Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2018 #1
Susan

Default Just a normal weekend in Chicongo...40 to 60 shot; 6 to 10 dead

Lol. I have heard different numbers on wsb radio this morning. They have said there were as many as 60 shootings and as many as 10 dead.

But to mitigate this, the media kikes say it was "gang related" as if that somehow makes it less horrible.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...804-story.html

Old August 6th, 2018 #3
Susan

Just for the latest numbers:. Wsb radio just reported 11 dead and 70 wounded. That is just ridiculous for a major city in a first world White country.

If this doesn't perfectly illustrate the failure of niggers to assimilate into a White country, I don't know what does.

For you newbies to White thinking: We have tried our best to incorporate blacks into a civilized nation for over sixty years by giving them...Giving Them Free and Clear...everything from food to housing to medical care to education to employment and everything in between and THIS is the end result.

When are we as a society and race ready and willing to admit out in the open that racial integration has been a complete failure...AT THE EXPENSE OF WHITES.

Old August 6th, 2018 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Niggers shoot niggers... Is that a bad thing?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 6th, 2018 #5
Susan

Aside from the dead niggers, turning a city into a war zone where Whites never know when they might get caught in the crossfire and having a good portion of a major city a no go zone IS A GOOD THING?

Old August 6th, 2018 #6
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Lol. I have heard different numbers on wsb radio this morning. They have said there were as many as 60 shootings and as many as 10 dead.

But to mitigate this, the media kikes say it was "gang related" as if that somehow makes it less horrible.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...804-story.html
Quote:
Mayhem in Chicago: 63 Shot, 10 Dead in Weekend Nonwhite Crime Orgy

At least 63 shootings—ten resulting in fatal injuries—have been recorded in the 70 percent nonwhite city of Chicago over the past weekend—one of the highest on record and portend of what is happening to all cities in America as they lose their majority white status.

http://newobserveronline.com/mayhem-...te-crime-orgy/

Old August 6th, 2018 #7
Tony Boone

Really bad kill ratio. 10-15%?

Last edited by Tony Boone; August 6th, 2018 at 10:43 PM.

Old August 6th, 2018 #8
Susan

Thirteen dead is now being reported.

Old August 7th, 2018 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Third world murica

Quote:
Just for the latest numbers:. Wsb radio just reported 11 dead and 70 wounded. That is just ridiculous for a major city in a first world White country.

If this doesn't perfectly illustrate the failure of niggers to assimilate into a White country, I don't know what does.

For you newbies to White thinking: We have tried our best to incorporate blacks into a civilized nation for over sixty years by giving them...Giving Them Free and Clear...everything from food to housing to medical care to education to employment and everything in between and THIS is the end result.

When are we as a society and race ready and willing to admit out in the open that racial integration has been a complete failure...AT THE EXPENSE OF WHITES.
Murica isn't a civilized, 'first world' white country anymore Susan, it's time whites here in the US plan their lives accordingly.

We hear reports of some murderous outrage or another somewhere on what was once our people's turf on a daily basis now.

It makes the deaths of some 600,000 of our kinfolk in a fratricidal war that niggers benefited from 150 years ago seem like some sick joke.

These 'courageous black warriors' and 'kangs' didn't free themselves you know ...

Old August 7th, 2018 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

When are we as a society and race ready and willing to admit out in the open that racial integration has been a complete failure...
You know that's never going to happen. The jews in charge of America's educational and media institutions would rather that Whites take, what is to them, the former, the most logical and beneficial next step in their centuries-old quest for total, irreversible domination of the West: miscegenation. Dilute the race and pride in one's heritage goes right down the shitter with it.

Old August 7th, 2018 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default What does a decent Euro society even look like? Most mid age and young people have not experienced it

All good points.

I know some folks remember what an orderly White society looked like, and some of us came into the world just at the tail end of the last bit of normalcy.

And some are coming into this current world as a majority non White hell hole.

The spaces where people don't live in fear are getting fewer, and there is no refuge from the media or school being used as tools to corrupt young people, unless one takes control of what kind of info and media enter their home space.

I think eventually they will push back so hard that Whites will be given no autonomy whatsoever to get away from it, via a ban on homeschooling and pushing things like Title IX into being even more far-reaching, if that's even conceivable. Literally no rights and no privacy, and that is when Whites will become alarmed enough and motivated to fight back as a collective entity.

But by that point it is too late. So that's not good enough and that's what we need to reinforce with people we speak to re all of this.

Old August 9th, 2018 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Charm City

What does an orderly white society look like? Lets start with 'certainly not like this ...'

Little dicey going out for a bag of Cheetos after dark, those dope dealers do make good traffic cops don't they?

Old August 9th, 2018 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
What does an orderly white society look like? Lets start with 'certainly not like this ...'

BALTIMORE HOOD UP CLOSE AT NIGHT / GUNFIRE HEARD

Little dicey going out for a bag of Cheetos after dark, those dope dealers do make good traffic cops don't they?
Hey, Bud-row -- how ya doin'?

Old August 9th, 2018 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking gettin niggy at the liquor sto

The cigs, malt liquor and the Twinkies are behind bulletproof glass, nigga tells his sad story about being robbed at gunpoint for his Air Jordans.

I'm in the places that you read about every fucking day working for a living, a few months ago when I got back to the yard with my service vehicle I found three bullet holes in the rear utility box that weren't there when I left in the morning.

The shit usually starts in the afternoon when most of the ferals wake up, I get my ass out of areas like these by 2:30 and on my way back to white man's land so I miss most of the nightly stupid shit in the hood. I'm one of the very few management level techs that will work in environments like that, I guess I really am crazy eh?

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 9th, 2018 at 10:28 AM.

Old August 9th, 2018 #15
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up Ey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Hey, Bud-row -- how ya doin'?
Hey Hoaxer! I can tell you how the grass is growin, I'm still out on comp since taking a four story 'fall' awhile back.

Howareya?

Old August 9th, 2018 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking monkey chatter

These niggers never shut up, except while puffing babanya, taking a piss on the building behind them or brandishing the AR15 they have stashed under the stoop.

I guess jus another day for the non working nogs in the hood, living off the largess of the white tax slave!

Welcome to Chicago y'all!

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 9th, 2018 at 10:33 AM.

Old August 9th, 2018 #17
RobJ81
Onward and Upward.

Chicago has always been infested with this garbage. Niggers are Niggers and will continue to promote degeneracy.
Milwaukee just had the same ordeal.. AGAIN.. NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS.
Glad I'm further south!

Old August 20th, 2018 #18
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Four people killed, nearly 60 shot this weekend across Chicago

Old August 20th, 2018 #19
andy

"...During a back-to-school “peace picnic” held at a playground, police said three people were shot while a fourth person was beaten up. The event was held to promote peace and community..."
Extract from the link
The video has an alien demanding permanently stationed Police Officers on every street for up to three years.

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 20th, 2018 #20
Susan

I did not realize there had been so much activity on this thread. I guess I got busy and moved on. Lots of good videos of nigger infested cities. Ugh...gives me the heebie jeebies.

Welcome back MH. I thought you'd been washed out to sea.

Garrett, you'd better watch yourself working in those bad areas. I'd skidaddle outta there by mid afternoon too. I assume you have protection.

I see groups of male vibrants and I start to sweat. Actually, all it takes is one.

Thread