VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2021 #2301
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
What agency does she work for? Some jews want her services over at Foggy Bottom.

You are an ex-green nigger, n'est pas?
and it's n'est-ce pas? stupid ...I speak five languages cunt, not impressed ...

Old November 28th, 2021 #2302
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
and it's n'est-ce pas? stupid ...I speak five languages cunt, not impressed ...
Well, maybe you can translate that techno song. My apologies that my prep school French is a tad rusty. You really are an easily triggered faggot.

Your avatar looks like a Mexcrement "day of the dead" motif.

Old November 28th, 2021 #2303
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
bwahahaha ...yup, I have close to 100 people on the payroll and a few of 'em are unpleasant pieces of bipedal fecal matter who live for doing nasty things to women.

Now you are blaming me for 'doing' 911?
Your jewish overlords, ex-green nigger faggot, or just the niggers?

Fuck you to next Friday with AIDS. I hope the muzzers wash the floor with you.

Old November 28th, 2021 #2304
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking trash trying to impress

Quote:
Well, maybe you can translate that techno song. My apologies that my prep school French is a tad rusty. You really are an easily triggered faggot.

Your avatar looks like a Mexcrement "day of the dead" motif.
You write like a retarded murican highschooler, you aren't the college graduate as you claim. And the prep school bullshit ...hahahaha

You try too fucking hard to impress the stupids on this forum and SF that you are something other than nasty lowlife DC trash and look like a fool.

I like my avatar and don't give a sideways japanese fuck what you or your anonymous fagboy downthumber buddies think of it gladiaturd.

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 28th, 2021 at 03:49 PM. Reason: took the shit about daddums out

Old November 28th, 2021 #2305
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking blah blah blah ...hahaha

Quote:
Your jewish overlords, ex-green nigger faggot, or just the niggers?

Fuck you to next Friday with AIDS. I hope the muzzers wash the floor with you.
Yawn ...

Old December 1st, 2021 #2306
Ray Allan

Default No "vaccination," no pay

Quote:
Oklahoma National Guard members who refuse mandatory COVID-19 vaccination will eventually lose pay because they won't be able to train or drill, the Pentagon said this week as its dispute with the state's governor continued to escalate.

Those individual troops will shoulder the repercussions - not getting paid - after Gov. Kevin Stitt and his state adjutant general challenged Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's order that all members of the active-duty, Guard and reserve force get the shot, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said on Monday.

But the governor's office shot back on Tuesday, questioning the Pentagon's ability to cut pay to individual service members. It was unclear how the federal pay for unvaccinated members could be flagged and witheld, and the Pentagon did not provide details.

"With all due respect to Mr. Kirby, I think perhaps he has received incorrect information," Charlie Hannema, a spokesman for Stitt, told Military.com. Hannema and a spokesperson with the Oklahoma Guard said there is no change in the state's plan to defy the vaccination mandate.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...escalates.html

If Gov. Stitt had any balls at all he would abolish Oklahoma's "National Guard" and create its own state guard or militia. Perhaps other states will see this and follow suit.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 8th, 2021 #2307
Mick Walker
Banned

Default Reckless Misuse of Resources': House Approves $778 Billion Military Budget

bipartisan fashion, the*U.S. House of Representatives late Tuesday passed a sprawling military policy bill that contains nearly twice as much funding on an annual basis as Democrats' flagship social spending and climate bill.

That reality led Stephen Miles, executive director of Win Without War, to slam the*$778 billion*National Defense Authorization Act as "a reckless misuse of resources, a windfall for war profiteers, and proof positive that most in Congress have little concern for the actual security of people in the United States or around the world."

"Cutting the Pentagon’s budget could help fight threats like Covid, climate change, and more."

"Little could be more revealing of our nation's broken budget priorities," Miles added, "than the fact that this rubberstamp of three-quarters of a trillion dollars for warmaking was prioritized and will soon pass with bipartisan support, while the Build Back Better Act—which would invest in meeting real human needs—has been watered down and pushed to the back burner."

The House passed the NDAA Tuesday night by a*vote of 363-70, with the measure ultimately receiving more votes from Republicans than Democrats even though the latter control the chamber and led negotiations over the bill. Of the 70 no votes,*51 were Democrats.

