VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2011 #181
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
27 to 32 years?!

How does that compare to the bomb builder in the Edgar Steele case?!
I am wondering how many years this guy could get if he was found guilty by a jury of his peers?

Since the bomb did not go off and nobody was killed the death penalty was not an option.

So what was the motivation to take a deal like this?
We will see how much time kike Ron Hirsch gets for actually bombing (not plotting to bomb) a CA synagogue. We IDed Hirsch as a kike early on--some days before a very few media outlets did. This piece says he could face 70 years, whereas articles about Kevin Harpham frequently cited "life" as his possibility. Where are the vaunted terrorism laws being cited media and used in indictments when kike gawdschozenmanipulativelyingshortfurrypetz bomb?

He could face up to 70 years in prison if found guilty of all charges.

Hirsch is accused of planting explosives inside a 250-pound piece of concrete and steel pipe that blasted into the air on April 7, striking the side of Chabad (HUH'-bahd) House and damaging a nearby house.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_857482.html

Old September 16th, 2011 #182
DavidinFlorida

You guys are pathetic. You need to own Harpham.

He posted here. He was encouraged. He was complimented on his "dedication". He took photos of the MLK Parade to post here. To "impress" the same people who are now turning their backs on him.

He's now doing 32 years in Fed. prison and all you guys can talk about is whether Craig Cobb shacked up with him. Pathetic.

ZERO comments on whether Harpham's crusade was righteous or not. You are all cowards.

Turn away from this madness. You see how it ends when one of you actually has the "courage" to put words into action. Go back to your roots. Love God and your fellow man. Take this sinful world as it is, not as you would have it. Just as Jesus did.

OWN Harpham you cowards. He threw his life away for you.

Old October 15th, 2011 #183
Where to begin.
Banned

Is there a way to put money on his books?

I scoured this: http://www.spokanecounty.org/countycontacts.aspx and couldn't find anything.

Old October 16th, 2011 #184
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Quote:
And I got off the Internet and it occurred to me
He'd grown up just like me
My boy was just like me...

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
When you comin' home son?
Maybe 50 years from now, dad, and we'll get together then
You know we'll have a good time then

"OWN Harpham you cowards. He threw his life away for you."
(Harpham being owned)

Old November 23rd, 2011 #185
SmokyMtn
Banned

Harpham's family, friends ask for leniency, characterize him as good man

http://www.krem.com/news/crime/Famil...134362158.html

His sentencing will be at the end of this month.

Old November 30th, 2011 #186
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Harpham sentencing delayed three weeks

A federal judge today delayed the sentencing of Kevin W. Harpham, who admitted leaving the bomb discovered on the planned route of the Martin Luther King Jr. Unity March in downtown Spokane.

U.S. District Judge Justin Quackenbush said he hoped that agreeing to the delay wouldn’t ruin his 32 year reputation of denying such requests. But, he granted the request anyway.

Harpham, 37, faces a sentencing range of 27 to 32 years after he pleaded guilty in September to the attempted use of a wepon of mass destruction and targeting minorities. Federal investigators credited Spokane Police for rerouting the march on Jan. 17 and preventing Harpham from getting close enough to use a keyless-entry remote device to detonate the bomb.

Quackenbush reset the sentencing to Dec. 20 and federal prosecutors did not protest.

Quackenbush credited Harpham, the defense and Assistant U.S. Attorneys Joseph Harrington and Thomas Rice for the quick resolution to the case.

Roger Peven, executive director of the Federal Public Defenders of Eastern Washington, asked for the delay to research federal definitions for a bomb or “other similar device.” Peven declined to comment immediately following the hearing.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...d-three-weeks/

Old December 20th, 2011 #187
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

MLK parade bomber gets 32-year prison sentence

SPOKANE, Wash. - A man who admitted to planting a bomb along a Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade route was sentenced Tuesday to 32 years in prison, the maximum punishment as negotiated under a plea deal that he tried to withdraw and then later denounced.

"I am not guilty of the acts that I am accused of and that I plead guilty to," Kevin Harpham said just before U.S. District Court Judge Justin Quackenbush handed down the sentence. He only agreed to the deal in September to avoid a possible life sentence, Harpham said.

The statement prompted the judge to impose the higher end of the possible prison sentence, which was negotiated in the plea bargain as between 27 and 32 years. "I am distressed that you appear not the least bit apologetic," Quackenbush said.

Harpham, who has extensive ties to white supremacists, blamed the judge for not giving his defense team enough time. The 37-year-old said he did not intend to injure people with the bomb he placed in downtown Spokane prior to the January parade.

