VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2009 #41
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bartlow View Post
Lone anything is the surest way to ensure Whites lose whatever culture they have left.
I generally agree that human cooperation is the essence of society, and that networking is important.

I disagree that you meet people on the internet to do it.

[quote]
Quote:
Whites should not be afraid to associate with each other for any reason.
Disagree. They should be afraid to associate with people who may be working for the government as informants or provocateurs. This government, or foreign ones, or, private associations which are in the business of inciting and provoking violations of laws which benefit "the usual suspects."

Quote:
A few people meeting for a Survivalism group is not dangerous by any means.
Sir, we know some people pulling time because they choose to go out shooting targets recreationally with the wrong people.

Not to mention in some states there are socalled "antimilitia laws." I wont bore you with the details, surely you must know about them.

Just as a post-script, you may not also know that most of thoes "anti militia laws" were passed in states where the govt was scared shitless by Frazier Glenn Miller's WPP. That is VNNF user "rounder" in case you didnt know.

Anyhow, I think it should be obvious now why VNNers are loathe to associate with faceless strangers on the internet, especially involving matters concerning potential government collapse and firearms. LOL

Lots of activists at VNN. Activists stay active by staying legal. And staying away from troublesome individuals who mock caution.

Old January 14th, 2009 #42
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, why don't you educate us "clueless" Whites. What's the plan? If it involves "internet" then don't bother.
You have been prowling the internet too log sooz.

Old January 14th, 2009 #43
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
You have been prowling the internet too log sooz.
Let her know where to meet with high quality activists.

www.meetup.com

Old January 14th, 2009 #44
Mack Bartlow

[quote=Antiochus Epiphanes;917570]I generally agree that human cooperation is the essence of society, and that networking is important.

Quote:

Disagree. They should be afraid to associate with people who may be working for the government as informants or provocateurs. This government, or foreign ones, or, private associations which are in the business of inciting and provoking violations of laws which benefit "the usual suspects."

Sir, we know some people pulling time because they choose to go out shooting targets recreationally with the wrong people.

Not to mention in some states there are socalled "antimilitia laws." I wont bore you with the details, surely you must know about them.

Just as a post-script, you may not also know that most of thoes "anti militia laws" were passed in states where the govt was scared shitless by Frazier Glenn Miller's WPP. That is VNNF user "rounder" in case you didnt know.

Anyhow, I think it should be obvious now why VNNers are loathe to associate with faceless strangers on the internet, especially involving matters concerning potential government collapse and firearms. LOL

Lots of activists at VNN. Activists stay active by staying legal. And staying away from troublesome individuals who mock caution.
Who's asking to meet about firearms? The internet is now the public meeting place. How did all the Ron Paul supporters get together? Through meet-ups off the internet or hiding in fear in a forum? Did they round up all the Ron Paul supporters?

Survivalist group is not a "milita" so why do you people keep pushing the paranoia? Survivalism and groups are now mainstream. In fact, the globalists are preparing in a "Survivalist" fashion and are open about it. What do they know that you don't?

That's why WN goes no where because you all remain "faceless strangers". And that's exactly the position your enemies want you in.

Old January 15th, 2009 #45
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

on the contrary, we arent all faceless strangers. some of us know each other. our people meet at appropriate times and places for lawful and constructive activities.

but you dont konw me and I dont know you. and without any offense to you my good fellow, lets keep it that way.

but just so we can get to know each other a lil bit better, let me ask you a question. you said:

"wn goes nowhere... because you all."

This presumes that you are not one of us. Not a white nationalist. Let me ask you, are you a white gentile? if not why are you here?

if you are a white gentile, but do not count yourself a white nationalist, what is your opinion about the following three topics of public interest:

1- federal government forced desegregation of public schools

2- fair housing laws that prevent people from associating in neighborhoods on the basis of race religion or national origin

3-- the Supreme Court's action in Loving Vs Virginina in 1791, which struck down state laws against miscegenation? that is, laws banning interracial marriage?

I guess I would need to know what a person thought about these topics before I ever contemplated cutting them into my survival plans. I dont want a bunch of matzoh ball eating, gefilte fish breathed nigger loving chickenshit integrationists supposedly watching my six ya know?

