Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2017 #1
1sep1969

Default A backup copy of Stormfront forum?

I'm not white nationalist and have no interest in the movement, nor am I a member, but I used visit the forum occasionally due to its wealth of information. It was interesting to get a different point of view on race and other matters, so to speak, and I thought that Stormfront was perfect for that. Some of the older threads had a lot of information and were worth reading.

Unfortunately, with the forum down, there's no way to access it properly. Can the mods of Stormfront post a full backup copy of the forum, or make it available on Torrent, just so that the wealth of information doesn't disappear from the internet forever. If you can't reopen the forum, at least provide a copy of it (and delete the posts that caused it to shut down)?

Old September 11th, 2017 #2
Thomas Gregory

I wonder what the lazy degenerates that write for the Huffington Post and other fake news will do now. Copy and paste from SF plus whiny outrage seemed to make up many of their articles.

Old September 12th, 2017 #3
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sep1969 View Post
If you can't reopen the forum, at least provide a copy of it (and delete the posts that caused it to shut down)?
Ironically, the posts that made it so urgent for the tribe to violate the civil rights of thousands of Stormfront posters were the ones that simply told the truth.
The few posts that were made about gassing the jews or lynching nigore rapists and murderers were the kind of posts the jews wanted the public to see.
Most of them were actually posted by fake WN's as fake hate crimes in cyber space to make Whites look bad.
Like a rabbi painting a Swastika on his synagogue, only on the internet.
These were the kind of posts that the Huffington post, SPLC, ADL and the rest of the Frankfurt school alumni wanted the public to see because they made us all look bad.
They were the ones they quoted.
The ones they didn't want people to see were articles about the jews dropping phosphorus bombs on civilians, Rabbis selling human organs on the black market or the huge number of pedophile Rabbi's getting rounded up for molesting young boys.
Basically any story that the media sweeps under the rug at light speed.
Stormfront was shut down for the same reason so many people who threaten to testify against the Clinton crime family get bumped off.
Big mouths.

Old September 12th, 2017 #4
Wednesday Owens
Banned

It was always a clown show on SF when all the faggots in Jew-school had a paper due. I mean seriously, it was like clockwork. I can't help but wonder how many Fading Light 'wrote.' You ever heard of fucking plagiarism?

They would come on OV, pose a few questions and go to buggerland for days, and have the forum write their paper for them, it became such a habit everyone laughed.

Put down your sippy cup and write your own paper, faggot. Do the research because it is out there.

We have absolutely no respect for you here. FOAD

WE ARE NOT DOING YOUR RESEARCH FOR YOU, IMBECILE.

Old October 2nd, 2017 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Actually, Stormfront never "went down", they merely lost their domain name and their Cloudflare CDN account. Their servers were always up and running and the forum was always there for those of us who knew how to access it. It's not like the anti-1st Amendment police confiscated their servers

Anyhow, they are back up and running for now so you can go do your "research". hahahahhahahahahaa

But I don't know for how long. I'm sure there will be more breaches of free speech to come to SFs front door so you better get that "research" in while you can.

Thread