Rather, he intended for the shrapnel to hit the side of a building as a show of protest against the multiculturalism celebrated by the parade, he said.

"I was making a statement that there are people out there who don't agree with these ideas," Harpham said. He likened himself to a Christian protesting gay marriage, "but a bit more dangerous or extreme."

The judge said he was perplexed because Harpham was honorably discharged from the Army and had no criminal record. Quackenbush wondered if a "shrill and caustic and vitriolic" culture fueled by talk media was partially to blame.

"That is contrary to what this community and this country is about," Quackenbush said.

Just before he was scheduled to be sentenced, Harpham's lawyer tried unsuccessfully to withdraw his guilty plea by questioning whether the explosive device in question met the legal definition of a bomb. Harpham said he intended to seek an appeal.

The pipe bomb was loaded with lead fishing weights coated in rat poison, which can inhibit blood clotting in wounds, officials have said. The bomb was discovered and disabled before it could explode.

The parade on Jan. 17 drew a crowd of about 2,000 on a cold winter morning. It was forced onto an alternative route after the bomb was found. Harpham walked in the parade and took pictures of young black children and of a Jewish man who was wearing a yarmulke, prosecutors have said.

Prosecutors said Harpham acted alone. He was arrested March 9 at his rural home near Addy, Wash.

The plea deal charged Harpham with attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, and the hate crime of placing the bomb in an effort to target minorities. Prosecutors dropped charges of using a firearm in relation to a crime of violence and unauthorized possession of an unregistered explosive device. If convicted, he could have faced up to life in prison.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, has said that Harpham made more than 1,000 postings on the Vanguard News Network, a white supremacist website. The center also has said that Harpham belonged to a neo-Nazi group called the National Alliance.

Harpham served from 1996 to 1999 in the Army at what is now Joint Base Lewis-McChord, near Tacoma. His lawyers have said Harpham had not been recently employed.

He has remained in the Spokane County Jail without bail since his arrest. Under the deal, Harpham would remain on probation for the rest of his life once he leaves prison.

During his sentencing, a suspicious package was found near the federal courthouse but a bomb squad determined it was not an explosive.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ison-sentence/

Old December 21st, 2011 #188
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Does anyone know if that is still his address? I doubt it since that was probably a holding jail, and now he will be going to a prison.

If someone could give his new address when available, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to send him some stamps, support and ask if I could give him some canteen money.

At least Mr. Harpham looks to be a pretty tough individual. I hope he stays safe in prison. He should be able to make some friends associated to AB. I hope so, at least.

You don't think they will send him to Florence Super Max, do you?... That's where Rev. Hale is. 23 hour solitary with exercise only by yourself. It's ZOG's most secure torture center.

Old December 21st, 2011 #189
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Default 32 Years - Florence Supermax Cell

Old December 21st, 2011 #190
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Smith View Post
Does anyone know if that is still his address? I doubt it since that was probably a holding jail, and now he will be going to a prison.

If someone could give his new address when available, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to send him some stamps, support and ask if I could give him some canteen money.

At least Mr. Harpham looks to be a pretty tough individual. I hope he stays safe in prison. He should be able to make some friends associated to AB. I hope so, at least.

You don't think they will send him to Florence Super Max, do you?... That's where Rev. Hale is. 23 hour solitary with exercise only by yourself. It's ZOG's most secure torture center.
Here's his address, as of May 2011. He'll probably remain there for weeks, at least, before being transferred. Post cards ONLY are allowed, btw.

Kevin W. Harpham
CID # 366944,
1100 W. Mallon,
Spokane, WA 99260

Kevin was a generous financial supporter of VNN's newspaper project which published 8 editions in a total of 222,000 copies, distributed coast to coast by WNs.

No doubt, he'd appreciate receiving some friendly post cards, at this time.

Old January 28th, 2012 #191
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Feds give Harpham max prison time for communicating with Rounder

Quote:
Federal prosecutors used Miller’s jailhouse letter and Harpham’s response — in which he said he might have Miller screen individuals as he looked for “someone to house sit for a while” — as one of the factors that “supports the imposition of a sentence that will maximize the time the Defendant is incarcerated and subject to judicial oversight.”
more at: Harpham’s White Supremacist Prison Pen Pal Thinks MLK Parade Bomber Was Set Up

Old February 9th, 2012 #192
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Pipe Bomber Bites the Dust

VNN forum gets a rave review here. April and Chuck Baldwin also get their names in the paper. Even the famous holocau$t Denier David Irving has been stirring up the hate in Montana.

