VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2021 #21
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Oh, okay...that explains the lack of an opposing view.
Of course, I am on you and everybody else's side here!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Old November 4th, 2021 #22
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Principles of Endocrinology and Hormone Action - https://app.box.com/s/3zug3jolx0co807b0oxt7mc2o41ig1l0

Old November 6th, 2021 #23
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
Hormones are produced by the endocrine system and not directly by genes.
A statement which amounts to saying that houses don't come from architects and blueprints but only from bricklayers and mortar…

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; November 6th, 2021 at 12:51 AM.

Old November 6th, 2021 #24
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
A statement which amounts to saying that houses don't come from architects and blueprints but only from bricklayers and mortar…
Actually, the genes determine the structure and function of the endocrine glands, and also how much of each hormone each gland secretes, but the endocrine glands ultimately produce the hormones, which is why vitamin deficiency, carcinogens, and endocrine disruptors can also cause hormone imbalances.

Old November 6th, 2021 #25
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Actually, the genes determine the structure and function of the endocrine glands, and also how much of each hormone each gland secretes, but the endocrine glands ultimately produce the hormones, which is why vitamin deficiency, carcinogens, and endocrine disruptors can also cause hormone imbalances.
Vandals (environmental factors such as vitamin deficiency, carcinogens and endocrine disruptors) can disturb the building of a house (the synthesis of a hormone by a gland), but the origin of that house is still an architect and his blueprints (DNA, that is genes and chromosomes).

Old November 6th, 2021 #26
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Vandals (environmental factors such as vitamin deficiency, carcinogens and endocrine disruptors) can disturb the building of a house (the synthesis of a hormone by a gland), but the origin of that house is still an architect and his blueprints (DNA, that is genes and chromosomes).
Yes, that is true.

The vitamin deficiency is caused by the Jewish media's promotion of unhealthy lifestyles, while the carcinogens and endocrine disruptors were deliberately introduced into our water supply by the Jews according to your previous post in another thread: https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2346669&postcount=2

And the dysgenics that is causing people with defective endocrine glands to exist is caused by the Jewish opposition to eugenics and genetic engineering.

In the end it is all a plot to destroy us and take over our lives!

We must take back our right to a healthy existence!

We must exterminate the Jewish virus!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Old November 6th, 2021 #27
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
The vitamin deficiency is caused by the Jewish media's promotion of unhealthy lifestyles, while the carcinogens and endocrine disruptors were deliberately introduced into our water supply by the Jews according to your previous post in another thread: https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2346669&postcount=2
I've just added information about the kikes who devised that anti-natalist policy against us in the thread you linked in your post.

Old November 6th, 2021 #28
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
I've just added information about the kikes who devised that anti-natalist policy against us in the thread you linked in your post.
Thank you for the information!

So it is Alan Frank Guttmacher, Frederick Jaffe, and Bernard Berelson who are responsible for this.

If they are still alive today, 52 years after they created this proposal to put anti-androgens in the water, then they should be hunted down and exterminated like the Jews they are.

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Last edited by Ned Hiller; November 6th, 2021 at 11:38 PM.

Old November 9th, 2021 #29
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
Genes (chromosomes) are the blueprint for the synthesis of hormones and receptors of hormones. Mutated genes and abnormal chromosomes cause the synthesis of dysfunctional hormones and/or receptors of hormones. So hormones come from genes (chromosomes). If hormones didn't come from genes (chromosomes), there would be no hereditary hormonal/endocrine disorders such as hermaphroditism, achondroplasia (dwarfism) and the androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androg...ivity_syndrome
I'm going to put this first bit quite plainly because I'm beginning to suspect that either your sincerity or your intelligence is lacking.
First, "blueprint" is a metaphor, which is fine if you know what it's a metaphor of.
'Mutated genes and abnormal chromosomes causing the synthesis of dysfunctional hormones' is asinine and not a chain of events that occurs. You do not perceive how stupid it is due to your combined ignorance of genetics, biosynthesis and signalling molecules (i.e., hormones).

Synthesis of Dysfunctional Hormones???? WTF

The synthesis you refer to is an enzyme-catalysed process, simple chemical reactions. The product of one becoming the substrate of the next. The reactions are the same in a test tube. Problems with the enzyme can be genetic even PH or heat can render it inactive. In your scenario synthesis is occurring so, ipso facto, the catalyst successfully started the reaction process.

Even if you were imagining accurately you're not describing hormones coming from genes but rather genes causing disfunction in structures where hormones actually do come from. Which is far from a concept of genesis. The genes are in the nucleus of the cell, most hormones act at the surface. Steroidal hormones (non-polar) bind to receptors and are transferred to the nucleus where it activates specific genes...

Here's a simple solution.**
Why don't you give us the name of any hormone that you imagine comes from a gene and I will explain where, in reality, it's actually produced. Even with pictures if possible.

If you need a list of every hormone in the human body just let me know. It's raining outside and I've got nothing else to do.

Old November 21st, 2021 #30
U. Dunrouse

Quote:

Here's a simple solution.**
Why don't you give us the name of any hormone that you imagine comes from a gene and I will explain where, in reality, it's actually produced. Even with pictures if possible.
Growth Hormone.

Encoded by the GH1 gene, which is located on chromosome 17.

Quote:
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the somatotropin/prolactin family of hormones which play an important role in growth control. The gene, along with four other related genes, is located at the growth hormone locus on chromosome 17 where they are interspersed in the same transcriptional orientation; an arrangement which is thought to have evolved by a series of gene duplications. […] Mutations in or deletions of the gene lead to growth hormone deficiency and short stature. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/2688
https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=GH1

P.S. Stop ridiculing yourself and wasting my time. All hormones are encoded by genes. Ditto for all the other proteins.

