VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 19th, 2017 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Is Mike Enoch Jewish?

Is Mike Enoch Jewish?

Following the exposure of the Right Stuff founder Mike Enoch as one Mike Peinovich; there have been ructions within the AltRight movement. Mike being doxed was not that surprising since as he has since said: it was going to happen sooner or later. What shocked so many people on the AltRight was not the dox or the fact that Mike the man was not exactly in keeping with the ideals that he preached.

These were all expected and to be quite honest: nobody really minded. You can sort out your weight and you can reform your life.

However the kicker came when Mike’s wife was exposed as being of partial jewish ancestry. Who both openly identified as jewish and was involved with propagating and normalising LGBT rights and assorted other ‘liberal values’ (i.e. through her Youtube channel among other things). These revelations shocked a lot of people, because Mike had for some time been preaching that those with non-White girlfriends and spouses should get rid of them – as well as acquire a White one instead – as well as pushing for the immediate physical removal of jews (partial or otherwise) from, and the ending of their influence on, the West.

I won’t lie to you here and say that I don’t have a dog in this fight, because I do. I stand with my friends and colleagues at KulturKampf, the Darwin Digest, Good Morning White America and many of the members of the Right Stuff’s 504um (now removed) on the principle that Mike should have resigned and the site gone on without him until such time as he had sorted his life out and could once again contribute in good faith and consciousness.

This was not the case and subsequently a large section – dare I say the majority of the active members of the 504um and a large chunk of the Podcasters have chosen to break with Mike and Sven publicly – because we do not feel that Mike can ever be a ‘public face’ of the AltRight again, because his integrity is compromised, his credibility shattered and the man himself is a laughing stock among our enemies.

All that said I will write my response to the flawed claims of individuals like Greg Johnson on this subject in a separate article. I wish here to comment on something further that came out during yesterday’s ‘Rebel Shoah’ where Mike was interviewed by Musonius Rufus of the ‘Rebel Yell’ podcast.

This was that during Mike’s comments he had what I can only describe as either a brain fart or a Freudian slip and seemed to admit that he had jewish ancestry.

I have transcribed the two exchanges that occurred below:

‘Rufus: We’ve had people who’ve been removed from the forums who were jewish or had partial jewish ancestry, that’s an obvious conflict, is that something that can be addressed?

Mike: Ummm I think that in cases like this there’s an absolute purist stance which is like they’re simply not allowed in which case I have to go’ (1)

And

‘Mike: But in terms of who’s going to be part of this movement… if you are going to let in a mixed jewish person, they really have to have done something to earn that. And I think in my case I did.’ (2)

This is circumstantial to be sure, but no less frightening than the watering down of Mike’s publicly professed beliefs of many moons.

You could argue these comments are Mike ‘talking about his wife’, but as SeventhSon (‘Sven’) claimed. They were (and are) allegedly separating (in the pre-show ‘The Sorta Shoah’ the day before) (3) and he was referencing his role - not his wife’s - in the AltRight movement at the time.
Then that argument is difficult to substantiate.

Nor was Mike ‘trolling 8Chan’ or some such, because the response is clearly unprepared and vague not polished and specific. If Mike was (and is) trying to ‘troll 8Chan’ then quite frankly he is an idiot, because he managed to provide evidence that he is indeed of partial jewish ancestry giving credence to a host of previously unsubstantiated charges that before his comments seemed outlandish and ridiculous.

Also one wonders why Mike would defend part-jewish individuals participating in the AltRight movement and advocate for ‘exceptions to be made’ (for him personally I might add) if it was just his wife that he is referencing.

If he is divorcing his wife as has been claimed by Sven and many others - although Mike himself has not to my knowledge explicitly stated as much - then quite frankly: why is Mike concerned about exceptions being made for him since his (ex)wife will soon be irrelevant?

If he is just referencing his wife then why not simply stand on the ground of: I made a horrible mistake that I am now rectifying and my failure to do this is why we must stand strongly against jewish influence and infiltrators.

That was all he had to say, but instead he talks about how we should ‘accept’ some ‘exceptions’ which rather smacks of having a dog in the fight.

Even if he is guilty of no more than using stupidly vague language in the context of the interview – such as it was – then it really does beg the question: is Mike himself of partial jewish ancestry or is he not actually divorcing his partially jewish wife?

Neither are very pleasant things to contemplate, but we contemplate them we must lest we fall victim to the very people who brought about this mess in the first place: the jews.

References

(1) Rebel Shoah: Fashy Struggle Session, 1:18:39 (https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2017...uggle-session/)
(2) Ibid, 1:26:11
(3) Cf. https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2017...back-tomorrow/

------------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2iYvdUZ

Old January 19th, 2017 #2
Robbie Key

Good analysis, Karl. There is something fishy here. I don't think Enoch was sufficiently honest and straight-forward with the Rebel Yell, to me it seemed he wanted to pretend to be offering an explanation and was sort of talking around the core issues at stake here.

With regards to Brown Johnson and his article, he seems to be trying to cover up for Enoch but actually ends up damaging him instead. Enoch has been said to be separating from his wife (but did not say anything about that in the interview as you state above), but Greg said she was supportive of what he was doing. And she has appeared on the podcast. It just doesn't make any sense.

Enoch is fundamentally dishonest. That's what I gather from this, and thus I wouldn't trust that man as we move along.

Last edited by Robbie Key; January 21st, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

Old January 19th, 2017 #3
Robbie Key

This is a man close to 40 who now claims that he has led a secret double-life as an internet nazi for about three years while being married to a subversive Jewess. Now that he has been exposed, he's said to be separating from said Jew-wife.

What does that tell you about a grown man? Very, very odd.

What was he thinking? And how did he record all these radio shows? Was he hiding away somewhere? I just don't get it.

Last edited by Robbie Key; January 19th, 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Thread