royal Fambly of Nigeria, and I am muchly pleased to present to you a very rare financial opportunity to invest in the vast oil reserves of my nation. My propamasition could not be more straightforward: all I ask is a small amount of seed money to begin pumping the oil from the new wells, let us say 100 million Euros. That trifling amount will of course be repaid within 90 days, and from that moment forward we shall equally enjoy the fabulous profits!

I know it goes without saying that I would only approach a true "man of the world" with such a golden opportunity as this - and I also know that as such, you will appreciate the urgent time factor involved: we must "strike while the iron is hot", my dear Mr. Becker!

I eagerly await your reply, which I know cannot fail to be enthusiastically affirmatamive.

With Brotherly Affection,

Crown Prince Muhfuq A. Onigbongo.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 20th, 2017 #6
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default Borris Becker's jewish mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...an-investments
Tennis Legend Boris Becker Bankrupt, Burns €100MM Fortune With Help of "Nigerian Investments"
In his day I used to like watching Becker play and swear in German on the tennis courts. He was climbing in the ranks steadily till he hooked up with some black female, then he never regained his form again. I found out Becker is jewish on his mother's side which makes him a real jew.

I found it odd that Djokovic from Serbia hired Boris Becker the jew as his tennis coach and then his form collapsed too. He was 12 when ((( NATO))) bombed Serbia and killed thousands of his people. He must of been conflicted to be coached by a jew, the people who bombed your country.

Djokovic is now being coached by Aggasi, I believe. He should get his form back.

Old July 21st, 2017 #7
Jack Stanton

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Edwards View Post
I found out Becker is Jewish on his mother's side which makes him a real jew. .
He is supposed to get the Goy to marry Muds and con other people out of their money not the other way around.

No wonder his family disowned him.

Old July 21st, 2017 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Stanton View Post
He is supposed to get the Goy to marry Muds and con other people out of their money not the other way around.

No wonder his family disowned him.
What for? Marrying a schvartze?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 21st, 2017 #9
Jack Stanton

I seem to remember the marriage went down like a French kiss at a family reunion at the time.

Thread