VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2020 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default European infighting

- - -

European infighting has always existed . .

What I mean is : There are people who prefer the nordic European subrace over all others et al . .

While on the other hand , there are even medicists ( in contrast to nordicists ) . .

Heck , there are even people who do not count people with red hair as part of the Aryan peoples . .

As is the case with Slavs . .

Argumentations concerning this include that there are people who view the nordic race as the only true Aryan race to peoples who claim that Eastern Europeans ( slavs ) had had too much contact to Mongols throughout time . . Some even go so far as to call Eastern Europeans Mongols themselves ( ! ) . .

Concerning 'medicists' , they claim that the Mediterranean people had a blooming civilisation while Northern Europe was still on the level of barbarism . .

. . and so on . .

Well . .

- - -

We need to choose our battles a bit more carefully . .

I would say : Do not condemn any country per se , judge people individually.

What is true :

For people who have a problem with redheads , they are very numerous on the British Isles.

In fact in old times the entirety of the British Isles were inhabited by Celts ( from which red hair is said to stem ) . . The Anglos and the Saxons brought a deal of Germanic blood over there . .

Eastern Europe is comprised mostly of slavs who many people claim had had too much contact to Mongol peoples to be considered fully Caucasian today.

Well . . slavs may differ from West-Europeans but the claim that they have mongol-roots is absurd. In fact they were among the biggest fighters against the Mongol peoples in old times.

. . to give some examples . .

- - - -

A while ago I did a thread here about the European subgroups . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551831 ( without favouring one over the other ) . .

I also did threads about the racial history of some southern European countries . .

Merely posting this thread to say : We should choose our battles carefully.

The survival of ALL the European peoples is at stake.

Every European subgroup has added a good deal to history.

While I can in a way understand European infighting , we have to remember that the survival of the European peoples as a whole is at stake . .

Amen.

( above examples of the variety of the European peoples , Med , Alpine , blond , red-haired , slav ) . . .

Hail Europe!

Last edited by ColdFire; January 19th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.

Old January 19th, 2020 #2
ColdFire
Banned

. . european infighting is as old as history . .

Instead . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 19th, 2020 at 12:47 PM.

Old January 24th, 2020 #3
Wyte_Fyte

Default you have to be 'in' to infight

INFIGHTING

you have to be 'in' to infight: no rapport with christards or alt-right

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DWc5vVpE2aie/

http://the-struggle.net/

Old January 24th, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . european infighting is as old as history . .

Instead . .

Someone with better computer skills than me should also include a jew getting his ass kicked out in that picture.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 26th, 2020 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Someone with better computer skills than me should also include a jew getting his ass kicked out in that picture.
. . Muslims are what everyone sees . . most people are uncomfortable with them on European soil ... no wonder such graphics exist first and foremost.

Last edited by ColdFire; January 26th, 2020 at 08:47 PM.

Old January 27th, 2020 #6
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . Muslims are what everyone sees . . most people are uncomfortable with them on European soil ... no wonder such graphics exist first and foremost.
Go all around the world, and people are tired of Muslims. Muslims are getting tired of muslims, and when Buddhist Monks are fighting back against you, you've basically proven that you can make pacifists hate you.

Old January 28th, 2020 #7
Wyte_Fyte

Default Infighting

INFIGHTING

you have to be 'in' to infight: no rapport with christards or alt-right

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DWc5vVpE2aie/

http://the-struggle.net/

Thread