Old January 16th, 2009 #46
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
...join a gun club. Start shooting IDPA or IPSC...
A possible starting point:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=136408

Old January 16th, 2009 #47
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
well here is a list of local shooting ranges. usually there is a club associated with a range

http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp

tip: dont walk in and immediately start talking about "the collapse" or "when the balloon goes up." leave your copy of Turner Tagebuchen at home.

Old January 20th, 2009 #48
Joe_J.
Radio active

[quote=Antiochus Epiphanes;917570]I generally agree that human cooperation is the essence of society, and that networking is important.

[quote]

One way to do things is to join a rock climbing group, or similar club/group that is involved with practical skills. That group most likely will not have niggers in it. You are not there to create a 'militia' but to learn skills and maybe meet a likeminded person. Don't count on the meeting a fellow WN part.

Examples: rock climbing, orienteering (map and compass), primitive skills groups (blacksmithing, etc).

Quote:

Ah, now I know why North Carolina has such laws.

Quote:

I recommend doing a search on the 'food storage' thread I started. Lots of links there on survival related items.

IF you live in a White neighborhood, start a community watch. Start with flashlights and walkie-talkies. You can expand from there and someone once wrote an article about "neighborhood watch on steroids" which details how such a group can become a defacto militia during crisis times. That keeps you from violating the law and yet allows you to exercise security in your area. The bottom line is know your neighbors. Most people don't do that anymore. Instead of community cohesiveness, everyone remains in their cocoon of a home with plasma tv, internet, etc.

Also, idea place:
SurvivalBlog.com

Old January 21st, 2009 #49
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
One way to do things is to join a rock climbing group, or similar club/group that is involved with practical skills. That group most likely will not have niggers in it. You are not there to create a 'militia' but to learn skills and maybe meet a likeminded person. Don't count on the meeting a fellow WN part.

Examples: rock climbing, orienteering (map and compass), primitive skills groups (blacksmithing, etc).

IF you live in a White neighborhood, start a community watch. Start with flashlights and walkie-talkies. You can expand from there and someone once wrote an article about "neighborhood watch on steroids" which details how such a group can become a defacto militia during crisis times. That keeps you from violating the law and yet allows you to exercise security in your area. The bottom line is know your neighbors. Most people don't do that anymore. Instead of community cohesiveness, everyone remains in their cocoon of a home with plasma tv, internet, etc.

Also, idea place:
SurvivalBlog.com
THats kind of what I'm suggesting. If you want to be a survivalist, cultivate the really important survival skills. Take a CPR class for example.

"Militias" are not mainstream. I dont know how this fellow got his version of mainstream but he must be stuck in the old Bo Gritz days before MacVeight and OKC. Crikey. Maybe one of Norm Oleson's boys, running around Michigan in cammies with those tricked out skses? I knew those guys were a bunch of jagoffs the first time I saw them on tv with sks rifles with detatchable box magazines in place of the usual 10 rd box and stripper clip setup. With a piece of shit detachable box magazine on your sks, here's what you've accomplished: 1-- taken a reliable feeding system and turned it into something prone to jamming, 2-- removed your ability to fire from a low profile prone position, and 3- made yourself look like a fucking jackass

Old January 21st, 2009 #50
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
THats kind of what I'm suggesting. If you want to be a survivalist, cultivate the really important survival skills. Take a CPR class for example.
I agree though it is nigh impossible for one man, or even two, to carry out security on their property. This is where groups come in. Neighborhood Watch taken up a notch.

Many things one can learn on their own. I bought an Army field manual on map reading and orientation, some topo maps of my area at the local camping store, and a really good compass. I practiced with it. I also practiced direction, which many people don't know though in the day it is easy with sun and still many are morons in figuring it out. Sewing, tanning and hidecraft, trapping, woodworking. In other words, learn to do as much as you can without the system. By doing so, one can not only survive hard times, but pick the pockets of the jew, too, as Paul Drake would say. After all, if you make it, the jew isn't getting a profit on it.

Many survivalists go for the rural retreat. I have read some articles that caution against this and I agree. The reasoning is that one is isolated. I am reminded of the farmers in South Africa. The optimum, conventional wisdom goes, is to be in a small town with people you know and trust for neighbors.

Quote:
"Militias" are not mainstream. I dont know how this fellow got his version of mainstream but he must be stuck in the old Bo Gritz days before MacVeight and OKC.
I remember listening to Bo's show on shortwave. He was really pissed when he was going to run for Pres. and a 'racist' was added to the ticket, or knocked him out of his spot and he was pissed. Maybe it was Duke?

