VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2017 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default Rich white Americans will be the next Palestinians

They'll think they've played their lives cleverly. American Spring is coming and the Jews have a game plan. Bible says you shall go into homes you did not build and steal them. This is exactly what they did to Palestinians they massacred three million Palestinians and stole their houses.

Just think how many jewish people are living in the houses of 3 million Palestinians. Just think how many Jews participated in this genocide and none of them were ever brought to trial there were never any trials to find them guilty of war crimes. They've had 50 60 years to become even more and more wicked and insane and refine their brutality and viciousness. You see them demonstrating it in Syria and Iraq and trying to do it here in the US every single day. Everything they did in Palestine to divide and conquer Christians and Muslims they're doing in all goy countries in Europe in the US. They are always clever to have their goy front people like Donald Trump be the ones to actual spew the Venom and Hate.

Old September 28th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

This is what they do and every country in South Africa for example. the bigger your house is the more likely a Target you are. Now of course some of the white people are essential to create the economy for them to live a luxury lifestyle. My god when I look at all the useless rich white people in America that are corporate Deadwood in industries that won't even be relevant under Jewgro rule. The only reason these medical insurance Industries defense Industry exist is to exploit the shit out of everyone. All these scams are just based on the stupid blind Trust and idea that people are trustworthy. It's only because us used to be and one big very Christian country that people trust each other. We,ve already become just another non-Christian Pagan world where everyone is just chomping at the bit to exploit each other.

Old September 28th, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
This is what they do and every country in South Africa for example. the bigger your house is the more likely a Target you are. Now of course some of the white people are essential to create the economy for them to live a luxury lifestyle. My god when I look at all the useless rich white people in America that are corporate Deadwood in industries that won't even be relevant under Jewgro rule. The only reason these medical insurance Industries defense Industry exist is to exploit the shit out of everyone. All these scams are just based on the stupid blind Trust and idea that people are trustworthy. It's only because us used to be and one big very Christian country that people trust each other. We,ve already become just another non-Christian Pagan world where everyone is just chomping at the bit to exploit each other.
Not to mention how much the rich donate to liberals and RINOs. A lot of rich Republicans are the fiscal kind of Republicans who are liberal on most other issues.

Old September 29th, 2017 #4
Donncha Dennis

In the end try as they might the greedy of the world will not survive the racial apocalypse. All the money in the world can be burned with enough liquid fuel. What good will their money be then when their gated communities are torn down their security is useless or will refuse to help them. Money can go far but it can never go as far as when a empire totally falls.

As I always say you cant eat money but you can eat lead, If I was a rich man id be spending my money very wisely gaining allies at this point. It still amazes me these supposedly "smart" rich people have not even studied the basic premise of how their world WILL end when whites become a minority the writing is on the wall in history and in real life today open your eyes rich people. You can bet many invested in bunkers but none invested in making friends with small town farmers small town communities and people willing to defend themselves.

Thread