Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2020 #1
Lutador Branco

Default At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul

The Brazilian horror film "À Meia-Noite Levarei Sua Alma" (At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul).

Film made by Brazilian actor and director Zé do Caixão, who is known by horror fans in the United States as Coffin Joe.

Subtitled in English.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; October 9th, 2020 at 11:14 PM.

Old October 14th, 2021 #3
Lutador Branco

The Brazilian horror film "À Meia-Noite Levarei Sua Alma" (At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul).

Film directed and starring Brazilian actor and director Zé do Caixão, known by horror fans in the United States as Coffin Joe.

Subtitled in English.

Old December 15th, 2021 #4
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post

Film directed and starring Brazilian actor and director Zé do Caixão, known by horror fans in the United States as Coffin Joe.

Subtitled in English.

At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul -1963 (Complete Movie)

The sadistic and cruel gravedigger Zé do Caixão (Coffin Joe) intends to generate a perfect son to continue his blood. However, his wife can't get pregnant and he ends up raping his best friend's wife.

Zé do Caixão is obsessed with finding the perfect superior woman to marry him.

Old December 16th, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

Comrade Lutador,

Around 10 years ago, the Brazilian embassy did a film festival at E Street Cinema. I saw a hilarious Brazilian movie about woman who kills her husband and chops up his body with a blender. The blender talks and she kind of falls in love with it. I have no idea what the name is and it looked like it was kind of an older movie (80s, maybe 70s) back then. Are you familiar with it?

Old December 16th, 2021 #6
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Comrade Lutador,

Around 10 years ago, the Brazilian embassy did a film festival at E Street Cinema. I saw a hilarious Brazilian movie about woman who kills her husband and chops up his body with a blender. The blender talks and she kind of falls in love with it. I have no idea what the name is and it looked like it was kind of an older movie (80s, maybe 70s) back then. Are you familiar with it?

Comrade Gladiatrix, I haven't seen this movie that you mentioned, but the title is Reflexões de um Liquidificador (Reflections of a Blender), released in 2010.

It seems to be pretty crazy...

Old December 16th, 2021 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Comrade Gladiatrix, I haven't seen this movie that you mentioned, but the title is Reflexões de um Liquidificador (Reflections of a Blender), released in 2010.

It seems to be pretty crazy...
Yes, that is it.

Old July 22nd, 2022 #8
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Subtitled in English.

At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul -1963 (Complete Movie)

The sequel to "À Meia-Noite Levarei Sua Alma" (At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul) is "Esta Noite Encarnarei No Teu Cadáver" (This Night I'll Possess Your Corpse), which is in this thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=560055

Thread