Piece of advice: Study the difference between transcription (what I was talking about) and translation (what you're talking about) in biology.

In short,
Step 1 = transcription: DNA (gene) => RNA
Step 2 = translation: RNA => protein (hormone)

In not so short,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcription_(biology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_(biology)

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; November 22nd, 2021 at 03:03 AM.

Old November 25th, 2021 #31
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Growth Hormone.

Encoded by the GH1 gene, which is located on chromosome 17.

https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=GH1

P.S. Stop ridiculing yourself and wasting my time. All hormones are encoded by genes. Ditto for all the other proteins.

Piece of advice: Study the difference between transcription (what I was talking about) and translation (what you're talking about) in biology.

In short,
Step 1 = transcription: DNA (gene) => RNA
Step 2 = translation: RNA => protein (hormone)

In not so short,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcription_(biology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_(biology)
I agree that genes encode proteins.

Human growth hormone is produced via the anterior pituitary of the brain in the acidophilic, somatotrophic cells.

Physiology, Growth Hormone - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482141/

(P.S. Wikipedia is not a quotable source)

Old November 25th, 2021 #32
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I agree that genes encode proteins.

Human growth hormone is produced via the anterior pituitary of the brain in the acidophilic, somatotrophic cells.
And the somatotrophic cells of the anterior pituitary gland "know" what the human growth hormone looks like because the blueprint for it is written in a specific area of their DNA (nucleus of those cells). So a change (mutation, deletion...) in that area can, of course, modify the structure of the hormone itself and make it dysfunctional.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; November 25th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

Old November 26th, 2021 #33
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
And the somatotrophic cells of the anterior pituitary gland "know" what the human growth hormone looks like because the blueprint for it is written in a specific area of their DNA (nucleus of those cells). So a change (mutation, deletion...) in that area can, of course, modify the structure of the hormone itself and make it dysfunctional.
Again, this information is very interesting, thank you.

The cells of the endocrine glands of course have DNA so if there is a mutation, it can cause the amount of a certain hormone that is produced in a gland to be either too low or too high which can cause plenty of physical and mental problems.

Of course malnutrition, carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, and even bacteria, protozoa, and viruses can also mutate the DNA which can cause the same problem.

But the Jew keeps putting the endocrine disruptors in our water, keeps promoting a degenerate lifestyle centered on substance abuse and sex addiction, and opposes eugenics and genetic engineering all of which could prevent these illnesses from happening in the 1st place.

No wonder there are so many feminized leftard emo-fags in today's society that are so dumb that they do not even know how to change a tire.

The Jews should really be exterminated!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Old November 27th, 2021 #34
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Again, this information is very interesting, thank you.

The cells of the endocrine glands of course have DNA so if there is a mutation, it can cause the amount of a certain hormone that is produced in a gland to be either too low or too high which can cause plenty of physical and mental problems.
It can cause the structure of a certain hormone to be changed. No matter the amount of a dysfunctional hormone. A dysfunctional hormone (or a dysfunctional receptor of a certain hormone) is useless and can't do its job.

Old November 27th, 2021 #35
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

On a less pertinent note which I didn't have time for during the week:

Quote:
P.S. Stop ridiculing yourself...
This implies that I seek to evoke contemptuous feelings or scorn from myself regarding myself.

P.S. You expose yourself to ridicule by using words that you don't fully understand. Something I have pointed out to you before.

https://ulozto.net/file/F9V5Bc4dANvr...mmar-rules-pdf

How To Use "Ridicule" In A Sentence

Old November 27th, 2021 #36
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
[B][SIZE="3"]
This implies that I seek to evoke contemptuous feelings or scorn from myself regarding myself.

P.S. You expose yourself to ridicule by using words that you don't fully understand. Something I have pointed out to you before.
So many internet posters start nitpicking about vocabulary or grammar as soon as they feel that they've just lost an argument. A classic. Nitpicking is like a victory trophy in internet debates. At least it should be.

P.S. I expose myself to mistakes by using a language that is my third language. I already knew that. But I won't stop doing it for so little.

Old November 28th, 2021 #37
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

Quote:
So many internet posters start nitpicking about vocabulary or grammar as soon as they feel that they've just lost an argument. A classic. Nitpicking is like a victory trophy in internet debates. At least it should be.

P.S. I expose myself to mistakes by using a language that is my third language. I already knew that. But I won't stop doing it for so little.
That explains a lot!

Why did you not mentioned that when I told you that the concept of a "dysfunctional hormone" did not make sense? I was convinced you were a troll or an idiot. The word 'dysfunctional' is incorrect in a somewhat subtle way (not unlike 'ridicule') and it was not apparent that the trouble was linguistic.

Actually your grammar is better than many people who only speak English. You should not take too much offense when someone corrects your grammar. I would not have bothered had the mistake not been in the form of impertinent and unsolicited advice.
I spend most of my time in the USA and there is nobody here to correct my Gaelic grammar and as a result my Gaelic grammar is terrible.

Old November 29th, 2021 #38
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
That explains a lot!

Why did you not mentioned that when I told you that the concept of a "dysfunctional hormone" did not make sense? I was convinced you were a troll or an idiot. The word 'dysfunctional' is incorrect in a somewhat subtle way (not unlike 'ridicule') and it was not apparent that the trouble was linguistic.
I didn't mention it because I hadn't understood that our disagreement on the word 'dysfunctional' was linguistic one. I believed it was a biologic one.

Thread