Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th, 2009 #20
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Thanks for the amazing link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheNews...09/Debeut-Show

If you haven't listened to this interview with Hal Turner's attorney, please check it out. He says he believes Hal was an agent provocateur:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

Among the questions Hal's attorney refused to answer:

Was Hal working with "anti-racist" groups?

What organized pro-White groups did Hal target?

I wonder what Artie Wheeler has to say about all this because he was arrested a few years back on some nonsensical "conspiracy" charge? You can really imagine the sense of betrayal his followers must feel. I personally am a horrible judge of character but even I knew that Turner was trouble for years.

Was Hal just turning over the names over to ALL his supporters, or just the ones potentially plotting illegal acts?

It's funny how the family is begging for money now.

Hal used to brag about having his home and cars paid off and all this money in investments - you wonder how much it was from his show plus being an informant - was it five grand a month for the radio show, another grand that the feds were paying him plus whatever he earned from his day job?

Either way, let him rot in jail, the scumbag, crook, scam artist, informant that he is.
The amount of damage that he has done to this movement cannot be measured. He's as a bad as any jew. How many years did that show go on for? I know I mentioned it previously, but how many hundreds if not thousands of dollars did Yankee Jim alone send him?
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Thread