Old August 11th, 2009 #41
Fred
Commie Killer

Good posts Alex.

Old August 11th, 2009 #42
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Rounder, if you had done what Turner did, I would have nothing to do with you. There is no excuse for what he did. Whereas, in your case, the Order wronged you. And I have not seen a single one of the Order fangirls acknowledge that. The Order did nothing for our cause except destroy the most successful American White political group created since before WWII.
I have long held the belief that Hal Turner was an informant, a lunatic, or as it seems, both.

However, I must take issue with the paragraph above. The "most successful American White political group created after WW2" (presuming you mean the WPP) would not have been possible without The Silent Brotherhood. It's not as if RJM attempted to deceive Mr. Miller about the nature of the money he was donating: he admitted, without batting an eye, that it was stolen from ZOG banks. Miller willingly entered a "criminal conspiracy," or a "patriotic agreement" as he sees it, with The Order and its leader.

Following that, things went to hell, and I don't want to get into that argument again. From reading both sides of the story, it's obviously not as black and white of an issue as I once believed it to be; however, if we had 10,000 men like Bob Mathews, this country would be on the road to a renaissance, and belittling the accomplishments of he and his comrades does nothing to embolden a new generation with his spirit.

Old August 11th, 2009 #43
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
I have long held the belief that Hal Turner was an informant, a lunatic, or as it seems, both.

However, I must take issue with the paragraph above. The "most successful American White political group created after WW2" (presuming you mean the WPP) would not have been possible without The Silent Brotherhood. It's not as if RJM attempted to deceive Mr. Miller about the nature of the money he was donating: he admitted, without batting an eye, that it was stolen from ZOG banks. Miller willingly entered a "criminal conspiracy," or a "patriotic agreement" as he sees it, with The Order and its leader.
What Miller entered into concerning The Order is not in dispute. He willingly accepted money from them knowing where it came from. The problem began after RJM was assassinated by the feds and the rounding up of Order members began. As soon as they were arrested they sang like canaries telling the feds who they gave the stolen money to in the hopes of getting a lighter sentence.

Anything Miller did after getting fingered by The Order was perfectly justifiable imo.

Old August 11th, 2009 #44
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Glenn seems to get all of the flak from that mess. How did jog know about Glenn getting money from the Order? Someone had to snitch on Glenn, didn't they?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 11th, 2009 #45
Maxwell McQuinn
A Whiter Shade Of Pale

Quote:
There is for me. His lawyers and family are certainly acting on his instructions. I have met Hal in person. He has precisely the bearing of the cop - bluff, hearty, loud, strong. It is easy for me to believe that he helped the FBI for free or for pay, in order to get money or thrills. He obviously is someone who makes no great distinction between fantasy and reality. That and his actions make him dangerous to the rest of us and our cause. You anonyms making excuses for him truly are pathetic.
It isn't a question as to whether or not Hal Turner was an F.B.I. informant, that has been settled. Who here is questioning that? People are merely questioning the capacity in which he acted. Is this not important or relevant? This is why people are holding back final judgment. I would hardly call this making excuses. Knowing how the jew likes to play, this is understandable. I would argue that those who rush to judgment without all the facts can be quite dangerous and easily manipulated. Isn't this how the jew causes in-fighting with ease?

Old August 11th, 2009 #46
John Balmont

I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I listened to his radio shows for years and enjoyed them. I am very disappointed that even though the publicity and support he gained from listeners and WP friends, he turned his back on them (us) and chose to be a JOG-bot.

Now that he is of no use to JOG, he is thrown like a used up pair of dirty socks.
Serves him right to rot in jail.

Old August 12th, 2009 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post

Miller is guilty of truly remarkable stupidity in taking stolen money in front of, what, nine people. Yes, agree. But the Order is stupider for demanding the all-but-calling-a-press-conference handover, and even more guilty for then ratting him out when they got caught.

If you're going to commit crimes to advance our cause, part of that, if you're truly noble, is carrying your mission all the way through. And if you get caught, it is your duty to keep your mouth shut. The Order didn't keep its mouth shut. Mistake, after mistake, after mistake.

Quote:
Following that, things went to hell, and I don't want to get into that argument again. From reading both sides of the story, it's obviously not as black and white of an issue as I once believed it to be; however, if we had 10,000 men like Bob Mathews, this country would be on the road to a renaissance, and belittling the accomplishments of he and his comrades does nothing to embolden a new generation with his spirit.
It's not belittling him to describe him as

1) incompetent
2) actively involved in destroying virtually the only significant WHITE political party -- real, not on paper -- that existed in this country in the last sixty years.

Those are the facts.

