VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2017 #2
Donaldson

I said it. Iran: our guys.

Old March 5th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

There are several really interesting things about Iran-your Rick Steeves vid puts one in mind.

I remember seeing that on PBS, and also a similar travel vid on YouTube--Iranians are masters of an almost unreal level of 'friendliness' to their guests. And when Iranian men were trolling (still are) the United States for White wives, they put on that 'Schiessfreundlich' (shit friendly) act.

It works-only until later when you displease them, and find out how they really feel. Eventually-if you are White and Western-you will be considered 'Najis' (unclean) and say or do something that is displeasing. Just by being your authentic self, which is not wired like theirs.

But when they are laying the charm on, it's unreal. The YouTube vid shows that they-no matter how dirt poor, mind you-feel it is their duty, if they encounter someone traveling, to feed them, give them gasoline, and some sort of 'gift'-before sending them on their way.

Then, of course, if you ever were to become a citizen of Iran, convert to Islam, then said, 'nah, this religion is not for me', they would promptly and joyously kill your infidel a**.

That's re the current people of Iran, who have a mixture of Turkic and Afghani blood (lots of people mistakenly think they are Arabs).
But there were the Medes (ancient Iranian people who lived in northwestern Iran and who spoke the Median language.) They were White.

I've been reading about the Komnenos Dynasty in Byzantine Greece, and there was an intermarriage between this family and the Ancient Persian rulers of Iran. Interesting.

Iran is a good advertisement against Islam and race mixing, because a lot of amazing things came out of Iran--we know from whom.

A History of the People of Iran:
http://www.iranchamber.com/people/ar...le_origins.php

Old March 5th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default White Western Civ Has Given Mankind Everything Channel

This man is a product of an Iranian father and White mother from America.

He grew up in the USA and then went to Iran in the 80s. Came back to America later.

These videos are gold at explaining certain things, very directly.

Tags
iran

Thread