In a*tweet*explaining his vote against the NDAA, Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.) wrote that "it is astounding how quickly Congress moves weapons but we can't ensure housing, care, and justice for our veterans, nor invest in robust jobs programs for districts like mine."

"There was no CBO score needed," Bowman*added, a jab at conservative Democrats who have*complained incessantly*about the size of the Build Back Better Act without raising similar concerns about the bloated military budget.

More here...

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ilitary-budget

Old December 8th, 2021 #2308
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
bipartisan fashion, the*U.S. House of Representatives late Tuesday passed a sprawling military policy bill that contains nearly twice as much funding on an annual basis as Democrats' flagship social spending and climate bill.

That reality led Stephen Miles, executive director of Win Without War, to slam the*$778 billion*National Defense Authorization Act as "a reckless misuse of resources, a windfall for war profiteers, and proof positive that most in Congress have little concern for the actual security of people in the United States or around the world."

"Cutting the Pentagon’s budget could help fight threats like Covid, climate change, and more."

"Little could be more revealing of our nation's broken budget priorities," Miles added, "than the fact that this rubberstamp of three-quarters of a trillion dollars for warmaking was prioritized and will soon pass with bipartisan support, while the Build Back Better Act—which would invest in meeting real human needs—has been watered down and pushed to the back burner."

The House passed the NDAA Tuesday night by a*vote of 363-70, with the measure ultimately receiving more votes from Republicans than Democrats even though the latter control the chamber and led negotiations over the bill. Of the 70 no votes,*51 were Democrats.

In a*tweet*explaining his vote against the NDAA, Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.) wrote that "it is astounding how quickly Congress moves weapons but we can't ensure housing, care, and justice for our veterans, nor invest in robust jobs programs for districts like mine."

"There was no CBO score needed," Bowman*added, a jab at conservative Democrats who have*complained incessantly*about the size of the Build Back Better Act without raising similar concerns about the bloated military budget.

More here...

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ilitary-budget
Muds are invading from the south, infrastructure is crumbling fast in the KWA, inflation, healthcare sucks but keep bloating the war machine budget.

Old December 9th, 2021 #2309
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Muds are invading from the south, infrastructure is crumbling fast in the KWA, inflation, healthcare sucks but keep bloating the war machine budget.
The endless jew wars and profits for the arms merchants aka, "contractors'" like Raytheon, Lockheed-Martin and Boeing are more important.

I hope the jewSA gets its ass kicked royally in the next jew war and their green niggers come back in body bags by the planeload. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more.

Old December 9th, 2021 #2310
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The endless jew wars and profits for the arms merchants aka, "contractors'" like Raytheon, Lockheed-Martin and Boeing are more important.

I hope the jewSA gets its ass kicked royally in the next jew war and their green niggers come back in body bags by the planeload. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more.
Raytheon was bitching about pulling out of Afghanistan because of the sales they were losing.

Old December 10th, 2021 #2311
Johan
Banned

Macron’s EU army dream comes crashing down: Bloc snubs plans for next summit agenda

EU LEADERS will not be discussing new fundings for defence policies at the next EU Council Summit later this month, in a blow to Emmanuel Macron's "strategic autonomy" dreams.

Leaders of the European Union will meet on December 16 and 17 in Brussels for the last EU Council Summit of the year. They are expected to be discussing mandatory vaccinations, the role of HERA, sanctions on Russia over its alliance with Belarus, climate change and migration.

But missing from the agenda will be Emmanuel Macron's beloved plans for an EU army and the already-announced Strategic Compass plans to put more funding into a common defence policy.

More here

Old December 10th, 2021 #2312
Ray Allan

Default Jet fuel on tap

Governor of Hawai'i Orders Operations of US Navy's Massive Jet Fuel Tanks Suspended and Fuel Removed from Tanks within 30 Days

Quote:
On December 6, after all hell broke loose at each of the five town hall meetings held over several days by the US Navy to try and calm military families who have been drinking and bathing in fuel contaminated water, the Governor of the State of Hawai'i issued an order to the Navy to suspend the operation of the massive jet fuel tanks and within 30 days "defuel" or remove the fuel out of the tanks! Governor Ige said the public had lost confidence in the Navy.
https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2021/12...ithin-30-days/

Old December 13th, 2021 #2313
Ray Allan

Default GNs not so sacred anymore?