I looks like they had Harpham dead to rights here, far worse than even in the Edgar Steele case. This guy did not go crazy from aorta surgery like Steele did. I had not followed this story before but stumbled across it. The Famous But Incompetent are getting a little more clever at capturing suspects these days.

Quote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,3946003.story

White supremacists revive dream of a homeland in Northwest

Kevin Harpham's attempted bombing of a Martin Luther King parade in Spokane, Wash., reflects the foothold white supremacy has in the region.

By Kim Murphy, Los Angeles Times
February 9, 2012

Reporting from Spokane, Wash.— Three sanitation workers found it along the route of a Martin Luther King Jr. Day march: a nest of wires in a backpack.

The homemade bomb was equipped with an unusual remote-controlled trigger and stuffed with more than 100 heavy fishing weights coated in rat poison. The Spokane County bomb squad disarmed it hours before the route would have been flooded with marchers last year. If the device had detonated and the weights had torn into the intended victims, the poison would have prevented their blood from coagulating, all but ensuring their deaths, lab analysts concluded.

The intense manhunt that ensued led authorities to a remote cabin in the pine-shrouded hills north of Spokane. In it lived Kevin W. Harpham, an Army veteran who had posted venomously for years on a white supremacist website, the Vanguard News Network. "Those who say you can't win a war by bombing have never tried," he wrote. "I can't wait till the day I snap."

At the conclusion of a hurried, tense investigation, Harpham pleaded guilty to attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and a hate crime and was sentenced in December to 32 years in prison.

A decade after the dissolution of the Aryan Nations compound in northern Idaho and the arrest of the Montana Freemen, white supremacists, far-right militias and radical patriots have revived their dream of a homeland in the Northwest. In 2010, residents in several parts of Idaho woke to find Easter eggs tossed on their lawns — courtesy of the not-dead-yet Aryan Nations. The eggs contained jelly beans and solicitations to "take back our country and make it great, clean, decent and beautiful once again."

In October, a federal jury convicted Spokane-area resident Wayde Kurt of firearms violations in a case prosecutors said stemmed from Kurt's membership in the white supremacist group Vanguard Kindred. In a sentencing memorandum, federal prosecutors said Kurt discussed with an FBI informant a plan for what he called an act of terrorism "of the worst kind," comparable to the Oklahoma City federal building bombing, that "would mean a death sentence if he is caught." "The defendant stated that he needed to make sure that everyone is fed up with [President] Obama," the memo says.

Meanwhile, prominent white nationalists, radical constitutionalists and other apostles of the far right have established beachheads in northwestern Montana. They include April Gaede, who is appealing to white "refugees" to establish a Pioneer Little Europe; Karl Gharst, a former member of the Aryan Nations who has been screening Holocaust denial films at the local library; and Ronald Davenport, a Washington man who was convicted in November of filing more than $20 billion in false liens against government officials seeking to collect $250,000 in unpaid taxes.

Conservative preacher and radio host Chuck Baldwin, the 2008 presidential candidate of the Constitution Party, moved to Montana from Florida in 2010 to help establish an "American redoubt" for "liberty-loving brethren," and is now running as a Republican for lieutenant governor. "We know there's a fight coming. We know there is a line being drawn in the sand, and we want to be in the right place. The good ground is right here in Montana," Baldwin told supporters last year.

In a recent report, the Southern Poverty Law Center said "a new round of antigovernment stirrings" was evident in northwestern Montana, especially around Kalispell. "We're seeing a real resurgence of the idea once again of retreating to the Pacific Northwest, the last best place, as they say," said Mark Potok, a senior fellow with the civil rights group.

The new arrivals have not made overt threats of violence. Many have said they came to establish a quiet line of defense against rising crime in cities to the south. Yet Travis McAdam, executive director of the Montana Human Rights Network, said the militant right posed a different kind of challenge.

Instead of doing most of their proselytizing online, as they have in the past, he said, the groups are now sponsoring public meetings, bringing in guest speakers such as David Irving, an internationally known writer who challenges the Holocaust, and Paul Fromm, a well-known Canadian white supremacist.
"The idea that they just want to move here and be left alone — we've seen in the last 21/2 years that that's not what these folks are about. They're about pushing their agenda, trying to recruit people if they can," McAdam said. "It's definitely about establishing a presence and saying basically, 'We're here.' "

In the case of Baldwin, he added, "They're engaging mainstream political institutions and trying to accumulate power."