Old August 12th, 2009 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell McQuinn View Post
It isn't a question as to whether or not Hal Turner was an F.B.I. informant, that has been settled. Who here is questioning that? People are merely questioning the capacity in which he acted. Is this not important or relevant? This is why people are holding back final judgment. I would hardly call this making excuses. Knowing how the jew likes to play, this is understandable. I would argue that those who rush to judgment without all the facts can be quite dangerous and easily manipulated. Isn't this how the jew causes in-fighting with ease?
Welcome, fake-newbie dumbass, it's not the prosecutors saying it, it's his own people.

Ya stupid fuck.

Old August 12th, 2009 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Balmont View Post
I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I listened to his radio shows for years and enjoyed them. I am very disappointed that even though the publicity and support he gained from listeners and WP friends, he turned his back on them (us) and chose to be a JOG-bot.

Now that he is of no use to JOG, he is thrown like a used up pair of dirty socks.
Serves him right to rot in jail.
No, it doesn't serve him right because he didn't say anything illegal.

Don't let that fact get lost in the hubbub.

Hal Turner said NOTHING illegal. He knew the legal limits of free speech better than anybody, and he stayed on the legal side of the line. As did Bill White.

I defend both of their free speech, and I am outraged by these cheapjack prosecutors who think they can follow the law only when it suits their interests.

As for Hal's working for the FBI, well, we already had email proof of that, this just elucidates the already known.

As always, mixing with the corrupt, the liars, the blowhards does not help our cause. All you miscenegators, you anonymous comment-queers, are the most pathetic things in the world. You won't use your real name -- ooh, there might be consequences -- but you want to use your little sword and dragon playtime names and avatars. And when they're taken away, you cry like a two-year-old. And when you're told not to mix our noble cause with self-serving patriotardic blowhards or self-regarding conservative career girls, you cry again.

Do me a favor, you Hal fans, and you conservative fans. Get out of here. I don't want you here. You don't help our cause at all, you hurt it.

Old August 12th, 2009 #50
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

Hal Turner said NOTHING illegal. He knew the legal limits of free speech better than anybody, and he stayed on the legal side of the line. As did Bill White.

I defend both of their free speech, and I am outraged by these cheapjack prosecutors who think they can follow the law only when it suits their interests.
I think Turners case is different from Whites. Bill White posted the name, home address and phone number of a juror who helped convict Matt Hale of "soliciting the murder" of a federal judge. However, White did not directly propose violence against the Chicago juror. He simply posted an address and phone number. Even a first year law student could see that this falls under the 1st Amendment, hence the dismissal of charges against White by the feds.They simply had no case and they knew it.

Hal on the other took it a step further. He posted the work addresses of three federal judges as well as their photos with a note that home addresses would follow. Also included was a map of Chicago’s federal courthouse highlighting its “anti-truck-bomb” pylons. Then he said, "Let me be the first to say this plainly. These judges deserve to be killed".

That's a little more serious and may or may not fall under the 1st Amendment. Imo it's still free speech but the feds and a jury might see it different. That may be the reason why Hal's trying to weasel his way out of it by admitting to being at one time or another a federal informant. He's worried so he's saying..."hey guys, I was only kidding, didn't I work for you a couple years ago ratting out people you don't like"?

Hals in deeper shit than White was.

Old August 12th, 2009 #51
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Exclamation FBI Informants: Hal Turner & David Gletty...

We have to stop being so gullible, folks.
This is hardly the first time that this has happened.

Just like David Gletty, Hal Turner is a rat and traitor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
AUDIO: Radio Interview with Hal Turner's Lawyer

Hal Turner's Lawyer, Michael Orozco, admits Hal was a "Agent Provocateur" for the FBI

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=98940

Old August 12th, 2009 #52
H.B.

Thanks for the amazing link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheNews...09/Debeut-Show

If you haven't listened to this interview with Hal Turner's attorney, please check it out. He says he believes Hal was an agent provocateur:

Quote:
Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

An agent provocateur may be a police officer or a secret agent of police who encourages suspects to carry out a crime under conditions where evidence can be obtained; or who suggests the commission of a crime to another, in hopes they will go along with the suggestion and be convicted of the crime.

A political organization or government may use agents provocateurs against political opponents. The provocateurs try to incite the opponent to counter-productive or ineffective acts to foster public disdain—or provide a pretext for aggression against the opponent (see Red-baiting).

Historically, labor spies, hired to infiltrate, monitor, disrupt, or subvert union activities, have used agent provocateur tactics.

Agent provocateur activities raise ethical and legal issues. In common law jurisdictions, the legal concept of entrapment may apply if the main impetus for the crime was the provocateur.
Agent_provocateur Agent_provocateur

Among the questions Hal's attorney refused to answer:

Was Hal working with "anti-racist" groups?

What organized pro-White groups did Hal target?

I wonder what Artie Wheeler has to say about all this because he was arrested a few years back on some nonsensical "conspiracy" charge? You can really imagine the sense of betrayal his followers must feel. I personally am a horrible judge of character but even I knew that Turner was trouble for years.

