Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default How to fight the N. W. O. ( starting in the little )

. . . . a while ago I did a thread here titled "How to defeat the NWO" https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551541 ( in the long run . .) . . .

Well ,everything has to start in the little . .

Which incidents might in the long run lead to a fall of the NWO I have given . . .

. . every resistance / overthrow has to start in your daily lives . . .
- - - -

. . if you are aware of the NWO and the agenda behind it I suggest the following . . . .

. . start in your everyday lives . .

a ) do not trust mainstream media / "flow of information" . . that includes television , newspapers etc . . Sad as that may sound , the NWO rules the 'public opinion' . . Otherwise their game would be doomed ( history books would have been written differently etc . .) . .

Use 'independent media' . . And make yourself your own thoughts . .

b ) do not be politically correct . . If you have beef with members of other races , let them know . . . political Correctness is a tool of the N.W.O. . .Do not be silent . . For the record ,other races within our nations are also not shy to insult us / rob from us/ assault us etc . . .

Show 'presence' . . . .
c ) Spread the word . . .Let others know what you know about the NWO . .

d ) Listen to whatever music you want , however , be aware of two things . .
Do not listen to music which has a harmful effect on you ( you should be able to figure that out yourself . .) and do not miscegenate . . The NWO has also poisoned the music world . .

'Trash'-music is being held up today and music which causes people to miscegenate . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550295 . . .
e ) Try to be successful at your job . . Our race today cannot afford more 'lower-class' people of out race ( by 'lower-class people' I mean our race should stay strong as opposed to being made 'outsiders' in our own nations - other races are already 'stealing' our jobs . .) Make money . . . .

- - -
I suppose so , steadily , our nations can be woken up . .

We shouldn't play the game of the N.W.O. . .

We should resist . . .

These are some suggestions . . . .

ColdFire

Old January 3rd, 2019 #2
ulsterpatriot

Knock up stickers, plaster 'em everywhere.

Old January 3rd, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterpatriot View Post
Knock up stickers, plaster 'em everywhere.
Hi ulsterpatriot

Yep , making people aware works for our movement . .

The masses are sleeping . . Yet , better be sure they are full of rage . .

On this occasion , while I have you here, my sympathies for whomever it may concern concerning the difficult situation in N. Ireland . . .

One of the most tragic conflicts on European soil , for sure .

Old January 3rd, 2019 #4
ulsterpatriot

The winners was globalism with replacement population imported from Africa, the Indian sub-contingent & Middle East.

Old January 12th, 2020 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Well . . in recent years more and more people are becoming aware of the NWO , it would appear . .

Independent media is developing . . that's good

Old February 9th, 2020 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. . gotta say, concerning the internet. The alledged idea behind the internet (a global network ) was to create a sort of global communication-system which would survive an atomic-war.

. . . one can say about the internet what one wants , it still has freedom of speech.

In a day and age where practically everybody can access the internet from his /her own cell-phone day and night , I wouldn't exclude anything . .

The NWO has built up so many things which might , read that : might , lead to their own destruction . Another example would be : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552629

Old February 14th, 2020 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . gotta say, concerning the internet. The alledged idea behind the internet (a global network ) was to create a sort of global communication-system which would survive an atomic-war.

. . . one can say about the internet what one wants , it still has freedom of speech.

In a day and age where practically everybody can access the internet from his /her own cell-phone day and night , I wouldn't exclude anything . .

The NWO has built up so many things which might , read that : might , lead to their own destruction . Another example would be : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552629
The internet was created by the U.S, it started as Darpa Net, most likely for the reason you typed, but the NWO hates the internet which is why they've done their most to censor everything.

The internet cannot be managed, and they can't control everyone but things out, the NWO groups are all about control. If they ever did have control websites like this would not exist.

Old April 4th, 2021 #8
Edmund
Banned

I think the internet is great. Free from the stuff they serve you on controlled tv. Yes, it may be true that the internet may also be a product of globalism and they already do their best to censor it but free speech sites they have problems taking down... my 2 cents.

Old April 4th, 2021 #9
Fico

I do not belive that will they defeat us. We belive in our race what means that pro-White IT experts can protect us with using same methots as our enemies on internet warfare. I strongly belive that WN people exists on good jobs outside network like this.

Thread