The near-disaster involving the backpack bomb at the King Day march in Spokane evoked comparisons to Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, another below-the-radar radical, and Buford O. Furrow Jr., a former guard at the Aryan Nations compound in Idaho who drove to Los Angeles from Washington state in 1999 and opened fire at a Jewish community center in Granada Hills, wounding five, then killed a Filipino American postal worker in Chatsworth.

Harpham "was what we feared most, the prototypical lone wolf extremist who didn't foreshadow the event in any way," the FBI's lead agent in Spokane, Frank Harrill, said in an interview. "There had been nothing that would signal that he would conduct some vicious attempt like this."

The rush to identify a suspect — complete with an elaborate arrest plan involving a SWAT team disguised as road workers — reflected the fear that whoever was responsible might detonate a bomb somewhere else.
"We all felt, although the timeline was uncertain, that this could be a race against a second device in some venue somewhere ... so it was all hands on deck," Harrill said. "One of the big concerns was that the geographic origin of the perpetrator was unknown.... We didn't even know if it was an individual" or a group.

The first victory came when the bomb squad disarmed the device while keeping most of its components intact. FBI bomb technician Leland McEuen, who had dismantled improvised explosive devices in Iraq, recognized it as a pipe bomb with a triggering device — a remote car starter — similar to those used against U.S. forces in the Middle East.

The bomb was wrapped in two T-shirts, traced by FBI Case Agents Ryan Butler and Joe Cleary to a Relay for Life fundraiser and an after-school production of "Treasure Island" in Stevens County, the forested valley that stretches north of Spokane toward the Canadian border.

Zeroing in from there, FBI Special Agent Craig Noyes found that an unusually large number of fishing weights identical to those found in the bomb had been sold the previous November at a Wal-Mart in Colville, Wash. The weights had been purchased with a debit card belonging to Harpham, a 37-year-old electrician who lived on a 10-acre plot outside Colville.

A quick check revealed that Harpham had served with an artillery unit at what is now Joint Base Lewis-McChord in western Washington. A DNA sample from his Army records matched a sample found on the backpack's handle. Within hours of coming up with Harpham's name, FBI analysts had matched him to a man posting under the pseudonym "Joe Snuffy" more than 1,000 times since 2004 on the Vanguard website. "The older I get, [the] less I have to live for, and the less I have to live for, the less the laws of this country will be able to influence my actions," he wrote in one of the postings, which frequently ranted about African Americans and Jews.

"It was clear from those postings that ...we were dealing with an individual who was extraordinarily racist and potentially violent," Harrill said. "He was talking about caching food, fortifying structures, obtaining high-capacity assault weapons. And while those things are not of themselves illegal, if you juxtapose them with the placement of an extremely lethal destructive device, it presents really a nightmare scenario in terms of an ultimate resolution."

One thing FBI supervisors knew: They did not want to try to arrest Harpham at his cabin — not after the disastrous 1992 siege of the Idaho cabin of white separatist Randy Weaver. That assault killed Weaver's wife and 14-year-old son. Instead, FBI agents learned that Harpham was looking to buy a car, and devised a plan to grab him when he emerged from his cabin.

On March 9 — 51 days after the attempted bombing and 22 days after agents had identified him as their suspect — Harpham drove down the narrow mountain road from his cabin to a small bridge at the bottom. Awaiting him there were the FBI's hostage rescue team and an FBI SWAT team from Seattle, disguised as road workers.

A man dressed as a flagger signaled Harpham to proceed onto the bridge. A van on the other side blocked his exit. A backhoe bucket slammed down onto the rear of Harpham's car. A dozen FBI agents in camouflage leaped out of the van with assault rifles, shouting at Harpham to put his hands in the air. He did so — but he had questions of his own. "How long have you known about me?" Harpham asked. When he didn't get an answer, he muttered one of his own: "About two months."

During his sentencing in December, Harpham argued that his intention had been merely to shatter the glass of a nearby medical building and cause general alarm as a form of protest. "Just these kinds of social concepts — unity, multiculturalism. It was no different than a Christian person out there protesting gay marriage," Harpham said. "Just making a statement that people are out there who do not agree with these ideas."

Harpham's father, Cecil "Bill" Harpham, said his son was "a real good kid" who fell in with skinheads in the Army. "They more or less brainwashed my son into thinking that this hate group is going to better America, that they're getting stronger every day and a bunch of stuff like that," he said. He sighed. "Oh, I cried an awful lot. But he brought this on himself. I told him not to mess with those skinheads. Stay away from 'em. But he wouldn't do it."