Was Hal just turning over the names over to ALL his supporters, or just the ones potentially plotting illegal acts?

It's funny how the family is begging for money now.

Hal used to brag about having his home and cars paid off and all this money in investments - you wonder how much it was from his show plus being an informant - was it five grand a month for the radio show, another grand that the feds were paying him plus whatever he earned from his day job?

Either way, let him rot in jail, the scumbag, crook, scam artist, informant that he is.

Old August 12th, 2009 #53
Joe_J.
Radio active

Looking over the run of WN "leaders" or whatever you want to call them, Alex Linder really looks like the only real deal out there. Black and Duke have their problems, then there are the informants, the Hal Turners, etc.

Note to self: grandstanding, spotlighting "leaders" are not to be trusted.

Old August 12th, 2009 #54
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Looking over the run of WN "leaders" or whatever you want to call them, Alex Linder really looks like the only real deal out there. Black and Duke have their problems, then there are the informants, the Hal Turners, etc.

Note to self: grandstanding, spotlighting "leaders" are not to be trusted.
look to the academics like kevin macdonald. I don't think the movement (14 words) is mature enough yet for leaders to evolve. for one thing no one can agree on anything but the vaguest outlines of the movement.

Old August 12th, 2009 #55
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
look to the academics like kevin macdonald. I don't think the movement (14 words) is mature enough yet for leaders to evolve. for one thing no one can agree on anything but the vaguest outlines of the movement.
Wow. George, that's the best post I have seen you put on this site yet.

I like MacDonald. He did really well in Line In The Sand, as did Alex Linder, even though his appearance was short in the documentary.

Old August 12th, 2009 #56
Maxwell McQuinn
A Whiter Shade Of Pale

jewsign

Quote:
Welcome, fake-newbie dumbass, it's not the prosecutors saying it, it's his own people.

Ya stupid fuck.

Yes, resort to insults like a jew, ignore my post. It doesn't really matter. "Fake-newbie, anonym, dumbass, queer, blah blah blah". I expected more from someone so important to this "movement". Seems to me, this "movement" is pretty fucking stagnant. I think few would argue against this. The sobering fact is...a fucking F.B.I. informant, for Christ's sake, accomplished more in the last 5 years for the "movement" than anyone else that I can think of. Pretty pathetic to say the least. That should be the lesson out of all this, and should really be addressed because we aren't winning. In fact, we're going down pretty damn fast. But perhaps you can give rise to our Aryan political party and get the ball rolling once again. There is still faith. Good luck!

Old August 13th, 2009 #57
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell McQuinn View Post
Yes, resort to insults like a jew, ignore my post. It doesn't really matter. "Fake-newbie, anonym, dumbass, queer, blah blah blah". I expected more from someone so important to this "movement". Seems to me, this "movement" is pretty fucking stagnant. I think few would argue against this. The sobering fact is...a fucking F.B.I. informant, for Christ's sake, accomplished more in the last 5 years for the "movement" than anyone else that I can think of.
What did he accomplish? His career was one blunder after another. How many times did he retire while whining like a petulant child after his Jim and Tammy Bakker act failed to bring in enough money to pay for his valuable time? And now to cap it off he's betrayed by the feds he sold us out to.

Old August 13th, 2009 #58
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Until I can speak with Hal I will not form a view one way or the other. Call it misguided loyalty if you wish.
Hal most certainly works with the FEDs and many of us Americans that aired on TRN have been continually dealing with his snake handlers since June.

Take a bit of friendly advice and distance yourself from Hal before he drags you down with him.

Old August 13th, 2009 #59
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:

As for Hal's working for the FBI, well, we already had email proof of that, this just elucidates the already known.

As always, mixing with the corrupt, the liars, the blowhards does not help our cause. All you miscenegators, you anonymous comment-queers, are the most pathetic things in the world. You won't use your real name -- ooh, there might be consequences -- but you want to use your little sword and dragon playtime names and avatars. And when they're taken away, you cry like a two-year-old. And when you're told not to mix our noble cause with self-serving patriotardic blowhards or self-regarding conservative career girls, you cry again.

Do me a favor, you Hal fans, and you conservative fans. Get out of here. I don't want you here. You don't help our cause at all, you hurt it.

Don't know if you missed this Marshall, but shouldn't Hal's User id be banned?:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=343

And not to toot my own horn, but I told that asshole to go fuck himself and his mother here in late 2006.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 13th, 2009 #60
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Hal most certainly works with the FEDs and many of us Americans that aired on TRN have been continually dealing with his snake handlers since June.

Take a bit of friendly advice and distance yourself from Hal before he drags you down with him.
I bet I could pick up that Sig Sauer he pointed at me in Knoxville for next to nothing. On second thought ...

Thread