Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2021 #1
Gabriel
Banned

Default Never ever ever ever ever put anything on auto pay from your bank account or cards

And the reason is, every place now, banks, power companies, all the people in the office working on the computers are STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS , and they do not know how to use computers.

And what's more, they do not possess any altruistic sense of helping you, in fact, you can spend hours with the 50 different niggers there disputing an obvious mistake they made and they will forever figure out an excuse to not help you in any way.

I mean, these people are there in preparation for the great 'cyber pandemic' where they are going to steal EVERYTHING, and just completely totally fuck up the entire global financial systems and the explanation will be that dey just dunno what happened

Old October 18th, 2021 #2
Gabriel
Banned

a niggers' ability to use computers does not exist, even though EVERY major corporation has now totally hollowed out the office jobs and they apparently are 100% blacks with a few token white faggots and mudsharks for 'diversity'.

I have absolutely no idea how anything is still functioning, i'm serious. how is anything still functioning? it's ONLY because the CRIMINALS who are taking advantage of the complete total chaos are keeping things running because it is such an unbelievable system for total ruination

Old October 18th, 2021 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Here is a good one. I use online dating and pay for Match. Match used to have a "few" decent looking, normal women on there before Covid and okay to talk to and had a few dates.

Anyway, post Covid the site is terrbile. I was going to cancel it anyway, but my credit card got compromised so they sent me a new one with a new number of course. Anyway, Match somehow ties it to your NEW credit card and started auto charging me my usual monthly bill.

Never had this before when you got a new card number. Usually you had to call the company and give them your info. how the hell did Match find my new credit card number?

Old October 18th, 2021 #4
Gabriel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Here is a good one. I use online dating and pay for Match. Match used to have a "few" decent looking, normal women on there before Covid and okay to talk to and had a few dates.

Anyway, post Covid the site is terrbile. I was going to cancel it anyway, but my credit card got compromised so they sent me a new one with a new number of course. Anyway, Match somehow ties it to your NEW credit card and started auto charging me my usual monthly bill.

Never had this before when you got a new card number. Usually you had to call the company and give them your info. how the hell did Match find my new credit card number?
WOW, yeah I went to the bank and told them about Duke energy continuing to autopay bill me out of nigger spite and they told me, open a new account, but that confirms my suspicions, i'm just wondering why I had 3 different bank employees tell me to do that.

yeah these fucking storage units, these Wall Street assholes are running around buying up all the storage units then jacking the prices though the roof

it's not enough they are driving everyone out of their homes, they have to do this shit on their storage units, my god Wall Street crooks are worse than any monster from any horror movie and that's for real.

this billiionaire running around buying up affordable housing and jacking up the price, creating hordes of homeless people, then they train all their talking head ninnies to disparage and slander the homeless, it's absolute war on the powerless helpless, poor they are completely, perfectly anti christ

my question is, why are people even still taking their property rights seriously? the local governments and police are just organized crime thugs at this point, protecting the private property of criminals.

Old October 18th, 2021 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Here in Floriduh that's what the Jews are doing. Buying up the typical size homes and then renting them out for high prices.

Then some of the yankees from New England will pay these inflated prices so they can move out of their dump states.

Homevestors and Blackstone are the biggest crooks.

Old October 23rd, 2021 #6
H.B.

Personally, I put everything on auto pay for years and never had any issues ... utilities, Internet, cell, gym membership, mortgage, home insurance, car insurance, E-Z Pass, etc.

There's a really simple solution with charges that should not be there, especially credit card charges: Make a good faith effort to resolve it. If that does not work, document your steps and dispute charge with credit card company.

As far as poor service, there are multiple options. For example, I had a situation which was extremely poor service coupled with blatant, obvious, provable false advertising. To date, I have never not gotten a charge removed which I disputed with a credit card company.

Poor service is not against the law but false advertising is. Steps taken included: (1) filed complaint with Federal Trade Commission, (2) filed complaint with State Attorney General, (3) filed complaint with Better Business Bureau, (4) Gave brutally honest Google review, (5) disputed charge with credit card company.

It sounds like a lot of work but all that took only a few hours and was a good learning experience. In the future, I will save everyone time and heartache and ask to speak to manager and say this is what I intend to do if this is not resolved to my satisfaction.

At the same time, I do not like to create bad karma or look like a chronic malcontent so I try to give positive reviews to businesses that exceeded my expectations. It's important to let the public know who is doing their jobs so those businesses get rewarded.

Last edited by H.B.; October 23rd, 2021 at 05:57 PM.

Old November 30th, 2021 #7
SF.Elizabeth

I have auto-pay on for my dental insurance. I pay that annually, every mid- January, and the new year starts on February 1st. I also have auto-pay on for Amazon Prime and Walmart+. That is monthly. I think that is it.

Years ago I had auto-pay on for eharmony.

I have a credit card linked to my Uber account.

And a few shopping sites.

Old December 14th, 2021 #8
Ray Allan

I got a phone recently and the company I dealt with gave me no choice in the matter, they just force it on you. Sure, you could go to another company but everyone else rams this electronic payment bullshit down your throat whether you want it or not. The customer "service" flunky who had a very thick sheboon voice told me - after much grilling on my part - I could pay by check or money order when the invoice arrives before they automatically deduct the money from my bank account. I've never really done things this way before, I've tried to avoid it for years and it's all very confusing (probably deliberately so) and I don't like it one fucking bit. But as I said, you're hardly given a choice anymore. Just shut up and comply like everyone else.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 14th, 2021 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I got a phone recently and the company I dealt with gave me no choice in the matter, they just force it on you. Sure, you could go to another company but everyone else rams this electronic payment bullshit down your throat whether you want it or not. The customer "service" flunky who had a very thick sheboon voice told me - after much grilling on my part - I could pay by check or money order when the invoice arrives before they automatically deduct the money from my bank account. I've never really done things this way before, I've tried to avoid it for years and it's all very confusing (probably deliberately so) and I don't like it one fucking bit. But as I said, you're hardly given a choice anymore. Just shut up and comply like everyone else.
You can always buy the phone unlocked on Amazon or even directly from Samsung or Apple then take it to your carrier. Or pull the SIM card out of your old phone and pop it into your new one.

Btw Amazon today has the unlocked Samsung Z Fold 3 on sale for just under $1400 which is a great price.

Old December 14th, 2021 #10
Joe from OH

Auto pay is the least of the White Man's problems.

I use it for my phone-to save $5 per month- and that's it. I don't have many bills so it's not very time consuming paying them individually. I just changed the carrier for my phone and my old carrier (anti white jew run att&t) didn't bill my dead account.

Old December 14th, 2021 #11
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF.Elizabeth View Post
I have auto-pay on for my dental insurance. I pay that annually, every mid- January, and the new year starts on February 1st. I also have auto-pay on for Amazon Prime and Walmart+. That is monthly. I think that is it.

Years ago I had auto-pay on for eharmony.

I have a credit card linked to my Uber account.

And a few shopping sites.
What part of FL you from? Rare to see women on WN sites. Susan is the only other lady I know of on here.

Thread