Quote:
Crikey. Maybe one of Norm Oleson's boys, running around Michigan in cammies with those tricked out skses? I knew those guys were a bunch of jagoffs the first time I saw them on tv with sks rifles with detatchable box magazines in place of the usual 10 rd box and stripper clip setup. With a piece of shit detachable box magazine on your sks, here's what you've accomplished: 1-- taken a reliable feeding system and turned it into something prone to jamming, 2-- removed your ability to fire from a low profile prone position, and 3- made yourself look like a fucking jackass
Olson loved the tv jewsmedia and their cameras. Stick a camera in front of him and he wouldn't shut up. He was also allied with the likes of nigger militiaman JJ Johnson, who was in some Congressional hearings on the militias.

One group involved in the militia movement that seems to be real and who NAMES THE FILTHY JEWS but won't name the nigger is Mark Koernke. I really like Mark. He got jailed for a while but has been out and his radio show is now online. He gives penny pinching solutions, tactical and strategic ideas and planning. The guy is like a how-to on guerrilla warfare. They have some youtube vids, as well, and seem to take their training pretty seriously if the vids are any indication. Mark, BTW, got his own page at ADL.
http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com/

Quote:
Anti-Semitic themes also occupied increasing space in Koernke's broadcasts. In 1995, Koernke denied being a "racist, sexist, anti- Semitic or any type of hate monger." Yet in his broadcasts, references to Jews - usually using the phrase "Kosher mafia," less often the "Oy boys" - became common. In July 1999, during a crisis involving a supporter in Michigan about to be arrested by the ATF (Koernke successfully urged the man to become a fugitive rather than turn himself in), Koernke warned that the ATF could not be trusted on the "kosher mafia holiday" that gave Jews a dispensation to lie, presumably a reference to anti-Semitic interpretations of the Kol Nidre prayer. A month later, Koernke claimed that the kosher mafia believed that anyone who was not Jewish was not human. Television news personalities like Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Ted Koppel, were all "criminals involved with the kosher mafia." Don Boettcher, one of Koernke's co-hosts, has also expressed anti-Semitic sentiments on the air. Guests on the show like Michigan teacher Jack Otto have introduced anti-Semitic theories.
http://www.adl.org/Learn/Ext_US/koer...2&item=koernke

Old January 22nd, 2009 #51
Joe_J.
Radio active

Old January 27th, 2009 #52
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

yep bo didnt like racists because he swore he was part cherokee or some bullshit. I met him once and he looked like purebred anglo-scot to me.

he was buddies with the trochmans, who were jew wise, but always lied about it to the media.

mad mark-- i remember his old radio show. he's on again I guess.

thanks for the memories!

Old January 27th, 2009 #53
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
yep bo didnt like racists because he swore he was part cherokee or some bullshit. I met him once and he looked like purebred anglo-scot to me.

he was buddies with the trochmans, who were jew wise, but always lied about it to the media.

mad mark-- i remember his old radio show. he's on again I guess.

thanks for the memories!
Yeah. I still listen to Mark and he is still doing what he does. He has had some guest appearances on Alex Jones that are pretty good. They are on youtube.

As for Gritz, didn't he marry an Asian? I am pretty sure he did. I know for sure that Bill Cooper was. Of course, Cooper died in a shootout some years ago.

The Trochmans, as far as I know, still have the Militia of Montana going. They have a website selling books and videos anyway.

Another leftover is Christian Patriot Bookseller from Oregon. I have bought several books from them. They have an entire section on jews, federal reserve, etc. I think they even carry Tragedy and Hope and Imperium. I recommend them to anyone looking for hard to find books.

Old January 28th, 2009 #54
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

[quote]
Quote:

As for Gritz, didn't he marry an Asian? I am pretty sure he did. I know for sure that Bill Cooper was. Of course, Cooper died in a shootout some years ago.
Cooper used to say he was a Cherokee half caste too if I recall. But he had a fun radio show that banged the shit out of Israel and Zionists and Mossad, "The Hour of the Time." But he was kooky and saw lots of UFOs. He had a shootout with the freakin local sheriff if I recall correctly which is too bad and in the end he achieved nothing by getting his ticket punched.

Quote:
The Trochmans, as far as I know, still have the Militia of Montana going. They have a website selling books and videos anyway.
Must be lonely up there without Pastor Butler stirring the pot. CI was one ideological glue for the patriots and Bircher antiglobalism was another. Both are inferior to frank and genuine WN.

