VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Griffin Rehashes History, Creates Fiction

Same old Griffin. You can't trust anything he says. He lies in the same way the SPLC does, and one day he may well join their team. As I said many years ago. He sure likes calling others mentally ill. But Brad, you are the only one of the group whose been institutionalized for your own protection. You were collected by the men in the white coats with the giant butterfly net.You are the only one who's had fifteen different personae, names, labels, etc., in fifteen years. You no more believe in jesus and conservatism that you believed in anything else. Those who work with you will find that out at the worst possible time. I'm not a fan of Roper because of his actions toward this forum, and because he allowed people to spread lies about me on his own, but an honest man, ie not Brad Griffin, would have mentioned that Roper organized the biggest rally we've seen this millennium.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...unitetheright/

Have to say as a side note, that 'white sharia' is really an excellent litmus test or IQ test. It's like I like to do as a gambit with women, tell them I dont think women should be allowed to vote. Not overbearingly, just as a mild sort of statement. I've never yet seen one not overreact to it. So it is with 'white sharia.' They just cant not take the bait. Everything is personal to them.

If White Nationalism 1.0 as he's calling it failed, then why not show us how much better christian conservatism has done alongside it, just for comparison?

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 14th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.

Old July 14th, 2017 #2
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If White Nationalism 1.0 as he's calling it failed, then why not show us how much better christian conservatism has done alongside it, just for comparison?

He would try , but not anywhere close to the truth .

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; July 14th, 2017 at 08:44 PM.

Old July 14th, 2017 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lot of revisionism going on now, that WN didn't accomplish anything.

Here's what it accomplished: it is now understood by huge numbers more people that JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM. Not a problem, THE problem.

As for the actual history of the movement, this WN 2.0 (i can name them if they can dismiss us) simply ignores stuff like Chester Doles and his local unit (hundreds at their LOCAL meetings, not national one-off rallies attended by people from around the nation) and claims nothing was really going on before about 2010. That isn't true. It's counterfactual revisionism.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 14th, 2017 at 08:44 PM.

Old July 14th, 2017 #4
N.B. Forrest

Oh yeah - the way forward is clearly Careful Moderation: Jared "Huwhite" Bottomtooth-Taylor/Sam Francis-style jew-avoidance; gradually, almost imperceptibly leading all those allegedly staunchly pro-fag, pro-mulatto mouth-breathers away from Hymie with the awesome persuasive power of......Christianity & Southern Nationalism....

It was the likes of Linder & the longtime posters on VNN that prepared the ground for the slick 'n' shiny "WN 2.0" that's scaring the kikes now; the well-written, funny & uncompromising words of racial/jew truth, which have now morphed into memes spread on social platforms, are what shifted things over the last 2 decades. Trump wouldn't have been possible without all that effort over the years. I can tell you the jew was vastly more confident at the beginning of that era; the liver-lipped smirk of yesteryear has been replaced by a worried frown.

And it wasn't down to the likes of Griffin, or Roper, for that matter.

Disagreements & dividing lines going forward need to be about vital issues - the most vital being the absolute necessity of hammering the kike - not petty jealousies.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 15th, 2017 #5
YearningForFreedom

Unhappy

Brad Griffin in the last comment calls this place a "dead vBulletin forum".

I myself had to come back from the dead to be able to post this.

Old July 15th, 2017 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearningForFreedom View Post
Brad Griffin in the last comment calls this place a "dead vBulletin forum".

I myself had to come back from the dead to be able to post this.
Griffin's idea of "Unite the Right" is to shit on those who have kept a line for nearly 20 years - while he's been all over the place. The truth is that he doesn't actually believe anything, and cannot be relied on.

Old August 2nd, 2017 #7
Sean Gruber

Brad Griffin says he will "never" agree with Alex Linder on "(rejection of) Christianity (…) and exterminationism (of the jews)."

But rejecting Christianity and exterminating the jews are essential to the full health of the White race. Everything else is conservative-like marginal reform, at best.

Christianity is false. No god-as-man arose from the dead. That's a fairy tale. How can a fairy tale be anything other than the downfall of those who confuse it with real life?

Historically (if you look at the past four millennia, i.e., the scale of Arthur Kemp's The March of the Titans: A History of the White Race), Christianity was a disaster for the White race, which once thrived and created on every continent. Brainwashing by this Semitic religion is, arguably, the worst disaster the White race has experienced (an internal, psychological disaster) since the recession of the glaciers.* Christianity, in this long view, was a rotten barrier to the Semitic race's takeover of European lands. Whites now stand at something like 14% of world population.

One of the key effects of Christianity was its shifting of the White mind from the real to the unreal in a comprehensive way. It jammed the White head up the White you-know-what probably more deeply than it had ever been, making a "virtue" of rejection of the real world. The ultimate result has been our defeat by racial enemies (fundamentally the Semitic race which injected this religion into us in the first place). Yes, the poison took time to take effect and become pathological altruism - but taken effect it has.

