VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 14th, 2009 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bartlow View Post
Lone anything is the surest way to ensure Whites lose whatever culture they have left.
I generally agree that human cooperation is the essence of society, and that networking is important.

I disagree that you meet people on the internet to do it.

[quote]
Quote:
Whites should not be afraid to associate with each other for any reason.
Disagree. They should be afraid to associate with people who may be working for the government as informants or provocateurs. This government, or foreign ones, or, private associations which are in the business of inciting and provoking violations of laws which benefit "the usual suspects."

Quote:
A few people meeting for a Survivalism group is not dangerous by any means.
Sir, we know some people pulling time because they choose to go out shooting targets recreationally with the wrong people.

Not to mention in some states there are socalled "antimilitia laws." I wont bore you with the details, surely you must know about them.

Just as a post-script, you may not also know that most of thoes "anti militia laws" were passed in states where the govt was scared shitless by Frazier Glenn Miller's WPP. That is VNNF user "rounder" in case you didnt know.

Anyhow, I think it should be obvious now why VNNers are loathe to associate with faceless strangers on the internet, especially involving matters concerning potential government collapse and firearms. LOL

Lots of activists at VNN. Activists stay active by staying legal. And staying away from troublesome individuals who mock caution.

Thread