Old January 28th, 2009 #55
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Cooper used to say he was a Cherokee half caste too if I recall. But he had a fun radio show that banged the shit out of Israel and Zionists and Mossad, "The Hour of the Time." But he was kooky and saw lots of UFOs. He had a shootout with the freakin local sheriff if I recall correctly which is too bad and in the end he achieved nothing by getting his ticket punched.
I watched some youtubes of Cooper yesterday with one entitled "It's not the jews" although Cooper did name the jew. In his book, "Behold A Pale Horse", he had a photo of his wife and child. The wife was a zipperhead.

By watching the Cooper vids, the related videos showed some Alex Jones debunking vids, some of which talked about how he will not name the jew under any circumstances.

Quote:
Must be lonely up there without Pastor Butler stirring the pot. CI was one ideological glue for the patriots and Bircher antiglobalism was another. Both are inferior to frank and genuine WN.
There is still James P. Wickstrom and Pete Peters. Peters is still on shortwave, for those CI folks that may read this. He must be getting some donations because WWCR is expensive airtime. I used to get Wickstrom dvds and he has a really good one on usury and real money, about the Fed Reserve. So, some of those guys are still out there.

Old January 29th, 2009 #56
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

There is still James P. Wickstrom and Pete Peters. Peters is still on shortwave, for those CI folks that may read this. He must be getting some donations because WWCR is expensive airtime. I used to get Wickstrom dvds and he has a really good one on usury and real money, about the Fed Reserve. So, some of those guys are still out there.
i remember 5.065 was the frequency for a while they carried "american dissident voices."

pete peters had a great show on MLK.

wickstrom, I never heard his show but he did a lot with the posse comitatus in illinois that predated the militia movement -- back to gordon von kahl days. wickstrom's still out there, somebody bombed his storefront church a few years back as I recall.

Old January 29th, 2009 #57
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
i remember 5.065 was the frequency for a while they carried "american dissident voices."

pete peters had a great show on MLK.

wickstrom, I never heard his show but he did a lot with the posse comitatus in illinois that predated the militia movement -- back to gordon von kahl days. wickstrom's still out there, somebody bombed his storefront church a few years back as I recall.
I don't think that I have heard ADV on the air in years. Frequency used now is 5070 (WWCR) in evenings. I used to listen on Saturday nights, IIRC. That was before I had the internet. Also, used to catch Hal Turner on Mon or Tues nights on jewboy Alan Weiner's WBCQ station. Weiner not long ago went on a rant about his support of free speech and the grief he got from his fellow ADL jews over allowing Hal Turner on his station.

Pete Peters, when you add up the hours and frequencies, is probably on more than 24 hours in a day's time.

Wickstrom is a CI preacher, like Pete Peters. Wickstrom is no longer with Posse Comitatus. I remember ZOG was close to shitting its pants over Posse Comitatus years ago. I have quite a few dvds of Wickstrom's Saturday sermons and they are pretty good. He names the jews, stresses cleanliness and hygene to Whites, etc. Good stuff.

Gordon Kahl story is on youtube. I have not had time to watch it and have not ever ordered the original video. Just read bits and pieces.

Old January 29th, 2009 #58
Joe_J.
Radio active

A real time world disaster map. Very neat.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?lang=eng

Old January 30th, 2009 #59
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

Gordon Kahl story is on youtube. I have not had time to watch it and have not ever ordered the original video. Just read bits and pieces.
its a good example of how a farmer with balls got out too far ahead of those encouraging him and in the end the jackboots just stomped his ass and burned him alive and now nobody much wants to remember him now.

Its a lot of badass mofos who want to do this and do that, talk it up and encourage others to boldness. But in real live are they up to it themselves? Well one can't know because the apparent anonymity of this medium both encourages those who mean well to excessive daring; and also conceals those who deliberately intend to send others too far out front where they will meet negative outcomes. What do we have here? We can only speculate about that.

But I favor survivalist skill building. I also favor local networking, and joining appropriate and lawful groups which will provide one good opportuniities to network and build skills. Like local Red Cross disaster relief, or lets say a gun or hunting club. But a freakin militia? Again, I'd point out that in some states the concept is specifically illegal and there are criminal law statues on the books. Want a fucking list? Here it is. Hey Mack, what's forbidden by these laws? Well I guess you dont know. Or: maybe you do.