[email protected]

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 9th, 2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 9th, 2012 #193
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Silly Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
Wiki states her religion as Judaism.
In this post, at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...43#post1220343 Kevin Harpham confuses race with religion. As this is written, he has 1069 posts on VNN. His last post was 15 January, 2011. Most likely he will not get to post from Federal Prison.

Old February 9th, 2012 #194
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Dangerous Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
In this post, at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...43#post1220343 Kevin Harpham confuses race with religion. As this is written, he has 1069 posts on VNN. His last post was 15 January, 2011. Most likely he will not get to post from Federal Prison.
For the record, I refused to touch that thread on the shooting of the Jewish Princess Congresswoman with a ten foot pole.

Old February 9th, 2012 #195
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
For the record, I refused to touch that thread on the shooting of the Jewish Princess Congresswoman with a ten foot pole.
You are so wise and brave.

Old February 10th, 2012 #196
Rounder

Feds give Harpham max prison time for communicating with Rounder
Quote:
Federal prosecutors used Miller’s jailhouse letter and Harpham’s response — in which he said he might have Miller screen individuals as he looked for “someone to house sit for a while” — as one of the factors that “supports the imposition of a sentence that will maximize the time the Defendant is incarcerated and subject to judicial oversight.”
more at: Harpham’s White Supremacist Prison Pen Pal Thinks MLK Parade Bomber Was Set Up

ROUNDER'S RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE KIKE-ALIKE POSTING BY 8MAN:

If we follow 8Man's suggestion, then no WN should ever write to any other WN in jail offering finacial assistance or offering help in any way, because prosecutors might use the letter(s) against the jailed WN.

Does anybody else here agree with 8Man's suggestion ??

Frankly, I think he's just a plain old yellow piece of defeatist shit, too afraid of the JOG, to even write a friendly letter to a friend in jail.

What yaw'll think ??

Old February 10th, 2012 #197
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Harpham Disgraced White Nationalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Feds give Harpham max prison time for communicating with Rounder
Quote:

ROUNDER'S RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE KIKE-ALIKE POSTING BY 8MAN:

If we follow 8Man's suggestion, then no WN should ever write to any other WN in jail offering finacial assistance or offering help in any way, because prosecutors might use the letter(s) against the jailed WN.

Does anybody else here agree with 8Man's suggestion ??

Frankly, I think he's just a plain old yellow piece of defeatist shit, too afraid of the JOG, to even write a friendly letter to a friend in jail.

What yaw'll think ??
Rounder is to be commended for writing the prisoners among us. Anyone who is arrested should expect their letters from jail to be published in the New York Times. That is what hung Steele with his steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girl friend. It is clear that Harpham lied to Rounder and abused him. According to the former he had an alibi and his father was going to testify to that effect. This was clearly a lie.

Harpham was guilty by his own admission. He is another horrible embarrassment to White Nationalism. We are fortunate that he did not bring the heat down on this forum due to his over 1,000 posts here. It would be nice if someone could go thru his posts and see if there were signs that he intended to do this bombing. Had I known that this was about to happen, I would have called the Famous But Incompetent myself.

This attempted bombing is far worse than the Steele attempted pipe bombing. Steele had an excuse, he had gone crazy from aorta surgery. Harpham was a cold blooded killer who would kill for petty political gain. In actuality, it would have been a horrible political loss even if he had gotten away with it. Dozens of innocent bystanders who were not necessarily Negro lovers were put at risk. In the Steele case, only his wife and nearby drivers were at substantial risk of death.

April Gaede and Pastor Baldwin have had their names dragged in the mud over this mess. VNN Forum now has the reputation for being the hangout of bomb makers. The Jews have had a field day. I would be honored to personally pull the trap door on Harpham's gallows.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 10th, 2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 10th, 2012 #198
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Comments Go Out of Sight

As of this post, there are 843 comments, mostly by Whiggers, at http://discussions.latimes.com/20/la...mb-20120209/10 on this story. You should register and get in on the action. Keep it civil and remember that we are on the defensive over this pipe bomber. See if you can help restore some of our damaged reputation.

Old July 9th, 2012 #199
dlkfd

Yeah, sucks for him, if the allegations are found to be true by a jury of his "peers."

So are all the Stormfronters over there high-fiving each other, now that they know it isn't one of their hangers-on being accused this time around?

I guess that Jack Boot and Don Black are a little disappointed knowing that they won't get the opportunity to share a case of Dunkin' Doughnuts, or Benny's Bagles with fed agents Chaim and Schlomo, as they sniff around for information.

Sonnenbrille

Thread