Most Americans no longer have confidence in US military: poll

Quote:
The US military's reputation appears to be in free fall as new survey suggests half of Americans do not have enough confidence in the military, an institution that once basked in high public esteem.

The latest national defense survey by the Ronald and Nancy Reagan Research Institute show just 45 percent of Americans have a "great deal of trust and confidence" in the armed forces, down 25 percent in the past three years.

"Increasing number of Americans say they have little or not much confidence in the military, which is up 15 points in the last three years," the institute said in a statement. The trust in the US military has dropped 11 points in just the past nine months under President Joe Biden.

The slide from the February poll - when 56 percent of respondents expressed strong trust in the military - may have been exacerbated by the actions of military leaders in the wake of the Jan. 6 assault on Capitol Hill and more recently the messy pullout from Afghanistan.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2021/1...s-historic-low

Old December 16th, 2021 #2314
Ray Allan

Default Conquering the world for Big Jew is pricey

Senate Passes Massive $778 Billion NDAA

Quote:
On Tuesday, the Senate passed the massive $778 billion National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in a vote of 89 to 10.

The legislation is a compromise version of the NDAA that was already passed by the House and now just needs President Biden's signature to become law. Congress added $25 billion more to the spending bill than Biden requested.

The bill authorizes $740 billion for the Pentagon, $27.8 billion for the Energy Department's nuclear weapons program, and $9.9 billion for "Defense-related Activities Outside NDAA Jurisdiction."

In September, the House passed a different version of the NDAA that included an amendment from Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) that would have ended US support for the war in Yemen, but the measure was stripped from the compromise version. A provision that would have requires women to register for the military draft was also removed.
https://news.antiwar.com/2021/12/15/...-billion-ndaa/

Old December 17th, 2021 #2315
Jeffrey Smither

The military has some stupid pilots. Note to self. Never live close to a military base! The Air Farce.

Old December 17th, 2021 #2316
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The military has some stupid pilots. Note to self. Never live close to a military base! The Air Farce.

Catastrophe on Base | Air Force C-130 Collides with an F-16 over North Carolina
The Flight Channel sucks. They always cut it off right before a collision or crash happens. Are they worried about upsetting someone? And the sorrowful music at the end all the time. Sorry guys, I'm not sorry about dead green nigs. They volunteered for this shit, nobody forced them.

At least it was only GNs on the ground who were killed, no civilian deaths.

Last edited by Ray Allan; December 17th, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

Old December 17th, 2021 #2317
Ray Allan

Quote:
The Flight Channel sucks. They always cut it off right before a collision or crash happens. Are they worried about upsetting someone? And the sorrowful music at the end all the time. Sorry guys, I'm not sorry about dead green nigs. They volunteered for this shit, nobody forced them.

1994 was a bad year for air nigger crashes. There was also the crash of the B-52H 'Czar 52' at Fairchild AFB, Washington. The reckless idiot Lt. Col. Bud Holland was hot-dogging the aircraft at low altitude in preparation for an airshow and plowed the 52 straight into the ground into a huge fireball. One of my favorite videos that I've posted a few times before.

Old December 17th, 2021 #2318
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
1994 was a bad year for air nigger crashes. There was also the crash of the B-52H 'Czar 52' at Fairchild AFB, Washington. The reckless idiot Lt. Col. Bud Holland was hot-dogging the aircraft at low altitude in preparation for an airshow and plowed the 52 straight into the ground into a huge fireball. One of my favorite videos that I've posted a few times before.
That was his retirement flight too. He literally was retiring right after that flight! Still cost tax payer money for the big payout to his family, plus being killed on active duty she still gets VA survivor benefits as well.

Old December 17th, 2021 #2319
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:

I told you about the yearly air show with the air niggers buzzing my house really low. One year they had the shitbox F35s being wreckless over me. This Oct no air show because one of the runways is being repaved!

Old December 23rd, 2021 #2320
Jeffrey Smither

Checkout at the end of the video the stupid kwan patriotards saying "merica" after the air niggers fly really low.

Tags
#1, military

Thread