Essential to Christian "virtue" is refusing to raise a hand against enemies. Despite all the "Deus Vult" LARPing - and despite everything that worldly popes or priests in the past had to do and say in times of war in order to steal for their churches or just to survive the initiatives of the secular arm - Christian scripture is clear. You are to love your enemy, turn your cheek, and resist not evil. That is Christ's way. Scourging moneychangers was not the fulfillment of Christ's mission - the fulfillment was allowing his enemies to crucify him. That's what the cross means: don't fight, die. That's characterized as a "modern liberal" interpretation of Christianity, but this is a lie told by governments in order to sell various jew wars to our people. When Christians fight, they are behaving otherwise than Christ did in his ultimate, defining action. They are not Christian. Christianity is about giving up the world.**

A residue of tribal health and strength in Whites rejects pathological (actually suicidal) altruism, but this rejection is at odds with the cross.

The cross especially forbids lifting a hand against the Semitic race - our murderers. Counter-murdering them is "morally wrong." It's anti-Christian. You will supposedly BURN IN HELL if you put down this pestilent branch of hominids, just like the Cro-Magnons burned in hell after they genocided the Neanderthals.

Anyone who has thoroughly studied the JQ knows that there isn't a Jewish Question, just a Jewish Answer: extermination. This run of creatures has been tried for being toxic to all others, and found guilty, a million times in the past, say, two millennia. The only questions involve technical means.***

Are you a bad person if you put down a rabid dog? No. So are you a bad person if you put down a rabid race? The Christian answer to that question is ineluctable: but they are our brothers and sisters in God! it's a sin! turn the other cheek! reach out in love! etc. In other words, Christianity is in place to protect the jews and nothing else.

(To be exact, it's in place to protect Semites - i.e., jews and most muslims - and their support system of degenerates in every race. What about the ill? Every tribe, Christian or not, cares for its ill in its own way.)

To repeat: rejecting Christianity and exterminating the jews are essential to the full health of the White race.

Now why would Griffin, the SPLC's pick for "one of the most cogent thinkers in WN," run screaming from those two essentials?

He might be a Semite or a degenerate. Or he might not be a cogent thinker. The latter is indicated. Observe his intellectual oscillations and peregrinations over the years. Brad has run through more "philosophies" than Liz Taylor had husbands.

The big principles he adhered to are two - and you can guess what they are. That's right, Christianity and don't-exterminate-the-jews. That explains his beatification by the SPLC as a "most cogent thinker." (By the way, if you want to hear a jew say anything about you, it's that you deal in "rambling screeds." If a jew calls you a "cogent thinker," then it's time for serious self-examination.)

Muh Jesus, muh rebel flag, and muh don't-kill-the-jews. Where does this stuff come from? Logic? No.

Brad is an emotionalist, not a rational man. He likes lingering among the columns of an old plantation porch, fantasizing about what's "gone with the wind," and tenderly remembering beloved relatives who believed on the Bi-bull. Those are commendable sentiments that do him credit, but they don't constitute a "cogent position." The root reason he won't reject the Bi-bull is that, in his mind, the Bi-bull is White people - since some deluded White individuals have valued it.

That Weltanschauung is one of unordered sentimental attachments, i.e., feels. Feels are not a cogent philosophy and have nothing to do with "rational arguments," "intellectualism," etc. Notice that a recurrent theme at OD is how Brad is a Thinker, high-minded, logical, rational, level-headed, reasonable, and so on. This applies even more to Greg Johnson at his Counter Currents, but it's clear that both men want to be regarded as these things (as do some of their readers) and it's equally clear that they are yearning to be something they aren't. Anyone who makes a big deal of his own logicality and rationality and reasonability is probably deficient in those qualities and knows it. (A similar case, which almost all of us are familiar with in our personal lives, is the dolt who likes to brag about being "educated.") It's too clearly aspirational posing.

That's okay. Everyone has deficits. The problem lies in trying to cover up one's deficits. Of course they can't be covered up, because people who aren't enablers see through the act.

Muh Jesus, muh rebel flag, and muh don't-kill-the-jews: these are the only unique (not unique) selling features we will ever see in OD. Of course, to keep the thing going there will continue to be me-too'ing of Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor and others and nods to basic bitch conservativism, maybe more soft-pedaling on the JQ, but that's it.
_____

* Richard Spencer alludes to this, starting at 27:12 here.

** The LARPing beat goes on, though. Here's the latest muh Jesusing.

*** The technical means are hypothetically not too difficult. See video here starting at 9:51.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 7th, 2017 at 12:10 PM. Reason: edit: added Greg Johnson example

Old August 6th, 2017 #8
Daryl Basarab

What Griffin doesn't realize is that his speaking skills are not the best and his blogs simply talks about current events, it's not creative. The death of the vbulletin isn't good for him. I've already gave my opinion on his flip flopping.

Tags
alex linder, white nationalism, white nationalism history, wn 2.0, wn history

Thread