The guy who encourages you to break the law: who does he usually work for?

As Randy Weaver.

Quote:
States with Anti-Militia Laws Only (17)
Alabama. ALA. CODE s 31-2-125.
Arizona. ARIZ. REV. STAT. ANN. s 26-123.
Iowa. IOWA CODE s 29A.31.
Kansas. KAN. STAT. ANN. s 48-203.
Kentucky. KY. REV. STAT. ANN. s 38.440.
Maine. ME. REV. STAT. ANN. tit. 37-B, s 342.2.
Maryland. MD. CODE ANN. art. 65, s 35.
Massachusetts. MASS. GEN. L. ch. 33, s 129-132.
Minnesota. MINN. STAT. s 624.61.
Mississippi. MISS. CODE ANN. $ 33-1-31.
Nevada. NEV. REV. STAT. s 203-080.
New Hampshire. N.H. REV. STAT. ANN. s 111:15.
North Dakota. N.D. CENT. CODE s 37-01-21.
Texas. TEX. GOV'T CODE ANN. s 431.010.
Washington. WASH. REV. CODE s 38.40.120.
West Virginia. W. VA. CODE s 15-1F-7.
Wyoming. WYO. STAT. s 19-1-106.
States with Anti-Paramilitary Training Laws Only (17)
Arkansas. ARK. CODE s 5-71-301 to -303.
California. CAL. PENAL CODE s 11460.
Colorado. COLO. REV. STAT. s 18-9-120.
Connecticut. CONN. GEN. STAT. s 53-206b.
Louisiana. LA. REV. STAT. ANN. s 117.1.
Michigan. MICH. COMP. LAWS s 750.528a.
Missouri. MO. REV. STAT. s 574.070.
Montana. MONT. CODE ANN. s 45-8-109.
Nebraska. NEB. REV. STAT. s 28-1480 to -1482.
New Jersey. N.J. REV. STAT. s 2C:39-14.
New Mexico. N.M. STAT. ANN. s 30-20A-1 to -4.
Oklahoma. OKLA. STAT. ANN. tit. 21, s 1321.10.
Oregon. OR. REV. STAT. s 166.660.
Pennsylvania. 18 PA. CONS. STAT. s 5515.
South Carolina. S.C. CODE ANN. s 16-8-10 to -30.
Tennessee. TENN. CODE ANN. s 39-17-314.
Virginia. VA. CODE ANN. s 18.2-433.1 to -433.3.
States with Both Anti-Militia and Anti-Paramilitary Training Laws (7)
Florida. FLA. STAT. ANN. ch. 870.06, 790.29.
Georgia. GA. CODE ANN. ss 38-2-277, 16-11-150 to -152.
Idaho. IDAHO CODE ss 46-802, 18-8101 to -8105.
Illinois. ILL. REV. STAT. ch. 1805, para. 94-95.
New York. N.Y. MIL. LAW s 240.
North Carolina. N.C. GEN. STAT. ss 127A-151, 14-288.20.
Rhode Island. R.I. GEN. LAWS ss 30-12-7, 11-55-1 to -3.

Old January 30th, 2009 #60
Joe_J.
Radio active

I suspect that Glenn Miller had a lot to do with outlawing of militias here in NC.

At any rate, anyone that approaches you with a plan to engage in illegal behavior is about 99% zog agent. If (and that is only an if) someone wants to strike out at the system, they are well advised to be alone and never to breathe a word of it, not even to their spouse.

Obama's Amerikwa will resemble an African shithole nation more and more and have a very anti-White tone. Being White in the Kwa will just about be a death sentence, or illegal at the least. That's my prediction anyway. At some point, Whites will be forced to strike out.

Quote:
But I favor survivalist skill building. I also favor local networking, and joining appropriate and lawful groups which will provide one good opportuniities to network and build skills. Like local Red Cross disaster relief, or lets say a gun or hunting club.
Good ideas. I will add yet another. Amateur radio. A lot of emergency related stuff is tied in with amateur radio, such as Red Cross, homeland insecurity, MARS (military affiliated radio service), weather spotters. In many cases, you can get free or inexpensive training in not only radio but other areas, as well. You can also gain skills that will help you with a communications system(s) in your area or within your family. Just keep your racial ideals under your hat and be a flag-waving zoglet in public as most of the amateurs are very pro-government.

Thread